Über Boulevard

Boulevard ist eine Business-Management-Plattform, die Premium-Salons und -Spas ihre Arbeit und den Weg zum Erfolg erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über Boulevard

They have a messaging center where we can quickly communicate with clients via SMS and a way to reach out to customer support quickly through their integration using INTERCOM chat.

Sometime the software lags or crashes but that might also have to do with WiFi.

Bewertungen zu Boulevard

Boulevard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Boulevard bereits verwendet?

James
James
Owner & Managing Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard elevates our customer experience, giving us a competitive edge

Kommentare: Stellar. Simply put the experience from onboarding, training and ongoing support is fantastic. I hear the horror stories from other Main Street owners using the more established incumbents in the space and I am glad I made the right decision to choose Boulevard!

The single unified design, the built in messenger and online booking workflow. Compared with many established players who patch together different features with different user interface designs, Boulevard has one easy to use design. There is no jarring for the user when they switch features. It is all seamless. The Messenger has helped reduce telephone time significantly and has about a 90% open rate. It also provides a detailed record or client requests, issues and concerns. With voice calls, notes are not always taken. The online booking workflow has helped us increase self booking, allowing front desk to refocus time in other areas.

Boulevard feature development is continuous so I always feel confident that features and improvements will be added. One area that could do with improvement is the Guest Account Management. Ideally guests would like the ability to log in and see their service history and transactions in addition to being about to book. I know though that this is an area receiving some focus now and look forward to seeing improvements in 2022.

Shelby
Manager in USA

Shelby from FBE & Facebar

Kommentare: Overall I'm THRILLED with Boulevard. From the speedy customer service, to the easy to understand layout. I'm so lucky we found Boulevard for our business!!

I like how customizable everything is. With running a medical spa & a facial bar we have a lot of specific times / treatments. It’s so easy to create and edit everything! I also love that there is a place to submit requests for changes and new ideas!

The only thing I wish I could change is to make the appointment service modifiers assignable to employees! This is such a specific, weird request and it's in no way affecting how we operate on a day to day basis so I don't really care that much!

Ryan
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Inexistent. Bait and Switch Operation. Once they got you they are GONE!

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: By far the worst experience I ever had in the Medical Spa Industry. No customer service at all. Not even a single phone number of someone to call if you need help. It's bait and switch operation. They take your money, hope you can figure it out on your own, and then nowhere to be found.

The staffs scheduling was very easy to operate and manage.

There's no customer service unless you like talking to a bot. They don't provide any phone numbers. You will have to schedule a zoom call if you need assistance. They don't respond to emails either.

Howie
Co-Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need in salon software

BLVD has everything from scheduling basics to marketing to deep reporting to easy payroll management.

depending on all the extra features you choose, the monthly cost is higher than we're used to but over time, it evens out

Jess
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Switch but missing a few details for the high price tag

Kommentare: Boulevard is user friendly. for the high price tag i had expected a few more features it seems like a relatively new software as they say theyre working on a lot of features alot. you cant invoice clients, or clients cant see any credit on their account or use it to pay the deposit.

The transfer from zenoti was easy. they were very helpful everything transfered over fine except one package and our rep went through and manually switched it themselves.

The deposit feature is all or nothing. Clients that already have account credit or vouchers (packages) are still required to pay deposit and its a bit annoying for them and use to figure out how to refund. it seems like alot of cc fees for money i cant keep.

Amanda
Registered Nurse in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RN User of Boulevard

Kommentare: It’s been great!

The easy scheduling for clients and how detailed notes can be made.

The app isn’t as easy to use. I cannot see client last names for booking.

Harry
Managin Member in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not for you if you need to integrate with Quickbooks, or like to see detailed appointment metric reports

Kommentare: I would change back to Mindbody in a second. Other than the online booking features MB has a flawless integration with Quickbooks (through flexbooks)

Online booking and clean calendar and client history (including appointments, payments, and services).

Quickbooks integration is terrible, time consuming and confusing and you have to do it on your own. Appointment metric reports are sub par. If you offer inhouse financing, you will not be able to input payment plans into BLVD. You will have to run payments manually each day which is time consuming. Onboarding people will tell you you can manage this via memberships, but this is not accurate because BLVD will take any membership payments as a new sale, so this will mess up your accounting.

Antwort von Boulevard Labs

vor 3 Monaten

"Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you had a hard time with the QuickBooks integration. We are already working on some improvements, and our product team will be reaching out to better understand your feedback.

Gigi
Owner/Esthetician in USA

We love Boulevard

Kommentare: Everybody is very knowledgeable and friendly. They make me feel special and I like how fast can solve a problem. Working with boulevard has been one of the best investments I’ve done for my business.

Their costumer service. You guys rock!

