Über Theralytics

Kostengünstige, robuste und nutzerfreundliche Praxisverwaltungssoftware für ABA-Anbieter.

Erfahre mehr über Theralytics

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Theralytics bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sam K.
COO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Theralytics has been indispensable to our ABA practice

5 letzten Monat Neu

We are a relatively new company and we interviewed several Practice Management Software providers before choosing Theralytics. We found that Theralytics provided all the features we needed in one package. Others may have additional features we would never use making them overly complicated and some don't have some important features as part of their system. It is also useful that they offer data collection. We were unsure how well the software would work and if it would fit our needs, but it has come through. On the occasion that there is a bug or something that needs a slight modification or if we need support, they are very responsive. We have had all our questions/requests to their support staff answered within hours. Also, they take product suggestions/improvements seriously and have implemented a couple that I have requested. We have grown quickly and Theralytics has been a valuable asset. We are very pleased with our decision.

The payroll functionality could be improved. Currently, there is no way to get it to calculate holidays as 1.5x rate, so I have to do some manual calculations.

Luiza A.
Executive Clinical Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love working with Theralytics and their team. They always respond fast and help in everything we need help with regardless of the area, such as scheduling, billing, etc.

I love the ease of Theralytics, the fast customer service, the executive team that jumps in whenever issues need to be handled by them, the ease of billing, and everything else in between. I love using them in comparison to other vendors because they’re super easy, fast, reliable, affordable, professional, and highly competitive with their competitors.

The app used to be a work in progress but it was upgraded and has been showing amazing results.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Buyer Beware - Under-developed/Glitchy software will cost time, money, delayed payments...

Kommentare: Theralytics customer support was responsive when the issues were minor, as we were patient as they seemed intent on improving their fledgling software. But once we began pushing for fixes that had proven to and were continuing to cost our business significant amounts of money, they became increasingly defensive, refused to offer any assistance let alone express any motivation in fixing the fatal flaws in their programming. In fact, they ejected our staff from a troubleshooting meeting for asking clarification questions and banned us from customer support and the CEO became a non-identity, not responding to attempts at communication.

For a budding company, their fee schedule was the number one appeal as they fall in the lower tier cost-wise. That would be followed by they're responsiveness and customer service which up-front was pretty good, but then again, it had to be because the glitches and troubleshooting problems are constant. We have felt like beta testers, which was fine when the glitches were just irritating and not necessarily vital flaws, at least we thought...

The biggest con is the monumental amount of time, effort, money, delayed payments, claim resubmissions, etc., etc. you will end up having to devote to the errors inherent in Theralytics' system. Here's a partial list of the flaws we've had to deal with: 1. More than 6 months worth of miscalculated conversions of time to units, i.e. 5 units billed for a 3 hour session or 10 units billed for a half-hour session; 2. An entire years' worth of claims denied as duplicates because the system is incapable of correctly bundling alike sessions (no warning of this at all from Theralytics); 3. Hidden back-end errors when sessions are edited from what was originally scheduled, i.e. if one day a session that is scheduled as recurring is different, for whatever reason, any changes could cause errors in the produced claim. The only way to be sure is to either forbid any edits to all scheduled sessions or assign someone to crosscheck each session note with the resulting claim. 4. Session notes are routinely deleted - we have staff write notes in a separate document and cut and paste because they were having to re-write notes so often. 5. Sessions notes fail to save; 6. Signatures fail to save; 7. Mobile app is non-functional; we have never been able to use it; 8. No offline accessibility (because that is through the non-functional app); 9. Data collection is impotently limited - not clinically useful whatsoever. Next, Theralytics' support staff follow-up...

Antwort von Theralytics

vor 8 Monaten

We apologize for your experience and welcome you to email support@theralytics.net for any troubleshooting issues. This review does not align with our core values and also does not align with the positive feedback from other reviews on Capterra. While we cannot comment on individual technical issues on this page, our CTO is more than happy to discuss any escalated technical concerns with our clients directly.

Amber B.

Excellent Service

Kommentare: I’ve had a wonderful experience and I am so happy to work with the company. As a new small business owner, they’ve made my experience with billing, data collection, and practice management a breeze. I look forward to continuing to work with them.

The software is easy to use and works on all devices. I’ve found it easy to train new employees on it. It also streamlines most of our services and provides a central location for everything.

Occasionally, the app for the phone/tablets will glitch or run slow.

Eleanor A.
BCBA in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Theralytics Review

Kommentare: The overall experience has been wonderful with Theralytics. Time spent on billing has decreased. Time spent checking on completed schedules has decreased. These decreases have lead to an increase in time I can spend with clients.

This software is so easy to use. It’s a simple process to add clients, workers, and insurance. The color coded schedule makes it easy for me to see what is going on in a week's time. It was really important to me that my line therapists be able to account for their sessions on their own without me having to track them down. This software has made it so simple for them to account for sessions, whether completed or canceled. Also, the support I received from inquiry to actually using the system has been excellent.

