Very Happy, this platform drives new sales to my clients every week

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Jany M.
Developer & Digital Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have already recommended this software to a handful of my eCommerce clients and use it to personally manage others. It's a life saver for small teams and professionals, as well as small to medium ecommerce businesses, but I can see it being a incredibly useful to larger businesses too. Finally a tool that lets you focus on what really matters, rather than babysit AdWords campaigns all day!

Vorteile: Managing several clients’ accounts is usually really time consuming. This software helped me setup several campaigns in just a couple of days and I started to see an increase in traffic instantly. The Salesoar team has always been very supportive in adjusting my campaigns to get better results when possible.

Nachteile: None really. Salesoar support was always available to answer my questions and helped me setup everything really quickly.

von Salesoar an 1.8.2019

Thanks Jany! We continue to value your business and are thrilled that our software is helping your business to grow.

An very intuitive platform to easily run and track multiple ad campaigns

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Nadia K.
Digital Strategist and Marketing Manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I had an excellent experience using Salesoar for my clients' projects. The intuitive platform and easy-to-read analytics helped me tweak my clients' campaigns to boost revenue while freeing both them and myself up for other tasks on hand.

Vorteile: Being able to implement, track and update if necessary, every campaign in one easy-to-read dashboard. With efficient campaign management, my clients were able to generate new sales over a relatively short period of time.

Nachteile: Our custom e-commerce platform had some issues syncing to the software in the beginning but the team was very helpful and created a personalized solution relatively quickly.

von Salesoar an 14.5.2019

Hi Nadia,

Thrilled that you're so happy with our platform! As always if you ever have any questions or issues your dedicated account manager will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you!