Über Zyte

Anbieterunternehmen von Full-Stack-Plattformen für Web-Scraping. Daten als Managed Service oder Suite von Entwicklertools. Zugriff auf Daten, wie du es wünschst.

Erfahre mehr über Zyte

Scraping hub is quite easy to use and plugs in really nicely with whatever scraping project you have going.

I don't like that the usage numbers are delayed by so many hours. The pricing is also a little high.

Bewertungen zu Zyte

Zyte hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zyte bereits verwendet?

Aminah
Aminah
Web Scraping Specialist & PHP Web Developer in Indonesien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When it just works

Kommentare: It makes me work really fast but still secure for my clients. I look really professional even though what I did was only suggesting and installing Crawlera. It's awesome!

It really saves my time as a web scraping specialists. I always need rotated proxies for my client needs. I keep creating a new project and it is a lot of hassle of I have to buy proxies, renew proxies, and create proxy rotation on my own. I am glad I don't even need to think about it. It just works!

Well, it's just doesn't have enough advanced documentation on Scrapy Splash combined with Crawlera. Their development team in Github is very responsive though.

Tushar
CEO in Indien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best data extraction & automated proxy service

Kommentare: We chose Zyte after testing all leading proxy and data extraction solutions on the web. The service is extremely reliable, rapidly scalable and has the lowest latency amongst its peers. Support teams are extremely responsive even on weekends and we've never been let down.

- Reliable & consistent (highest uptime) - Lowest latency - Lowest resolution errors - Excellent customer support

- Pricing can be improved - IP availability in non-US locations can be improved

Gennaro
Gennaro
CEO in Italien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They don't promise what they sell.

Kommentare: I bought a $ 349 Advanced plan to get 200 concurrent requests. In their free trial, the response times are very low - about a few seconds. After purchasing the plan instead the requests together applied a delay on purpose thus canceling the potential of concurrent requests. In fact, it's like doing about 5/6 per second.
After contacting their technical support, after a week, they tell me that an upgrade is required by paying an additional cost. Obviously I requested a refund since they did not promise what was advertised and told me that it was not possible since I had used the service. Of course I had used it, otherwise how could I tell that concurrent requests weren't working properly?
I absolutely do not recommend this service for making me waste about a week to find a "fake" problem they know well and for asking me for an upgrade without even offering me a courtesy refund to apologize.

Ease of installation and integration with API

They don't respect what they communicate in the service.

Abhinav
Product Owner in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making life easier

Our team being in limited number, setting up multiple tools for data extraction was a pain. We contacted an agency which quoted us a huge bill and that's when we found the Zyte. Few days spent in dev, no pain of servers, proxy rotation or anything and we got our job done.

We're happy with the product and do not find any issues yet.

Neil Joseph
Neil Joseph
Cofounder in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Relatively Easy To Use

Kommentare: Our company, whatoplay.com, aggregates data from multiple sources around the world. Since we started using Crawlera, we haven't really encountered big issues. Our common ones in the last 6 months is just reaching our limit, so we just had to increase our plan.

We're only using Crawlera for our data scraping needs and it has worked seamlessly since we started using it in 2016. When we had to upgrade to a higher limit, the transition was fast, and no dev time was wasted updating our existing codebase.

Pricing can be a bit tricky especially if your need is right in between the plans.

🤖 Curtis
🤖 Curtis
Fake Review Sniffer in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product - can't get any better for speedy data mining

Kommentare: Overall experience with them has been stellar, I will likely be a customer for life.

I like scalability. Sometimes we need to submit millions of requests immediately and with Scrapinghub we can really put the pedal to the metal. We rarely have downtime, and it's really allowed us to grow our company and thrive. Easy to integrate into scrapy and other python tools.

Their billing support can be moody, but the product is fantastic!!

Jose Iram
Jose Iram
Arquiteto Sênior de Soluções Analíticas in Brasilien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

K-LIX

Kommentare: I have a good experience with scrappinhumb, in a matter of minutes I can develop and publish a new spider.

The software delivers the exactly promised result. It has a friendly interface and an efficient support.

You need a roadmap of new features and the pricing of third-party services.

Antwort von Zyte

Thank you for the review. All new features will be announced in our Support Center.(https://support.scrapinghub.com/support/home) We also have an Ideas Forum (https://support.scrapinghub.com/support/discussions/forums/22000200101) where we would love your input on ideas or new features you would like to see. We appreciate all input from our Customers to continue to help us improve our products.

Mikhail
Mikhail
Software Engineer / Web Scraping Engineer in Russland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Why do you need that title?

