Über Kapwing

Online-Video-Editor für kreative Fachleute, der Menschen bei der Untertitelung, Größenänderung und der Erstellung von Videos über ihren Browser unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Kapwing

This software is definitely one of the easiest video editing softwares you will find in the market to use. A majority of its features are available for free, so 5/5 on value for money there.

Their connection often cuts out, and all YOUR work disappears.

Bewertungen zu Kapwing

Kapwing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 202 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kapwing bereits verwendet?

Marco
Digital Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effizient, zeitsparend, leicht zu bedienen

Kommentare: Gute Schnittsoftware um besonders textlastige Videos zu schneiden und Content für unterschiedliche Kanäle schnell und effizient zu produzieren.

Ich bin großer Fan von dem Videoschnitt via Transkript. Das hat uns viele Stunden eingespart. Auch die KI-gestützte Highlight Funktion um wichtige Stellen inn langen Videos zu finden und daraus eigene Snippets zu erstellen ist fantastisch!

Die Standard Templateauswahl könnten etwas größer sein, sonst alles top.

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kapwing Is King

Kommentare: When I use this software, I feel all sorts of creative juices flowing because of how jam-packed with features the software really is. A very well-made product that will keep you enticed for hours.

Removing the background from an image is what I use this software for primarily. It has so many more features that I occasionally dabble into, so its versatile like that. I highly recommend it.

There are no cons. This software is golden, I mean you can go as far as to making memes on it amongst other things. So no, I don't see any drawbacks from using it. You'd be doing yourself a favor.

Martin
Martin
freelancer in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best online video service ever. And a miracle for deaf people.

Kommentare: This review is focused only on one of Kapwing feature - AI generated subtitles. I known that Kapwing offers many tools for online video editing (and they are very good), but I'm using just one of them - Subtitler. This tool is able to autogenerate subtitles for video in almost any language. And this is cool! You know - I'm deaf (or almost deaf, to be correct) and thank to Kapwing I’m now able understand and react on videos from my friends :) (I’m able to read and write in 6 languages, but if someone sent me video-message, I was f*cked… :D Not any more, thank to this service). Before Kapwing I had to download the video, extract audio from it, process the audio file with dedicated software and then, finally, I got subtitles (poor quality subtitles, I have to say). With Kapwing I just paste URL to Subtitler and get subtitles. Miracle, for me.

- it works like a charm - simple use, perfect output - multi-language support (AI autogenerated subtitles are best on market (seriously. I tried many other services)) - it's free (mind-blowing! Service of this quality free? Just WOW!)

- nothing at all - OK, there are some glitches in AI autogenerated subtitles, but the output is "good enough" in most situations

Jamie
Creative Marketing Strategist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kapwing - Want to love it more, but hate how glitchy it is.

Kommentare: I want to like it more, but due to the glitches and the functions I use often (that I think Kapwing lacks) I just find it an annoying platform to use. If these glitches were to be ironed out, this review would have been a lot more positive.

I love how easy it is to remove audio from video clips quickly, this has made my life a lot easier on a day-to-day basis. I also appreciate how many transitions Kapwing has, as this gives me a lot of choice when creating more exciting videos. My favourite feature which I think is really functional and useful, is the auto subtitle feature which I think is a god-send. It very rarely gets the audio speech wrong, and I only have to change over a few words. It literally saves me a lot of time every use.

I really despise how glitchy the platform is. It seems every time I use kapwing, there is some sort of glitch. The glitches are: Playhead moves through the video but the video gets stuck on a static image, with the only fix I've found is to refresh the whole page. This is what I dislike the most about Kapwing. Sometimes my videos get stuck on exporting and end up having errors, forcing me to save a copy of my file and try again which is annoying. Saved videos have in the past have been saved with text blocks out of place despite me not changing anything. The background remover tool on video clips is very poor compared to other software I've used. It looks very janky and glitchy. I use this feature a lot, so I suppose I notice it more.