Nothing at this point. My experience with Theralytics has been great.

Meghan L.
Owner and BCBA in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

A++ Customer Service and Easy to Use Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm so happy to have found this company and to have the assistance they provide with billing headaches!

Once set up, it's intuitive and when it's not, I receive support and solutions quickly.

I wish the data collection was more inclusive of ABA related targets, though I understand that it's being developed to include additional, more advanced features.

Jennifer G.
Executive Clinical Director in USA

The Best Decision EVER

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are beyond impressed with the software and support we have received from Theralytics and recommend it to any new practice.

The one-stop system has definitely made this program the best investment for our agency. The data collection program is simple, clean and user friendly. We are so impressed with the billing department and attribute our successful first months to Theralytics.

The only grievance we have with the data software is the graphs; we are unable to utilize them for our reports due to not entering baseline data from previous reporting period.

Jose P.
Clinical Director/CEO in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Spectacular program and team!

Kommentare: the most important component from my end has been the customer service and the rapport I have the the management team. The fact that I am able to get in touch with someone right away and get all the answers I need in a very prompt manner has made a significant impression on my end. I'm a clinician, who wants to be a clinician. I do not want to have to worry about billing, and scheduling, and the busy work that is not very clinical. The Theralytics team, along with the software have made learning a lot of the back office processes very easy. I am in regular contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], with random and weird questions and scenarios and he has always been able to answer my questions and support me in the process or get me in touch with someone in their team to support me.

From day 1, from the first interview with them reviewing the platform, EVERY single question has been answered with respect and virtue. As a small practice, the Theralytics team has been able to guide me and support me with a lot of the questions and concerns. Not only does it come with great and prompt customer service, they platform is very easy to use. both for the experienced clinician that has experience with multiple platforms, and the newest member of the team with no experience at all.

The data collection/reporting component is improving. This is not a complain at all, specifically because they are very receptive to the feedback given and support accordingly.

Amanda W.
Clinical Director/BCBA in USA

Impressive

Kommentare: Having Theralytics has made running an ABA practice much simpler and much more organized. From the billing ease to the customer service, from data collection to organizing client/therapists documents, it’s a one stop shop for keeping everything running smoothly.

Theralytics is both visually appealing and very user friendly. Onboarding was simple and not as time consuming as some other top practice management systems. Their customer is second to none, their team is proactive, listens and acts on requests, and are extremely responsive. Theralytics has made growing our practice a breeze. Having them is a top necessity in what makes our practice run day to day. They are very cost effective also, and is also available for billing needs.

Data collection has been missing some components however the team has listened and actively added in needed features.

Kelly B.
Owner/BCBA in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Can't beat the customer service

Theralytics is a one stop shop. There practice management system is user friendly. The data collection although in infancy stage is effective. The team is also very receptive to feedback to better the software. The billing is also top notch. We all miss submitting claims from time to time before the weekly bill out. However all you have to do is email the billing department and your missed claims are immediately processed. Their customers service is like no other and their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and supportive. The entire team is very dedicated to helping their clients no matter how big or small you are.

I truly am not disappointed. I would like to see the data collection develop more features, which have already been shared with the team.

Tiffany R.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly software and great support team

Kommentare: Overall we have received quality support and enhanced our systems using an affordable service. Other platforms we have tried have been cumbersome, difficult to train on, and/or completely unaffordable for a small business. While Theralytics still has some adjustments to make that could make our overall user experience better, we do recommend this product.

Our team enjoys how easy the system is to utilize for scheduling, session notes, and authorization tracking. It allows us to complete the majority of our practice management needs within one platform that is reasonably priced. The support team has been incredibly helpful, is very responsive, and willing to hear feedback about how their product could be improved.

We find that there are still many limitations within the data collection and graphing portions of the software. We are aware that more features are coming in the future, but for now this limits our ability to efficiently program for our current clients.

Barbie N.
Owner/Agent in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrated Autism Therapies

It is so user friendly, we previously tried the industry leader and hated it. We felt like after our initial on boarding/training (about an hour) we knew Theralytics better than the software we were trained on for 6 weeks.

No complaints. The nearest thing to a con is we are a startup but we had to start with 10 client minimum fee even though were were not up to 10 clients. However that was still much more affordable than the other software we were using.......so not truly a con as I was happy to pay it.

Amy C.
Program Director in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It gives us universal scheduling and everyone can be on the same page and have the same information. It has really made scheduling/changes and getting information to the right people very easy.

Scheduling is the biggest part of what we use. It is user friendly and staff have an easy time using it. Customer service has always answered in a timely manner and honored any requests we have had. They are very easy to work with and always accommodating.

