Filtern nach:

Über Double Time Docs

Schreibe deine pädiatrischen Physio- Ergo- und Sprachtherapieevaluationen in einem Bruchteil der Zeit. Beantworte Fragen und dein Bericht wird automatisch generiert.

Erfahre mehr über Double Time Docs

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Will make veal writing easier

Kommentare: I have only used this so far for 3 evaluations. One was very straight forward and even though one assessment that I used was not included (DeGangi-Berk) I still felt it saved me a lot of time. One of the other evaluations I did used the SPM. I felt like I still had to add in a whole lot of my own information and it would be nice if that was a bit more fleshed out in the program.
Overall, I think that once I become more used to how the program is set up it will save me a good amount of time , at least on standard evaluations.
The report looks nice and professional when it is done. I have had to go in and change the headers. It would be nice if that could be done within the program.

Most standardized assessments that I use are included. Check boxes make it easy .

If I have to add in an extra assessment there is no place to write results in to the software. I have to wait till I have downloaded it. If I then go back in to change something within the software, when I download that, it’s a new document and doesn’t include my extra narrative. For some reason I have to do a lot of back and forth within the program when writing my report.

Tara M.

Streamlining the report process

Kommentare: It has been the busiest year yet for me with evaluations and Double Time Docs has been an invaluable resource in being able to complete reports within a timely manner, while working on multiple reports at a given time.

I initially came upon double time docs as a structured way to support Level 2 Occupational Therapy students when learning about what components to include in their evaluations. After writing reports for a number of years, personally, I appreciate a new layout and the ease of pointing and clicking. The more times I use it, the easier the platform becomes and the more efficient the process becomes.

Double Time Docs does take some getting used to. Initially, it was more time consuming than writing the reports in the way I have done so for a number of years. The document still requires quite a bit of editing as there as there are items such as disability categories (having the flexibility to add secondary or tertiary responses), accommodations that may not be listed the way we do in our IEP's, or flexibility in the way I present data in charts. All very manageable changes that I complete once the document is downloaded.

Brittany L.
occupational therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

report writing

Kommentare: It has been really beneficial and I have recommended it to our district employees and some have used trails for report writing

helped with organization and grammar for most difficult cases

lengthy and having to re-write phases that did not always make sense

Shelley D.
OT in USA

This is awesome!

Kommentare: I am hoping to save time in writing reports and organize them more efficiently. This seems like a very user friendly too.

I liked how easy it was to get started initially. Very user friendly. As soon as I got started, I could see how it all would come together. It was easy to edit. Some of the wording is not what I would use, but I realized that my word choice, flow, could benefit from some new life, so to speak. It's a great layout and I love the fact that it downloads as a word doc and editing is sooo easy . We use IEP pro in our district and I can see how easy this will be to cut/paste directly into that system. I do not like typing directly into IEP pro, as often things get "lost" This way I will have a copy of my report just in case something happens.

I would like to see an area where we can write a blurb about skills that are not necessarily listed in the body of the report, or perhaps a place to insert our own template for something we routinely report on in an evaluation. That probaby could be done after download into word, but it would be nice to be able to do it in the report before downloading. This is a GREAT tool!

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Thanks for the great review! Please note that there are "Comments" boxes in nearly every section where you can add any text you like. These will appear right alongside the relevant sections in the report. As you suggested, you can always add charts or images to the downloaded doc. Thanks for using DTD!

Risa R.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

This saves so much time

Kommentare: My customer service experience has been stellar and they are super responsive to any and all inquiries. I love this software so much that I plan to present it to my department and hopefully the district will cover the fees. Even if they don't, its' worth it to me to pay out of pocket because I have tons more personal time.

I love this software. As a school-based therapist in Southern California, I work in one of the most litigious areas of the country. Our district's special education attorney reports that her colleagues in other states are shocked lawyers build entire careers around special ed, but hey! This area is known for great weather, movies and lawsuits. Thus, therapists write the most comprehensive school assessments I've seen because we are constantly eviscerated by attorneys. This software is a huge time saver and I always know I've covered every OT area using doubletime docs.

