Über Videobolt

Videobolt hilft Marketingfachleuten dabei, professionelle Designvorlagen für das Video-Branding zu finden und sie online an die eigenen Bedürfnisse anzupassen.

Erfahre mehr über Videobolt

Good price for high quality music visualizer templates.

Limitations in customizing and extremely user unfriendly interface from the start.

Bewertungen zu Videobolt

4,0

Videobolt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Videobolt bereits verwendet?

Praveen
Praveen
Marketing Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: overall the best software u can have... logo reveals and intros are super..

collections are unique.. and the rendering time is super fast not like any other apps.. i have tried others where i have to wait for render for ages.. this one is pretty good and fast

more collections would be great.. hope to see more templates in future.. all the templates are good :)

Antwort von Videobolt

Hi Praveen, thank you for your feedback. we are constantly working to increase the number of templates and their diversity.

Stephen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Videobolt is Top Tier Animation for Those That Can't Animate

Kommentare: The product works great and I've never encountered any issues operating it or downloading my videos. It's very easy to use and generates an overall impressive final product.

Tons of templates and top-quality animation. There are a lot of really creative options available to choose from.

Videobolt is a great product overall but my number one issue with Videobolt has always been the size of the logo and the inability to make the logo a larger size on animated intros and promos. Since these are the primary videos I create with Videobolt it hinders my desire to use them more often. The main reason you're making the video is to focus on and animate the logo but it seems like Videobolt doesn't understand this. If the focus is on their cool animation and my logo is too small then what's the point? This is definitely the reason I don't use Videobolt more often than I do. While there are tons of top-tier template styles and categories, I still feel like there could be more variety to cater to small and medium-size niche service industries. Having animation that relates directly to doctors, plumbers, landscapers etc.

Antwort von Videobolt

Thanks for the review. We're glad you like the customization options and media library. We will convey to the creative team all your ideas and suggestions regarding logos.

Jordan
Artist/EDM Producer in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

A plentiful, flexible and affordable video creation service

Kommentare: So far, I've been finding using Videobolt to create my music videos incredibly easy. I'm very satisfied with the wide range of accessible and customizable templates and their quality of adjustable graphics and animation. If anything, I regret paying for and quickly using up my basic subscription instead of going straight for the plus subscription. I could've save £72 if I had picked the plus subscription. Also, when I complained about an error with one template I used and paid for with a video credit, the Videobolt staff responded and fixed said error. However, I had to pay another video credit just to render the fixed version. I wish the staff would offer to refund video credits when you're not completely satisfied with the results you render.

I believe the best part about Videobolt is its incredibly wide range of accessible and customizable video templates. Last time I checked, there were over 150 templates to choose from for various purposes such as intros and outros for your YouTube channel and audio visualizers for your music. This allows an immeasurable number of possibilities for your videos.

Personally, I feel that the basic subscription of a miniscule 12 video credits for £72 per year (£6 per video credit) is overpriced, especially for someone like me who aims to produce one music video per week. Therefore, if I were to recommend Videobolt to my friends and/or family. I would tell them to go straight for the plus subscription which offers a staggering 120 video credits for £165 (£1.38 per video credit) and has better value. Also, not all of the available templates are as customizable as I hope they would be. Some are faulty with features that don't last for the full duration of the video (e.g. gradient overlay) while others have features that are cluttered and messy (e.g. poor text placement). Thus, you're often left going through template after template to see which one works best for your video.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Jordan, Thank you for your feedback. In our library there are more than 1600 templates for different purposes. As for the refund policy - thanks for the very detailed information, we will consider what we can do about it.

Dorian
Content Creator in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The closest you can get to Fusion or After Effects results without doing any work

Kommentare: Videbolt is great across the board. If you get a yearly plan, it's super cheap.
Yeah, the library is smaller that the libraries of other similar tools, but the quality is a step above the rest, and customization options can let you make every video fully unique and completely in the style of your brand.

Video customization options are the standout feature of the entire application - they are extremely detailed, but also simple to use and navigate through.

Videobolt's selection of square and portrait templates is rather limited.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Dorian, thank you for your feedback and nice words. We are working on a system solution that will enable easy and fast creation of all video formats in the selected template.

Sean
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vidchops is simply the best

Kommentare: Very positive. Great team of editors and administrators that guides us through the entire process.

Very fast and professional results. Excellent support and my results have been great on Youtube.

It does take a few video edits to get you and editors on the same page and reduce possible revisions.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Sean, thank you for your feedback. It would be great if you can share your YouTube results with us.

SeyedMehdi
Music Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I was finally saved when i found ‘Videobolt’

Kommentare: Finally With ‘Videobolt’ i saved many time that i wasted before and media library in it is tasteful.

