CareDx review

June S.
Patient Care Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fills a service that we need to take care of patients

Vorteile: It is easy to use and I like the ability to duplicate orders

Nachteile: When typing information into the orders the cursor jumps around to different lines and also will auto populate into address lines when I do not want it to. Have to pay attention because the address can be wrong from an auto population or the typing doesn't make sense because the line moved while you are typing

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi June, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. We will forward your comments to our product team and they will investigate further.

If there's any additional support, training, or general help that we can provide, please feel free to reach out to us at support@workpath.co.

Gina A.
Director of Client Services
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The desktop version is very user-friendly. Workpath team is always available to assist.

Nachteile: Phlebotomists have difficulty accessing the mobile app in the field and moving through steps.
I would like to be able to customize each client's account rather than having to make a change across the board.

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Gina, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. If users are having any issues with the mobile app in the field, please have them reach out to us directly for support (we have a chat option for them from the app and on the site). We are working on a feature to allow for customization by client organization - we'll let you know when that is available!

If you are interested in an account review, we'd be happy to have a team member perform an analysis of your organization's account. They would be able to make profile recommendations based on their evaluation and find ways for you to improve usability and efficiency.

Jeanne K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Have had difficulty with service but eventually it was fixed.

Vorteile: Ease of use is truly the most important.

Nachteile: Customer Service is difficult to contact.

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Jeanne, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath.

Our support team is available weekdays via phone, email, and chat from 9am to 5pm EST. If you have a request after hours, it will be returned the next business day.

If there's any additional support or training that we can provide, please feel free to reach out to us at support@workpath.co.

Could be better

Valerie M.
Mobile Phlebotomy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is not what I was hoping for it is not helpful for the contractor because it keeps no information for me

Vorteile: I was very hopeful that this would be accessible and helpful to my calendar

Nachteile: Since I am a third party this has not been as helpful as I had hoped I am assigned a client and this is helpful in contacting this person but then I have to call my company to actually enter the appointment time or any notes that I've acquired from the person when you utilize the map on work pass it doesn't put the address up so you're on their street looking for who I don't know wait and see if it stops where you're supposed to be not helpful for me at all I end up having to put the actual address in maps and then I get where I'm going and not on a side of a Mountain experience

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Valerie, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We designed our mobile app with the mobile user in mind, but ultimately it is up to the organization which functionality you will have access to. We do allow you to edit the date/time from the mobile app as well as enter notes at any time, as necessary. We also store all appointments in your History tab.

We use a commercially available partner to power our Maps solution. If you ever have a problem with an address, please reach out to our team and we can resolve the issue.

If you'd like additional training on how to best use our product, please reach out to support@workpath.co or chat with us at www.workpath.co.

More improvement needed

Kyei T.
Local Phlebotomist
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I always have to log in to use on safari but I can’t get in on the app!

Vorteile: Easy to navigate when using on safari. But it doesn’t allow me into more things to do!

Nachteile: For whatever reason I can log in into the app

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Kyei, thank you for using our product. We appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our mobile app and web app use the same login credentials, so you should be able to log into both. If you are still unable to access the mobile app, please reach out to us via chat on our website or at support@workpath.co for assistance.

Good product

Matt R.
Examiner
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like being able to integrate this into my calendar.

Vorteile: I like that all the contact info, required equipment, can be stored right in the job. The app links to GPS for directions.

Nachteile: I can’t think of anything. Anything I’d do differently is based on how the company I contract with set up the app.

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Matt, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. If you have any additional feedback, we'd love to chat. Feel free to contact us at support@workpath.co.

Workpath ease

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Christina P.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very simple to use

Vorteile: It's easy to use, easy to login, and simple to complete ppwrk.

Nachteile: Logs me out too often and somedays the scan feature is picky.

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Christina, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Our mobile app is HIPAA compliant, so frequent log outs are required to protect any PHI that might be contained in your account. To address that issue, we've added a PIN feature so that you can quickly log back in.

If you'd like additional support or training on how to best use our product, please reach out to support@workpath.co or chat with us at www.workpath.co.

Ease of use

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Orlandus S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the fact that it was Easy to use

Nachteile: Having to login everytime gets frustrating

von Workpath an 11.11.2019

Hi Orlandus, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Tasha G.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Workpath was pretty cool, no issues.

Vorteile: Everything was easy to use, nothing too major or complicated to access

Nachteile: That It had to be used via WiFi/Internet access ONLY

von Workpath an 13.11.2019

Hi Tasha, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Thanks for the feedback, we do require WiFi/Data to operate our mobile app. That's due to HIPAA compliance and location data needs. If we implement an offline mode in the future, we'll let you know!

If you ever need any additional support, please reach out to support@workpath.co or chat with us at www.workpath.co.

Using Workpath

Stefany M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Workpath provides me with an app that is easy to use and understand.

Nachteile: I have no cons to list about this software.

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Stefany, thank you for your review, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

If there's anything we can do to enhance your experience with our product, please let us know at support@workpath.co.

Work path

Kahlil T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Organized and very detailed and to the point with the app !

Nachteile: It can be a challenge for some ppl who don’t have smart phones

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Kahlil, thank you for using our free trial!

We appreciate your support of Workpath. Our mobile app was designed for smart phones as it requires location services to track a mobile user's GPS location.

Please reach out to sales@workpath.co if you'd like more information on how to best leverage our product.

It’s ok

Tanisha D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use for patients and manager to track

Nachteile: If in a dead spot without internet it’s useless

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Tanisha, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath and take your feedback seriously.

Our mobile app relies on location services, so depending on your cell phone service, there may be locations that don't allow the app to run at the most optimal level.

Work path program

Nashae C.
Phlebotomists
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’m fine with it and happy I used it.

Vorteile: It was quick easy tracks your miles and gives directions.

Nachteile: I have no problem. It worked well. I was able to get everything done so no cons

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Nashae, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

Easy app

Rhonda E.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great phone app

Vorteile: Ease of use and easily navigated screens

Nachteile: Would like to have more room for comments section.

von Workpath an 6.11.2019

Hi Rhonda, thank you for using our product, we appreciate your support of Workpath!

We pride ourselves on building a product that is easy to use for our customers. We will forward your comment, about our "comments", to our product team and they will see what they can do!