I'm not crazy that about the PDMS/BOT drop down, because it covers important areas, that aren't covered elsewhere. I'd love to access my reports for 60 days.

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Hi Risa Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so happy that DTD is saving you time and generating a comprehensive evaluation for you. Feel free to contact us at info@doubletimedocs.com to discuss your concerns with the PDMS/BOT. ~The DTD Team

Victoria W.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Adjustment period, but overall improved quality and efficiency of my report writing

Once I got used to the format and familiar with the language of the fill in responses, it began to save time and improve my legal language in report (i.e. validity statements and IEP jargon). I also like the questionnaires that supplement and being able to use template to guide assessments to gather a more complete occupational profile, even when not using an assessment that does this (such as the OTPAL). I definitely like being able to come back to the file at a later time and feel that 45 days (for me) is plenty of time to have access.

I find myself reformatting certain assessment tables and changing language once downloaded to a word doc. I would appreciate an option to edit this during the fill in phase. I also wish there was a way to download a draft/preview of the document, as I have run into challenges when a team wants draft copies of a report and I have not yet completed it.

Patricia H.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

This is amazing, just what I have been looking for!

Kommentare: I had an excellent experience with the trial and hope very much that I can continue to use it.

This software is very easy to use and easily can save at least 1 hour of work. It generates a much more detailed and professional report than I would ever be able to generate without the help. I also like that it stays very focused on the school therapy model. I also like that I can easily generate suggestions for the IEP team, which I usually do not do. The time to take to do this would not be practical.

I would like to be able to input the test data on the regular form instead of the final word form. I would also like to have some ability to customize the software, but I am not sure, this may be possible. I wish we could also have this for progress notes. I would also like a printable form that would make it easier to fill in while doing the evaluation. I would also love to see it eventually connect to software such as the Peabody online scoring so that the scores could be imported. I know that is asking a lot, but maybe eventually.

Antwort von Double Time Docs

The Double Time Docs software now allows you to input assessment scores right into the website. No more need to download the Word doc and input scores there. We're always improving the software, so look out for more awesome features coming soon! Thanks for your 10/10 review!!

Warren G.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that continues to get updates.

Kommentare: Overall, I like using Double Time Docs and continue to use it. It has been convenient, easy to use, and consistent report writing. They are always adding new features and improvement. I would recommend this program to other therapists.

As a traveling therapist I find this online documentation system very convenient. No matter what site I am at or what device I am using, I have access to my evaluations. It has also helped me stay consistent in my evaluations and expanded the information I report on. The costumer services has been outstanding. I normally receive an email response within the hour and the problem is fixed soon after.

There can be a bit of extra editing once the evaluation is complete and downloaded. Particularly in the layout, font size, and flow between sentences. This is mostly true when using comment boxes. It has not sped up my report writing as much as I had hoped but this can be attributed to different factors including the previous use of a template, or personal attention/focus.

Phyllis W.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons for using the Double Time Docs

I like the organization of the questions as well as the written paragraph format this evaluation. It also saves me time, not as much yet as I hope to as I become more familiar with using it.

The least likeable part of this evaluation is that I have difficulty using it with my preschoolers, specifically my 3 year olds that have no classroom exposure.

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Thanks for your feedback. If you contact us with some specifics about what you'd like to see in the software relating to preschool, we'll see if we can add it in. Thanks!

Center Coordinator in USA

Great for caseloads!

Kommentare: There is a learning curve but using this software has really helped cut down on time that we would normally use to write our reports. Definitely recommend it!

This program makes writing reports for a lot of students way easier. It offers a variety of templates and cuts down the process of organizing information by half. The reports are also professional looking and read easily.

It would be convenient if there was an option to customize the templates to fit our specific needs. For example, being able to edit a template to add or minimize sections.

Elizabeth M.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Paeds OT review from UK

Kommentare: I'm only a very early user and can tell that for independent practice and potentially outpatient and school based statutory services- this can significantly decrease time in report writing whist producing a detailed narrative report that can be personalised.
I think hinderance to me will be with the caseload of young people with complex brain injury and motor disorders.

