This saves so much time

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Risa R.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My customer service experience has been stellar and they are super responsive to any and all inquiries. I love this software so much that I plan to present it to my department and hopefully the district will cover the fees. Even if they don't, its' worth it to me to pay out of pocket because I have tons more personal time.

Vorteile: I love this software. As a school-based therapist in Southern California, I work in one of the most litigious areas of the country. Our district's special education attorney reports that her colleagues in other states are shocked lawyers build entire careers around special ed, but hey! This area is known for great weather, movies and lawsuits. Thus, therapists write the most comprehensive school assessments I've seen because we are constantly eviscerated by attorneys. This software is a huge time saver and I always know I've covered every OT area using doubletime docs.

Nachteile: I'm not crazy that about the PDMS/BOT drop down, because it covers important areas, that aren't covered elsewhere. I'd love to access my reports for 60 days.

von Double Time Docs an 15.4.2019

Hi Risa

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so happy that DTD is saving you time and generating a comprehensive evaluation for you. Feel free to contact us at info@doubletimedocs.com to discuss your concerns with the PDMS/BOT.

~The DTD Team

changes

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Caitlin C.
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I love Double Time Docs. It is very efficient and were looking forward for the opportunity to being able to access this as a team and use it school wide in our department.

Vorteile: The changes I like the most are the addition of increased options with wording, setup of answer inputs.

Nachteile: The features I liked the least with the recent changes are how I can only save and download once and when I come back into the program if I've taken a break from documenting in the eval form it closes out all sections and I have to search back into each segment of the eval to find my place.

von Double Time Docs an 16.10.2019

Thanks for taking the time to review DTD! We appreciate it.

We're glad you're enjoying the new features and questions. We're continuously improving the questions and generated sentences, adding the latest versions of assessments and making overall improvements.

As you know, after a long period of inactivity, the system automatically logs you out. This is for security and privacy reasons, to protect you and your students' private data. We understand that it can be inconvenient, but this is one of the measure we take to protect your and your students' privacy.

Thanks for being a DTD customer and for sharing it with your colleagues!

Will make veal writing easier

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Melissa H.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have only used this so far for 3 evaluations. One was very straight forward and even though one assessment that I used was not included (DeGangi-Berk) I still felt it saved me a lot of time. One of the other evaluations I did used the SPM. I felt like I still had to add in a whole lot of my own information and it would be nice if that was a bit more fleshed out in the program.
Overall, I think that once I become more used to how the program is set up it will save me a good amount of time , at least on standard evaluations.
The report looks nice and professional when it is done. I have had to go in and change the headers. It would be nice if that could be done within the program.

Vorteile: Most standardized assessments that I use are included.
Check boxes make it easy .

Nachteile: If I have to add in an extra assessment there is no place to write results in to the software. I have to wait till I have downloaded it. If I then go back in to change something within the software, when I download that, it’s a new document and doesn’t include my extra narrative.
For some reason I have to do a lot of back and forth within the program when writing my report.

report writing

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Brittany L.
occupational therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been really beneficial and I have recommended it to our district employees and some have used trails for report writing

Vorteile: helped with organization and grammar for most difficult cases

Nachteile: lengthy and having to re-write phases that did not always make sense

Such a helpful tool!

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Tamsyn G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Saving a lot of time! Helps to produce comprehensive and professional evaluations

Vorteile: This software takes so much time out of writing evaluations and covers so many areas that it helps you to get a comprehensive report out to clients! It is easy to use and effective!

Nachteile: I believe the cost per document is still relatively high and do not see the need to pay for a monthly subscription as well as doc credits because I get nothing for the monthly superscription - I only get something out of having doc credits. I have also noticed that some questions are duplicated in the new format which makes it confusing.

Still loving it!

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Cindy P.
OT
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Double Time Docs saves me time when writing evaluations and the end product looks great and is easy to follow.

Vorteile: It is so easy to edit and is easy to use and the end product looks great. I love that the company continues to make it better by adding sections such as sensory processing.

Nachteile: Add more assessments such as Screener for handwriting proficiency. Since I integrate my report into a larger FIE, I would like to be able to choose if I want to use the headers and footer.

I love this!

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Charlis R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It cut down the time of report writing tremendously

Vorteile: It covers a wide range of Occupational Therapy areas

Nachteile: I would have liked that there was a goal bank included

Double time docs

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Joanna J.
Owner, COTA/L
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I save money on paying my employees for documentation time as well as keep a professional and uniform document for evaluations.

