Über Boulevard

Boulevard ist eine Business-Management-Plattform, die Premium-Salons und -Spas ihre Arbeit und den Weg zum Erfolg erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über Boulevard

They have a messaging center where we can quickly communicate with clients via SMS and a way to reach out to customer support quickly through their integration using INTERCOM chat.

Sometime the software lags or crashes but that might also have to do with WiFi.

Bewertungen zu Boulevard

Boulevard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 291 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Boulevard bereits verwendet?

James
James
Owner & Managing Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard elevates our customer experience, giving us a competitive edge

Kommentare: Stellar. Simply put the experience from onboarding, training and ongoing support is fantastic. I hear the horror stories from other Main Street owners using the more established incumbents in the space and I am glad I made the right decision to choose Boulevard!

The single unified design, the built in messenger and online booking workflow. Compared with many established players who patch together different features with different user interface designs, Boulevard has one easy to use design. There is no jarring for the user when they switch features. It is all seamless. The Messenger has helped reduce telephone time significantly and has about a 90% open rate. It also provides a detailed record or client requests, issues and concerns. With voice calls, notes are not always taken. The online booking workflow has helped us increase self booking, allowing front desk to refocus time in other areas.

Boulevard feature development is continuous so I always feel confident that features and improvements will be added. One area that could do with improvement is the Guest Account Management. Ideally guests would like the ability to log in and see their service history and transactions in addition to being about to book. I know though that this is an area receiving some focus now and look forward to seeing improvements in 2022.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a Great System with focus on technology improvements.

Kommentare: I have to say the cost and the simplicity of the system is the part I like most. I really enjoy how easy this system is to use and the technology behind the system. The new Duo credit card reader is great except it would have been nice if it would have had a Magswipe to it as well.

I do have to say Boulevard is a very simple and easy system to use with a lot of power behind it to stand next to some of the bigger more popular booking software available. Another perk is the benefit of having the credit card processing with Boulevard and not an additional expense.

There are a few glitches such as selecting a date in the future you need to be in calendar mode instead of Front Desk Mode. Another annoying feature is the multiple clicks of confirming to book an appointment. I feel that is a waste of time. I will also say that it would be helpful if the system would send a text message to the client during the booking instead of only an email. As a stylist I will receive a text message of the newly booked appointment but not the client. Their app is not a very user friendly app for management.

Kelly
Customer Experience Lead in USA

Boulevard Success

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with boulevard. Never any major errors that caused any issue with daily work or affected our clients.

The simplicity of Boulevard was my favorite. Everything is pretty self explanatory and you never have to dig to hard to find an answer to something.

Certain things for our spa could be kind of tidious, that was all to do with our company and not Boulevard though.

Harry
Managin Member in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not for you if you need to integrate with Quickbooks, or like to see detailed appointment metric reports

Kommentare: I would change back to Mindbody in a second. Other than the online booking features MB has a flawless integration with Quickbooks (through flexbooks)

Online booking and clean calendar and client history (including appointments, payments, and services).

Quickbooks integration is terrible, time consuming and confusing and you have to do it on your own. Appointment metric reports are sub par. If you offer inhouse financing, you will not be able to input payment plans into BLVD. You will have to run payments manually each day which is time consuming. Onboarding people will tell you you can manage this via memberships, but this is not accurate because BLVD will take any membership payments as a new sale, so this will mess up your accounting.

Antwort von Boulevard Labs

vor 7 Monaten

"Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you had a hard time with the QuickBooks integration. We are already working on some improvements, and our product team will be reaching out to better understand your feedback.

Mira
Payroll Officer in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard Scheduling Feauture

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The automated way of sending out notifications that saves us a lot of time, the customization of the reports

The commission tier of the employees is not synchronized

Jackie
Client coordinator in USA

Great for spas

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The simplicity/quickness to book clients out 2,4,6 weeks with the quick rebook option at checkout, the visibility of calendars, the check in process

Wish the texts could stay open as you’re looking for dates/other things within Boulevard instead of having to go back and retype a reply

Nidia
Esthetician in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to check on my phone

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Is easy to look for my earnings and show my tip and what the client bought on the history

The app is great I can check my booking from my cell Phone

To much notification. But at the end is ok because we have the control

Nadine
Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It’s so easy to use and so functional. Easiest to train with as well!

