Deutschland Lokales Produkt

LanguageTool Erfahrungen

4,3 (40) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über LanguageTool

Skalierbare Lösung für die Rechtschreib- und Grammatikprüfung, die zum verbesserten Korrekturlesen in Microsoft Word integriert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über LanguageTool

If you type in, “the qiuck brown fix jumps overt thr lazy dog.”It will only correct as “The quick brown jumps the lazy dog. So proofreading is still essential and time consuming.

Bewertungen zu LanguageTool

3,6
4,0

LanguageTool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LanguageTool bereits verwendet?

Inhaber, Verleger, Autor, Lektor in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Superprogramm mit Verbesserungspotential und unklarer Zukunft

Kommentare: Im Vergleich zum Duden Mentor ist LT ein riesiger Fortschritt und vor allem auch in der Bezahl-Version sehr günstig, im Gegensatz zum Duden, der für lächerliche 20000 Zeichen IM MONAT schon 83€ Jahresgebühr haben will. Das sind bei mir gerade mal 20 Druckseiten.

Es findet mir auch in schon mehrfach korrigierten Texten immer noch echte Fehler, die man überliest. Ich bin kein professioneller Lektor und ich vermute mal, auch die überlesen Fehler.Es läßt sich hervorragend in Word einbinden und korrigiert dort schnell, ohne die Word-Struktur zu zerstören. Das ist bei mir z.B. sehr wichtig, denn meine Autoren und auch ich schreiben direkt "druckfertig" mit allen Styles, etc.

Ich habe die Fehler bereits in den einzelnen Bereichen beschrieben.

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration Officer in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great proofreading tool with multiple language support

Kommentare: Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this tool as it does its main job well.

It is a great software in terms of correcting sentences by spelling, grammar & structure. It is known for the number of languages it supports. We can access it from the browser & their website without any need for extra software which makes the work more simple. It has a free version so anyone can start using it for free.

Language tool is a great tool but it can not help to make sentences perfect through the accent. It is an average performer in multiple languages but best at none. The customer support also needs some improvements.

Lucas
Freelance Proofreader in Brasilien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

It is at least as good as any other grammar/spell checking software I know of

Kommentare: I like to run the text pieces I review through a few softwares, just to be sure no mistakes go unnoticed, and also to become aware of issues that pass through my attention. Language Tool is one of the last softwares I use in this queue checks, and to my surprise it sometimes catches a few mistakes that go through both my own attention and also the checks of the similar softwares used before it. I believe no grammar checking tool will ever make a thorough multiple check obsolete, but Language Tool is certainly one of the steps I am sold on maintaining on my 'queue' for the foreseeable future

Very useful for grammar checking any pieces of text that are important or really need to be flawless. I believe that, for most users that do not need a strictly flawless proofreading, Language Tool alone is more than enough. I consider it to be at least as good as any other single similar tool, only being beaten by multiple independent checks through different softwares or readers

Although I have no specific issues with this tool, and I think it takes care of most evident needs users have when using it, I believe it is still not at the level of polishment of a few other classic softwares, where they predict and address issues that are not evident, but that are common to most users, but that become more evident to professionals on that specific topic. I believe the next step for this tool would be the inclusion of a type prediction feature/algorithm.

Luis
CEO in Portugal
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

With LT is fast and with no errors

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive, better than the others

Easy to use. The suggestions are according to my sentences

Sometimes is slower to make the correction

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Grammar checking tools

Language tool is one of my best online grammar checking and correction tools. They offer multiple multiple languages

This software has no problem so far simple to use and easy

Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The must-have tool for those whose texts are going to be read by others

Kommentare: LanguageTool makes you a better writer: not only fixes your spelling and grammar, but also provides comprehensive explanations that help you understand some grammar rules and not repeat them again (or not so often).

* It works like a regular spell-checker that we are familiar with, but also checking grammar * It supports plenty of languages. * Free/Libre Opensource software * Crowdsourced: anyone can add new rules for specific languages, making LT better * It can be added as a browser's plugin to check your grammar in any text box * It can be used with most popular word processors: LibreOffice, MS Word, Google Writer...

Some languages would benefit from more contributors adding more grammar rules

Patrick
Patrick
CEO in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Language Tool - a little hero that makes you look like an eloquent professional writer

Kommentare: On the whole, this is a tool that I can't imagine my working day without, as it points out simple, small spelling mistakes, as well as larger errors during writing, which I would otherwise not have noticed. Thus, the tool allows me to process even long emails in a very short time without any error.

