Über TurboTax Business

Steuerlösung, die für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen entwickelt wurde und E-Filing-Optionen umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über TurboTax Business

Integration with third party entities like banks and stock trading firms makes it incredibly easy to input data without a lot of manual intervention.

I do not recommend TurboTax because their customer service is terrible.

Bewertungen zu TurboTax Business

4,0

TurboTax Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 250 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TurboTax Business bereits verwendet?

Faith
Faith
Self-Employed
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Started to use, too expensive for needs

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Shilleah
Shilleah
Sales and Marketing Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cheaper than an Accountant!

Kommentare: We've only used it this year, and so far, I love it. It was super easy to link up Quickbooks and all our employee info. Very intuitive filling out the tax forms as well.

I love that it syncs with our Payroll, that is why we switched from TaxAct is because TurboTax syncs directly with our Intuit Quickbooks.

It's more expensive than TaxAct, and the customer service takes forever to get an actual agent on the phone.

L'Nai
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A bit expensive, but great for deductions.

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been pleasant and it gets my taxes over and done with, even if I think they charge a bit too much for small businesses.

One thing I liked about TurboTax vs another tax system I also have used over the years, is that it does deductions a bit differently. It really helps you break it down to know what you can and cannot add. This is helpful for businesses that have to buy larger equipment or equipment more constantly to keep up with their demand.

Like the other company I use, they can be a bit expensive for small companies.

Dawn
Office manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses owners

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Turbo tax is very user friendly. I recommend it to all my friends. It finds deductions I didn't know about and calculates everything for me quickly and efficiently as I go through it.

Turbo tax makes it easy to understand what information is needed to fill out my tax returns and asks questions to make sure nothing gets missed

It's time consuming to do my taxes. There are a lot of steps to get done in order to complete them

BRANDON
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gets worse every year that goes by

Kommentare: TurboTax is a one-stop-shop for the two certainties in life, Death and Taxes, because by the time you're halfway through using their product, you'll be sure to want to blow your brains out.

The only thing I used to like is that it would sync with other free Intuit products like Mint, but the new version is so buggy that even syncing doesn't work

1. Suprise charges. Anything you do will sneak attack you with an upcharge for a necessary feature when you're halfway through. For example, the business version will charge you about $175 just for the software, then another $60 or so for your state, and if you're in NYC, it'll try to charge you even more for the city. Even their phone support team didn't know if NYC and NY State were necessary concurrently. The free version of the personal version hits you about halfway through with a surprise, "if you want to add a 1099, you have to pay us." 2. Bugs galore. The software logs you out, won't accept your password when you try to log back in, and won't let you reset your password. More wasted time. 3. Phone support is near non-existent, and the few staff members who do man the phones appear to lack information and authority to necessary to provide effective assistance. Also, you have to go through a phone tree where you may as well have to answer three riddles and sacrifice your firstborn to get to a human, and by the time you get that poor bastard on the other end of the line, you're seeing red and using every ounce of willpower not to take out your rage on the poor soul who is no doubt underpaid by a corporation that singlehandedly lobbied (successfully) to ensure that your taxes could not be done for you automatically by states for free.

President in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

File your business taxes in an hour

Kommentare: I did not need a CPA; I paid a fraction of what I would have paid a CPA firm

I couldn't believe how comprehensive yet easy it was to be walked through the process for answering questions and providing data that would calculate my Federal and state taxes.

It was so thorough that there were a lot of questions that were not relevant to my business so I felt like I was spending too much time on moot things.

PATRICIA
Tax Preparer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Turbotax Business

Kommentare: I filed business returns, rental property, Individual and business taxes. The software is more advanced for these types of returns.

Able to process business returns with ease and accuracy

I think the price is too high, It could be more affordable like the home version

Ramin
Ramin
Mortgage Banker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using for the past 5 years with success

Kommentare: For anybody who owns a small business with limited payroll I would 100% recommend the software. I have actually recommended it to my friends who file simple 1065 and 1120s returns.

Very easy process, the system asks specific questions and based on your answers you are guided into placing the data where it needs to be. I'm very familiar with tax returns both personal and business as I am in the financial field and for about 90% of the small business/self-employed people I would recommend the software for ease of use and functionality. Also, customer service and online support services are exceptional.