No cons necessarily but lag times affect the schedule sometimes

Ellie
Esthetician in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard!

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very easy to navigate. The way we can detail clients charts

Sometimes can be slow. Lots of updates that we have to catch up on

Destiny
Reception in USA

Great For Spas

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy use, great system. Work at a spa and use this every day, nice real time connection.

The refreshes while in the middle of using

Don
General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to deploy and use with all the right information at our fingertips

Kommentare: The Boulevard Labs team has been very easy to access and has been very responsive to our requests. Our partner manager in particular has been very helpful and has gone out of her way on many occasions to ensure our success.

We like the ease of use from the Front Desk Associate's perspective, excellent performance metrics, and the outstanding customer service.

Limited options for selecting our own merchant services provider for credit card processing. We understand additional providers will be made available soon. That said, the credit card processing fees are very competitive already.

Lukas
CTO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard is expensive, but worth it

Kommentare: Boulevard is super-stable, slick, and easy to use as a POS ANDscheduling system. It saved us tons of hassles with Booker and Zenoti in terms of confusing interfaces and over-built functionality (Zenoti), and system instability/glitches (Booker). Boulevard's POS system and iPad app is also very slick and integrates very well with the software, which is more than we could say for Zenoti and Booker as well. Boulevard is expensive, but as a small business owner, time is money, and it saved us from a lot of headaches we were having with other scheduling/POS solutions.

Excellent UI and ease of use. Thorough onboarding and customer support. Feature-rich and well thought-out functionality for salon owners operating at any scale. Hardware and software is stable and reliable.

Boulevard is an excellent product, but you gotta pay for it!

Virginia
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Whole New World (Cue the Little Mermaid)

Easy to use & train new employees. Reporting is sooooo easy & I don't touch Excel nearly as often. Their support team is so kind, and so personable. They made the transition seamless & actually enjoyable. I really enjoy the front desk view, and I totally wasn't expecting that. That has been the saving grace, seeing who has confirmed & not confirmed- it makes my mornings smooth & less stressful. The Little Mermaid quote was a little cheeky but honestly accurate, it's been such a nice transition for my business & my team loves it.

I can't think of anything so far. As my business grows, I'll have a better sense but so far it's all really good!

DeLane
CEO in USA

Huge Fan of Boulevard

I’m the two years I’ve moved from MindBody to Boulevard, I’ve seen the growth. They are constantly giving useful and innovates updates to the software that make my life so much easier as a practitioner and business owner.

I recently did a price increase and realized that the price change doesn’t update all the appointments already scheduled prior to the change. It would be great for this option to at least be there to automatically change all prices including those already scheduled starting on a “certain date”.

Kelly
owner in USA

Practically Perfect

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied with Boulevard. The support team is always prompt and supportive with a smile. The software allows us to keep our operations smooth and we feel very savvy with it. Clients always compliment the ease of use when scheduling and how beautiful it looks.

Immediately, I noticed BLVD's interface. It was a breath of fresh air. The schedule was easy to read, well organized, and allowed enough customization.

It seems as if this software was optimized for hair stylists, so there are some features that would be helpful in a nail salon setting. BLVD's calendar communication is missing some features regarding client confirmations and holidays/closed days. Not missing too many features though!

Jasmine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best salon booking system I’ve ever used

Kommentare: It’s been great! I recommend it to all my friends in the salon industry

I’ve been in business for 7+ years and I’ve gone through a few different systems. Blvd is by far the best system out there. The processes are easy to use and seamless. Our clients love the reminders, text message feature, and online booking. My team loves the reports they receive and how they are informed of new appointments and client arrivals. I will never look for another system.

I wish there were more options when setting up employee payroll

Adam
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

almost perfect

Kommentare: if we can work quickly through some of the challenges it will be great, if not buyers remorse

ease of booking and working with appointments

there are technical issues that need to be worked out that are causing frustration form staff and clients payment processor is also a down side integrations for internal marketing could be improved and create a SIGNIFICANT amount of value

Margie
Manager, Master stylist, social media in USA

Love BOULEVARD!

I love that it is so easy to look up information and also add and customize for our business. Tech support is always there to help and notify's us if there is any changes due to holidays ahead of time!

I wish that I could customize the differences while making the schedule, i.e every other monday instead of first and third, etc.