Gracie
Gracie
Director of Content + Educational Programs in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kapwing is my secret weapon!

This is one of the most powerful, yet inexpensive and easy-to-use video editing software I've found. It can be glitchy at times, but the value is out of this world. I blow my team away with how fast and efficiently I can edit and turnaround video projects.

The layers, fonts, and texts seem to change sometimes when you go to render your video which is horribly frustrating but support is pretty quick to respond.

Henry
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Editor for On-the-Fly Project

Kommentare: It was difficult to learn, but after browsing the features and capability (including the speed of import/export of files) we knew it would be the perfect in-between for video editing.

There is no program or drive required for use. To our knowledge and experience, Kapwing is a browser-based editor, and it is a fairly robust service. It may take a while to learn and memorize the quirks that exist in the program, but it is freely available, and that has helped us out tremendously.

The paywall. The paywall seems unusual and perhaps unfair. Hard to tell because it exists behind the option to save more than a handful of files. The price tag is high, but that tag doesn't prevent us from using the core features.

Laura
Laura
owner in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Personalize Your Videos with Kapwing

Kommentare: Very good - especially since I was able to do what I needed in terms of adding captions to existing videos right away. Several of the recent updates will allow me to expand what I'm doing with my videos and easily make them more uniform and branded.

Very easy to upload existing videos for editing and adding captions. It's possible to create a video background for an audio only recording that can easily be uploaded and shared to YouTube.

Like most software these days, it starts very clean and simple and then the designers add more and more features. This is both good and bad. Good because some of the features are useful for my business. Bad because it makes what was a simple and clean process more complicated.

Jared
CMO in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its the small things for me

Kommentare: It was able to handle a fairly simple cut of a song I wanted to do at a specific time without compromise and add video to the content without refreshing and reloading. Like beast mode for a few minutes of content and no slack.

Kapwing is winning at the small things for me, its flexible and easy to use online

Its still in the infancy of the full things it can do like auto-pan and contrast the sound levels. Its not adobe, but it's worth as an experienced to beginner editors out there.

Mohamed
Self impoleyer in Indonesien
Zeitung, Selbstständig

it is free but if you need to restore video 24 Hour you must bay it

Kommentare: very easy if you ara bigener i recomedid it

text titles ,also video texting, if you need memo template you can find this web easy it has squar and also vertical all video Sise if you post fb or yt

its easy to edit also it you understand it very easy

Content Writer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The video editing software that is "juuuust right"

Kommentare: Think of Kapwing like a rock polisher. When you drop in a some hunk of stone you found lying in the dirt outside, it's not like you're expecting it to spit you out some 10 carat, Kardashian-worthy diamond. It is an efficient, effective functional tool to churn you out a quick, shinier version of whatever went in to it though. For educators, parents, homemakers, start-ups, newcomers, the little guy, and all the "joe-regulars" of us out there--this helps us do more, be more, see more, and be seen more than we could have on our own. Kapwing is about as polished as unprofessional can get.

This software isn't too much or too little of anything, it's the Goldilocks-approved method for video editing. It's just fast, functional, and fearless. Although I can only speak for the free version, it doesn't require registering, downloading, or having any prior knowledge or tech-savvy, either--which is what everybody says (and why everybody loves it). Considering how little time and effort you have to invest, the return is definitely worth it.

Kapwing gets a lot of flack for being too rudimentary, lacking customer support, and having glitches. I only used the free version, but it was super-easy to use and super-fast to understand--which are pretty high on the priority list for those of us out there without computer science degrees and scads of freetime to feel injustice over our own user-error-based-incompetence and poor choices. Users get out of Kapwing what they are able to put in and what they want to and choose to put in. So if you're like 85% of the general population and are broke, busy, multitasking, and tired--this simple little tool is "juuuuust right".

Mireille
Community manager in Kamerun
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Why I choose Kapwing?