LanguageTool is a useful and helping hand that prevents grammar mistakes immediately and prevents them from being overlooked. It helps me to simplify texts and also, when I am about to get bogged down in long phrases. It integrates beautifully with Google Chrome as an extension and can therefore even help to prevent errors when simply writing a Facebook message.

I have the Premium version, which does show me some additional errors and makes suggestions that are not included in the Free version, but I don't see a massive increase in added value, because to be honest, the Free version already offers massive value. However, this is complaining at a very high level.

Jermaine
Jermaine
Internal Audit Officer in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enhance spell and grammar check ability of your browser

LanguageTool is a smart editing tool which allows users to detect and correct errors in their work. It highlights errors and tells users to number of errors detected and give several suggestions for correcting errors. The software add-on is available for most common browsers and supports many different languages. Users can get add-on by simply logging on to languagetool.org, go to the Apps and Add-ons and select specific software from the dropdown. It is free for most browsers and editing software such as chrome, opera, docs and word.

It might come at a cost if you are not using any of the common software listed on the LanguageTool website.

Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LanguageTool-Perfection

Kommentare: It’s a fantastic alternative who are familiar with Grammarly. The free version of this app is more enough when compared to the other high monthly subscription market available software. Just give a try on this cool app and make your outputs without gramma issues.

When we reached some level, we can’t make silly mistakes when we deal with professional matters, and Language tool is the best solution to take care of these matters. It’s really helpful for me during my emails, project submissions, report makings to just ensure the grammatical errors and other stuff. It's freely available and not much as complicated to use it. We can install the plug-in for Microsoft Word and thereafter we are free to simple grammar issues on our daily outputs.

I did not notice any negative signs of these cool app. Hope more future updates should improve the service into the next level.

Bobbett
Owner-Operator in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use as you need to with no commitment

Kommentare: Not too hard to install. All its features can be downloaded for free, and you only use those features that you want. Not hard to do spell checks with, grammar checks, typos, etc.

I've used this program on an as-needed basis. The first time I ran the info on my website through it to check for errors. It found a few that not even I had seen! I use it several times a week when I right reviews on products that I've bought to make sure my grammar is correct and there are no typos. I've also used it on essays and before handing in report for college. It really find things that you normally would overlook.

There's nothing that I really dislike although it sometimes finds mistake that I don't think are mistakes, so I over-ride the programming. I just wish it could be "taught" my personal style so it could learn.

Jeroen
Content Creator in Belgien

Great alternative to Grammarly

Kommentare: Great tool, affordable and easy to use. Very versatile and a broad variety of integrations. Cheaper alternative for grammarly, but has less functionality

large set of integration options and pluginssupports multiple languageseasy to use and fast checker

Not always on point with languages other than Englishlacks in the department of style checkingNo plagiarism check

Tina
Author in Rumänien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spell Checker for Many Languages

Kommentare: It's a very good tool. What makes it better than Grammarly is the many languages it covers, not only English.

I like that it easily integrates with the Chrome browser and detects not only the spelling errors but even the language you're using, so it makes the right suggestions depending on the language you're using without you having to manually switch it from one language to another. I am truly amazed that it immediately detects when I'm writing emails in Romanian, and it even corrects my diacritics!

The only problem I have with it so far is when I use certain screen shaders or the text is on a blue background, I cannot see the underlined words.

Obed
Obed
Sovimi Obed in Benin
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

LanguageTool est mon coup de coeur 🥰. Il corrige mes texte de manière rapide, sans faute et lisible

Kommentare: Carrément à mes débuts en rédaction web j'étais pas trop productif mais quand un ami m'a dire de testé LanguageTool pour voir et j'ai vraiment essayer, je suis tombé amoureux 😍🥰. Carrément ça à change ma manière de rédaction d'articles et autres. Merci infiniment 🙏

Depuis que j'ai connu LanguageTool, je n'est plus jamais rédiger des articles avec des fautes. LanguageTool est pour moi, le meilleur logiciel de correction 😍.

Pour moi, je n'es pas retenu un point faible 🤗.

Nils
IT Admin in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love it

It's really easy to use! Just install the Add-In or go to the website, and it will save your day!

Nothing. I love absolutely everything about it!

Alejandro
Marketer in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Instantly improve your writing

Kommentare: It is a more complete software that helps me every day to correct my advertising texts that I write in my language and in other languages.

The grammar check is the best compared to the competition, gives a score to the writing style, shows suggestions to improve the style and tone, has a plug-in for Microsoft Word and Google Docs

The only bad thing is that the price is somewhat high.

