Über DashClicks

Endlich eine unglaubliche Marketingplattform und ein White-Label-Fulfillment-Center in einer Lösung. Hole dir jetzt dein eigenes Dashboard.

Erfahre mehr über DashClicks

Well integrated packages based on market experience. Prices that reward scaling and success.

The only cons as there are no company out-there to compete with them.

Bewertungen zu DashClicks

DashClicks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 302 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DashClicks bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Strategy Consultant in USA

Great White label marketing solution

Kommentare: Amazing SEO services and a wonderful team that helps us at every turn. Thanks to them we know we are offering reliable websites, listing updates, content, and SEO ranking. Thanks team ;)

SEO results, listings sync, content they create, and webpages they design.

Had some hiccups with social media management but I think that was due to our unorthodox SMM preferences.

Adam
CEO in USA

Highly Recommend

Kommentare: I was looking at growing my freelance business and possibly starting my own agency. I made a free account and explored their platform and training courses. After my research, starting my own agency with the help of DashClicks what the best choice of action. I have had a great experience with communication with DashClicks. Every question or issue has been resolved knowledgeably and quickly. Purchasing and fulfilling white-label services is very easy. Their pricing allows you to be profitable while still being competitive. Their prospecting tools give you a massive advantage. Detailed audit reports and responsive web building tools allow you to provide a tremendous amount of value to potential clients. Whether you are just starting an agency or looking to scale your agency, DashClicks has all the prospecting tools, white-label services, educational training courses, and engaging community of marketers that will help you succeed. I highly recommend working with DashClicks.

Training courses, Prospecting Tools, Communication with staff, Ease of purchasing, and fulfilling white-label services.

Not being able to preview an Instasite before using a credit on building an Instasite.

Elena
Web Consultant in Mexiko

Helping hands

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far so good! I'm very happy at this time!

The process of onboarding is straightforward. Communicating with the team is easy. They take feedback well and communicate clearly.

I don't have anything bad to say at this time.

Richard
Consultant in USA

Excellent Sales Team then it's south from there

Kommentare: It's still early on and trying to be patient bit have been closing to terminating contract a few times do to assigned rep.

Lots of features on dashboard and reasonable ((applications) product selection.

Onboarding is PAINFUL and assigned contact is not tech savvy. Having to communicate through Slack does not help as there no coherency or threads in communication (like with email).

Adam
Marketing Specialist in USA

I love dash clicks

Dashclicks provides a great education on sales and then boosts your organization by providing the product without you having to build your own fulfilment team.

The software has a slight learning curve when teaching it to others.

Elisa

Awesome resource

Kommentare: Great overall experience, grateful that I found this resource.

Dashclicks is not only comprehensive, but the people supporting the white label agency are responsive and communicative!

Understandably, the team supporting all the different services are not your main point of contact so there is a "middle" man to work with, but as long as you can clearly communicate you can figure out issues and solve things pretty quickly.

Dean
Dean
CEO in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best All-In-One Agency Solution!

Kommentare: I love that everything is in one place and my clients can log in and check on there own accounts with a fully branded dashboard. Also DashClicks offer fulfilment so I am able to offer more to my clients as a startup than I would normally be able to! Leverage is key.

You can get started for free and customise the dashboard to be truly white labelled from the outset.

I would have liked slightly better support for other currencies, currently everything is in USD.

Patrick
Patrick
Founder in USA

Get DashClicks If You Want To Scale

Kommentare: Fantastic software, fulfillment, and agency growth support. Can't recommend DashClicks enough. It has changed my agency trajectory in amazing ways.

I love the fulfillment services that allow me to scale my agency.

I wish it had a full integration with DialPad, my preferred phone system platform.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dashclicks (The best white-label dashboard)

This is the best all in one Whitelabel dashboard for digital marketing agencies looking to scale to 7 figures & beyond. No one is providing a fully customizable white-label dashboard for free except dash clicks along with dedicated customer support agents. Highly recommend!!!