With a few simple questions to be answered and a tick box format that covers a comprehensive assessment of need and standardised assessment an accurate assessment and intervention report can be produced from either the clinic or school setting. The fact that this can be edited for personal comments and also automatically generates results from Standardised assessment and expirations is a huge time saver. It covers a wide range of needs from school based settings, home skills and social participation and wellbeing.

As US software and being a UK user there are key things to note such as the changes to spelling , UK Grammar and the order of writing a date- which need noting. Although it carries a wide and common array of Standardised assessments there are further assessments and an increased amount of outcome measures and commonly used tools that can be added- however the company are keen for feedback with regards to this. Again as a UK user- terms are different- such as with ADLs in the UK we would use DADL not IADL (Domestic Activities of daily living) however this is not a huge issue as explained. I would like increased opportunity to add ongoing case notes rather than purely formation of reports and Ideally need a 'total package' software- however there are other companies that can offer this, although it would incur additional payment. There needs to be an increase of range of tools around children with complex motor disorders: EG around using tonal descriptors, Assessments such as MACS/ MINI MACS/ AHA/ AMPS/ School AMPS, ESI, SIPT etc and a section in which specialist equipment such as hoisting, postural seating and complex mobility and bathroom equipment and housing modifications can be easily checked as ' in place', need reassessment', need assessment or nothing in situ and a comment about the risk or the parent and carer health and wether respite is in place. Its very much based on children with DCD, ASD, and basic developmental conditions from an educational perspective.

Esme L.
Occupational Therapist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What a great idea!

Kommentare: This is such a smart idea and easy to use. Great potential to cover many allied health professions (in the pipeline!) and more niche areas too. I like how customer support and the team are trying to help me find ways to see how my needs can be met with the program - always with prompt replies and helpful. A positive experience all round.

I really like how sentences were generated with a few clicks of a button and a bit of typing. Double Time Docs is a genuinely great idea to save time and I can see how it will be especially valuable if you are a school OT in the US. Really helpful fact is that you can edit as it is a Word document. I've been in contact the the team regarding a bit more personalized needs as a clinic OT in Australia, and had only prompt, polite and helpful replies. And they are open to suggestions, updating and improving the program constantly. I eagerly await the clinic version. Job well done and team DTD.

Only downside for me at this stage is that I have different needs to what is on offer (but clinic version is in the pipeline... yeah!). For the school functions, there still are a couple of assessments that I include which at this stage is not part of the package. I realize though, that my needs are a bit of a niche area.

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Thanks for your awesome review! We have added an OT Clinic template which we hope will be ideal for you. Please check the website. Thank you!

Laura M.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DTD Is My Hero

Kommentare: Your customer service is amazing. Also I love that this is a small business invented by an OT. That really makes me want to support this service/product. Please don't sell out, because this is so cool! I like that you keep growing and adapting (such as adding in new clinical forms), and that you listen and respond to feedback.

I like that I can use it quickly, and as a newer grad in a setting I am still learning, this software really helps guide my thinking. I like it so much I told all my co-workers about it, and have presented it to our department. We plan to purchase a group plan for our whole ESD next fiscal year. Many of my co-workers really like that there is a paper form that can be filled out with the student - that really is what sold them. Going through the form, I really feel like educational law has been reviewed and applied to the wording of these evaluations.

It can be a little lengthy, and there is a learning curve during the first eval. I still ended up making my own chart for the BOT-2. A couple sections seemed a little redundant, and I deleted them. Some of the wording in the fill in the blank is confusing. I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to copy the italicized wording or write my own, until I looked at the preview and saw that it was written twice.

Diane A.
OT in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy New User of Double Time Docs

Kommentare: I hope to become more efficient and productive using this software. Our caseloads are expanding and driving between schools takes so much time we can't use for reports...this will help use the limited documentation time more effectively!

