Über Daily Connect

Eine cloudbasierte Software für Kindertagesstätten zur Verbesserung der Kommunikation mit Eltern und zur Verwaltung der Klassenzimmer.

Erfahre mehr über Daily Connect

I love getting updates about my little baby’s feed time, diaper time, playful snaps etc. on a daily basis.

Sometimes the notifications are delayed coming through but I’m not sure if that’s the app or my network.

Bewertungen zu Daily Connect

Daily Connect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 227 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Daily Connect bereits verwendet?

Jake
Jake
Senior Consultant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep my child close

Our daycare provider uses Daily Connect to keep us updated with our children during the day. For our infant, it's a great way to make sure he's eating enough and having enough diapers. For our 3 year old, we're able to see what he's working on throughout the day as the activity entry allows for customization and descriptions. We also really enjoy getting pictures of our kids throughout the day, and the messaging system is a wonderful way to talk directly to their teachers if something comes up.

It's difficult to go back to previous days for information. When the school uploads a document or news about illnesses at school, we only see it if we happen to look that day. It would also be nice to have a place where image uploads are kept so we can look through them like a gallery.

Nichol
Owner/Operator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Easy to use for any size childcare program...worth your time and money!

Kommentare: I needed an easy to use and access program to communicate with my childcare client families. It needed to be easy for me to use and easy for families to access via computer and/or app on a smartphone. This ticks all of the boxes. I love "multiple entry" options for many things (meals, naps, etc), and that I can rearrange the dashboard only for the items I use. I can decide which features work for me (and there are so many to choose from now). When I started with Daily Connect, it was more simplistic, but I love being with them as they have grown and changed...and I still get the same personalized responses and quick answers when I need them. They are a wonderful company and will take care of you!

This is an easy to use way to stay in contact/update child care parents throughout the day. It does not take a lot of time, but gives the information to all families. Anytime I have had glitches or wanted a new feature, the customer service is TOP NOTCH! They contact you back very quickly, ask your opinion and listen to your concerns. If its a glitch, they fix it right away! If its a new feature to consider, they actually DO THIS! Your opinion and needs matter to them!

I have honestly never had any cons in the many years I have used the program. I suggest it all the time to colleagues, and have no plans to ever switch for my own program.

Kaley
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Daily Connect is a good app

Kommentare: No issues with Daily Connect, just would like more features as other apps have improved over the years and Daily Connect is behind on these.

Love being able to add photos and start timers for naps. Daily Connect is nice for daily reports and showing the overall snapshot of the child's day.

This app is good but can use some sprucing up! Would love to see the app keep up more with technology and be able to go directly to the parents as we add activities. Other apps allow for open communication through the app and with DailyConnect you have to email the parent and hope they see it or find another app to communicate through.

Antwort von Seacloud Software

Many thanks for the review. Parents can download the Daily Connect app to view in real-time the information you are saving. This is automatic. You do not have to email parents to communicate, this is what the app is for. Maybe the email address of parents are not set up in your case? Please contact support@dailyconnect.com for help troubleshooting this issue. Thanks

Anita
Licensed Child Care Provider in USA

In Home Provider <3 Daily Connect

Kommentare: My overall experience with Daily Connect is that it has made my day to day activities with my child care kiddos so much easier.

I love that there is an option to enter more than one child at a time. It is a true time saver! I would be lost without that function. Thank you for making my daily life that much easier.

The only con that I would say is that it is geared toward really young children. I do use it for my preschool age kiddos as well, but it would be nice to have one set just for preschool age children.

Decent App

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. My families love it and that’s what’a most important.

What I like most about the DailyConnect app is how easy it makes communicating with several families at once. My families love receiving pictures and updates regarding their child throughout the day. It’s also super convenient vs having to carry a pen and paper to jot everything down.

I didn’t really have any negative feedback about the app until the recent requirement of payment. I operate a small in-home daycare and while the charge isn’t a lot, it’s still an expense that I have to budget into my monthly expenses.

Daycare owner in USA

Fantastic

Kommentare: I have had no issues. I love that I can look back and see photos of kids. I also like that you can snooze kids if they are gone for summer.

I love that I can put photos and everything parents want to know about their child’s day. It’s very easy and quick. Makes my life a lot easier.

There really isn’t anything that I don’t care for. The only thing I could think of is when you enter that they had a bottle it may help if you then put started or finished vs using the timer

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best one from all the things for taking care about our children, i really love it so mich ❤️

Kommentare: In my experience, it’s organized my time for taking care about family/ children time..!

I use it daily for taking care about my children and family time with them , i really love it, so Amazing 😻

Not bad , but it’s so amazing application for our little family ❤️

Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Saves the Baby Headaches

Ease of use and the ability to keep and see everything in real time. Especially when having hectic schedules this eliminates the need to ask a dozen questions about my child's day when I can just review it and enjoy my time with my son.

There's no cons at this time. The only request would be a dark mode as we use the app to start the bedtime timer when we are rocking our child to sleep. Some phones, even when the brightness is all the way down still are too bright for a barely lit room.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App for Childcare Providers and Parents Alike!

Kommentare: Fantastic!

This software is easy to use and offers many applicable categories to log for each child during the day. I love being able to send images and messages to multiple families in one simple app!

I would love to have the ability to send short video clips. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Daycare provider in USA

Excellent

It is very easy to use. My clients are really happy with. I love that the app keeps all of the pictures on file. I have had parents tell me they really appreciate the records that it takes. They can check it when they are at the doctors office and tell the doctor what happens at daycare. It’s excellent

Everything is great, except when they decide to change it up a bit.

Abigail
Assistant Director in USA

Highly recommended!

