Parents will love you for it!

Jaime J.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have use daily connect for about 10 years now. We went from paper daily reports to the daily connect and I will say it’s huge having it. We post every moment and as much iinformation as we can and parents absolutely love it! It’s for sure some of the reason parents chose us over other programs!

Vorteile: They connect for parents to their child daycare is so important! Daily connect helps you with that. Our clients love being able to get a play by play throughout their day on their kiddos. Along with pictures and other information it helps keep them connected with their kids throughout the entire day while they are away from them!

Nachteile: I wish it had a video option, i love sending pictures to the parents throughout their day and many response right back how it’s makes there days at times especially rough work days when they wish they could be home with their kiddos. It’s would be awesome to send them a video sometimes pictures don’t capture or tell the extra special moments. This would be a huge benefit for us the parents and the app!

Couldn't live without it!

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Nichole M.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I couldn't run my business successfully without it. I love everything about this app!

Vorteile: I love everything about this system, but most importantly the customer service is outstanding! I have only had to inquire 2 times, and both issues were handled within minutes. The developer directly contacted me via email. I was extremely impressed! Not only is the customer service great, but it is perfect for documentation and communicating with my child care families. I cannot give this program a better review! 10 out of 10!

Nachteile: I wish that there were group options like we are able to do for picture uploads. Being able to add in a meal or message for an entire group without posting on individual profiles would be much faster and seamless.

von Seacloud Software an 23.1.2019

Many thanks for the feedback. You can actually post any entry to an entire group of children, just tap on the child selector at the top of the screen and select several children before saving the entry. Please contact support@dailyconnect.com if you need more info.

Great way to keep my child close

Jake M.
Senior Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our daycare provider uses Daily Connect to keep us updated with our children during the day. For our infant, it's a great way to make sure he's eating enough and having enough diapers. For our 3 year old, we're able to see what he's working on throughout the day as the activity entry allows for customization and descriptions. We also really enjoy getting pictures of our kids throughout the day, and the messaging system is a wonderful way to talk directly to their teachers if something comes up.

Nachteile: It's difficult to go back to previous days for information. When the school uploads a document or news about illnesses at school, we only see it if we happen to look that day. It would also be nice to have a place where image uploads are kept so we can look through them like a gallery.

CDA using Daily Connect

Sarah P.
Assistant Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience with Daily Connect is very positive!

Vorteile: The parents at our center love the app! They like that they can communicate to the teachers and the teachers can communicate to them. Posting photos is another plus for the parents especially when their child just starts, it's nice for them to see how well they are doing! When I used to work in the classroom, it was nice to be able to just log stuff on the classroom iPad then writing everything on sheets. Using Daily Connect makes the teacher's lives easier!

Nachteile: The only con would be going to Daily Connect on a normal computer (to your website). The website is very slow and takes awhile to load things. It's still helpful using Daily Connect website for me as the Assistant Director, I just wish it was a little faster!

Daily connect user 4+ years

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Rebecca D.
Early Childhood Educator
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been using daily connect for about 4yrs now and have loved my experience. The support team are always prompt to answer questions and help with issues. Using this app had truely been a life saver for my journey as an Educator. It’s so easy to just tap the app, write a few words, snap a picture and save it. Knowing the parents will be updated and everything is right there if I need to view it later

Vorteile: As an early childhood Educator I have found daily connect useful to track each child’s journey. Parents love being able to view and stay updated what’s happening in the ‘now’ meals, sleeps, toilet, medical, pictures etc. It’s helpful that both parties can enter information.

Nachteile: There isn’t anything that I don’t like about the current software as such, but would be great with a few additional extras such as being able to have video’s.

Highly recommended!

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Abigail E.
Assistant Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have used DailyConnect for about five years for our child care center. Our families love the real time updates about their child's day. Some even use DailyConnect around the clock to track their children's activities, photos, and routines of daily life at home. This allows us to have seamless communication with families about when a child last ate or if they will be coming in later than normal. We have referred many many people to the app.

Nachteile: If we have an internet service disruption, of course it affects our ability to communicate quickly with families via the app; however, that is no fault of DailyConnect.

Keeps me conncted!

Susan C.
CPA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used this app for several years and it is helpful in keeping a photo journal of my growing kids. It used to be free but I don't mind paying the few bucks every month, especially since they took away the minimum charge.