Vorteile: This saves me so much time and creates a quick professional result!

Nachteile: There is some confusion in wording of student vs child.

Great for caseloads!

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Center Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There is a learning curve but using this software has really helped cut down on time that we would normally use to write our reports. Definitely recommend it!

Vorteile: This program makes writing reports for a lot of students way easier. It offers a variety of templates and cuts down the process of organizing information by half. The reports are also professional looking and read easily.

Nachteile: It would be convenient if there was an option to customize the templates to fit our specific needs. For example, being able to edit a template to add or minimize sections.

Great Time Saver for busy School OT!

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Double Time Docs has enabled me to complete thorough assessment reports in half the time I used to spend. I love being able to check boxes for skills and have Double Time turn it into a well-written narrative. Downloading into a word document allows for quick touch-ups for the final draft.

Nachteile: Although Double Time Docs has a comprehensive section for sensory processing reporting, I don't always use a standardized sensory tool and would like more general observation based checklist items.

Streamlining the report process

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Tara M.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been the busiest year yet for me with evaluations and Double Time Docs has been an invaluable resource in being able to complete reports within a timely manner, while working on multiple reports at a given time.

Vorteile: I initially came upon double time docs as a structured way to support Level 2 Occupational Therapy students when learning about what components to include in their evaluations. After writing reports for a number of years, personally, I appreciate a new layout and the ease of pointing and clicking. The more times I use it, the easier the platform becomes and the more efficient the process becomes.

Nachteile: Double Time Docs does take some getting used to. Initially, it was more time consuming than writing the reports in the way I have done so for a number of years. The document still requires quite a bit of editing as there as there are items such as disability categories (having the flexibility to add secondary or tertiary responses), accommodations that may not be listed the way we do in our IEP's, or flexibility in the way I present data in charts. All very manageable changes that I complete once the document is downloaded.

What a great idea!

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Esme L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is such a smart idea and easy to use. Great potential to cover many allied health professions (in the pipeline!) and more niche areas too. I like how customer support and the team are trying to help me find ways to see how my needs can be met with the program - always with prompt replies and helpful. A positive experience all round.

Vorteile: I really like how sentences were generated with a few clicks of a button and a bit of typing. Double Time Docs is a genuinely great idea to save time and I can see how it will be especially valuable if you are a school OT in the US. Really helpful fact is that you can edit as it is a Word document. I've been in contact the the team regarding a bit more personalized needs as a clinic OT in Australia, and had only prompt, polite and helpful replies. And they are open to suggestions, updating and improving the program constantly. I eagerly await the clinic version. Job well done and team DTD.

Nachteile: Only downside for me at this stage is that I have different needs to what is on offer (but clinic version is in the pipeline... yeah!). For the school functions, there still are a couple of assessments that I include which at this stage is not part of the package. I realize though, that my needs are a bit of a niche area.

von Double Time Docs an 9.11.2018

Thanks for your awesome review! We have added an OT Clinic template which we hope will be ideal for you. Please check the website. Thank you!

This is amazing, just what I have been looking for!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Patricia H.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had an excellent experience with the trial and hope very much that I can continue to use it.

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use and easily can save at least 1 hour of work. It generates a much more detailed and professional report than I would ever be able to generate without the help. I also like that it stays very focused on the school therapy model. I also like that I can easily generate suggestions for the IEP team, which I usually do not do. The time to take to do this would not be practical.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to input the test data on the regular form instead of the final word form. I would also like to have some ability to customize the software, but I am not sure, this may be possible.
I wish we could also have this for progress notes. I would also like a printable form that would make it easier to fill in while doing the evaluation. I would also love to see it eventually connect to software such as the Peabody online scoring so that the scores could be imported. I know that is asking a lot, but maybe eventually.

von Double Time Docs an 9.11.2018

The Double Time Docs software now allows you to input assessment scores right into the website. No more need to download the Word doc and input scores there. We're always improving the software, so look out for more awesome features coming soon! Thanks for your 10/10 review!!

DTD Is My Hero

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Laura M.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Your customer service is amazing. Also I love that this is a small business invented by an OT. That really makes me want to support this service/product. Please don't sell out, because this is so cool! I like that you keep growing and adapting (such as adding in new clinical forms), and that you listen and respond to feedback.

Vorteile: I like that I can use it quickly, and as a newer grad in a setting I am still learning, this software really helps guide my thinking. I like it so much I told all my co-workers about it, and have presented it to our department. We plan to purchase a group plan for our whole ESD next fiscal year. Many of my co-workers really like that there is a paper form that can be filled out with the student - that really is what sold them. Going through the form, I really feel like educational law has been reviewed and applied to the wording of these evaluations.