This isn't a personal issue but I would not recommend the software to anybody that has significant real estate assets or liquid assets tied to their business. There are just too many areas that require a human eye for tax purposes and deductions that it may be worth spending a few thousand dollars and having a professional file on your behalf.

Sahar
Real Estate Salesperson in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Turbotax took away my tax preparation headache

Kommentare: Excellent!!! I can go to sleep during my tax preparation days without having to worry that my taxes may have an error. With TurboTax “, accuracy is guaranteed!!!

I wish I could give this software more than 5 stars. It helps me get my taxes done literally within an hour. It saves my time, effort and energy. The calculations are super accurate. The recommendations are super helpful. Turbotax is my tax assistant cum accountant that helps me with every aspect of my tax preparation.

I Love everything about TurboTax!!! A few years ago, i used to visit an accountant. Now TurboTax has taken away my hassles. There’s Nothing that I don’t like about TurboTax.

Christine
Christine
Director of Operations in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Efficient Tax Prep Software

I like that TurboTax Business is easy to use. It provides prompts and moves you along the process quite quickly. I have a super small business, so it literally takes me less than an hour to get my taxes done.

The only real issue I have is the price point. However, if I were to hire a tax consultant, I am sure I'd pay double.

Tonji
Account manager in USA
Möbel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Business schedule C or 1099

Kommentare: The only income tax app I will do my business tax on is TurboTax Business.

It calculates everything for me all i have to do is input the information. I been doing turbo tax on and off for 10 years. If you have a self employed business income can use your 1099 and input that info or if you did turbotax last year it will bring it over from last year.

Once you switch over from 1040 to business turbotax you cant change it you have to delete all your information and start over.

India
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Yearly Turn to TurboTax to file my own taxes

Turbotax will keep prior years information saved for next years taxes if you have not had any significant changes you can easily file your taxes without having to locate documents for filing the EITC, employer information, household information etc. There is no cost to file your federal taxes with Turbotax. It sends reminders when your tax return is estimated to come. It allows for you to have access anywhere being it is web-based and anywhere you have internet access you can access Turbotax. It has a forum for questions and answers for anyone to review and a free estimation of your tax return estimator. It allows you to review your taxes for any errors or mistakes. If you remain idle too long the software will automatically log you out. It allows users to file their own taxes. They have areas to explain questions asked on taxes. It is user friendly. With so many users it should not allow you to access your taxes and then force you to upgrade the next year and if you do not it will vanish your information in front of your face which is sort of rude if you ask me. They should just delete if after they send the information or at the end of the tax year your filing for ask would you like to take out to save next years information for fast and easy convience? People would be more inclined because they have the money to do it to be taken out. What if I do not want to upgrade and needed to amend a tax year and they erased the information what happens then?

It only saves your information if you pay to upgrade the software if you do not pay your information is lost and you have to input everything like a first time user. There is a cost for your state taxes but it does not seem to be as detailed for state taxes as it is for federal as far as claiming the EITC through State Taxes as well. Because people fraud taxes some answers in the forum or vague and for people really wanting the answer it really is not presented as a yes or no. Maybe they can have a ask a legal question regarding your taxes feature for answers to tax related questions and provide that as an additional service where the question is emailed to you. Are for an a la carte flat fee with the upgrade you have the option to have lawyer/irs agent answered tax related quesitons with definite answers provided in a general forum and have a per day usage charge deducted from taxes or something of the sort. Then you can really do your taxes without having to consult someone, then finish your taxes later.

Andy
Self-Employed in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Amazing for Business Owners and Self-Employed

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. Truly a helpful solution to doing your taxes and it is a fraction of the cost of a CPA. Every dollar can count when you're self-employed so saving that little bit during tax season and being at ease knowing you're using a great platform has helped a ton. Highly recommended!

TurboTax saves a lot of money versus going to a CPA for tax season! It's highly intuitive and easy to use, even while being self-employed and owning my own business. Every year, the financial landscape changes and different sources of income come and go, but TurboTax asks you so many specific questions while working on your tax return that it makes figuring everything out very easy. In cases where I have been confused, a quick google search yields many results from their site and customer support, which have answered every question I've ever had. I've heard that their customer service and guidance is amazing but I haven't needed to use it.

