Filtern nach:

4,8 /5

Über LevelJump

Die ergebnisbasierte Befähigungslösung von LevelJump verknüpft Programme mit Umsatzergebnissen automatisch und von Salesforce® aus.

Erfahre mehr über LevelJump

Alexander H.
Account Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2019

"Adaptable Learning Modules"

Vorteile: The trouble with learning platforms is that they are rigid in design and lack the ability to create custom content for my team's needs. This is why I love working with LJ! It provides my sales team with an adaptable platform to fit their current needs - specifically during the onboarding and continued education process. Everyone learns at a different pace and in different ways, so LJ has been able to help me target my individual team members with content created for them. Beyond the functionality of the platform, our customer support representative has been a joy to work with! She helps us figure out how to better utilize the hidden functions within LJ as well as customize our iteration so it better fits our sales floor. I'd highly recommend LevelJump to anyone who wants continued flexibility in their content and learning management platforms.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is how I can't add new content or modules to programs, but this is easily resolved with the clone feature.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Cody B.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Value your continuous training"

Kommentare: It has helped me complete my training at my own pace. If I needed to see something else or back-track, I can could easily pause, rewind or switch. With access to so many resources, it has made training overall more enjoyable.

Vorteile: In working with a variety of clients, not everyone should have a one-size-fits all training solution. LevelJump provides us with a platform that we can use to tailor our training needs. Standard classroom training can be tedious and time consuming, but with LevelJump we're able to access our courses whenever and wherever we are.

Nachteile: With it being an application, it sometimes lacks face-to-face training where you can discuss certain questions on the spot. - although this can be overcome by connecting with your mentor/coach through other channels

David S.
Sr. Account Executive
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Mid-Market AE"

Vorteile: The collaboration for video feedback is great. I'm able to upload videos to practice my pitch, objection handle and even practice mock voicemails. My manager is able to collaborate and provide me with instant written feedback that I can use to help improve as a sales rep. Programs that are assigned to me help to not only keep me on track with my onboarding goals and objectives but deeper dive programs such as product training is very helpful since we sell many products. I'm held accountable to complete different exercises by a certain day, which directly relate back to the metrics I'm responsible to hit, like quota attainment. I don't ever have to leave Salesforce which is a huge bonus for me.

Nachteile: It's not a matter of disliking LevelJump. It's a matter of where they continue to move the product forward. They take into account customer feedback very well.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Vivian B.
Sales Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"Ideal for on-boarding new reps"

Kommentare: We're using LevelJump to foster continuous learning post training. We fully dedicate ourselves to onboarding new reps for their first few weeks but without LevelJump it would be impossible to give them the attention that they need to implement and reinforce what they've learned.

Vorteile: LevelJump has allowed me and my team to pass on knowledge through different start classes. We've been able to tailor the approach as we learn while maintaining the parts that worked best. The system allows us to track what may have made certain reps more successful than others and emulate that experience for future hires. We are constantly experimenting and adjusting our process.

Nachteile: While I love the Salesforce integration, the main dashboard could use an update to look more modern. I think part of this has to do with the way Salesforce is set up as well.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"LevelJump does it all"

Kommentare: LevelJump helps all employees who are being trained stay on the same page which helps employees stay up to date with there training. It helps the managers with our training sessions. Everyone in the office loves using it and is thankful we have this amazing platform to help us stay up to date with our competitors.

Vorteile: The most helpful aspect about LevelJump is that it makes it easy to track my progress during the training process. LevelJump reminded me when I was behind in my training and kept me up to date. For our managers it helped them figure out ways to guide us through the training process.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is hard to download things, it takes some time but its great otherwise. For example, one time it was down and we had to take the quizzes offline. Otherwise, this platform gets the job done and is the best on the market. Would not want to use anything else than LevelJump.

Rachel M.
Senior Manager of Sales Development
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2019

"Changing the way we train"

Kommentare: Their customer service is absolutely amazing. I've never met someone so dedicated to helping my team hit their goals. Last minute calls, weekly check ins, video resources, our AM has been amazing

Vorteile: Ability to embed content right into the platform and get notifications if someone is falling behind

Nachteile: You have to be ready to publish without rearranging order

• Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Steve R.
Chief Revenue Officer
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"If you have to onboard sales reps and use SFDC, you are CRAZY not to be using this"

Vorteile: Our sales reps actually like using it. Most tools require us to remind and crack the whip. New sales reps want to learn and get up to speed. They are ramping up 30% faster since we started using LevelJump.

Nachteile: They need more reporting which will come over time.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Aaron A.
Global Sales Enablement Director
Industrieautomation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"A must for sales readiness!"

Vorteile: Fantastic for alignment, productivity, and development of your sales org.

Nachteile: The initial setup requires a salesforce admin but the customer success team is fantastic.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Kristen B.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2019

"Great Tool and Awesome Customer Support"

Vorteile: The analytics and that it also allows us to tie in hard metrics from our CRM system. LevelJump's customer support is also unmatched.

Nachteile: When you have a lot of existing training material as we do it takes a lot of time to get it transferred into the tool .

• Bewertet am 30.6.2019
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Good Platform!"

Vorteile: It is streamlined and intuitive. It makes sense and allows for more structured learning, especially if you are a visual learner.

Nachteile: Nothing stood out as bad to me. It was an overall solid tool.