Best purchase!

Chris F.

Kommentare: I have to tell you that this is one of the best things we have ever bought. Our clients love the fact that we have all of their resources in one place. It's so easy for our clients to use and it looks cool branded in our logos and colors. The support has been as well.

Vorteile: I love the fact that we can use our domain and its all branded with our logo and colors. Plus how easy it is for our clients to use.

Nachteile: I really don't have anything that I like least. They have truly thought of everything.

von Recapped an 12.2.2019

We're glad to hear that you're really enjoying Recapped, Chris! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help or make the experience better.

Useful Tool...If You Actually Use It

Co-Founder - VP Businness Development

Kommentare: I signed up to the tool when it first came out and tried it on a couple of meetings. I found that I had to get out of my way to actually use it (having spent money to buy it accomplished that for me). My teammates didn't feel it enough and although they said it was great, they simply reverted to Google Docs for meeting notes. I tried to pursuade them to use it but it just never happened. Right now I use it from time to time to capture notes just for myself.

Vorteile: I liked the way pages are organized to capture the essence of meetings, conference calls and interractions. It makes one look good in front of customers by sending this information right after a call. Along with next steps and who will work on what. The collaborations feature is also great because it helps refine things as we go and motivates people to take action.

Nachteile: Everything sounds great in theory using Recapped. But I found that the biggest problem with it is that you are simply not motivated enough to use it. I think the issue is more that I am not motivated enough to open it up AFTER the meeting and start putting things in. If there is a better way to get people engaged DURING the call it will have a better chance of actually being used.

Recapped Review

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Regional Sales Manager
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I definitely appreciate the personal touch/care with customer service

Vorteile: Its serving its purpose of being able to keep everything in one spot... I like that you can attach documents and I like having a checklist

Nachteile: Wish it would be live with edits as opposed to having to refresh the page to see them (i.e. live like a google sheets doc would be). Also- if we're constantly adding the same person to be invited onto all our recappeds.... I wish there was a way to just click their name/have a favorites invite tab

von Recapped an 5.2.2019

Thanks for the feedback! We actually are working on making everything "live" (like a Google Doc). Keep a look out for the updates in the future

Average, But Serviceable Proposal and Client Tracking Tool

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Peter P.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The live chat is responsive the one time I used it so far, but it's not 24/7. They only answered me for a few seconds, then said it was late for them and would have to resume the next day. It's not terrible, but they didn't really resolve my issues that night.

Vorteile: I like how it's an all-in-old tool that deals with proposals, pricing tables, and task management for clients. It's a basic Word style editor, which is pretty familiar for me and most people. Overall, the UI is intuitive, though there were a few quirks. I didn't need much training to figure out how to use the tool. For what it promises to do -- proposals, pricing, and task management -- it delivers, but at a basic level.

Nachteile: The email invites don't send (even after hours) to certain email addresses. It seems like business addresses aren't receiving my proposals, but stuff like aol, gmail, etc. are receiving them fine. Inserting hyperlinks don't actually make the links clickable. This may be a bug. Inserting extra content blocks for links also sometimes lags and lags, so the link never resolves. When it does resolve, it may sometimes pull the wrong metadata descriptions from the webpage too. I wish there were more design features to make the proposals look more beautiful. Also, the pricing features are extremely limited. They need to allow for multiple pricing options, such as allowing the client to choose various packages, hourly rates, etc. Not just X service = Y price, and that's it. I also don't like how the software adds up all the costs because if you are laying out the different package options, they aren't going to buy ALL packages, yet the totaled price Recap uses includes everything.

von Recapped an 11.2.2019

Hey Peter, sorry about those issues. I'm looking into them personally. Historically our deliverability rates are over 99%, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't receive the emails.

evaluating usefulness for my group specifically

Matt M.
Director of Sales
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i've been in it twice. Customer Service (mark) has been over the top responsive. Month to month at that price point, at our infant stage of standing up the sales process, deters me from mentioning it in the quarterly spend, however gives me a chance to use it personally to vet then launch w/ sales team.

Vorteile: it exists. meaning reps do need a way to professional and quickly recap their conversations and get analytics on the next steps.

Nachteile: we have a growing tech stack. as sales director in a professional services firm there are a lot of tools and hands during a customer journey. we're still exploring our tech stack and where recapped fits in in best practices. so for the price, evaluating the tool and getting sales people to use. it's more of a function of defining our sales process cadence vs. recapped specifically.