Nachteile: It can be a little lengthy, and there is a learning curve during the first eval. I still ended up making my own chart for the BOT-2. A couple sections seemed a little redundant, and I deleted them. Some of the wording in the fill in the blank is confusing. I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to copy the italicized wording or write my own, until I looked at the preview and saw that it was written twice.

Happy New User of Double Time Docs

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Diane A.
OT
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I hope to become more efficient and productive using this software. Our caseloads are expanding and driving between schools takes so much time we can't use for reports...this will help use the limited documentation time more effectively!

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and even the first time, I found it was quite accessible. I work at three schools. One has three VE classes so more preschool related comments/ sections/ discussion of joint attention would be helpful.There is a move toward more function/ occupation based screenings. Could you include Ecological Inventory as a description under assessment? Also, perhaps include some comments, clinical decisions related to Do Not Qualify where student functionally can write quite legibly, on honor roll, clearly accessing curriculum. Chooses not to out of apathy, inattention, or non skill deficit areas where they clearly can access the curriculum but perhaps are getting poor grades because of incomplete assignments, missing homework etc. Or more behavioral considerations that are more effectively dealt with by behavioral therapist, school counselor etc. For many students, removing them from curricular time to come to OT would be detrimental as they miss core instruction. Also, some students have not ever been introduced to knife and fork or button down shirts.No skill deficit- just lack of experience/ not a reason to put a student on caseload.

Nachteile: Time frames. Having three months to edit would be better. The eval I just completed is only editable until January 14. We will be on Christmas break for two weeks. With a 60 day timeline on re eval- it would be great to integrate report findings from other disciplines but our window would have closed.

Vital tool for New school OT

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Nikki S.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With the help of Double Time Docs, I am spending less time writing reports and more time evaluating, observing, and understanding my students. This allows me to write more accurate OT goals, tailor their treatment plans and build better rapport with the students and staff alike.

Vorteile: This program allows me to focus on the interpretation and "meat" of the documents instead of the "look" and "flow" of the documents. The items that allow the user to fill in the sentence are worded professionally and sensibly, reflecting well on the professional user. I am a new school-based occupational therapist that came across this program via a co-worker recommendation and now I want EVERYONE to know about it! They are shocked when they hear that I'm able to write a professional-looking, sounding, and organized evaluation report with such ease and in under 2 hours!

Nachteile: I have found 3 typos in the template itself. I corrected my version of the document but still would like those to be corrected eventually for future use. As I spoke with one of the customer support representatives, I work for a very small school district, requiring only up to 5 evaluations per year. I was at a loss on how to best subscribe to the program with my specific situation but the representative helped me figure out a way to do so that made financial sense.

von Double Time Docs an 1.11.2018

Hi Nikki

Thanks for the great review! We're excited that you're saving so much time by using Double Time Docs. As far as the typos, please get in touch with us and let us know what you see and we'll fix them up. We're always trying to improve the software, and feedback like this from customers is very important to us. Thank you!

Must try!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Amy Y.
OTR
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After years of practice, I feel like my previous evaluation reports have become redundant, largely due to lack of time. I feel like the recent evaluation report I completed using DoubleTime docs has helped me produce a very thorough, accurate description of the students OT needs in the school setting.

Vorteile: The software provided a comprehensive review of a students occupational profile in school. It asks questions that I have gotten out of the habit of asking. It looks at a students performance across school settings.

Nachteile: It is easy to use, but will be helpful to review all of the questions before completing the eval or meeting with a teacher on the student to be able to answer with accuracy. Now that I've used it once, I am more knowledgeable about the questions to ask and the way to phrase them

von Double Time Docs an 9.11.2018

Thanks for the nice review! Remember that we have a printable questions list. So you can print the questions and bring them to your observations and teacher meetings. Thanks for using Double Time Docs!

Saves me time

Physical Therapist
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, this system saves me time and allows me to write a cohesive and comprehensive evaluation that explains my students' needs within an educational setting. They are always updating the software and looking for feeback to better improve the product.

Vorteile: I like that it is accessible everywhere and housed a secure server. This give me confidence that all my information and my students' information is only accessible to myself. I appreciate how the software is organized and allows for evaluation reports to flow smoothly from one section to another. The software prompts you to think about the whole student and how to student if functioning within the school environment. I love the pre-filled "explanations" of services, the validity statement and the statements assocated with initial and re-evaluations. I am not having to reinvent the wheel every time I write an eval!