Kommentare: The tutorial Is clear and it's easy to use . The effect that you need when editing a video are super and the result is excellent.

When you start using digital for a living it IS important to find good products that are free and easy to use. Kapwing is realky helping me as à community manager. I needed an editing tool that was easy to use and Kapwing realky help me. Free of charge and es easy to use, I recomend it to someone who start online.

Nothing yet! And I think that I will be satisfied

Steven
Steven
Director in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

It's a great resource

Kommentare: I am a first time user still, and it exceeded my expectations that much so I was thinking of using Kapwing more than Abode pro and purchase the full year. However, after i had finished my first project and saved and downloaded it for use; it looked great and worked perfectly. I went back to the edit of the video and it had lost the uploaded filming and edits I had made. All the time I had spent compiling the whole thing ....just gone! I thought maybe I had made a mistake (Benefit of the doubt) made another and more or less straight away the same thing happened. This has made me question if I should go ahead for the full version and not just the free one.

Easy to get on with. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Syed
Senior Data Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kapwing – ‘a versatile tool to create any content easily with drag and drop actions’

Kommentare: I like to use this tool . As I sated, Kapwing has a lot of good features and the default configuration with the social networks is very convenient for me. So, my overall experience with Kapwing is very good.

I think trimming the video is super easy in Kapwing with drag and drop actions. This software is absolutely an easy platform for the beginner. I am convinced with a lot of free features of Kapwing which are very useful. I love the fact that they have an auto-subtitle option and this is really time-saving. Also, I would like to mention the resizing feature which makes it easy to create different content on the same platform. I think the online editing opportunity is very useful because there is no hassle to install it on the computer. You can edit anything from anywhere. The default configuration for various social media is amazing and this option allows me to publish the videos smoothly.

I didn’t like that I lost my work a few times and I think glitches occurred with my task. I observed exporting videos sometimes a slow process. I like to use this tool but wish if they could have more features and elements to be even more creative with this software.

Eric
Branch Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kapwing has it all!

Kommentare: Amazing!

I create professional-looking videos with no previous video creation experience.

The dev team continues to create new features. I don't keep up with everything new.

Ben
Marketing Manager in USA
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Social Media Manager Essential Tools

Kommentare: Their team has always been very responsive in helping me with any questions I've had. I can't wait to see this product become more widely used in helping content creators reach their audiences effectively like they have done for me.

This tool should be in every social media account managers bookmark list. I use this daily to help with video editing. Even if you're a pro video editor, their is no need to be spending hours trying to get the format correct. Kapwing does the hard work for you.

No real cons, this service is solid. My only wish list request would be the ability to have an archive of the videos I've already worked on. So incase the client needs something edited/resized I don't have to reupload.

Beth
moderator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Great For Editing Videos

Kommentare: This is one of several video editing software options I use when I upload music videos and other items to You Tube. I like it.

If you are someone who likes to edit or splice videos like myself, this is the place to do it. The free version allows you to merge, splice, cut, and edit videos for You Tube, Instagram and other applications that allow you to use videos. It is fairly easy to use and understand for a beginner who has never used video editing tools before. At the same time the finished product is nice enough for a professional influencer or vlogger to use as well.

There are limits to file sizes on the free version, so if you are a first time user just checking it out, you may end up having to buy the paid version anyway just to use it, and I occasionally had files not get edited even when they were slightly under the size limit after cutting.

Buddhika
freelancer in Sri Lanka
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal software for video editing

Kommentare: This is one of the best software which I used to edit videos.

I have used this software in several times to edit some videos which I uploaded to my youtube channel. honestly I would like to recommend this as the best video editing software, even for the beginners. Because I had very basic knowledge about video editing. But I could edit my videos easily, up-to my expected level. Actually it is an user friendly software which work & complete our tasks easily. Also we have an option to create our videos without any water marks in Kapwing, on free of charge. It is an unique facility which we can't see in the other software in similar category.

