This Site Needs A Little Help

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like this site overall, but like I said it doesn't catch all of the mistakes. This site has helped me when I needed to look over something fast and I needed to get one of my writing projects in quickly. It's there when I need it.

Vorteile: I have to say I am half and half with this site. This site is okay. I wish it had more to it. I like how this site points out the issues with your writing, but it doesn't point them all out. I like how I can download my finished work and I can update my account if needed. This site also collects my documents which I love. I don't have to wonder if they are saved after I edit the grammar mistakes. I like how this site explains tips to help me fix my grammar mistakes. I like how it's easy as well.

Nachteile: I dislike how some of the mistakes aren't caught. I know it's the free version, but it would be nice if it caught more mistakes. This would help other people who write. They wouldn't feel like they are rushing or overlooking certain grammar mistakes. I also dislike how the site looks. It seems a bit boring. I wish it had more color to it. This would bring a little life to the page.

Grammar Tool

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Beverly A.
freelance writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Proofreading Tool is a great software for editing your work. Great for writers. This software will definitely assist you in catching errors you may have overlooked. It helps you to correct punctuation and grammar errors. It will flag errors and in addition it will explain and give you great examples on how you need to improve on your writing. It will also give you great suggestions.
This software is great for business, school and personal use. Teachers and students will love this software. Bloggers can really fall in love with this software.

Nachteile: You will have to upgrade to get the total advantages of using this software. Great tool for editing.

Proofreading Tool review

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to writers and students.

Vorteile: I like that it shows word misuses or wording issues as well as spelling and grammatical errors. Great tool if you write a lot.

Nachteile: No complaints. It is helpful and easy to use.

Perfect for those good and not-so-good with grammar

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Maria H.
Realtor
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Proofreading Tool takes your document and highlights every slight thing that could be changed or altered, from the wrong tense to misuse of commas to punctuation and just akward phrases. This is a great tool to keep your work top-notch.

Nachteile: There has been nothing that I have not liked about Proofreading Tool.

Easy tool to work...

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Alba C.
Customer Service Agent

Vorteile: It is quite easy and effective for our agents as they do the proof read of the orders in order to send the final confirmation to the clients

Nachteile: So far I have no complaints from them that they do not like to use the program