No being able to see or keep track when clients cancel :(

Elizabeth
Stylist in USA

Hair Salon User

Easy to switch over from another product and learning was also easy

The inability to see what services are scheduled in the new appointment alert

Jeslynn
Laser technician in USA

The Best platform

Kommentare: My business organization has been improve

Online booking, helps between clients and business to manage booking

Complete and happy, very satisfied with all features

Don
General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to deploy and use with all the right information at our fingertips

Kommentare: The Boulevard Labs team has been very easy to access and has been very responsive to our requests. Our partner manager in particular has been very helpful and has gone out of her way on many occasions to ensure our success.

We like the ease of use from the Front Desk Associate's perspective, excellent performance metrics, and the outstanding customer service.

Limited options for selecting our own merchant services provider for credit card processing. We understand additional providers will be made available soon. That said, the credit card processing fees are very competitive already.

Britney
Director of Operations in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Welcome to the future or Salon/Spa booking!

Moving to BLVD has made every aspect of our business streamline and easy. Its so hard to name just a few aspects of what we love about this software because... well... we love it all! BLVD has offered us access to clients ability for easy, smart online booking, the software is very easy to learn and navigate, product inventory management is better than ever, ability to text with clients, touchless check out, protection to staff with client cards saved on file making it easy to enforce our cancellation policy, new features are updated and added to the software frequently which I love. Its clear that BLVD likes to keep ahead of the latest trends. I love that myself and my staff are able to view their schedule from any device and can also schedule appointments remotely. You can also disable features of specific staff which is a blessing as well. They have a help chat box in the corner so that any of my employees can reach out with questions or concerns. The staff is VERY responsive. Another thing that I absolutely love is that this software does NOT crash or experience delays.

Honestly it is very hard for me to list off what I like least about BLVD as we truly love it. Our only issues have been with some of the detail summary reports being a bit off but we have been working with BLVD to get this issue solved.

Lukas
CTO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boulevard is expensive, but worth it

Kommentare: Boulevard is super-stable, slick, and easy to use as a POS ANDscheduling system. It saved us tons of hassles with Booker and Zenoti in terms of confusing interfaces and over-built functionality (Zenoti), and system instability/glitches (Booker). Boulevard's POS system and iPad app is also very slick and integrates very well with the software, which is more than we could say for Zenoti and Booker as well. Boulevard is expensive, but as a small business owner, time is money, and it saved us from a lot of headaches we were having with other scheduling/POS solutions.

Excellent UI and ease of use. Thorough onboarding and customer support. Feature-rich and well thought-out functionality for salon owners operating at any scale. Hardware and software is stable and reliable.

Boulevard is an excellent product, but you gotta pay for it!

Brad
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy we switched to Boulevard. Never looked back.

Kommentare: Great experience. Switched from A major competitor, and we have not looked back. Everything is easier and they are willing to work with us.

The ease of using for our team. The intuitiveness of it, which results in less time having to train new employees. Allows for a better operational flow within the business.

Waiver forms to be utilized to be tied into the system. Example, Joe comes in, fills out a waiver, and all his information auto populates into his profile. Also, if there was an app or something for easier signing up for appointments for clients.

Kristi
Salon Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are not using Boulevard, you're doing it wrong!

Kommentare: Loved everything, from the set up (they are very hands on, unlike Vagaro) to the demo and the customer service! All amazing.

After using Mindbody, Vagaro and Bewe we noticed that on the salon end you can not tell if a customer chose a specific employee for there services. Boulevard has a feature that any client who books online with a chosen employee they request will show up with a heart icon for the appointment on our end. THIS IS SO DIFFICULT for a Nail Salon especially with new clients daily. The appointment reminders are by text and email at time of booking the appointment and 48 hours before (I believe these are customizable). The clients can text you to cancel (reduces phone calls). You can also see the exact times the clients confirmed by either text or email (this helps

I wouldn't even say this is a Con because they are constantly updating and adding new features, but most softwares are catered towards Hair Salons/Barber Shops we would love for more customization for Nail Salons. For example: Hair Salons have "Processing Times" where the employee is free for 20 or so minutes. We would love a "Soaking Time" for manicures that require a soak off before the start of the service.

Kelly
owner in USA

Practically Perfect

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied with Boulevard. The support team is always prompt and supportive with a smile. The software allows us to keep our operations smooth and we feel very savvy with it. Clients always compliment the ease of use when scheduling and how beautiful it looks.

Immediately, I noticed BLVD's interface. It was a breath of fresh air. The schedule was easy to read, well organized, and allowed enough customization.

It seems as if this software was optimized for hair stylists, so there are some features that would be helpful in a nail salon setting. BLVD's calendar communication is missing some features regarding client confirmations and holidays/closed days. Not missing too many features though!