Occasionally there is a vague question but that is very rare and usually easily answered. Also, at the end of your return, if something is wrong, it won't process its final analysis so you need to go back and find the problem. Sometimes it's easy to find and other times they don't make it pop out so you have to search for a bit to figure out what was missed or what is incorrect.

LCPC in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Sole Proprietorship Taxes

Kommentare: Overall, turbotax business is a very good product. It has worked for my practice and as a sole proprietorship it is all that is needed versus an accountant. If you need it for an LLC that is too big, an accountant may be a better choice. If one is self-employed, small business, combines personal and business income, then I would highly recommend.

A. The user interface is friendly compared to other tax software B. The online version at intuit is user friendly in that you can stop & go anytime you want when filling out sections C. Finds a good amount of credits and deductions I never realized existed as a sole proprietorship and money loss. D. Does a good audit/check at the very end so everything appears filled properly E. Cheaper than an accountant for a small business

A. The tax breaks & credits at the state level sometimes are not always there B. Some sections are a bit confusing but if you cross check the description or on the IRS website it becomes more self explanatory C. Works well for self employed and small business but larger institutions might have more of a headache

JAZZMEN
CEO in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Turbo love

Kommentare: My overall experience was phenomenal i couldn't of asked for a better tax company to handle my finances.

I love that turbo always filed my taxes upon no issues nor delays. I always got paid on schedule and they always help fix any issue virtually 24/7.

I cant say i least like them the company is a great business completely professional i couldn't find any bad reason to dislike the company.

diandra
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for your small business

I've used Turbotax on my personal taxes for years now, and am excited to use it for my small contracting business. I love that everything is so easy to use, explained well, and carried year after year. Also, you can always go back and print things and reload if it wont work. In a modern, paperless world, this is so important. Turbotax will always look for tax breaks for you, and will see if you can qualify for more tax credits - something that every small business needs. I've tried other tax software and this is by far my favourite.

It can add up quickly. The benefits of doing your own taxes are that you save accountant fees. However, this charges you based on your income and tax return ,so that can always become more expensive. On top of that, I always add the audit defence just to be safe, something I've never needed, but is more costly than filing.

Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for the vast majority of small businesses

It handles a huge amount of unique tax situations and does a decent job "growing" with your needs. The way it can automatically import tax forms and w2s is also wonderful. Our house hold has a w2 employee and two self-employed people and it handles all of our revenue, expenses, schedule Ks, schedule 1099s, and more with ease

If you want to stop and come back it makes you go back over SSOOOOO many things again and again. To ensure an easy filing, have everything ready to go. Sometimes we like to enter in as much as we can and then finish up a few weeks later when all the forms come in (schedule Ks can take a while). To go back in to enter new information, it forces us to answer the same questions again that we've already answered. Annoying, but not a deal-breaker.

Tabatha
Delivery Driver in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best Tax Software for Home Use

Kommentare: I would recommend anyone not wanting to pay an arm and leg to have their taxes done to give this software a try! Dont hesitate and just do it! You won't regret it!

TurboTax is so easy to use, even if you've never used it before. It literally walks you through filing your taxes from beginning to end. I'm no genius by far and have been using TurboTax to do mine and my husband's taxes every year for the past 5 years or so. It makes it so simple by telling you exactly what information you need for each section of the forms and then you have the option to print and send your forms in or efile. It is reasonably priced and so quick to do!

I don't have any complaints about TurboTax at all!

Corey
physical therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Thank you for saving me money!

Kommentare: Turbo Tax Business is easy to use and has little hassle involved with it. I have used it every year since I started being self-employed and it has kept up to date with the current tax codes. I'm not going to do my taxes with anyone else but Turbo Tax!

Turbo Tax Business gives you multiple ways to look at how you can save money for your business. You can input deductions and costs and make adjustments without starting all the way over so you know immediately if it helps you or makes you pay Uncle Sam more.