Kommentare: I use and recommend that platform for years for my customers which need production-ready enterprise-grade data scraping systems.

- Original and flexible technology - No vendor-lock - Easy to use for professionals - Pretty convenient API system for integration with third-party solutions

- Not so easy to use by non-professional IT person that still wants to use data scraping - Lack of ability to create some kind of simple and clear user interface for such a persons - No simple solution for distributed/high-volume crawling - Lack of monitoring and alerting, non convenient logging system - Overpriced Crawlera

Antwort von Zyte

Thank you for your review we appreciate all customer feedback. We do have a managed service offering for non IT professional who want access to the Data without having any scraping skills.

Carlos
Carlos
Backend Engineer in Schweiz
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall 10

Kommentare: Started using it 2 years ago, learning curve totally rely on the framework because the cloud platform is pretty intuitive, self explanatory and easy to use.
Whenever I needed support I have been response fast and with a favorable solution.

A full integrated platform for a framework well done for it purpose. Easy to use, based on others frameworks structure, so if you are used to web development in python then it's a piece of cake to create spiders. The integration (scrapy + scrapinghub) its really good, from a simple deployment through a library or a docker makes it suitable for any need. Good support and constant improvement on the platform. A lot of plugins and, open to any feature needed.

So far there is nothing I dislike about it.

Rami
Rami
CEO in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Very useful when you want to host your scapers

Did the Job I wanted it to do for me.... Which is host and test your scraper that runs in the background. Before Zyte, I had to run the script inside my terminal and that killed my battery

Getting started wasn't as smooth as I'm used to with services like Vercel. The user experience using vercel makes you feel like you are using a premium, top tier service. I didn't feel that when I used Zyte. Part of the reason is the UI, but there are a lot of other aspects like the snappiness and speed of the website. It took quite some time to test out my implementation. I would need to wait for some time for the build to complete to try running the web scraper again

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, reliable and powerful service

Kommentare: Never had a problem, and customer services always replied to our requests promptly, and with attention to detail.

We are very happy with Crawlera. It works like a charm with our Scrapy projects, just adding a few lines of code we completely forgot about proxies that ended up failing anyway.

Some requests end up being very slow, but good news is most of them end up going through.

Kristopher
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Fantastic If You Know How To Use It

Kommentare: Portia aside, I highly recommend this platform. It's cheap and works really well. If you know how to use Scrapy, this is easier than launching a bunch of VMs, etc. and relatively inexpensive. I knock Portia because I wanted it to work, and it will with A LOT of patience, but, if you know your way around Python and Scrapy, this is the scraping cloud platform for you! Again, there technical support has been great for me. Most of my issues have been stupid mistakes by me, but they are happy to help in a reasonable time frame (usually under 24 hours/ under 8 hours in my experience).

- Works perfectly as long as you do not need Portia - Fast - Many available features in one place - It fulfills my scraping needs well - EXCELLENT technical support

- Portia (beta) is almost unusable. I got a couple very basic programs out of it before I taught myself how to use Scrapy. Still, if you are looking for a value and have time to deal with the lag/hiccups in Portia, it is by far the best value for a simple point and click scrapying platform that I found. You can make it work, you will just want to put your head through the screen before you are done...

scrapy review

Kommentare: Scrapinghub has enabled us to streamline the scraping process for our company and sets the foundation for future scaling. I like the fact that scrapyhub handles the "Ops" part of scraping like provisioning cloud resources, staging data, and rotating IP addresses.

Scrapy is amazing, python api is easy to use, job dashboard is easy to understand, good documentation and code.

Dynamic pages sometimes hard to scrape, nothing wrong with lua (for splash) as a language, but can be minor barrier to entry for python/javascript users.

Mikko
Mikko
Data Scientist in Hongkong
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Crawlera

Kommentare: I am very happy with Scrapinghub. Whenever I need to run a small scraper that I can't run on my laptop (since I don't leave it turned on 24/7), I just run it on Scrapy Cloud. Meanwhile, Crawlera is just the best!

I have been using Scrapy and Scrapinghub's services since 2013 and I'm so far very satisfied with their services. Crawlera, their proxy service, works very well! I don't have to setup a proxy farm anymore or configure my scrapers to point to thousands of proxy services as they do all the grunt work for you (it's all automated).

Minor hiccups from time to time on the dashboard. It only affects me when I want to see historical stats but this problem doesn't affect functionality.

Founder in UK
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Scrapinghub allows me to do things other proxy servers don't do.

Kommentare: Scrapinghub gives my business higher quality raw data so my clients get better results.

This software allows me to access 97% of the web resources I need. Other proxy servers I have used gave me 75% maximum.

