Filtern nach:

Über Energy Manager

Dude Solutions Energy Manager ist ein Tool zur Nachverfolgung von Versorgungsrechnungen, das dazu dient, Verschwendung bei der Versorgung zu identifizieren und Einsparungsprogramme zu verbessern.

Erfahre mehr über Energy Manager

John D.
Executive Director Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Managing Energy data and use to make data driven decisions!

Kommentare: Our experience has been positive - we are finding the easy of getting data out of the program and reports with ease and now not having to do double entry with invoice loading and usage. Reports are easier than in the past and not having to use third party software to crest and populate. We are still determining our full usage - the customer service has been outstanding and professional. They are extremely knowledgable of their product but very helpful and the training is outstanding and on-going!

It was an module of our work order system and the integration was easy - almost plug and play since we already had the Global data information. A wonderful tool for managing the data of our energy as well as budget funding for the energy.

Not sure - still working to find at all that it does - so much power and capability and a very useful tool so we are still working to figure out all it does.

Antwort von Dude Solutions

Thank you for your review! We are so thankful for clients like you and that we get the opportunity to help you and your team own your operations.

Michael R.
Facilities Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Energy Manager as a Energy Management Tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Having a woven connection into my EPA reporting is a significant benefit, and it is especially useful for finding the reporting items that senior management finds compelling. It was worth the increased cost of moving up from less compatible, less expensive programs. Energy Manager has a detailed set of modules that can really tune your reporting and allow you to measure what you are managing.

Once I was able to sit down with The loaded and functional Energy Manager program, I found the interface to be very intuitional. I also found that the reporting was easy to set up and draw out the wanted information. Inputting current billing information is easy, if you have the time. I don't have the time, so having the Dude team able to pull the information from the same sources I do and populate the billing information for me is going to keep my reporting information and Energy Star stats always up to date. That's a win.

I was able to try out the Interval Data module but it wasn't successful as an application for us as the information was about 2 days behind. having real-time information is the best way to utilize that data.

Rhonda F.
Accounts Payable in USA

Energy Manager

Kommentare: I am able to notify maintenance of problems with water leaks etc... This is the point in which we have found that our solar panels are not working.
This is a tool that can be used by the schools to educate students on energy and energy management.

I believe once the product is set up the way it needs to be, I will love the reports that I have been wanting to get for years.

The set up has been the least attractive thing about this system however, the information that will be available once established will be far greater than the old system. Because of the complexity of our invoicing with roof top solar and a solar garden we are not able to utilize the auto invoice upload each month. Even though I need to enter each account manually, it is an easy and user friendly software.

Bobbi A.
Systems Analyst, Facilities in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Utility Manager provides insight

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: the ability to educate administration on the energy usage of various schools and to identify facilities to be inspected or recommended for energy improvement projects.

ability to track and report on energy usage separate from energy cost automatic loading of utility bills from vendor web sites Reporting

Need additional categorization of bills for comparison - for instance main building vs. modular classrooms or to compare athletic facilities only and not include the instructional portions of the property.

Lyn D.
City Manager's Office in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Energy Manager

Kommentare: Our City is using the Energy Manager to make informed decisions regarding best management practices with sustainability, building energy retrofits, and water usage monitoring and conservation. It's been a valuable tool.

The software has an easy to use dashboard and overall interface. It's very intuitive and the reporting is very useful. The software allows employees in an organization varying levels of accessibility and user privileges. What I like most about the software is the ability to make organizational sustainability decisions based on the data and the ability for our Public Works Department to identify inefficient facilities or irrigation leaks and issues in parks. The software has many useful applications.

Can't say there's anything I don't like about the software. Training from Dude Solutions is necessary to take full advantage of the reporting and features.

Antwort von Dude Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to review our solution! We are so glad to hear that Energy Manager is helping your city make informed energy decisions and drive future conservation efforts.

Susan C.
Energy Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Energy Manager by Dude Solutions review

Kommentare: We can now more easily and more quickly find utility anomolies especially in water and waterwater data. When we can find and correct a problem quickly, it saves water and money.

Always available. Can quickly evaluate data from different perspectives.

Some reports that are important to me are not included. So, I have to export data and make my own Excel graphs and reports.

Kelly H.
Secretary in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Warren Hills RSD

4 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use once I realized that I had to enter every thing that is a choice in a drop down menu.

There are almost too many things to learn and I've got so many other things to do that don't require SchoolDude or Energy Manager. I'm part time so I literally don't have time to use everything the programs have to offer.

Jacqueline M.
Administrative Assistant Buildings & Grounds in USA

Effective~Quality~ At your Fingertips

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Extremely user friendly, love the fact that you can make line items according to the way your bill appears line by line. This feature saves time each month

The migration from our old software to Energy Manager was a very smooth process. There are a lot more options that you can view in different charting capabilities dependent on what your needs are.

Initially, the reporting was a tad difficult but as we had more information in the new system it was much easier to use.

Shilo S.
Office Assistant II in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Energy Manager best software!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Beginner in the use of this software

From what I have been able to access it seems like a great program! Should make tracking very easy.

Nothing so far, I am new to this program.

Kevin L.
Planning & Operation Director in USA

Great Upgrade

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are able to identify and target higher energy usage

It was a good upgrade from utility direct. provided better notification and reporting.

Some of the reporting features could be improved allowing for more user input of desired timeframe for a report or graph.

Zach F.
Director for Energy Management and Utility Services in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Energy Management Tool

Kommentare: Great program, great customer support, and helps support an energy management role very well.

Reports are very easy to generate and can be customized for various needs.

Would like to have more prompt delivery time of the data automatic population plan. With that said, not all data is online accessible so I understand it is a challenge.

Aaron B.
Director of Physical Plant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Energy Manager

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It allows me to track energy usage to spot issues that may affect energy usage

The ability to track and report on energy use or specific energy use in a building or all buildings

None really. Sometimes it may be difficult to find the appropriate account for a specific building

Miles H.
Energy Manager / Architect in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for New Energy Manager

Kommentare: I am a new energy manager. I was thrust into this position when our former EM retired. My background is in construction project management. So this was all new for me. With that said, I needed something would be easy to pick up and learn. This program is that. I was also able to give reports and information when requested by using the canned reports. So far this program has been great.

It was easy to use and the large variety of reports is great.

Like all software, there is a learning curve. But that is not a huge negative, just a fact.

Antwort von Dude Solutions

Thanks for reviewing our solution! Entering a new role is never easy and we are thrilled to hear that Energy Manager is helping make that transition a smooth one.