Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über LanguageTool

Skalierbare Lösung für die Rechtschreib- und Grammatikprüfung, die zum verbesserten Korrekturlesen in Microsoft Word integriert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über LanguageTool

It's not that easy to work on multiple blocks of text that you're checking from different docs. It can get confusing because it's all in one editor.

Bewertungen zu LanguageTool

3,5
4,0

LanguageTool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 28 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LanguageTool bereits verwendet?

Alberto S.
Alberto S.
SEO Consultant in Mexiko

Grammarly Killer

It works with a lot of languages. It has better visual helpers than Grammarly. And the free version is more than enough. AND you can use the Chrome extension WITHOUT creating an account. 😃

There is nothing I don't like about this app.

Lecturer in UK
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The must-have tool for those whose texts are going to be read by others

Kommentare: LanguageTool makes you a better writer: not only fixes your spelling and grammar, but also provides comprehensive explanations that help you understand some grammar rules and not repeat them again (or not so often).

* It works like a regular spell-checker that we are familiar with, but also checking grammar * It supports plenty of languages. * Free/Libre Opensource software * Crowdsourced: anyone can add new rules for specific languages, making LT better * It can be added as a browser's plugin to check your grammar in any text box * It can be used with most popular word processors: LibreOffice, MS Word, Google Writer...

Some languages would benefit from more contributors adding more grammar rules

Elroy E.
Internal Auditor in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Its a perfect proof reader

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Its easily integrated with other software and very easy to use. I love the fact that it can be turned off if needed especially when the document being created contains a of of slangs and dialect that deviates from the standard language. I love the customization feature and that I can add to the dictionary.

Its a good tool to use and I haven't found any issues since using it

Luis C.
CEO in Portugal
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

With LT is fast and with no errors

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive, better than the others

Easy to use. The suggestions are according to my sentences

Sometimes is slower to make the correction

Tina S.
Author in Rumänien
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Spell Checker for Many Languages

Kommentare: It's a very good tool. What makes it better than Grammarly is the many languages it covers, not only English.

I like that it easily integrates with the Chrome browser and detects not only the spelling errors but even the language you're using, so it makes the right suggestions depending on the language you're using without you having to manually switch it from one language to another. I am truly amazed that it immediately detects when I'm writing emails in Romanian, and it even corrects my diacritics!

The only problem I have with it so far is when I use certain screen shaders or the text is on a blue background, I cannot see the underlined words.

Patrick R.
Patrick R.
CEO in Österreich

Language Tool - a little hero that makes you look like an eloquent professional writer

Kommentare: On the whole, this is a tool that I can't imagine my working day without, as it points out simple, small spelling mistakes, as well as larger errors during writing, which I would otherwise not have noticed. Thus, the tool allows me to process even long emails in a very short time without any error.

LanguageTool is a useful and helping hand that prevents grammar mistakes immediately and prevents them from being overlooked. It helps me to simplify texts and also, when I am about to get bogged down in long phrases. It integrates beautifully with Google Chrome as an extension and can therefore even help to prevent errors when simply writing a Facebook message.

I have the Premium version, which does show me some additional errors and makes suggestions that are not included in the Free version, but I don't see a massive increase in added value, because to be honest, the Free version already offers massive value. However, this is complaining at a very high level.

Jermaine W.
Jermaine W.
Internal Audit Officer in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enhance spell and grammar check ability of your browser

LanguageTool is a smart editing tool which allows users to detect and correct errors in their work. It highlights errors and tells users to number of errors detected and give several suggestions for correcting errors. The software add-on is available for most common browsers and supports many different languages. Users can get add-on by simply logging on to languagetool.org, go to the Apps and Add-ons and select specific software from the dropdown. It is free for most browsers and editing software such as chrome, opera, docs and word.

It might come at a cost if you are not using any of the common software listed on the LanguageTool website.

Medical Intern in Sri Lanka
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LanguageTool-Perfection

Kommentare: It’s a fantastic alternative who are familiar with Grammarly. The free version of this app is more enough when compared to the other high monthly subscription market available software. Just give a try on this cool app and make your outputs without gramma issues.