Mari
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good, but needs som improvements

Kommentare: Overall it is good, but it doesn't serve my businesses needs 100%.

It was very easy to set up and the interface is easier than other platforms I've seen. The customer help is very good, too!

There are often bugs/error messages when trying to adjust appointments, that can be very frustrating and hold up a client's checkout or scheduling experience. There also really needs to be an easy, clear option to book two services at the same time for the same person.

Mandy
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly for All Involved

Kommentare: Boulevard has allowed us to attract a younger demographic through texting and online booking, and it has made it much easier for us to train new front desk staff. If you are looking to bring your salon into the 21st century, then Boulevard is for you!

We switched to Boulevard for our salon & spa scheduling and POS for a number of reasons, but the primary factor was the ability to have convenient online booking. Boulevard's online booking system is simple to use as both a customer and an administrator, and their customer interface is simple and modern. Additionally, they have phenomenal customer support and offer online trainings. The ability to text with clients in the software is a huge bonus as well!

Having come from a software with great reporting, Boulevard sometimes lacks the specific reports on product sales, services performed, etc. that we would like. However, we've been able to find workarounds or manually create most of the additional reports we need. We think that Boulevard is completely worth the cost, but if you are on a tight budget, do keep in mind that they are in the middle to top of the price range. You may also want to price out specific features - for example, Boulevard's in-house email client is much more expensive than many standalone emailing programs.

Business Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keep all of your clients details together and orderly.

Kommentare: I love BLVD. The only downside is there reports. There are so many important analytics that are important to salon team members when it comes to sales, understanding our clients, retaining clients, and retaining NEW clients. Improve this, and BLVD would be the overall greatest package available.

The 2 way messaging, and professional look of BLVD sets it apart from other systems.

Their reports need the most improvement The variety of reports do not measure up to what you would expect from BLVD. They should take a look at other systems and see these are strong points on other systems that may be the reason people hold back from becoming a BLVD User. Reports are so important for Owners and Managers who need to gather analytics in order to create benchmarks for team members.

Andrea
Salon Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes training new staff so easy!

Kommentare: No need to send reports to accounting - they can access everything themselves.
It's made training so simple and easy thanks to the system remembering how to book each client and allow the staff to move the appointments around on the days effortlessly to find the best time slot.
No more wasting paper printing schedules and service bills, everything is done through the service providers app on their smart phone.

How you can click & grab a booking to move it around on the schedule.

We are no longer able to change the service provider once the order is processed.

Julia
Executive Manager in USA

The Ultimate Salon Software

Kommentare: Fantastic. I LOVE the Help Chat, the easy to use interface, and the fact that we can suggest features. It seems like BLVD is always adding new, helpful ways to use the software without there being too much unnecessary bulk.

The ease of use, and how easy it is to learn things. We have very stubborn stylists who are resistant to change, and they all seem to be doing really well with the transition. Any hiccups that happen are always easily fixed!

Nothing seems to be very difficult to understand so far. I would, however, prefer to be able to customize parts of the checkout window. For example: being able to turn off the gratuity-only sale, or prompting the user to type in a client name from a new sale on the Sales tab. We have some stylists who strictly checkout on the sales tab and forget to add client names because it's not very noticeable. It might also be helpful to be able to assign clients to a 'regular/preferred stylist' so that maybe it could auto-populate that name as the sales rep, if they were to just walk in and buy product. But overall, love everything!

Teresa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust software that runs our business

Kommentare: Great tool for our very busy and ever-changing services business. The customer support team has always been prompt and professional when we reach out with an issue. User friendly.

The integrated scheduling and POS are key for our business. Having the ability to run reports and track client behaviors and transactions are vital.

Would like to be able to drill down more details in certain reports, i.e., add ons aren't displayed on our service provider reports if they are added to the service as a true add-on. These only show up on the report as a line item if added as a stand alone service. Also would like to be able to pull service provider commissions and tips into the same report as opposed to having to pull two separate reports and manually merge the data.

Venus
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is top notch

It works 97% of the time; appointments book easy and it keeps track of important numbers.

Edit functionality is minimal. Client database edits are good but could be better. It can get very cluttered because there is no way to delete service or retail; only disable or block I wish there were more reminders and in the reminders it detailed all services booked and if it were a group booking and what services were booked for that group. It only allows confirmation of one service I also wish the add on option like loyalty products would work and were easier to edit