Office Tracker

Bewertet am 27.10.2019
Tamika B.
Sr. HR Representative
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a company that employs many sales representatives, we constantly have to have inter-company meetings as such, Office Tracker is a great scheduler for our daily conference room meetings. This software informs us of what conference rooms are available and it also has the ability to order need items for meetings.

Vorteile: The ease of scheduling without schedules conflicting, the availability of conference rooms and the times the rooms are available.

Nachteile: Office Tracker has proven to be an invaluable tool for our company as such there aren't any negatives to report from the usage of this product. It has indeed been both a time and cost saver!

Scheduling People and Science Materials

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Ellen H.
Chief Operating Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are happy with Office Tracker and have been using it for about 10 years.

Vorteile: The web based access so that our instructors can see the details of their assignment at any time is invaluable. We also really like the email notification for additions and changes. Many instructors utilize the vcal attachment so that they can integrate our assignments with the rest of their lives. The client software provides easy viewing of many schedules simultaneously for quick decision making when re-assignments need to happen.

Nachteile: We would like to have more customize-able fields so that we can track materials with specific entries in the database rather than narrative in the agenda field.

Great Software!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Teresa S.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been using Office Tracker for about 5+ years.
I like the easy use of their software. I like having the multi-user feature.
I like that you could schedule for future events.
The office staff have always been very positive and helpful, when I have needed their assistance.
I would stay an over all "10" product.

Nachteile: I think the only thing that I find , it when 2 users are trying to schedule the same time for a person. It does not show that something is being typed in. It does have where you cant type in. But sometimes things get over booked due to this. It would be nice when this happens , if something popped up , that such such is typing in that area.

Overnight lost all future event entries with no explanation why.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
John G.
Facility Manager

Vorteile: Nothing at all... This product is not user friendly and offers no technical support. I also understand the annual fees will be increasing before ou next renewal. I am immediately moving platforms.

Nachteile: Bottom line to me, the Office Tracker system failed! I see little to no use restoring the existing backed-up version since because when the back-up system was established (on our end) it was not set to overwrite (and, no other software application had any problems with lost data requiring restoration); therefore, any reasonably recent version is non-existent (that part is our fault, I understand). That said, it was our believe that this data was stored in your system. The only reliable option I see is to install Google Calendar and start from fresh since I have lost faith in Office Tracker due to whatever happened to forwardly stored events (past events were not effected)(and the problem occurred over a weekend of non-use). I am extremely disappointed with the product itself and the lack of direct support in place for me as a client. Your product has put our business in serious jeopardy and caused many internal problems. I manage another Lodge as well for which we use Google Calendar and that information is secure. Product support via e-mail and "how to" articles is not a viable option for non-IT individuals. I see no advantage to your product and no effort has been made to point any out. I cannot understand the product capabilities that enticed my predecessor, who paid amount per year, to license this product.

Great scheduling software

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Susan C.
Senior Vice President
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The staff at Office Tracker is responsive to our needs and easy to get in touch with.

Vorteile: We have used Office Tracker for over 10 years now and continue to find it an easy, efficient way to schedule appointments in our office. We also use the reporting functionality and can track the schedule for years going back.

Nachteile: Some customers would prefer notices sent to emails but I'm sure that if we worked with Office Tracker on this functionality they could help us put this into place.

Great Product for our needs

Alan H.
Clinical Supervisor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We like the "Real Time" up to date information available for many aspects of our jobs I.E Clinical updates on patients, pharmacy intake updates, communication records and pretty much everything at ones fingertips and our facility does not use Electronic medical records yet.

Vorteile: Ease of use, format and speed. Everything pretty much is at your fingertips

Nachteile: No negatives thus far and I have been the administrator for several years now as well as quasi I.T

OT 2019 Review

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Waverly J.
Director of Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease in the ability to book and view room usage. With 7 departments using rooms and areas in the facility, we are able to successfully coordinate with others to eliminate double bookings.

Nachteile: Reports are very limited. It would be to our advantage to have the ability to create more reports regarding each room/user for a specific time frame.

Scheduling

Heidi C.
Clinical Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use the software to calendar our surgery schedules. It allows multiple people to view and make changes as necessary. It also tracks the last person making changes. It is easy to set up and customizable.

Nachteile: The only issue we've had is printing a schedule for an individual room. We have found a work around to it though.

Office Tracker is an important part of our business.

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Randy H.
Director of Sales
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have 2 locations with group tours and the product makes our group sales office more efficient. Both sites can see and edit information easily.

Nachteile: We've used the program for so long now, that it's just an important part of our business. There are no complaints.

Great Product

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Traci S.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to have a big picture view of our parties. The color coding works really well to tell a story without having to read every detail

Vorteile: How easy it is to use for staff. Also, great to distribute schedules to on the go staff.

Nachteile: I love everything about the software. great product

Scheduling is a breeze

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Jeff M.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our company has workers that are mobile and do not have the schedule before they leave the shop. The schedule gets adjusted daily and sometimes changes are made real time. It is imperative to have my employees get these changes on their mobile device as soon as it occurs. The labeling allows for customization which through color coding my employees can know quickly urgent appointments or other types of appointments. They can also easily update the appointment thus allowing me to know when it has been completed. The old days of making 100 phone calls a day are gone. So impressed by Office Tracker which is why I have been using this for over 10 years.

Nachteile: The only downside is you have to have a server or a dedicated machine that acts as the server machine. Most of the time it is no issue if the server reboots or I lose power because I am near the server to get it back up and running however if I am also away from the server and it goes down we are down until I can get someone over to get it back up or I can get there myself. There may be a better way but I just have not explored that yet with their service team which by the way are excellent at responding quickly to my issues.