Jasmine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best salon booking system I’ve ever used

Kommentare: It’s been great! I recommend it to all my friends in the salon industry

I’ve been in business for 7+ years and I’ve gone through a few different systems. Blvd is by far the best system out there. The processes are easy to use and seamless. Our clients love the reminders, text message feature, and online booking. My team loves the reports they receive and how they are informed of new appointments and client arrivals. I will never look for another system.

I wish there were more options when setting up employee payroll

Adam
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

almost perfect

Kommentare: if we can work quickly through some of the challenges it will be great, if not buyers remorse

ease of booking and working with appointments

there are technical issues that need to be worked out that are causing frustration form staff and clients payment processor is also a down side integrations for internal marketing could be improved and create a SIGNIFICANT amount of value

Elvira
Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally a software for salons to grow their business!

Kommentare: Never have I ever used a software that clients and stylists love, all while giving me all the insights and tools to scale and grow our business.

The custom reporting allowed me to effectively look at areas we needed to improve tailored to our salon’s needs!

Not a con but would love more options for text marketing through the software.

Tom
Owner VP in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Payment and sales reporting does not meet expectations

Kommentare: I don’t receive many quick replies and when i do my questions don’t have answers. My suggestions get added to future development.

Online booking and scheduling appointments

The reporting doesn’t make much sense for the service providers that switched from other payment platforms like square.

Mandy

User-Friendly for All Involved

Kommentare: Boulevard has allowed us to attract a younger demographic through texting and online booking, and it has made it much easier for us to train new front desk staff. If you are looking to bring your salon into the 21st century, then Boulevard is for you!

We switched to Boulevard for our salon & spa scheduling and POS for a number of reasons, but the primary factor was the ability to have convenient online booking. Boulevard's online booking system is simple to use as both a customer and an administrator, and their customer interface is simple and modern. Additionally, they have phenomenal customer support and offer online trainings. The ability to text with clients in the software is a huge bonus as well!

Having come from a software with great reporting, Boulevard sometimes lacks the specific reports on product sales, services performed, etc. that we would like. However, we've been able to find workarounds or manually create most of the additional reports we need. We think that Boulevard is completely worth the cost, but if you are on a tight budget, do keep in mind that they are in the middle to top of the price range. You may also want to price out specific features - for example, Boulevard's in-house email client is much more expensive than many standalone emailing programs.

Lauren
Salon owner in USA

The Best!

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with the experience. Boulevard is user-friendly, allowing my clients to easily browse available time slots and book their appointment at any time within minutes. The automated reminders and notifications help clients to not miss their appointment too. The entire process is convenient and hassle-free.

Boulevard is convenient and reliable, making the booking process a breeze. Mu clients always say how easy and user friendly it is. The customer support is also exceptional!

I like everything about Boulevard. I have no complaints.

Julia
Executive Manager in USA

The Ultimate Salon Software

Kommentare: Fantastic. I LOVE the Help Chat, the easy to use interface, and the fact that we can suggest features. It seems like BLVD is always adding new, helpful ways to use the software without there being too much unnecessary bulk.

The ease of use, and how easy it is to learn things. We have very stubborn stylists who are resistant to change, and they all seem to be doing really well with the transition. Any hiccups that happen are always easily fixed!

Nothing seems to be very difficult to understand so far. I would, however, prefer to be able to customize parts of the checkout window. For example: being able to turn off the gratuity-only sale, or prompting the user to type in a client name from a new sale on the Sales tab. We have some stylists who strictly checkout on the sales tab and forget to add client names because it's not very noticeable. It might also be helpful to be able to assign clients to a 'regular/preferred stylist' so that maybe it could auto-populate that name as the sales rep, if they were to just walk in and buy product. But overall, love everything!

Teresa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust software that runs our business

Kommentare: Great tool for our very busy and ever-changing services business. The customer support team has always been prompt and professional when we reach out with an issue. User friendly.

The integrated scheduling and POS are key for our business. Having the ability to run reports and track client behaviors and transactions are vital.

Would like to be able to drill down more details in certain reports, i.e., add ons aren't displayed on our service provider reports if they are added to the service as a true add-on. These only show up on the report as a line item if added as a stand alone service. Also would like to be able to pull service provider commissions and tips into the same report as opposed to having to pull two separate reports and manually merge the data.

Orlando
managing Partner in USA

The Apple of booking software

Kommentare: Excellent

This is the best booking software on the market. I highly recommend this product for booking, accounting, and managing your business. They have great customer service and are always available to help. Not to mention there online classes are great for teaching how to use the platform. It’s the apple of booking software.

Currently their app version for iPhone and android are not as sophisticated as their online platform.