I like the ease of use and even the first time, I found it was quite accessible. I work at three schools. One has three VE classes so more preschool related comments/ sections/ discussion of joint attention would be helpful.There is a move toward more function/ occupation based screenings. Could you include Ecological Inventory as a description under assessment? Also, perhaps include some comments, clinical decisions related to Do Not Qualify where student functionally can write quite legibly, on honor roll, clearly accessing curriculum. Chooses not to out of apathy, inattention, or non skill deficit areas where they clearly can access the curriculum but perhaps are getting poor grades because of incomplete assignments, missing homework etc. Or more behavioral considerations that are more effectively dealt with by behavioral therapist, school counselor etc. For many students, removing them from curricular time to come to OT would be detrimental as they miss core instruction. Also, some students have not ever been introduced to knife and fork or button down shirts.No skill deficit- just lack of experience/ not a reason to put a student on caseload.

Time frames. Having three months to edit would be better. The eval I just completed is only editable until January 14. We will be on Christmas break for two weeks. With a 60 day timeline on re eval- it would be great to integrate report findings from other disciplines but our window would have closed.

Nikki S.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vital tool for New school OT

Kommentare: With the help of Double Time Docs, I am spending less time writing reports and more time evaluating, observing, and understanding my students. This allows me to write more accurate OT goals, tailor their treatment plans and build better rapport with the students and staff alike.

This program allows me to focus on the interpretation and "meat" of the documents instead of the "look" and "flow" of the documents. The items that allow the user to fill in the sentence are worded professionally and sensibly, reflecting well on the professional user. I am a new school-based occupational therapist that came across this program via a co-worker recommendation and now I want EVERYONE to know about it! They are shocked when they hear that I'm able to write a professional-looking, sounding, and organized evaluation report with such ease and in under 2 hours!

I have found 3 typos in the template itself. I corrected my version of the document but still would like those to be corrected eventually for future use. As I spoke with one of the customer support representatives, I work for a very small school district, requiring only up to 5 evaluations per year. I was at a loss on how to best subscribe to the program with my specific situation but the representative helped me figure out a way to do so that made financial sense.

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Hi Nikki Thanks for the great review! We're excited that you're saving so much time by using Double Time Docs. As far as the typos, please get in touch with us and let us know what you see and we'll fix them up. We're always trying to improve the software, and feedback like this from customers is very important to us. Thank you!

Kyra P.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Saves time

4 letztes Jahr

This program saves me time and helps keep my thoughts better organized when writing up school based reports.

There are occasions when the program doesn’t work as well for my students who are difficult to use standard assessments with but adjustments have been made recently to make it better.

Amy Y.
OTR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Must try!

Kommentare: After years of practice, I feel like my previous evaluation reports have become redundant, largely due to lack of time. I feel like the recent evaluation report I completed using DoubleTime docs has helped me produce a very thorough, accurate description of the students OT needs in the school setting.

The software provided a comprehensive review of a students occupational profile in school. It asks questions that I have gotten out of the habit of asking. It looks at a students performance across school settings.

It is easy to use, but will be helpful to review all of the questions before completing the eval or meeting with a teacher on the student to be able to answer with accuracy. Now that I've used it once, I am more knowledgeable about the questions to ask and the way to phrase them

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Thanks for the nice review! Remember that we have a printable questions list. So you can print the questions and bring them to your observations and teacher meetings. Thanks for using Double Time Docs!

Physical Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time

Kommentare: Overall, this system saves me time and allows me to write a cohesive and comprehensive evaluation that explains my students' needs within an educational setting. They are always updating the software and looking for feeback to better improve the product.

I like that it is accessible everywhere and housed a secure server. This give me confidence that all my information and my students' information is only accessible to myself. I appreciate how the software is organized and allows for evaluation reports to flow smoothly from one section to another. The software prompts you to think about the whole student and how to student if functioning within the school environment. I love the pre-filled "explanations" of services, the validity statement and the statements assocated with initial and re-evaluations. I am not having to reinvent the wheel every time I write an eval!

What I like least is the fact that not all of the check boxes pull over in complete and functional sentences when you download the Word file. However, it is all editable within the Word document.

