Über TurboTax Business

Steuerlösung, die für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen entwickelt wurde und E-Filing-Optionen umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über TurboTax Business

Integration with third party entities like banks and stock trading firms makes it incredibly easy to input data without a lot of manual intervention.

I do not recommend TurboTax because their customer service is terrible.

Bewertungen zu TurboTax Business

4,0

TurboTax Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TurboTax Business bereits verwendet?

Faith
Faith
Student Interpreter
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Started to use, too expensive for needs

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Shilleah
Shilleah
Sales and Marketing Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper than an Accountant!

Kommentare: We've only used it this year, and so far, I love it. It was super easy to link up Quickbooks and all our employee info. Very intuitive filling out the tax forms as well.

I love that it syncs with our Payroll, that is why we switched from TaxAct is because TurboTax syncs directly with our Intuit Quickbooks.

It's more expensive than TaxAct, and the customer service takes forever to get an actual agent on the phone.

L'Nai
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A bit expensive, but great for deductions.

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been pleasant and it gets my taxes over and done with, even if I think they charge a bit too much for small businesses.

One thing I liked about TurboTax vs another tax system I also have used over the years, is that it does deductions a bit differently. It really helps you break it down to know what you can and cannot add. This is helpful for businesses that have to buy larger equipment or equipment more constantly to keep up with their demand.

Like the other company I use, they can be a bit expensive for small companies.

Harold
owner in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Bug in Business Software downloading

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Terrible!!! Look under con part to see what Issues I had.

Nothing was good since I was unable to get software downloaded ok.

- unable to download business software package or uninstall it. - Spent 5 hours on phone with technical staff and they could not resolve the issue. - Technical staff not familiar with potential issues and are not understandable. - Every year there is an issue with Turbotax Business Software - Trusts should not be part of Business software package. - I was able to easily download Turbotax Premier software OK.

PATRICIA
Tax Preparer in USA

Turbotax Business

Kommentare: I filed business returns, rental property, Individual and business taxes. The software is more advanced for these types of returns.

Able to process business returns with ease and accuracy

I think the price is too high, It could be more affordable like the home version

Joseph
Joseph
President in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

File your business taxes in an hour

Kommentare: I did not need a CPA; I paid a fraction of what I would have paid a CPA firm

I couldn't believe how comprehensive yet easy it was to be walked through the process for answering questions and providing data that would calculate my Federal and state taxes.

It was so thorough that there were a lot of questions that were not relevant to my business so I felt like I was spending too much time on moot things.

Setareh
Electrical Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TurboTax Business is a powerful tax preparation software for small businesses

Kommentare: Overall, TurboTax Business is a comprehensive and user-friendly tax preparation software that is suitable for small businesses and self-employment. I do love TurboTax Business, and I totally recommend it to you if you are looking for a helpful and effective tax preparation tool.

I use TurboTax business for preparing tax dosuments of my small business. I also use the regular version of turboTax for personal household tax preparation. It is highly efficient, and saves you a lot of money and time. The tool offers thorough guidance and explanations throughout the tax preparation process, including industry-specific deductions and inventory management. The software is compatible with various operating systems, and the online version can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. TurboTax Business can be integrated with various financial financial software which allows for seamless data transfer with minimum errors.TurboTax Business has robust audit support capabilities, including representation from a tax professional and an automatic audit risk check.

Although I am satisfied with TurboTax Business, I can mention two cons for the software. While TurboTax Business covers a wide range of tax forms , it may not be suitable for more complex businesses tax returns or those with multiple states filing requirements.Another thing to mention is that the tool's desktop version requires manual updates and may not be as up-to-date as the online version.

Christine
Christine
Director of Operations in USA

Efficient Tax Prep Software

I like that TurboTax Business is easy to use. It provides prompts and moves you along the process quite quickly. I have a super small business, so it literally takes me less than an hour to get my taxes done.

The only real issue I have is the price point. However, if I were to hire a tax consultant, I am sure I'd pay double.

Tonji
Account manager in USA
Möbel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Business schedule C or 1099

Kommentare: The only income tax app I will do my business tax on is TurboTax Business.

It calculates everything for me all i have to do is input the information. I been doing turbo tax on and off for 10 years. If you have a self employed business income can use your 1099 and input that info or if you did turbotax last year it will bring it over from last year.

Once you switch over from 1040 to business turbotax you cant change it you have to delete all your information and start over.

Maureen
Maureen
President in USA

TurboTax for Business review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: only tax software option affordable to meets needs

completes returns i would otherwise have to fill out by hand

requires an amount of navigating to get the software to put things when I want them to go.

Darcy
aadmin in USA

TurboTax Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Used this when i was filing my taxes it was a great platform

something was off. it was saying one amount but my cps was saying a different amount.