Vorteile: My kids are getting older so we mainly use the photo button the most. Our nanny is awesome at taking pictures during the day so that not only myself, but anyone else I invite (grandparents, etc) can keep connected as well. The medicine logging is very helpful as well.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to "like" photos. Also some video options would be good. Have to have a nanny or daycare that is willing and able to use it.

DailyConnect is my Daycare Tool Go-To!

Elizabeth P.
Home Daycare Provider
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It helps will storage of legally binding signatures, looking at development of children and being able to have record of important daily happens at the daycare.

Vorteile: I think the DailyConnect app is extremely helpful in using throughout the day of running a small in home daycare. There is so much at my fingertips to be able to put to use in order to be a wonderful daycare provider to the children and families I work with. It is easy to use and I would recommend this to anyone in my line of work or even a nanny wanting to keep in communication with the parents of the child(ren). Thanks DailyConnect for a great app!

Nachteile: I am not sure if video is an option, so if I had to say one negative thing that would be it, not being able to send videos to the parents through the app.

Overall satisfied

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Jessica A.
Owner/Admin/Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy from an admin prospective and seeing what children are in each classroom for a whole building prospective. Makes my job easier without having to physically go to each classroom. Families show to communicate a bit better by using it than if we hadn't. Really happy with it!

Vorteile: It makes functioning in the classroom so much easier and keeps the classroom running on track. Families find it comforting knowing what their child is doing in basically live time.

Nachteile: Each version is showing to be a little different per each tablet or update. In my position I am all over throughout our classrooms and gets sometimes sticky to use trying to relearn each one. We have had a few glitches that will randomly sign children out but we are able to catch those issues. Minor things - overall really helpful.

use for family childcare

Administrator/teacher
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Daily Connect saves me time and money allowing more time with the children and constant communication with the parents.

Vorteile: Daily connect has a variety of categories to choose from. I no longer have to write reports for children every day on paper. The daily app saves time and also the parents love being able to see what their child is doing immediately. The pictures help parents know their child is safe and comfortable at my home.

Nachteile: The assessment section is to small and doesn't have enough categories for me to send assessments to families about their children.

Great for home day care provider

Susan G.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The parents see what we did today with pictures. I had a child have an allergic reaction I took pictures on and posted to daily connect..Had to call 911, the parent used the pictures to show the doctors how fast his face blew up and how bad it was. The parent thanked me for having the pictures and it helped to get the best medical treatment for her child.

Vorteile: Easy to use and my parents love it. I can type the meal in once and select all and all my parents see what we ate for lunch etc. Great way to communicate with parents and keep them up to date with what is going on during the day.

Nachteile: Sleep time can mess up

In Home Provider <3 Daily Connect

Anita H.
Licensed Child Care Provider
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience with Daily Connect is that it has made my day to day activities with my child care kiddos so much easier.

Vorteile: I love that there is an option to enter more than one child at a time. It is a true time saver! I would be lost without that function. Thank you for making my daily life that much easier.

Nachteile: The only con that I would say is that it is geared toward really young children. I do use it for my preschool age kiddos as well, but it would be nice to have one set just for preschool age children.

Really love using Daily Connect

Lakesha S.
Childcare provider
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! The software is easy to use and the parents of my students really enjoy receiving information about their child each day. I had a technical issue one time and it was quickly resolved in a few hours. I really love Daily Connect!!

Vorteile: What I really like most about this software, is the ability to document all activities that my students do throughout the day and attach pictures. My parents really love being able to see and read a full detailed report about their child's day!!

Nachteile: The least thing I like about the software is the lack of diversity shown with the "Mood" face icon. I think you should be able to change the face icons to represent different students.

The best family communication app!

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Jessica H.
Lead Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am a teacher and this program makes it so easy to communicate and update families throughout the day. Families love that they can get notifications through the app, and love the pictures that we send. When the end of the year comes and it is time for the children to move to the next classroom it is is so easy to transfer their account to the next classroom. It’s the best!

Nachteile: The only con to this program is that you are unable to send videos.

Great tool for working moms

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Carly C.
IT support specialist
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love being able to get notifications about what is going on with my children during the day while I am at work.
Also I use it to check to see when my husband picks them up.