Simplicity of editing, good taste and professionalism of the design and content of the videos.

It would be great if there were more facilities on the site to create and edit a dedicated music video for artists or music producers, for example based on videos submitted or selected from the site library by the users.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear SeyedMehdi, Thank you for your review. We are constantly working on improvement of music videos. All about new features you can find here: https://blog.videobolt.net/posts/music-promotion Olga

Rob
Self-employed in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

$80 FOR ONLY 10 VIDEOS PER YEAR?!?!

Love the site... everything works perfectly! Video intros are unreal and very professional looking. The only thing I do not like is I bought a year subscription and only get 10 videos that doesn't make sense especially when the videos are only 7-10 seconds long 🤔🤬

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOTTED 10 VIDEOS OUT OF 365 DAYS AND HAVE TO UPGRADE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO BE ABLE TO GET MORE CREDITS FOR VIDEOS. RIDICULOUS!

Antwort von Videobolt

Thank you for the review.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for fast, professional videos.

It was so easy and intuitive, you can select tons of professional looking templates and fit them to your needs. Very fast processing. From idea to final product in less than half hour. Amazing.

Video edition is quite limited, for example, I wanted a section to last longer, I couldn't find the option to adjust it given that the text on it was quite large. Instead I switched the text to another section which was longer indeed. The result was great, but it was a little bit annoying.

Antwort von Videobolt

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and you can expect an update soon. If you need inspiration you can always check blog.videobolt.net

Rhavi
Editor in Brasilien
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Kommentare: I like how quickly I have access to the material I need, but I was disappointed with little variety. It really seems that the focus is on YouTubers and doesn't include companies. I'm a video editor for several companies in my country and unfortunately this site can't help me today because of the limited variety of corporate videos, even the most worked ones seem simple. It is recommended that producers observe the variety and quality of 3d production of the renderforest site collaborators. Thanks for the opportunity I believe you have the potential to be even better (if that's really the focus, I particularly think it should)

I like how fast the rendering process is and how high quality it is, but the effects seem very limited especially from 3d fonts.

The site is limited to logo reveal. All categories end up taking the logos. I currently work with the renderforest site and will have to renew my subscription because at the moment Videoboot cannot help me with my work. There are so many logo reveal that the site looks like it is specific to it. I think it's urgent to focus on typography in large 3d fonts, and cinematic effects for corporate presentations

Antwort von Videobolt

Hi Rhavi, thank you for the review. We will continue to work on our site and template library.

Laura
Marketing Assistant in Portugal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Interesting for Video Content Creation

Kommentare: Very good to brainstorm, easy to use, and create and edit videos with your brand theme

The tool is very easy to use, and the library of the template is very extensive and have different formats. I really like the variations possible inside the same template

I can't crop some parts of the template and there was not enough formats of video for the different platforms.

abhishek
Animator in Indien
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Videobolt Best Intro Video Cretor

Kommentare: Great. I will give five star to this software.

Ease to customize even you can create your intro in minutes.

I did't find any cons of this software. Overall it's very helpful.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Abhishek, thank you for your feedback.

Marizelle
Marketing & Sales Enablement Coordinator in Südafrika
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Marizelle De Beer

Kommentare: Videobolt is our go-to. Whenever we need intro's, Outro's or anything video basically, we only use Videobolt.

I like the variety of designs that I can choose from - I always find what I need. And it is so easy and quick to use - I also love the fact that you can preview it before you buy it.

We have a very long tagline... and sometimes the font size comes out really small because of that. So I would have like to have more space for the tagline, or an option to make it bigger as well as our logo.

Antwort von Videobolt

Hi Marizelle, thank you for the feedback. When the tagline is very long, the best way is to divide it into two rows - just with simple enter when you insert text in editor.

jason
Music producer in USA

Jason’s thoughts

Kommentare: So far very happy and you have saved slot of time for me

Very easy to use and the time it takes to create the video is not to long.I also like how many template offered and new ones available.

I would love to have more scenes inside the templates. I’m a music creator and sometimes I create 15 instrumentals. It would be nice if I could add more that one template with that many instrumentals

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Jason, thank you for your feedback. We work on new editor which will give you many more options in video editing.

Alan
Independant Author in Spanien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Bringing New Life to My Brand

Kommentare: Videobolt has helped me revitalise my brand and make it really stand out. With their intros and outros, I can make my content look exciting and professional. As I am a lone creator, I have neither the time to learn how to create this content myself nor the money to pay a professional to create one for me. Videobolt is a cost-effective alternative for someone looking to make a social media impact on a budget

Innovative, unique, and eye-catching content. I found content that matched and even enhanced my branding as well as making it stand out from the pack.