We have used DailyConnect for about five years for our child care center. Our families love the real time updates about their child's day. Some even use DailyConnect around the clock to track their children's activities, photos, and routines of daily life at home. This allows us to have seamless communication with families about when a child last ate or if they will be coming in later than normal. We have referred many many people to the app.

If we have an internet service disruption, of course it affects our ability to communicate quickly with families via the app; however, that is no fault of DailyConnect.

Zahra
Program Coordinator in Kanada

Great Program for daycares

Kommentare: Great experience. Easy to use and easy to learn.

So easy to use! Has a mobile version and a desktop version and both are similar interfaces so you can use either with ease.

Need to pay a premium to access all the features. Which is understandable but also unforunate. One feature I wish was included in the base version was that the parent app could be free. Not fair to parents to have to pay.

Antwort von Seacloud Software

Many thanks for the review. The application is free for parents if the daycare have a subscription. Parents only have to pay if the daycare doesn't have a subscription. Please contact support@dailyconnect.com for more information about our pricing.

Jeanna

Daily connect is amazing

Kommentare: I've never had any problems. Its very easy to use.

I love that I can easily communicate with my daycare parents about our day.

The only thing I'd like added is my curriculum so that I can track assessments and such.

Sandra
Childminder in UK

Brilliant!

Kommentare: I love it! Parents love it! I use it every day and would be lost without it.

I love most aspects of the app. I love how interactive it is, how many different and useful functions it has and how easy it is to use.

I’d love to be able to add several photos at once and also if parents could countersign the accident forms, incident forms etc.

LaKesha
Childcare provider in USA

Really love using Daily Connect

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! The software is easy to use and the parents of my students really enjoy receiving information about their child each day. I had a technical issue one time and it was quickly resolved in a few hours. I really love Daily Connect!!

What I really like most about this software, is the ability to document all activities that my students do throughout the day and attach pictures. My parents really love being able to see and read a full detailed report about their child's day!!

The least thing I like about the software is the lack of diversity shown with the "Mood" face icon. I think you should be able to change the face icons to represent different students.

Cassidy
Childcare Teacher in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Way to Connect

Love how easy it is to communicate with parents throughout the day when it comes to their littles! It has really helped ensuring that parents and staff members are on the same page and aware of any necessary supplies, activities, and their child’s learning daily!

I only wish that we were notified if a parent left a message; sometimes we weren’t aware we had a message from a parent, which caused slow response times.

Antwort von Seacloud Software

Many thanks for the feedback. You can enable push notifications on the mobile app to be notified of parent messages. Contact us if it's not working for you.

Susan
owner in USA

I had it free for years

Kommentare: I have had this for a long time I paid $4.99 and it was a one time payment, then they started to charge. I do like the changes they have made since they started charging.

I like diapers, food, and pictures with videos the best.

I have not figured out how to for example look at a children's health and see how long for example they have had a runny nose. If there is a way I would love that . the sleep timer does not work well for me

Rachel
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love this app!

I love that I can have access on my desktop at work but also access via app. I am able to check in on my son during the day whether I am at my desk or in between meetings. The messaging function is great and I love the option for photos. It's so easy to download them right off the app and save them to my photo library on my phone!

Sometimes it doesn't sync as quickly on the app as it does on desktop.

Janon
Early childhood educator in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Definitely worth the $1/child

Kommentare: Definitely love using this app. Makes it quick and easy to update families on their child’s day

Easy to navigate, love updated families with pictures and videos.

I’m still trying to navigate adding individual “private” documents (emergency contacts, signed contracts to child’s personal accounts) not the files/documents that all families can see. Only con I have

Nathan
Motion Artist in USA
Animation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for parents

It’s very easy to use and I love that I get updates about my kids all day. It’s a really easy way to keep them in mind throughout the day. It also makes it very easy to communicate with teachers. The teachers can also share pictures through the day and that’s really nice!

Nothing really to dislike. It’s easy to use on my web browser on my mobile device or on my laptop.

Hannah
Child care provider in USA

Daily connect

Daily Connect is a wonderful way to be able to keep record of the childs day. Parents love to see what their children are up to and that they are being well taken care of. I love how easy and simple this app is to use. The support team always gets back to me within hours if I seem to come across any questions I may have. I would recommend Daily Connect to all providers and teachers.

I love everything about Daily Connect. Sometimes during updates I have to log out then in again for the software to adjust to working right

Elaine
CEO in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best on the market

Kommentare: Used this product for 7 years and it’s 5 star in all areas

Daily Connect has evolved in the last 7 years to supply most of the features we need. It’s simple to use and covers a comprehensive communication system

We would love it to be a management system too

Nicole
Daycare owner in USA

Love DailyConnect!!

Kommentare: I love DailyConnect I’ve used it with 2 different daycares I’ve owned. My parents live it as well. I also love the feature that my parents have pinckdes to sign in and out everyday on my computer and it notifies me when a parent is picking up.

Love that I am able to communicate with my parents and they are able to see what their child is doing daily!

I love everything!! There isn’t anything I don’t like

Aubree
Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Daily Connect

Kommentare: Overall we have enjoyed this app and our parents love it too. They are able to communicate with us through the app and see darling pictures of their children.

I love that it is so easy to use and to explain to our parents.

One thing I'd like to have changed is for you to be able to add or delete teachers from the iPad instead of having to get online to change it.

Kelly
Art Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy, straight forward experience.

Kommentare: Daily connect does a great job of getting the information I need to me quickly and easy to view.

I love the user navigation and icons on the home screen. It makes it very clear of how to get to what you're looking for.

Not being able to quickly view attachments such as Menus for the day. It has a long lag but certainly isn't bad by any means.