That its a time based subscription. I would prefer being able to buy a certain number of requests and renew when those run out.

Antwort von Zyte

Thanks you for your review and input on our pricing model - we appreciate all customer feedback and have fed this into our product team for review.

Jim
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zyte is Helpful

Kommentare: Great company and solid people.

We love everything about Zyte. The only flaw is that the "back end" is very closed and debugging can be difficult.

Not easy to "get to details". The back end of the processing is very closed.

Gil Gbzy
Technology architect in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best for scraping

Kommentare: The best out there for any kind of scraping need. They new AI based scraping api is a game changer

Nothing bad about it. Beats the competition out of the water

Stefano
CTO in Irland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing crawling solution

Kommentare: Coming from a "legacy" environment where everything was build from scratch I have to say that my experience with Scrapinghub is really positive. I started using some more advanced features such as ItemLoaders, Middleware etc.

Scrapinghub is so easy to use. With few setups you're ready to build your first spider. The integration with github and other addons (such as crawlera) makes things even easier to manage code deploy and proxy network management. Support for Python 3 is also a great improvement

I'm still in early days with scrapinghub and at the moment did not see any big issues to take into account. One things that comes in my mind to be improved is the documentation.

Antwort von Zyte

Thank you for your review we appreciate all customer feedback and are constantly looking to have better documentation with continuous improvements underway. If you see any issues in our current documentation we would love to hear from you. Please submit via our Support Center.(https://support.scrapinghub.com/support/home)

isaac
SE in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good for scraping

it helps a lot to avoid the self-hosted spiders, this is the primary reason I like it. and I know it is developing to make it more ease to use, like github integration, however I have set up the CI tools to publish the spider automatically for every code change, so I don't use it.

however it is always a pain that it is more difficult to bypass the bot detection, especially for big website, like amazon, and the other websites protected by Distil. I know this is not the fault of scrapinghub, but it is a big pain. and I know you have a service Crawlera for this purpose, but it is quite expensive.

Antwort von Zyte

Thank you for your review we appreciate all customer feedback. We agree and antibot research is something we are also focused on to help our customers.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great proxy and scraping utils with superb support

I use the crawlera proxy system from Scarpinghub. It is very straightforward to use and results are great.

No cons until now. Once in a while a server/IP gets banned but they have a big pool of IPs to serve you.

Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Scrapinghub

I use the Python scrapy module to write crawlers to monitor competitors prices. The integration with Github makes it real easy to deploy code to the hub. The dashboards are very useful to monitor progress and schedule jobs. Really happy with this offering.

In the beginning it was somewhat cumbersome to automate data extraction. Once I started using Python scrapinghub module life became easy. So also a pro!

Alfredo
Alfredo
Founder and Consultant in Panama
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still leading on a more competitive space

Kommentare: It just works, except on cloudflare protected sites, you will need to add more expensive services or tricks. Tech support is very helpful and keep improving with new services.

Their cloud proxy service, combined with scrapy is still a just-works, with ip rotation from different geolocations.

Their other offers are expensive, even with the increasing competition. It needs a lot of work for many sites using cloud flare protection.

Umair
Umair
Python Data Mining Expert in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worst thing I have ever used in my Software Engineering career

No pros - its a library full of bugs

*** NEVER USE THIS CRAP LIBRARY *** We had a paid plan, and this Splash is full of bugs Proxies for HTTPS urls do not work at all, the splash page just hangs forever There is no real-time UI that you can look whats happening inside Splash We created few tickets about the errors we were getting, they respond after 10+ days for a single ticket When taking screenshots, it generates white blank screenshots even the page is loaded perfectly When clicking on elements, it sometimes works, but sometimes just makes that element 'active' but does not click When selecting an element, it sometimes finds element, but sometimes does not, even though the source-code of page has that element when I print that in logs

Diego
Diego
Freelance Programmer in Uruguay
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Shub Review

Kommentare: From what I've used (basic spiders) it has been great, the page is really easy to use and the cli makes deploying easy.

Open source, well documented and very efficient.

Splash needs to be migrated to another tool IMO. I don't find LUA easy to work with as a developer; not because of the language but debugging and maintaining code is really hard. If you use scrapy-splash there is a black box that cannot interact with. I think going mainstream with javascript or python whilst unifying browser scrapping and scrapy itself would be an amazing decision. So, overall I would love to see a merge between scrapy and a browser scraper.

BRUNO
CEO in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best crawler service plataform

Kommentare: Crawlera is a great platform for crawler. I used it for 2 years in my business and jobs.

Your reliability an trust about proxy ip list.

You payment method just accept international credit cards. I used it from Brazil.