It could have content updated more often. Lacks the ability to delete a video and reclaim purchased credits, if you make an error, it seems like you're wasting a credit.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Alan, Thank you for your review. You can always produce a video with watermark without using the credits and only if everything is OK you produce the final video. Olga

Ievgen
owner in Ukraine
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good

I am very glad that I found such a service where you can prepare videos for streaming without loading your computer, a lot of convenient options and settings!

Everything is fine, but it would be possible to unlock the watermark view function if two videos are already being processed and add the ability to create a queue

Antwort von Videobolt

Thank you Levgen for your feedback. Your proposal is very interesting - we will consider what can be done about it

Nathan
Project Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Support

Kommentare: We utilized Videobolt for a couple intros and outros. The overall experience is poor and their support is terrible. They required us to upgrade our account to edit a very small video even though it was covered under our current plan. I would not use this software again and the way they approach their subscription plan is shady. They do not offer refunds and you cannot use your video credits after cancelling the plan.

Has a decent selection of basic video templates

Customer support is useless and the subscription plan is a rip-off.

Catkin
Owner in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

Fast branded videos

Videobolt allows my company to produce elegant videos to promote our products and create easily branded promotional videos. Videobolt is super easy to use and has loads of templates they are always adding. I'm very glad I signed up as its been a valuable asset!

The welcome screen for Videobolt isn't very useful since a previous update and I wish they would change it back to dropping you on to the search screen.

Antwort von Videobolt

Thank you for your feedback Catkin. Ee will consider the possibility that each user can set the welcome screen to be what suits him

Konstantin
CEO in Spanien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daily use

The amount of options. There are many videos to design for our company

low options of customization. It will be great if each video could be very customizable.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Konstantin, thank you for you feedback. We are constantly working on new options. You can follow all the updates on: https://blog.videobolt.net/posts/news Olga

Yasin
Music Producer And Marketeer in Mexiko

Videobolt review

Kommentare: Great. Love the customer service also very fast responses and very helpful!

The easiness of use, its very fast and efficient. I like the variety of designs

Needs more customisation options and a system to combine multiple templates in 1 video. Also i would love to use this to upload DJ mixes of +1 hour but for that its just not affordable at this time.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Yasin, thank you for your feedback. We will continue to work on the development of the platform.

CEO in USA

Great Product For Video Creators

Kommentare: Great for what my business was needing.

I liked the professional templates and ease to customize the styles to match the project I was wanting to create.

It wasn't very clear how to get the unwatermarked versions of the videos after they were created, but I eventually figured it out.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Chris, Thank you for your feedback. we are constantly working on product improvements and we will soon have a new version of the editor with clearer communication regarding watermark. Olga

Dani
Streamer in USA
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Simple and Easy

Kommentare: Overall not a bad deal and I’m pretty satisfied with what I got.

It’s a very easy program to work with and not hard to figure out how to use. It is also pretty cheap compared to other sites but allows for a free trial to test the waters first which is nice.

The logo implementation into animation could be a little smoother and clear. It has some rough and jagged edges but not a huge deal.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Dani, thank you for the review. I see that you used the free version which is limited in quality in terms of resolution. If you have a subscription, you get HD videos.

Harish
Freelance Lifestyle Youtuber in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy and Great Value for Money

Kommentare: Videobolt is very very easy to use and was able to get the video completed quickly. It surely gives a great Value for Money and render high res graphics without any hassles or having a break a bank on expenses and ideas.

Usability, Graphics and Speed is top notch. You need not worry on local PC specifications since it is all online and VB does it for you.

May be i would be more happy if there was an increased collection of templates for reuse.

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear Harish, thank you for your feedback and nice words.

Matthias
sTUDENT in Belgien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

A review froma budget limited user

Kommentare: This tool has helpt me make an awesome looking music video, and has got me tempted to make an awesome intro as well.

The quality of what you get is amazing! Very easy to use, and lot's of awesome templates!

As someone with not that much money to spend, it is a bit costly. Not something for weekly use, but for a one time video render, like an intro.

Antwort von Videobolt

Hi Matthias, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you managed to make great music visualizers. There are great opportunities to create videos that will promote your music on social media.

Jerome
Music producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Videobolt review

Kommentare: It was cool for a music visualizer

I was able to use a visualizers for cool music displays

It was limited on customization. Which is ok but I wanted more variety

Antwort von Videobolt

Jerome, thanks for the feedback. It would be great if you could tell us what customization options you need

Photographer/Video in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

East of use and quick Render. Great selection of premade templates.

Wish there were bulk options to get larger quantity options preordered

Antwort von Videobolt

Dear John, thank you for the review. We are constantly working to improve the platform - stay tuned