Proofreading Tool

Proofreading Tool review

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to writers and students.

Vorteile: I like that it shows word misuses or wording issues as well as spelling and grammatical errors. Great tool if you write a lot.

Nachteile: No complaints. It is helpful and easy to use.

Proofreading Tool: Making Sure Your Written Documents are Professional and Clean

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Wendy W.
Owner/Publisher
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Proofreading Tool is positive. It quickly reviews anything written that I create for my business. I 'm confident that any letters/documents I sent out have correct punctuation and grammar, don't have spelling errors. It's embarrassing to send out documents/letters that are poorly written. It reflects poorly on me AND my company. With Proofreading Tool, I have an economical, simple way to ensure my written materials are accurate and read professionally

Vorteile: I like that all I have to do is upload a document...and Proofreading Tool makes suggested corrections using color-coded reasons. Once Proofreading Tool completes its review, I then have the option to read the suggestions...accept or deny the changes. The end result is that anything written that I create is clean grammatically, punctuation-wise, and spelling. It's such a simple interface to use!

Nachteile: Some of the suggestions made are weird -- like the software didn't understand what was written...but flagged it as wrong during the review. There are at least a couple of glitches like that in every document I run through the software.

Submittable makes life easier for submission

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Sarah J.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I didn't have any issues with this tool. It works great for its purpose.

Vorteile: You can submit to several places at once, plus they keep up with each place you've submitted to and provide lots of leads on where you can, what's opening and how to achieve success in submitting writing materials.

Nachteile: I don't have a particular dislike about submittable, but I would love to have more acceptances, of course.

Only slightly better than Word

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Language Analyst
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Nothing beats Word for a spellchecker. I get that some words may be too technical, but at least Word allows me to keep adding words to my dictionary. Word also corrected some grammar errors that this tool missed!

Vorteile: It is easy to use in a way, but considering other grammar checkers in the market, this one pales in comparison -- across the board, unfortunately.

Nachteile: The first 2-3 files I uploaded got an error message. So I stopped trying after that. It works with copy-paste though. The UI is slow, and weird: my text occupies only 30% of the screen and the errors are displayed at the far end. Many changes suggested are random and very unhelpful, like "inconsistent capitalization". Also, as other grammar checkers, it just highlights all passive voice in the document, and does not actually change them to active voice -- you have to do that work yourself.

Perfect for those good and not-so-good with grammar

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Maria H.
Realtor
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Proofreading Tool takes your document and highlights every slight thing that could be changed or altered, from the wrong tense to misuse of commas to punctuation and just akward phrases. This is a great tool to keep your work top-notch.

Nachteile: There has been nothing that I have not liked about Proofreading Tool.

Tool for Editing

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Beverly A.
Freelance Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall this proofreading tool software has indeed assisted me with catching errors I probably would not have seen.

Vorteile: This proofreading tool software is good for editing school papers or simple business projects. I have used this software simply for editing papers I have written. This is a good editing tool for school age or college students. It helps you to edit your papers. This software allows you to write a successful paper for high school college or your business office manager. This software can indeed give you a better paper you can hand in to your professor or your boss.

Nachteile: What I dislike is this software needs more updates. Some of the errors are not being corrected.

This Site Needs A Little Help

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I like this site overall, but like I said it doesn't catch all of the mistakes. This site has helped me when I needed to look over something fast and I needed to get one of my writing projects in quickly. It's there when I need it.

Vorteile: I have to say I am half and half with this site. This site is okay. I wish it had more to it. I like how this site points out the issues with your writing, but it doesn't point them all out. I like how I can download my finished work and I can update my account if needed. This site also collects my documents which I love. I don't have to wonder if they are saved after I edit the grammar mistakes. I like how this site explains tips to help me fix my grammar mistakes. I like how it's easy as well.

Nachteile: I dislike how some of the mistakes aren't caught. I know it's the free version, but it would be nice if it caught more mistakes. This would help other people who write. They wouldn't feel like they are rushing or overlooking certain grammar mistakes. I also dislike how the site looks. It seems a bit boring. I wish it had more color to it. This would bring a little life to the page.

Easy tool to work...

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Alba C.
Customer Service Agent

Vorteile: It is quite easy and effective for our agents as they do the proof read of the orders in order to send the final confirmation to the clients

Nachteile: So far I have no complaints from them that they do not like to use the program