Caitlin C.

changes

Kommentare: Overall, I love Double Time Docs. It is very efficient and were looking forward for the opportunity to being able to access this as a team and use it school wide in our department.

The changes I like the most are the addition of increased options with wording, setup of answer inputs.

The features I liked the least with the recent changes are how I can only save and download once and when I come back into the program if I've taken a break from documenting in the eval form it closes out all sections and I have to search back into each segment of the eval to find my place.

Antwort von Double Time Docs

Thanks for taking the time to review DTD! We appreciate it. We're glad you're enjoying the new features and questions. We're continuously improving the questions and generated sentences, adding the latest versions of assessments and making overall improvements. As you know, after a long period of inactivity, the system automatically logs you out. This is for security and privacy reasons, to protect you and your students' private data. We understand that it can be inconvenient, but this is one of the measure we take to protect your and your students' privacy. Thanks for being a DTD customer and for sharing it with your colleagues!

Raffaella R.
School Based OT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

“My most valuable school based OT tool”

Kommentare: It has helped me to compile my evaluation information into a function based report in a consistent format in less time. It’s definitely helped relieve some of the stress related to evaluation report writing for me! Very grateful for that!!!

I like that the focus of the information and the resulting report is function based, and follows best practice guidelines for the school setting. I also really appreciate how it generates the information into a very neat and easy to read format. The ability to edit the report as a word document is great for individualizing information even further if needed. I can feel good about giving this report to parents and presenting it at meetings, because it provides information in a functional and relatable manner speciific to school based practice.

Most concerns I’ve had so far since using it have already been or are currently being addressed and upgraded, such as the auto save, ability to quickly jump to different parts of the form, and including charts for evaluation results.

Tamsyn G.
Occupational Therapist in Tschechien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Such a helpful tool!

Kommentare: Saving a lot of time! Helps to produce comprehensive and professional evaluations

This software takes so much time out of writing evaluations and covers so many areas that it helps you to get a comprehensive report out to clients! It is easy to use and effective!

I believe the cost per document is still relatively high and do not see the need to pay for a monthly subscription as well as doc credits because I get nothing for the monthly superscription - I only get something out of having doc credits. I have also noticed that some questions are duplicated in the new format which makes it confusing.

Melissa C.
SLP in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for busy therapists

Kommentare: I love the flexibility that I have with this document. Sometimes I find out at the very last minute about meetings, so it is awesome to have a product that can help me produce a professional report in minutes rather than hours.

The ease of use with this product is amazing. It looks very professional and saves me hours of report writing.

I wish it was a bit cheaper, but it is a great tool.

Megan C.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Cuts writing time in half

Kommentare: I bought the highest package for writing evaluations. I have already written about 10 evaluations on the program and I love it each time. It allows you to make each evaluation unique without having to write the paragraphs on your own. It cuts writing time in half. There are the occasional bugs in the program but the customer service representatives are very quick I getting back to you and fixing any problems

Ease of use, amount of options for evidence documentation. Customer service is quick and efficient

Nothing I love the program. there have been two small bugs but customer service got back to me within an hour with a fix

Mary Y.
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

WOW What a time saver

Kommentare: The biggest issue that is being solved with this program is the issue of time. It saves me well over 4-6 hours of work in writing the assessment.

I love the ease of the click and insert into the doc. and the finished document is well written.

I would like to have the option to use the assessments for more than one person such as the Sensory Profile I give to multiple people for a full perspective and I'm not able to easily add it to the reports except by hand. I would also like to have additional assessments added that are used in my district all the time.

Heidi G.
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easing the report writing process

Kommentare: DTD is helping streamline my evaluation writing process. It's eliminated the need to endlessly copy and paste templates from doc to doc. It's helped me by having the checklist of areas that may be a part of an OT evaluation and allowing me to easily include or not include as needed. When I've had suggestions or questions the creators have been quick to respond and quick to modify the software to meet my needs.

This software is set up in a logical way, providing an outline that is almost universal to school evaluations.

DTD isn't the sleekest software ever. It gets the job done.