India
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Yearly Turn to TurboTax to file my own taxes

Turbotax will keep prior years information saved for next years taxes if you have not had any significant changes you can easily file your taxes without having to locate documents for filing the EITC, employer information, household information etc. There is no cost to file your federal taxes with Turbotax. It sends reminders when your tax return is estimated to come. It allows for you to have access anywhere being it is web-based and anywhere you have internet access you can access Turbotax. It has a forum for questions and answers for anyone to review and a free estimation of your tax return estimator. It allows you to review your taxes for any errors or mistakes. If you remain idle too long the software will automatically log you out. It allows users to file their own taxes. They have areas to explain questions asked on taxes. It is user friendly. With so many users it should not allow you to access your taxes and then force you to upgrade the next year and if you do not it will vanish your information in front of your face which is sort of rude if you ask me. They should just delete if after they send the information or at the end of the tax year your filing for ask would you like to take out to save next years information for fast and easy convience? People would be more inclined because they have the money to do it to be taken out. What if I do not want to upgrade and needed to amend a tax year and they erased the information what happens then?

It only saves your information if you pay to upgrade the software if you do not pay your information is lost and you have to input everything like a first time user. There is a cost for your state taxes but it does not seem to be as detailed for state taxes as it is for federal as far as claiming the EITC through State Taxes as well. Because people fraud taxes some answers in the forum or vague and for people really wanting the answer it really is not presented as a yes or no. Maybe they can have a ask a legal question regarding your taxes feature for answers to tax related questions and provide that as an additional service where the question is emailed to you. Are for an a la carte flat fee with the upgrade you have the option to have lawyer/irs agent answered tax related quesitons with definite answers provided in a general forum and have a per day usage charge deducted from taxes or something of the sort. Then you can really do your taxes without having to consult someone, then finish your taxes later.

Ken
Faculty in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes Taxes Easy

Kommentare: Overall, I love using the software. Makes doing taxes quick and gives me the confidence that I didn't miss anything. Also, the auto-calculations ensure that there are no mathematical errors on your part.

I have used TurboTax for Business for years. In addition to being an employee, I also have some of my own Sole Proprietorships. The software walks a person step-by-step through every aspect of his taxes, accounting for all his income and also for all possible deductions and credits. It auto-calculates the totals. Also, you can use the software to file your taxes electronically, which usually results in a very quick refund, if any is due.

Occasionally, there are special circumstances when you have to do a manual over-ride of the software's calculations, but if you do that then there are times when you can't use the software to file electronically. Your calculations will still be correct, but you'll have to file a printed paper copy and send through the mail rather than electronically. This isn't the case with all manual over-rides, but it can happen.

Beth
Intuitive Spiritual Counselor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TUrbo Tax Excellent for Small Business

Kommentare: Overall, Turbo Tax for Business make tax prep and preparation of a return a breeze. IN less than one day, with only a little advance tax prep, both state and federal returns were done with ease and no stress.

I am fully confident in the structure, backup and support that Turbo Tax provides for small business owners. Much cheaper that a tax preparer and as a small business owner cost is key to a profitable year. Turbo tax is so simple and easy to use - anyone can do it with confidence that they are getting all the breaks and benefits allowed in preparing a return whether state or federal.

I filed for an extension last year through Turbo Tax. when I filed the return, it did not include the fee for filing late so it was a small surprise to get bills from both the State and Feds. In this instance, the amount owed was nominal but in another case things could have been different. Would be good for the software to include late fees/interest/penalties or at least to warn you to check with State and Feds regarding this.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Perfect Way to File Your Own Taxes If you do a Simple return

I have been using TurboTax to file my own taxes for about 4 years now. It's consistently getting better and easier to use. My personal information auto-populates from last year and I can import my W-2's easily. It takes me about an hour to file my taxes, quick and easy. I do not have a very complicated tax return but I always feel confident that TurboTax has asked me enough questions to make sure I am getting the maximum return back.

They charge you more to auto-populate your personal info from last year. I had a question about why I did not qualify for a tax credit this year, none of the help buttons or articles were giving me a clear enough answer. I wanted to speak to a customer service rep in person and I scheduled for them to call me but never received a phone call. When I called I had to go thru the usual automated answer/waiting on hold deal. Defeats the purpose of having a no wait option to request a phone call.

diandra
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for your small business

I've used Turbotax on my personal taxes for years now, and am excited to use it for my small contracting business. I love that everything is so easy to use, explained well, and carried year after year. Also, you can always go back and print things and reload if it wont work. In a modern, paperless world, this is so important. Turbotax will always look for tax breaks for you, and will see if you can qualify for more tax credits - something that every small business needs. I've tried other tax software and this is by far my favourite.