I always hate putting in my essential info like social security number but it is a necessary thing. I have always felt that Turbo Tax is secure though and I make sure my password is really strong to help fight the hackers any way that I can.

Aaron
Program Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TurboTax Business is Top Notch!

This software is extremely easy to use. It asks a series of questions and gives considerations for all sorts of things related to your taxes and, your business, specifically. It performed all data calculations for me, and I've never had an issue with my returns using TurboTax Business. I've actually had to use the Audit Defense feature twice, and it was amazing to work with the attorneys who communicated with the IRS on my behalf. It is well worth the money.

Over the years, it has increased in price. That's my only criticism. But that is also to be expected and is worth every penny. It is also considerably cheaper than the competitors.

Design, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Works great for an uncomplicated small business

Kommentare: It does what I need easily and I have no complaints, and for taxes and bookkeeping, that's what you're looking for!

I have a small business on the side and TurboTax Business serves my needs really well. Keeps me organized and makes tax time a breeze. If you've got a lot more going on or this is your primary business, you may be looking for more functionality, but for a side hustle this is top notch.

Every time I've tried to contact customer service they haven't been a ton of help. Always want you to buy into a higher tier or send you to the forums. I usually find an answer there but it would be great to have people who'd answer your questions quickly.

Daniel
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

makes taxes less taxing

Kommentare: I needed a simple basic tax program to do my taxes timely, estimate my quarterly payments, and generally be understandable without overly complicated or risky deductions. Most new businesses want to deduct everything that is arguably business-related. Turbo tax helps me limit my possible outlandish "expenses" from becoming a lialbity. Its basic nature is a good asset for a conservative return.

This is a great program for small business taxes. It helps explain the definitions and calculations necessary to prepare a tax return while ensuring you do not miss anything and do not take unnecessary risks. I appreciated the program's help applications. Intuit's control of the program has perhaps dumbed it down some. Still, I found this easy to use for a simple LLC business with nothing outlandish to depreciate or otherwise complicate the application.

This was my first year using it, so I could not merge or otherwise easily import my data. If it was possible to do, I was not able to easily figure it out. I will use this for future returns and hope the historical data will make the next tax year easier. I was a long-time user of turbo tax, and the continuation was a big reason I stuck with it year after year. Since this is a new business for me, I did not have the luxury of having past years already populated.

James
Freelance Photographer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

TurboTax Business Review

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy using TurboTax Business to prepare taxes and the desktop application makes it easy to do.

With TurboTax Business, I really like how the software is set up and how you can click through your Tax return at your own pace or you can follow along step by step. I also really like that they have a feature where you can flag a section you are working on to make a note to return to later, this saves you having to dig through all the documents to find that same spot again.

There are always a bunch of updates that need to be done and I find this sometimes can take a while to download and load up.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to get your books in line come tax time

Kommentare: Taxes are so confusing, but TurboTax's clear process makes it easy to see how revenue and expenses impact your bottom line at tax time. Although on the pricey side, the software quickly pays for itself.

TurboTax Business keeps me and the IRS happy. Their updated software and thorough steps make sure that I don't miss any deductions or mess up my company's taxes.

I've learned that the price jumps if you don't file before March. TurboTax conveniently saves your info from last year, but of course that makes it harder if you want to switch providers.

Savannah
CFO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TurboTax Business

Kommentare: I would continue using if you are trying to avoid paying a CPA to do the taxes for you. However, I have to reiterate that you need experience in business taxes to make sure it's done properly and won't cause issues later down the line.

The ability to do it yourself. It's downloadable and you can efile once you are completed with the return.

You have to know what you're doing. If you are no experienced in business taxes you can easily make a mistake. Also, there is no business support for this program. They only offer technical support.

Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Tax time savior

Kommentare: I love TurboTax for organizing my finances when tax season rolls around. It walks me through every step and explains things really well. I highly recommend it for those who don't have just a simple W-2 to file.

I love that TurboTax walks me through all the potential areas of deductions and credits that I wouldn't know of otherwise.

The only thing that's a little bit of a pain is that it comes in a CD, and you have to go through a whole thing with support if you don't have a disk drive on your computer and want to download it from the internet.