Nachteile: Currently having is issues with notifications. I am not getting them on my phone. I go into the app multi times a day and turn them back on and then they turn off. So to see what’s happening I have to go into the app instead of just seeing the notifications which I like better .

My staff and parents love it!

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Katie K.
Owner/Asst Director
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Daily Connect has been a wonderful way for us to get rid of daily tracking papers. Our parents are more engaged, and it makes schoolwide messaging a breeze! On the rare occasions that we have had technical trouble, our questions are answered and problems are resolved quickly. It is amazingly helpful and works nicely with our small business budget!

Vorteile: Daily Connect helps the teachers track the children's daily needs and activities. It also helps the parents feel connected throughout the day. They absolutely love that we can post pictures of their child.

Nachteile: Occasionally, we have trouble getting items to sync, or have to close the program to access a differnt program.

Decent App

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. My families love it and that’s what’a most important.

Vorteile: What I like most about the DailyConnect app is how easy it makes communicating with several families at once. My families love receiving pictures and updates regarding their child throughout the day. It’s also super convenient vs having to carry a pen and paper to jot everything down.

Nachteile: I didn’t really have any negative feedback about the app until the recent requirement of payment. I operate a small in-home daycare and while the charge isn’t a lot, it’s still an expense that I have to budget into my monthly expenses.

Great app for tracking childcare kids

Peg R.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This had been a have benefit to my childcare business. The parents love knowing what their Littles are up to in real time. It makes drop off and pick up take very little time because everything is in the app.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customer service are big plusses with this app. It's very user friendly, and constantly being made better - adding new great features! My questions have always been answered in a very timely manner.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything. The cost is very affordable.

Proud user

Courtney W.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We enjoy most all features on this app and use it in 3 centers we have from Infant through Preschool. We are always discovering new things we can use it for and new tricks with in it. This is a great sources of communication with families and we love how long it keeps all the information and how we can chart things if we need to.

Nachteile: There are only a few features that are tricky but not dislikes by any means.

Great app!

Meryl M.
Teacher/Nanny
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this app for almost 6 years and it’s so great to keep everyone on the same page. I’ve used it in a daycare and as a nanny. I’ve used the desktop website version, the iPhone app, and the iPad app. I tell everyone I know in childcare about this app!

Vorteile: I love the different ways organize & view entries and being able to look back at whatever date you need to!

Nachteile: Sometimes the notifications are delayed coming through but I’m not sure if that’s the app or my network

Good Quality

Sarah V.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to add kids, and keep in contact with their parents. It makes parents feel at ease when they can see everything.

Nachteile: I wish we could sign in/sort staff by room. I dont like having to sort through the names of all the staff in the center. It would be easier to only have two or three names to click back and forth with.

von Seacloud Software an 18.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback. You can assign teachers by rooms in the settings > teachers page on the web application.

Love this app!

Rachel R.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that I can have access on my desktop at work but also access via app. I am able to check in on my son during the day whether I am at my desk or in between meetings. The messaging function is great and I love the option for photos. It's so easy to download them right off the app and save them to my photo library on my phone!

Nachteile: Sometimes it doesn't sync as quickly on the app as it does on desktop.

Wonderful Child Care App

Sarah S.
Child Care Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the customer service. Anytime I am having any issues I usually get responses back very quickly and they get resolved quickly too.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use. My new staff have seemed to catch on very quickly and parents don't usually have too many questions on setting up on their side.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about this software is that we use kindles and they are the last to be updated.

Life Changing

Daniella J.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software allows my parents to sign in and out without having to use paper. Parents get a report immediately after they sign their child out. It's quick and it's easy!

Vorteile: This software allows me to save on paper. I am able to access it from my desktop, laptop, tablet or my mobile phone.

Nachteile: The length of time it takes to upload and download the attendance report. I prefer to speak to someone live instead of corresponding via email.

Good, but...

Keane B.
Primary Teacher (Preschool)
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have contact with the parents at our fingertips. There is less of s need to get back to the room to make sure we didn’t miss anything.

Nachteile: When we have a notification (usually a message from a parent), we have to toggle through all of the children to figure out who needs our attention. It would be great if thee was an icon (number or image) on the child’s picture whose parent left the message.