Nachteile: What I like least is the fact that not all of the check boxes pull over in complete and functional sentences when you download the Word file. However, it is all editable within the Word document.

“My most valuable school based OT tool”

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Raffaella R.
School Based OT
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped me to compile my evaluation information into a function based report in a consistent format in less time. It’s definitely helped relieve some of the stress related to evaluation report writing for me! Very grateful for that!!!

Vorteile: I like that the focus of the information and the resulting report is function based, and follows best practice guidelines for the school setting. I also really appreciate how it generates the information into a very neat and easy to read format. The ability to edit the report as a word document is great for individualizing information even further if needed. I can feel good about giving this report to parents and presenting it at meetings, because it provides information in a functional and relatable manner speciific to school based practice.

Nachteile: Most concerns I’ve had so far since using it have already been or are currently being addressed and upgraded, such as the auto save, ability to quickly jump to different parts of the form, and including charts for evaluation results.

Great product that continues to get updates.

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Warren G.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I like using Double Time Docs and continue to use it. It has been convenient, easy to use, and consistent report writing. They are always adding new features and improvement. I would recommend this program to other therapists.

Vorteile: As a traveling therapist I find this online documentation system very convenient. No matter what site I am at or what device I am using, I have access to my evaluations. It has also helped me stay consistent in my evaluations and expanded the information I report on. The costumer services has been outstanding. I normally receive an email response within the hour and the problem is fixed soon after.

Nachteile: There can be a bit of extra editing once the evaluation is complete and downloaded. Particularly in the layout, font size, and flow between sentences. This is mostly true when using comment boxes. It has not sped up my report writing as much as I had hoped but this can be attributed to different factors including the previous use of a template, or personal attention/focus.

Cuts writing time in half

Megan C.
Occupational therapist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I bought the highest package for writing evaluations. I have already written about 10 evaluations on the program and I love it each time. It allows you to make each evaluation unique without having to write the paragraphs on your own. It cuts writing time in half. There are the occasional bugs in the program but the customer service representatives are very quick I getting back to you and fixing any problems

Vorteile: Ease of use, amount of options for evidence documentation. Customer service is quick and efficient

Nachteile: Nothing I love the program. there have been two small bugs but customer service got back to me within an hour with a fix

WOW What a time saver

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Mary Y.
Occupational therapist
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The biggest issue that is being solved with this program is the issue of time. It saves me well over 4-6 hours of work in writing the assessment.

Vorteile: I love the ease of the click and insert into the doc. and the finished document is well written.

Nachteile: I would like to have the option to use the assessments for more than one person such as the Sensory Profile I give to multiple people for a full perspective and I'm not able to easily add it to the reports except by hand. I would also like to have additional assessments added that are used in my district all the time.

Pros and Cons for using the Double Time Docs

Phyllis W.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the organization of the questions as well as the written paragraph format this evaluation. It also saves me time, not as much yet as I hope to as I become more familiar with using it.

Nachteile: The least likeable part of this evaluation is that I have difficulty using it with my preschoolers, specifically my 3 year olds that have no classroom exposure.

von Double Time Docs an 21.11.2018

Thanks for your feedback. If you contact us with some specifics about what you'd like to see in the software relating to preschool, we'll see if we can add it in. Thanks!

Double time doc's

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Linda M.
Occptional therapist
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The time spent in writing evaluations have been cut in half while increasing relevant content that may not of been thought of to be addressed.

Vorteile: This software is clear and easy to use. It has relevant sections that address all aspects of therapy. You can pick ad choose items relating to each individual evaluation you write making it not a " cookie cutter" report but individualized. It also has well written explanations of eduactional OT services and determination of services.

Nachteile: It would be great if the software had short explanations of subtests within testing info. Separation of OT and PT reports may cut down on the amount of scrolling you have to do when constructing reports.

Time Saver!!

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Amanda B.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I signed up for the free trial. I am able to write a comprehensive report in less time and my reports appear more uniform. Love, love, love Double TIme Docs. Thank you!!

Vorteile: Wow-I used this software to write an evaluation on a current student. It took 15 minutes to go through the checklists and answer questions. I was able to save and preview a full report in 15 minutes! I cannot believe the time I saved writing a comprehensive evaluation report. I was able to edit a couple of items once I downloaded the document to Word.

Nachteile: I have not experienced something I do not like about this software yet. It has been a time saver for me.