It can add up quickly. The benefits of doing your own taxes are that you save accountant fees. However, this charges you based on your income and tax return ,so that can always become more expensive. On top of that, I always add the audit defence just to be safe, something I've never needed, but is more costly than filing.

Teresa
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

TurboTax

Kommentare: Great experience, I like the product

I been using this product for 2 years and I do like the fact that is easy to use as long as you just read every line and calculate correct you can do know wrong. It is sent directly over to IRS so, you don't have to worry about sending it in the mail.

It is expensive for something that you have to do once a year only. There much cheaper tax products for business like TaxAct and TaxSlayer .

Ronak
Operations Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very Intuitive Software

Kommentare: Easy to use software with great tools.

The software is well built. All the formulas and calculations are accurate. Gives you great suggestions for a bigger refund check.

Customer Service is not what you expect. During the call, I was provided a service code for 20% off which never worked.

Kwesi
Owner/Operator in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Streamline your Taxes for your Small Business!

I love the way you can seamlessly review items or allow the software to guide you. Why? Simple, I save time and am vastly more efficient than if I actually went to a CPA or a tax preparer's office. And if, unlike me, you have a larger business with employees, then it has enough features and tools to help you succeed.

Outside of a little bit of difficulty retrieving older documents from a few of the screens, nothing stands out to me.

Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

User friendly software

Has contextual help making it easy for users to navigate through

Can provide better details on the tax breaks and the tiers based on income

Antwort von Intuit

Thank you for taking the time to review. It's delightful to hear the program was easy for you to use and navigate. If you're looking for help with a taxes, look no further than our Community website. This online resource hub has a wealth of knowledge articles and other users you can engage with to gain additional insight into how to handle your taxes. The following link will guide you there. Additionally, you can get into contact with a QuickBooks-certified bookkeeper or accountant on our ProAdvisor website if you'd like to work with someone more directly: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/ Thanks again for reviewing QuickBooks! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Design, Selbstständig

Great option for sole proprietorship

Kommentare: It has been my choice for tax returns since I started my business. It has made a dreaded task easy not to dread.

The instructions for use were clear, step-by-step, and easy for me to use. It saved where I left off, so I could work on my taxes for a few minutes at a time and come back to them at a later time.

Sometimes it was difficult to backtrack through the process when a topic needed to be revisited or data needed to be changed.

Bill
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Improved usability, super clear

Kommentare: Easier to use than ever before, and I was able to submit my taxes with a lot of confidence.

I used TurboTax for small biz for my 2021 taxes and was really happy with the improvements they made from 2020. It was always a pretty easy software to use, but this year's version made the process of filing more clear and easier to understand - especially when it came to claims I could make and explanations about special situations. The step-by-step process is also laid out more clearly and is more enjoyable to use. I felt A LOT more confident about filing my taxes this year.

There are times when they push various add-ons that you don't need and try to upsell you on different services or products. It's a little hard to tell if you really need to purchase some of it or not, and I didn't appreciate the ambiguity. A bit more honesty or clarity to guide my decisions would have been helpful.

James
Freelance Photographer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

TurboTax Business Review

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy using TurboTax Business to prepare taxes and the desktop application makes it easy to do.

With TurboTax Business, I really like how the software is set up and how you can click through your Tax return at your own pace or you can follow along step by step. I also really like that they have a feature where you can flag a section you are working on to make a note to return to later, this saves you having to dig through all the documents to find that same spot again.

There are always a bunch of updates that need to be done and I find this sometimes can take a while to download and load up.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to get your books in line come tax time

Kommentare: Taxes are so confusing, but TurboTax's clear process makes it easy to see how revenue and expenses impact your bottom line at tax time. Although on the pricey side, the software quickly pays for itself.

TurboTax Business keeps me and the IRS happy. Their updated software and thorough steps make sure that I don't miss any deductions or mess up my company's taxes.

I've learned that the price jumps if you don't file before March. TurboTax conveniently saves your info from last year, but of course that makes it harder if you want to switch providers.

Savannah
CFO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TurboTax Business

Kommentare: I would continue using if you are trying to avoid paying a CPA to do the taxes for you. However, I have to reiterate that you need experience in business taxes to make sure it's done properly and won't cause issues later down the line.

The ability to do it yourself. It's downloadable and you can efile once you are completed with the return.

You have to know what you're doing. If you are no experienced in business taxes you can easily make a mistake. Also, there is no business support for this program. They only offer technical support.

Matthew
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Life-time user

Kommentare: Good, when I don't need to reach out for any assistance.

I have been purchasing and using this software since as long as I can remember. It's very easy to use and the price is fairly reasonable.

I dont like that you are limited to filing 5 returns from one computer. And the filing pricing appears to be going up. In the past, you would get 5 free e-files. Now only the federal e-file portion is free, and the states are $19.95. The customer service is hit or miss, depending when you can.