At times parents have a difficult time navigating the software and need assistance. They would like for there to be a submit button once the schedule is completed. This way they wouldn't be notified of every change when the schedule changes.

Darcy C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Full ABA business support

Kommentare: It's been great.

I use Theralytics to handle all of my billing, scheduling, employee management, and data storage. It's very user friendly, the customer service is responsive, and it does everything I need it to do. It does all of the same activities as the larger aba management software companies do but for a fraction of the cost. As a small, new company, I need a lot of value for my money, and I get that with Theralytics.

Whenever I need to make a change for billing purposes, I have to go to several different locations and repeated make the same change.

Emily K.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional

5 letztes Jahr

I am a newer ABA business owner and was feeling daunted by the billing, scheduling and HR organization involved with operations. I sat through a ton of demos with practice management software companies and Theralytics was far and away the most impressive in terms of user experience, customer service, and value. As I continue to scale and develop my company, Theralytics has met my needs at every step. I feel very supported by their customer service and all of my staff find it very easy to use. It's extremely affordable and user friendly relative to competitors! Highly recommend.

I don't have any cons - Theralytics has been nothing but helpful for me.

Maureen F.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, incredible support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've always had very positive experiences and interactions with Theralytics.

I love the support, always helpful, always quick to respond. Staff can reliably access the app from kindles which helps keep overhead down.

I'm not a fan of the SOAP note format for session notes, I prefer a more open option, but that's just a personal preference.

Madonna B.

Saved a lot of time

Kommentare: I'm using the system since November and I loved it. Amazing support, I love a fact that they not only fix the problems , but they explain to you as well. Saves me a countless hours. I use it only scheduling and billing.
I wish we can upload our templates of session notes, unfortunately they done have this option yet, and if I let them to do it is very expensive. I still use other data collection system.
Hope I can transfer all to Theralytics soon

We use Theralitycs for Scheduling and billing. Easy to use and create a claim. Excellent support team.

We are not able to upload our forms, or templates. Really want to use for session notes as well, but at this system has very limited option of session notes, compare to insurance requirements.

David T.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reduces chaos and give you time to be more productive

Kommentare: The support from Theralytics is amazing. I've worked with other EHR and billing programs before and the customer service was low to mediocre. Theralytics is quick to respond and resolve.

I like that the program communicates with insurances and provides all remittance information.

The signature process is not as user friendly as we would like. There is limited options for affordably personalizing the software. However, the software is user friendly and needs minimal personalization.

Evelyn C.
Owner, BCBA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integral component of my company

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Theralytics has become integral in the success of my agency. The software has made the day to day data collection and practice management seamless. The billing team team has effectively retrieved tens of thousands of dollar in denied claims for my company. The team at Theralytics provides unmatched support. If you are starting a ABA company you are in good hands with Theralytics.

I am happy with all aspects of the software.

Samantha H.

Detailed, thorough, caring team + Wonderful, evolving platform

Kommentare: It has been a very positive experience! Zo, the team is ALWAYS working to enhance functionality and make it the best system they can. The ongoing support and outreach has been invaluable during the onboarding process.

It is super user friendly, has a simple flow, and I LOVE the team behind it.

Nothing so far! And any time I have feedback that I feel is valuable, I feel heard and know that they will consider updating it based on provider needs if it makes sense.

Stephanie H.
Clinical Director in USA

Quality, Efficiency, & Affordable

Kommentare: I love that I can utilize Theralytics for general practice management. I feel prepared for an audit at any time. I also love that I can use them for data collection and billing services. I like having everything together with streamlined communication and top notch customer service.

The software is user friendly with all of the features you need to manage your practice, whether large or small.

It would be nice to have a way to archive programs or filter the program view. But, any time I come across something that I hope to see in the software, the team is happy to listen and consider adding that as a feature. They have even made some customizations for me.

Katie K.
Program Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great System!

Easy to manage patients and the complications that can occur when your are billing from many referral sources. Their support team is so responsive and willing to help with any questions you may have! It is reliable and easy to use which is great for training for new employees!

I can't think of any cons at this time.

Brooke P.

Wonderful service!

I've had only excellent experiences with Theralytics! The customer service and tech support are outstanding and incredibly responsive. I trust them implicitly with my practice management and feel confident that all of the aspects of my business for which they're responsible are in good hands. I can't recommend them enough!

I haven't experienced any cons with this software.

Chana T.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Do not think twice and sign up with Theralytics!

Kommentare: Wonderful experience, the team are helpful, patient, and supportive.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and helpful during the onboarding process and since then. The software is easy to use and support is offered almost immediately.

I did not sign up for the billing support which took me time to learn, I would recommend to sign up for the billing support and learn as you go.

Shaya B.

Working great for us!

Kommentare: Good, the billing team is very responsive!

User friendly, very responsive billing team

It would be great if we could customize our session notes