I would like to see some more animation tools. because the provided tools are very basic & sometimes its not looks suitable for some videos.

Investor in UK
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate social media toolkit

Kommentare: My experience with Kapwing has grown from strength to strength as the product has added more features and functionality, making the work I do in social media management so much easier.

Kapwing provides all the essential tools for creating engaging social media content, in one place. The most helpful tool within the product for me has been the resizing tool, which allows me to optimize the crop of my content for different platforms. It also gives me the option to export in GIF or MP4 for video-based content which saves me so many additional steps to export in other tools.

There are SO many different features, sometimes you have to look a little longer to find what you are looking for.

Astrid
Strategist in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Product not working and worse customer support ever.

Kommentare: Bad user experience, even worse support experience.

Pricing, cute branding, and the basic feature set.

My goal was simple, purchasing an account for my teammate for her to use that same morning. This was not possible since the "add licence" option didn't work. After trying all possible ways to provide my teammate with an account, I canceled the subscription and went to a similar product from a competitor. Although this was a bug on their hand and I haven't used the video features at all, customer support didn't provide a refund. According to them, my expectations for a $20 refund are too high.

Stephan
Director in Irland
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not practical software - Pointless as cant perform basic function and way too clunky

Kommentare: Disappointing

The idea that it might actually work but it didnt perform.

The audio and video is consistently out of sync which renders the site pointless in my opinion. When I brought this up with the people in Kapwing they were friendly enough but refused to see why this would be an issue and their suggestion was to use a different audio and video and sync the separately which kind of defeats the purpose of the site in first place. Despite the fact that the issue is on their side, they refused to see it that way and pretty much ignnored any logic. When I asked for a refund based on it not being fit for purpose I was told, well actually ignored.

Sharifah
Student in Malaysia
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Surprisingly inexpensive

What I like the most about this software is that it is free and have a lot of premium features like removing background from videos. I use it online and it works like wonders. You also don't have to worry about your progress because they automatically saved it if you login using your account.

What I like the least about this software because since you only can use it online, if there's anything happen to your internet connection when you're editing your video, they'll crash and you would be unable to continue your progress. I hope they make the download feature available in the future.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A suite of handy video editing tools

Kommentare: easy to use; highly recommended.

As a user, I'd like to thank Kapwing for providing many of their tools free of charge. In the past I needed to pay to get watermark-free downloads. It has become free recently. The tools are classified into tasks that people commonly need to fix their videos, e.g, video crop, resize, looping and so on. The tools are very easy to use and intuitive.

As being design for ease of use by amateurs, the downside is that sometimes you may have to run through a couple of different tools individually to achieve what you need.

Cindy
Parent Educator in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best video editor I have found

As a beginner at editing videos, I found this program very easy to use. The displays were self-explanatory and answers to my questions were easily found. Not to mention the free version includes everything the average person needs. I would recommend this program to anyone with a need to make or edit a video.

The hardest part of using this program for me was finding it. I have tried a few others to end up frustrated at the end when I need to pay $100 to actually download the file.

Sophie
Founder/CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Get it now. Stop wasting time. Kapwing will blow your mind.

Kommentare: Amazing.

Kapwing is for EVERYONE. I don't care what you do. If you do anything with sound, video, etc you need this. Even if you don't, you STILL need this so that you can start discovering the power of audio and video in your business. Get to it.

Haven't found anything yet that is displeasing. I am extremely grateful for this software and how delightful it is to use.

Brian
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kapwing FTW

Kommentare: So easy my 5 year old son can use it, and he does! Plus their support is great and responsive.

What’s not to like. An online browser editor with user friendly controls, fun templates, and auto subtitles. It’s a helpful tool for beginning and experienced content creators.

Perhaps the timeline on the editor itself. I’m used to a horizontal timeline on most editors. Using Scenes to edit videos took me awhile to adapt, but only because I’ve been editing on other programs for so long.