Eay to use and great visualisation

Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Steve J.
NSG Manager
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Utilising Office Tracker for scheduling Engineers and their jobs it is easy to see their availability and downtime simply by looking at the available 'white-space' (ie time during the day that hasn't been allocated) so that rescheduling/reorganising of jobs can be made to produce the most cost effective solution.

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to categorise jobs via label colour makes it such an effective tool to manage the Engineers and their jobs.

Nachteile: Start-up time while it processes names and events seems to take a long time. Licences being used and allocated over a 24 hr period rather than by connected users. Not so much a 'least like' but as we use it to schedule UK wide Engineers it would be nice to have functionality to be able to group them via, maybe, another column we could use for 'Region', colour-code the names field (not just the leading edge of the entries) so we can quickly see who's in what group and also be able to select them by group (rather than having to use the name pallet and un-tick all the others).

Functional

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Lindsay B.
Operations Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the program daily. Events are easy to schedule, and the ability to list information is abundant. However, it seems that every month or so something breaks, glitches, has to be updated/fixed and it is frustrating. In addition, while the support team is quick to respond, their answers are always short and seem incomplete. I have to ask one or several follow up questions just get my initial query answered - when I feel like they could have anticipated this and been more thorough in their initial response.

Vorteile: I can easily identify who the event is for, and have all our "employees" listed so that they are easy to select. There is quite a bit of information that can be listed for each event, which is helpful.

Nachteile: We rely on event reminders, and the reminder system seems to break often, and then doesn't send reminders properly.

Office Tracker organized our business!

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Nanci E.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have many staff with varying schedules and clients. With OT we can see where staff has openings to see new clients. We can also let staff know of any changes in schedule right away. it has made coordinating and communicating about schedules and meetings SO efficient!

Vorteile: With the latest upgrades, we are now able to see schedules on personal devices like phones. This has made communication and planning so much more efficient!

Nachteile: We would like a more robust client management system within OT. We have to use another system, so it seems like we duplicate information which requires more time.

Office and Operating Room Scheduler

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Josephine D.
Operating Room Scheduler
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our office likes using Office Tracker. It is easy and problem free. Tracker is used to communicate with each other in the office and with our telecommuting staff.

Vorteile: Software is very easy to understand and use. We have not had a major problem or lost a schedule. There is no need to call for service.

Nachteile: It is difficult to remove medical providers who are no longer with the practice. Administrative function is time consuming and could be made easier.

Review

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Christy H.
Meeting Room Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased. Just some little changes, like the one mentioned above, would make it even better

Vorteile: It is easy to maneuver around to check dates quickly. It is easy to print out a report of the meetings for the week also.

Nachteile: I don't like that if I schedule a reoccurring meeting that if one date is not available that I can't just exclude that date and schedule the rest; or I wish it would give me the option to move that meeting to another meeting room. Right now if this happens, I have to schedule the meetings up to that date, then schedule the rest after the unavailable date. It would just be easier to have the option to move that meeting to another room or to exclude that date so the rest of the meetings could be scheduled.

Office Tracker and our business

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Todd K.
President of Programs
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it has worked very efficiently with our business needs, the support is always willing to help out and walk you through any issues that may arise.

Vorteile: That you can link the consumers with the staff members and can make changes very easily!

Nachteile: I wish that it had a mobile app that could be used. This would be helpful for many of our individuals who are out in the field to access the program.

Office Tracker

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Jenny S.
Administrative Secretary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have 5 locations and we are all able to schedule at the same time, and we can all see the updated information.

Vorteile: You can have unlimited schedules; it is very easy to link contacts to the events. You can give different access levels to staff to maintain HIPAA compliancy.

Nachteile: It can be a little slow when you're waiting for event information to update from the server.

Great Progam for Scheduling

Bewertet am 6.1.2019
Matt R.
N/A
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Office Tracker has mad scheduling at our business a breeze. What we like most is that we can color code rentals and lessons on the schedule, making it less confusing. We also enjoy the recurring feature because it saves time on scheduling.

Nachteile: Overall we enjoy Office Tracker and have nothing we least like from the program

Easy to use, great customer support

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Jonah G.
LCSW-C
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has helped us over many years now with our complex scheduling needs.

Vorteile: -You can schedule a large number of offices
-There is both a web and a local version, and flexibility in pricing
-Instructions on how to use the program are clear

Nachteile: The full web version is a bit pricey, although there are a number of options that are more affordable.

Ease of use

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Joseph L.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are very pleased with Office Tracker and look forward to investigating other uses for the product.

Vorteile: We have used this software for more than 10 years. It is very easy to use. Office Tracker Customer Service is always available and very knowledgeable.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything at this point. The software is extremly easy to use.

Office Tracker Keeps Us Organized

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Ryan A.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We can easily switch between employee's schedules and make changes quickly. Our employees are able to view their schedules online as needed.

Nachteile: The program tends to be a bit slow, and our desktop computers often lose their connections to the server. We also experienced bugs after the last update.

Ease of use and calendar view

Brad S.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use and calendar view. Most other packages were either glorified calendars with no ability to put separate rooms in distinct columns, or were overly complicated and expensive project management packages.

Nachteile: Annual price keeps going up with little change in functionality.

Long-time user - Still love it!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Matt C.
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use OT to schedule our contractors around the world for Live Captioning and Transcription work. It does a nice job of ensuring consistency and timezone adjustments.

Vorteile: It works! Pretty simple and uses our SQL for integration into our existing CRM

Nachteile: A few glitches here and there and upgrading has been a challenge.

Making it Work!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Adam P.
Vice President, Managing Partner
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it does a nice job of keeping track of our daily agenda for multiple operations.

Vorteile: OfficeTracker is very flexible an easy to use. Training is quick and simple. Changing appointments, updating capacity and making revisions are effortless.

Nachteile: We wish this integrated with software more.