When we reached some level, we can’t make silly mistakes when we deal with professional matters, and Language tool is the best solution to take care of these matters. It’s really helpful for me during my emails, project submissions, report makings to just ensure the grammatical errors and other stuff. It's freely available and not much as complicated to use it. We can install the plug-in for Microsoft Word and thereafter we are free to simple grammar issues on our daily outputs.

I did not notice any negative signs of these cool app. Hope more future updates should improve the service into the next level.

Sharmin P.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Satisfied

It can be integrated into words and the internet.

It has glitches with style and other details.

Marie M.
Marie M.
Entrepreneur in Jamaika
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Smart spelling and grammer check

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

LanguageTool is a smart tool that enhances your browser's grammar and spell check capability. Getting started is as easy as downloading and installing the browser specific plug-ins which, supports multiple languages. The software highlights each error and displays the number of errors detected in the document.

No issue so far software operate as expected.

Lucas M.
Freelance Proofreader in Brasilien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

It is at least as good as any other grammar/spell checking software I know of

Kommentare: I like to run the text pieces I review through a few softwares, just to be sure no mistakes go unnoticed, and also to become aware of issues that pass through my attention. Language Tool is one of the last softwares I use in this queue checks, and to my surprise it sometimes catches a few mistakes that go through both my own attention and also the checks of the similar softwares used before it. I believe no grammar checking tool will ever make a thorough multiple check obsolete, but Language Tool is certainly one of the steps I am sold on maintaining on my 'queue' for the foreseeable future

Very useful for grammar checking any pieces of text that are important or really need to be flawless. I believe that, for most users that do not need a strictly flawless proofreading, Language Tool alone is more than enough. I consider it to be at least as good as any other single similar tool, only being beaten by multiple independent checks through different softwares or readers

Although I have no specific issues with this tool, and I think it takes care of most evident needs users have when using it, I believe it is still not at the level of polishment of a few other classic softwares, where they predict and address issues that are not evident, but that are common to most users, but that become more evident to professionals on that specific topic. I believe the next step for this tool would be the inclusion of a type prediction feature/algorithm.

Alejandro A.
Marketer in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Instantly improve your writing

Kommentare: It is a more complete software that helps me every day to correct my advertising texts that I write in my language and in other languages.

The grammar check is the best compared to the competition, gives a score to the writing style, shows suggestions to improve the style and tone, has a plug-in for Microsoft Word and Google Docs

The only bad thing is that the price is somewhat high.

David H.
Network Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My grammar and spelling are better because of this

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This tool is an add-on that I use with Firefox. It underlines my mistakes and suggests a fix, whether it is for a grammar or spelling mistake. In fact, it has highlighted a few mistakes that I made in this review. My typing is poor and this readily highlights all of my mistakes.

This tool corrects my most common grammar mistakes

Integration with some Google products, like sheets, is missing

Shahzaib U.
CEO in Pakistan
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Breaking Language Barriers - Top Writing Software

Language tool is one of my favourites and Best Software I have used so far, I am providing SEO optimized Article writing services online, sometimes I get articles of different language at that time of difficulty LanguageTool has helped me a lot. It can detect your Grammar errors, Style, Formatting and can write in any language easily. I recommend Language tool to all of my friends.

The only thing I don't like it, we can't check plagiarism with this tool, a lot of other software providing this feature other than that its one of the best software without any doubt.

Bobbett J.
Owner-Operator in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Use as you need to with no commitment

Kommentare: Not too hard to install. All its features can be downloaded for free, and you only use those features that you want. Not hard to do spell checks with, grammar checks, typos, etc.

I've used this program on an as-needed basis. The first time I ran the info on my website through it to check for errors. It found a few that not even I had seen! I use it several times a week when I right reviews on products that I've bought to make sure my grammar is correct and there are no typos. I've also used it on essays and before handing in report for college. It really find things that you normally would overlook.

There's nothing that I really dislike although it sometimes finds mistake that I don't think are mistakes, so I over-ride the programming. I just wish it could be "taught" my personal style so it could learn.

Ena B.
freelancer in Kroatien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

I check everything with LanguageTool

Kommentare: My native language is Croatian. I've been using LanguageTool since my college days and I don't know how would I be able to write a text in a foreign language without it anymore! I use it mostly for English and Russian and I would just copy-paste the whole documents and see a bunch of mistakes I wasn't aware of. I use it to check my business emails, translations, resume... I honestly recommend it, it's very helpful and easy to use.

