Scibids

Best Artificial Intelligence to maximize results of impressions

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Candidate for Bachelor Degree
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software is amazing. Though, it took a lot of time at start but in long run, its giving me excellent results.

Vorteile: The software has excellent artificial intelligence built in it. It helped me a lot to gt best results from marketing campaigns. In fact, its artificial intelligence is tuned to media industry and thus helps a lot.

Nachteile: The software require a lot of test and trial work and we need to have a lot of data to train the model.

Fantastic Company, Team and Product!

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Soubhan S.
Product Lead

Kommentare: I would highly recommend working with this team and product. You will see nothing but positives and benefits!

Vorteile: Scibids solution has exponentially increased our productivity, media performance and enabled us to take our encompassing strategy to the next level. Their team has automated so many mundane / redundant tasks which has helped our organization move forward at a much faster rate.

Nachteile: No real cons - just that the first couple of weeks requires a bit of adjustment (naturally) since they need to better understand your business and organization needs.