Value for money

Imran A.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Really easy to use , helped us organise

Vorteile: Easy of use ,
My team is always on the same page

Nachteile: Should have a payment options for clients to accept and pay , like linking with PayPal etc

Very good proposal software, looking forward to more features

Brad T.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've gotten my first payment for our project already. I can see this tool becoming invaluable over time, even for the small part of the workflow it has helped improve. I look forward to seeing how it evolves over time.

Vorteile: Having a dedicated tool that lets me focus my communication with clients is crucial, and I like the way that the page is laid out in a clear and consistent manner. The ability to get feedback and communicate in real time with clients here is great.

Nachteile: One client of mine had issues accessing the site using Internet Explorer. I didn't really dig into it as he was able to access it using Chrome (what I would have recommended), but since I only have a mac, I couldn't replicate his issue. According to him, all he saw was a blank screen in IE. I'm also looking forward to getting more features from the roadmap.

von Recapped an 30.1.2019

Congrats on the first payment! Happy to have helped, please let us know if you have any questions.

Recapped.io = Intuitive and user friendly

Jayme A.

Kommentare: Overall, I have been happy with recapped.io. I think at this price, its an absolute steal. I am happy to use it and my clients all like how simple and easy to use the software is!

Vorteile: Recapped.io was my choice after moving from a more complicated software that left my clients and I wishing for something a little more user friendly. I love that this program has all the major features I want without being bloated with useless features or overly complicated menus. The ease of use for my clients and I is definitely the biggest selling point.

Nachteile: The software is new, so it does not have every integration you could want. The team there is very supportive and is working hard to make sure that the user base's needs are met. I have full faith that they will roll out more useful features and integrations in the near future!

FilterEasy Evan Review

Evan H.
Regional Sales Manager
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Failure to launch with partners who don't successfully do the assigned tasks without constant supervision

Vorteile: Simplicity and Reminders. Ability to assign direct tasks to direct party responsible.

Nachteile: Not much, would like integrations with SF and Outreach so it can be added to our workflow.

Must have for any business that conducts 1-on-1 Sales

Harj G.
National Director
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Incredibly intuitive and easy to use.
Customer support is incredible.

Nachteile: Some features are still in development phase but nothing that will stop you from using the platform.
In fact, the road mapped features will simply ADD value to what they already offer.

Thanks Harj!

I guess I didn't really need it.

Vice President

Kommentare: Meh.

Vorteile: I don't know that I have any. I've used it a handful of times but stopped trying to integrate it into my day-to-day after some headaches setting it up and not getting responses on questions.

Nachteile: Difficult to configure, key info missing. When I started with this software last summer there was no info about what size logo to upload and no matter what I uploaded it would stretch the logo out of proportion. I finally had my question about this answered about six weeks after sending it. It looks like they have since updated the settings page with info about logo size, but by then I had moved on to something else.

Great collaboration tool

Partner Relationship Manager
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that I can add people from multiple organizations to the same dashboard and assign clear, time bound tasks to those collaborating on a project. It allows us to share and upload various documents for all to see and hold each other accountable for tasks.

Nachteile: The dashboard can get cluttered if you use this for multiple projects at once, but they're apparently working on a way to easily organize multiple projects at once.

Easy to use proposal delivery software

Mario A.
Director of Network Engineering
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to create the proposals and deliver them to clients. We have been using Google Docs for years and this simplified the process.

Nachteile: The LinkedIn login was kind of a turn off. I understand the premise behind easy logins having built a TON of applications that use social authentication but that being said I also am well aware of how easy it is to implement alternative logins. Not a deal breaker.

Excellent tool for small business

Eric N.

Kommentare: Love it, overall. It's been a tremendous tool in my sales efforts.

Vorteile: Gets everyone on the same page, clients and staff. Easy templates and more.

Nachteile: No seeing/editing of those who you have shared with - and no obvious way to find the direct link to the recap to share manually.

von Recapped an 30.1.2019

Thanks for the kind words Eric, glad to hear Slight Revision has been able to benefit! Happy to help in any instance.

Simple and very functional

Co-Founder at ArtHunter Agency
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: With Recapped.io I have managed to centralize all my clients in one place in a simple and fast way

Vorteile: Ease of use for me and my clients. Very complete and that I can save templates helps me saving time.

Nachteile: I hope they'll soon incorporate a payment gateway. Also, the chat section has several uncomfortable faults such as not being able to write texts in long paragraphs.

Good idea, lots of potential, but poor support and slow updates.

Commercial Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very poor support. Issues have never been addressed despite promises made. Very slow to respond to issues. It's been 3 weeks and still no response to my latest issue.