LanguageTool not only points out your mistakes but categorizes them using colours and suggests several answers that are correct and seem to fit. And it works on the syntax level! Plus, I find it awesome that it differs American and British English. It's very user-friendly and visually appealing.

I really have to say I can't think of anything, it has been created very thoughtfully and thoroughly.

Gael K.
Customer Success Manager in Deutschland

Great

As long as i have to write emails all day long, and in different languages, it helps me to correct mistakes. I can't work now without it.

for long emails, you need to upgrade it and use the paid version. At the moment, i am only using the free Version.

Maria R.
Writer in USA

A Grammar Tool Easy to Use

Kommentare: I find LanguageTool a good tool for grammar and spelling checks.

I use the free version and love the multi-language option. LanguageTool recognizes grammar and spelling errors for documents written in UK & American English, Italian, Spanish, and more.

The yearly subscription must be paid all at once if you want to keep the cheap rate. If you choose the monthly payment, the price is approximately three times more expensive.

Hanah S.
Freelance Writer in USA

Very Simple

Kommentare: Overall, I was looking a while back for a list of simple sites just like this. This solved my problem. I wanted to give out more than one simple grammar proofreading site to other people I know who love to write. This solved my problem because I needed more than one site to look into. This site is added to my writing list and it will stay.

This site and download is simple. I love how I can just paste my whole document or short writing project into the blank area on the screen. It's not long and complicated. I just love how easy this is. I can also connect this with Microsoft Word which I always use. If my document has a mistake in it the website/program will easily pick it up. It will highlight the grammar mistake or error. I just have to click on it and it will tell me options to fix it. It's like other simple sites, but I will continue to keep this one on my list. There is a quick option to delete everything if needed which is helpful when I need to finish my work fast.

There is only a few things I don't like about it. I really wish there were more grammar mistake helpful tips. Each level of the site has only a certain amount of options. I also wish it would have an unlimited amount of characters it could check. The amount they have is pretty good, but for a writer I would want unlimited.

Christopher B.
CEO in Deutschland

The only grammar checker that supports more than just English

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use, integrates flawlessly. Suggestions are always helpful.

I'm quite happy currently. There might be more feedback in the future

Language Analyst in Indien
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OK for a community-based tool but leaves one wanting

Kommentare: I used to like it until I discovered other tools. I still use it every now and then to check if they've improved. I might have contributed a rule or two to LT as well.

LT is simple and easy. You paste your text and check. It checks spelling, grammar, and such. It's good considering it's free and community-based. And it's perhaps the only major Grammar checking tool in non-English languages.

While it's better than Word any day, it leaves a lot to be desired. Other grammar checkers that are free too give a lot more changes. It fails to capture many, many errors.

Sheza H.
Content Writer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Solution for Your Content

I like this software as it helps me to check my contents within no time. It corrects the mistakes present in the articles or other materials. The free version of this tool is more than enough, and it is the best alternative to Grammarly. Also, it is quite easy to install and use.

Sometimes, I feel that this tool gives you limited options for your content. It may be because of its free version. I wish LanguageTool could check more words.

Annelies W.
Freelancer in Ungarn
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall, I am very content with LanguageTool, it has been very helpful for me so far and I would highly recommend it!

I have both the addon-for browsers and the plugin for Word. I like the fact that it instantly checks and corrects anything I type. As a transcriptionist, I value this software for its simplicity and accuracy. It's really a life-saver!

Some grammatical issues were not detected in a foreign language (Dutch).

Camilo H.
Business Development Rep in Polen

A must have if you are writing emails

It’s available in different languages, (Spanish in my case). It’s quite accurate in the grammar review.

It’s not as powerful as grammarly for the English language. Lack of tone of the paragraph and other extras.

Beverly A.
freelance writer in USA

Grammar Check Software

Kommentare: The overall experience with LanguageTool has been good. It is a simple software that proofread and corrects all my errors. I can also work offline.

LanguageTool is a good Software tool for checking and correcting grammar errors on my papers. It spellchecks and corrects all my important work. Its a great software to correct my papers. Sometimes I write quickly and I write the wrong words in the sentence. I do not have to worry, LanguageTool does it job. This software tool helps in correcting those simple errors that I overlooked.

I wish there were more updates on this software. Its little too basic, but LanguageTool gets the job done.