CEO and MEMBER EXPERIENCE TESTAMONIAL

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Jill and matt S.
Founder/ CEO
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have seen many websites and apps, even built an app for our company that was discarded due to bugs and difficulty of use. I am amazed by the speed of adoption and ease of use with the GroupFire app. Within a few months, everyone in our YPO chapter has fully adopted the app, because it is so incredibly easy to use, easy to navigate, and pertinent to the user’s needs. Every member uses the app nearly every day for target and group communication, scheduling, mapping, and much more.

Vorteile: Ease of use, information in one place, complete package in one stop... i no longer have to use a website.

Nachteile: Updates, but they only take 3 seconds. Overall i really like the software

Great Business App

Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Lori A.
Chairman
Fundraising, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything we need is all in one place and there is no more scrolling through email chains to find the information I need. The staff at Groupfire is so helpful. They respond quickly to every member if they have questions about the app. They made the set up process very easy for us when we transitioned to using the app. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable.

Vorteile: One of my favorite features is the events tab. I can see every meeting and event coming up for the year and rsvp directly on the app. It's so efficient! I can also directly download contact information from the app. I use this feature all the time. I love it!

Nachteile: I really like everything! It's made communication within our organization so much easier.

Managing group contacts, information, and events is so easy!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Elizabeth C.
YPO Spouse
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: GroupFire makes managing a lot of information about our group so easy! Before GroupFire, we received so many emails about meetings and had to log into a portal or request a document of group contact information. I love being able to us the app to look up contact information, get updates, and manage and review meeting schedules and details. I was so impressed when it was rolled out - so easy and intuitive to use!

Nachteile: I'm not sure I can provide something that I like least. GroupFire has helped our group move from email and sharing MS Office documents to communicating and updating each other through an easy to use app!

We are very pleased with groupFire

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Reesa E.
Senior designer
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with GroupFire.
They are very professional, and extremely helpful. It’s helped us be organized and have everything in one app.

Vorteile: It’s easy to use, even with people that are not very computer savvy. I like how we can always access the app and have everything in one place.

Nachteile: from the beginning we have been pleased with the software, and haven’t had a negative experience.

My first 8 weeks with Groupfire

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Kenny B.
Chair
Fundraising, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The app has the advantage of lessening the number of emails that I receive about programs.
Best of all, it is accessible to me and is in my “back pocket”.
It makes it more efficient for me to register for an event and to have it on my calendar.
The app also makes it easy to network with others.

Vorteile: Mainly it’s ease of use. Though it is new to our group the feedback has been very positive so far. Being able to do so many things within the app should really help strengthen our events. Knowing who is going to what even and being able to communicate so easily with everyone is a huge deal for our group. Plus we will now be able to register and at the same time see who else has.

Nachteile: Nothing so far but again, it’s fairly new to our group.

Slick app for member engagement

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Director of Marketing
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GroupFire helps tremendously with internal communication. We spend less time in email and more time messaging each other 1-1 via the directory. I also love the event registration experience -- much easier than our previous system.

Vorteile: Love how easy it is to find and connect with other members. Also love having access to all my org's information on the go. It reduces a lot of back and forth with membership staff.

Nachteile: Small bugs here and there, but they always are fixed quickly!

Love GroupFire!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Keri B.
Teacher
Politische Organisation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been amazing and very helpful.

Vorteile: It makes my life easier as a member. I can make instant connections with people in my organization.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike. I am very happy and satisfies with GroupFire.

Groupfire is awesome!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Personal Risk Manager | Licensed Insurance Broker
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare:

Vorteile: Groupfire makes signing up for events and finding contact information for group members super easy.

Nachteile: So far there is nothing I dislike about Groupfire.