Vorteile: I like the idea of it's simplicity but the execution need a LOT of work. They keep saying they are working on it but months later nothing new, so I'm stuck with a product that's not up to par.

Nachteile: Poor support and very slow updates. Interface can be very messy. No search function, no user management function. Can't login on mobile because text covers login button. Very amateur coding issues that could be fixed instantly but nothing is being done. Looks like they've abandoned the project. I would advise any potential buyers to hold off purchasing until they show that they are serious about producing a quality product. Right now it really seems like a bedroom project.

Great Idea - Not Working as Intended

Learning and Organizational Development Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoyed setting it up and getting organized. However, I ended up realizing that I was trying so hard to make it work. Also, my clients were frustrated.

Vorteile: I love how easy it was to log in and use the system.

Nachteile: The system has the bones of a great resources for me and my clients to work collaboratively. However, there are so many features that look like they work as should but dont. I tried my best to make it work, but I ended up stopping it's use and going back to my shared google docs. One main function that is so frustrating is that you cannot delete comments, or edit them. So weird, especially if you make a mistake on a comment to an action item.

von Recapped an 5.2.2019

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the software. We added the functionality to delete comments over a month ago, as well as some other features.

Would you like to have a Customer Support rep walk you through and show you how this can be done?

Recapped.io everything I needed and more

Athena E.
Manager, Risk Benefits & Leave Management
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: They took the time to walk me through the program and answer my questions personally. No trying to wade through tutorials and trying to figure it out on my own. Made it easy to use.

Vorteile: The ease of use (and resuse) of contracts and now being able to capture payments as well.

Nachteile: At this point, can't think of a darn thing.

Great tool to keep communications clear

Goldie R.

Kommentare: It's really helpful in keeping the communication channels clear with my clients. They send a text, I say put it in the recap, the send an email, I say put it in the recap.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, my clients were able to use it immediately

Nachteile: Didn't log me in automatically. Had to add my email again when adding a comment

B2B sales teams need this

Andrew S.
Director of Sales
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Clean and zero-friction experience for the client.
Facilitates a mutual action plan and keeps everyone focused on what’s next.

Nachteile: Originally there were a couple key functions missing but the recapped team has been quick to update.

GREAT SOFTWARE

Erik M.
SVP
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BRIGHT FUTURE

Vorteile: VERY USER FRIENDLY - EASY TO USE SOFTWARE MAKES IT IN MY TOP TEN FOR DAILY ROUTINE

Nachteile: STILL NEEEDS SOME TIME TO MATURE - THE TEAM IN CONSTANTLY COMMUNICATING AND IMPROVING THE SITE

Streamlines Sales

Alexx L.
COO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's easy to use. I love the idea. It streamlines the sales/onboarding process which is a common problem area in so many companies. Thank you for building this.

Nachteile: This may be a feature and I haven't figured it out yet. But I'd really like it if we could upload our contracts and use E-signature through recap to allow our customers to sign as easily as possible.

von Recapped an 11.2.2019

Hey Alexx, thanks for the great feedback!

If you're using another vendor for e-signatures, you can add them to the recap by adding a "link block" (under "add content" when creating a recap). Just insert the link to the e-signature page and it will be added.

Quick & Simple Proposal/Project tool

Eleanor G.
Creative Director

Kommentare: I like the simplicity of the tool. It enables me to send out proposals quickly.

Vorteile: Quick and simple. Everything is in one place and you know when stakeholders have viewed and opened the proposal. I want to get my proposals out fast with the minimum of fuss and without superfluous fancy bells and whistles.

Nachteile: Would like an email notification when stakeholders open the Recap.

von Recapped an 5.2.2019

Hey Eleanor, we're actually adding the ability to receive emails when a client opens your email later next week! Be on the lookout for updates :)

Fulfill my needs

Muki A.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and simple interface. And fast loading

Nachteile: Still need more adding feature like your competitors

Features Promised In Roadmap Not Provided

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Not great, I stopped using it due to false promises.

Vorteile: It was simple and easy to use, but that was about all.

Nachteile: There were several features promised when I purchased, and the timeframe for each was missed. I ended up getting a full refund as I had purchased through AppSumo.

von Recapped an 4.2.2019

Sorry to hear about the features!

As a very small bootstrapped startup we unfortunately have to make compromises from time to time. Sometimes that means pushing back a deadline or feature implementation.

Feel free to let us know if anything changes in the future, or if we can be of any help!