Elroy
Internal Auditor in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Its a perfect proof reader

Its easily integrated with other software and very easy to use. I love the fact that it can be turned off if needed especially when the document being created contains a of of slangs and dialect that deviates from the standard language. I love the customization feature and that I can add to the dictionary.

Its a good tool to use and I haven't found any issues since using it

Alice
Prothésiste in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Le logiciel extension a avoir sur son ordinateur

Kommentare: Parfait ! Correction juste que ce soit au niveau grammaticales conjugaison ou encore syntaxique ! De plus vous pouvez choisir n'importe quelle langue ou presque.

C'est plutôt une extension qu'un logiciel à mon sens, qui fait, évidemment correctement son travail (version gratuite).

Aucune chose n'a été déprécié à mon avis.

Network Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My grammar and spelling are better because of this

Kommentare: This tool is an add-on that I use with Firefox. It underlines my mistakes and suggests a fix, whether it is for a grammar or spelling mistake. In fact, it has highlighted a few mistakes that I made in this review. My typing is poor and this readily highlights all of my mistakes.

This tool corrects my most common grammar mistakes

Integration with some Google products, like sheets, is missing

Sharmin
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Satisfied

It can be integrated into words and the internet.

It has glitches with style and other details.

Mohammed
Researcher in Japan
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LanguageTool is an excellent tool

Kommentare: LanguageTool improves writing. It corrects grammar, spelling, and style. The commercial version includes more powerful features than the free version, which has some limitations.

LanguageTool supports over 30 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese, making it a great tool for users who write in many languages.LanguageTool analyzes text using complex algorithms to detect grammatical and spelling errors, resulting in very accurate suggestions.

LanguageTool, like any automated tool, may occasionally recommend modifications that are unneeded or erroneous.While LanguageTool can detect some types of plagiarism, it is not as thorough as specialist plagiarism checkers.

Beverly
freelance writer in USA

Grammar Check Software

Kommentare: The overall experience with LanguageTool has been good. It is a simple software that proofread and corrects all my errors. I can also work offline.

LanguageTool is a good Software tool for checking and correcting grammar errors on my papers. It spellchecks and corrects all my important work. Its a great software to correct my papers. Sometimes I write quickly and I write the wrong words in the sentence. I do not have to worry, LanguageTool does it job. This software tool helps in correcting those simple errors that I overlooked.

I wish there were more updates on this software. Its little too basic, but LanguageTool gets the job done.

Gael
Customer Success Manager in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great

As long as i have to write emails all day long, and in different languages, it helps me to correct mistakes. I can't work now without it.

for long emails, you need to upgrade it and use the paid version. At the moment, i am only using the free Version.

Shahzaib
CEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Breaking Language Barriers - Top Writing Software

Language tool is one of my favourites and Best Software I have used so far, I am providing SEO optimized Article writing services online, sometimes I get articles of different language at that time of difficulty LanguageTool has helped me a lot. It can detect your Grammar errors, Style, Formatting and can write in any language easily. I recommend Language tool to all of my friends.

The only thing I don't like it, we can't check plagiarism with this tool, a lot of other software providing this feature other than that its one of the best software without any doubt.

Maria
Writer in USA

A Grammar Tool Easy to Use

Kommentare: I find LanguageTool a good tool for grammar and spelling checks.

I use the free version and love the multi-language option. LanguageTool recognizes grammar and spelling errors for documents written in UK & American English, Italian, Spanish, and more.

The yearly subscription must be paid all at once if you want to keep the cheap rate. If you choose the monthly payment, the price is approximately three times more expensive.

Hanah
Freelance Writer in USA

Very Simple

Kommentare: Overall, I was looking a while back for a list of simple sites just like this. This solved my problem. I wanted to give out more than one simple grammar proofreading site to other people I know who love to write. This solved my problem because I needed more than one site to look into. This site is added to my writing list and it will stay.

This site and download is simple. I love how I can just paste my whole document or short writing project into the blank area on the screen. It's not long and complicated. I just love how easy this is. I can also connect this with Microsoft Word which I always use. If my document has a mistake in it the website/program will easily pick it up. It will highlight the grammar mistake or error. I just have to click on it and it will tell me options to fix it. It's like other simple sites, but I will continue to keep this one on my list. There is a quick option to delete everything if needed which is helpful when I need to finish my work fast.

There is only a few things I don't like about it. I really wish there were more grammar mistake helpful tips. Each level of the site has only a certain amount of options. I also wish it would have an unlimited amount of characters it could check. The amount they have is pretty good, but for a writer I would want unlimited.