Intergeration with zapier is missing along with free instareports.

Pieter
Owner in Südafrika
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for ageny business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. Easy to learn easy to implement and automate. Super friendly and helpful support. Cant recomend it enough.

Great systems, easy to automate, quick client service, easy to adjust subscription level up or down. The expansive service offering and the levverage it provides me.

Having to purhase a cheap text number from them. i already had one, so it was just niconvenient more thna dislikeable. its too cheap to be financially significant but I wanted to use my existing number.

Niko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What happened before Dashclicks?

Kommentare: It's been an exceptional experience using Dashclicks. I've seen a high production of sales calls; immediately processing website requests has a profound effect on clients. We can offer a massive discount to serve clients at a high demand to offer digital assets like websites and website audits at ease! Opening up discussions to clients with immediate solutions positions my agency as a facilitator in the market and I like that. We can offer more value than ads alone! Dashclicks is a major asset to have.

Dashclicks empowers my business to become a solution centered for clients. Website audits share insight as to how business are displayed in Google search engine and other web crawlers. We can instantly offer business listing services to help clients rank in web search results. We can now offer a custom built website effortlessly to clients that's mobile responsive and optimized for key word searches. Our client can log into their members area to review our ask questions and add directions regarding their next digital media campaign. Solutions for solving some of the most reoccurring issues in social media media marketing and paid per clock advertising. Dashclicks serves me and my clients as a partner in web design and digital media marketing.

It's doesn't do my taxes! As the most complete web based development tool Dashclicks offers front facing solutions. As a white label partner it's up to me to determine my corporate structures. The payment processing and reoccurring subscriptions must still be accomplished by a third party.

Antwort von DashClicks

Thanks so much for your review! We value all your feedback and thank you for your business!

Zalmy
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HANDS DOWN #1 Professional Business growth platform and fulfillment Center PERIOD

I've tried literally a dozen other white label fulfillment companies (I won't name them here) and I couldn't be any happier with the Dashclicks' professionalism, customer support, and of course their level of expertise on the advertising strategies that they manage and optimize for me that have truly enabled my own agency to systematize and scale at the highest level!!! I'm intent on continuing to grow my marketing agency into the 7 figures with Dashcliks NO DOUBT about it!!!!!

I only anticipate what's NEXT!!! They keep on making quick developments and continue to evolve so rapidly, I can tell they truly are forward thinking and up to date with online marketing startegies and software systems that other businesses NEED in order to survive! NO CONS AT ALL..seriously...I have yet to notice

Richard
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you are a marketinga gency looking to scale, Dash Clicks is teh solution!

Kommentare: We found Dash Clicks as a referral from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] over two years ago. We have worked with them since. They handle almost all of our client's marketing fulfillment and the team is amazing to work with. Very responsive. As our relationship progressed, we signed up for literally every course that Chad has offered and have learned so much. We have had the pleasure of now working with Chad directly to grow our agency! If you are an agency and want to scale, then look no further. It's free to sign up. Pro tip: Check out the Dash Elite program if you are serious about scaling! If I could give it 10 stars, I would!

We love everything about the software. makes our agency management 10x!

There is nothing that we do not like about the software. Sometimes there is bugs, but like any software, they are fast to get them fixed!

Rob
Managing Director in UK

Would Recommend

Easy to use software, Fantastic support,

Nothing. very happy with Dashclicks and the speed they add new apps

Joseph
CEO in USA

Pleasure to work with

Kommentare: Overall its a great agency to work with if you just need someone else to deal with the busy work of managing your clients

I love the white label dashboard and awesome customer support. My account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are also super nice and gets things done in a timely manner.

i have little to no complaints. Other then small issues (to be expected when working with a growing company) they have been perfect. Any issues pop up they are there to fix it.

Cristian
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best marketing agency platform on the market

Kommentare: I’ve been running a digital agency for over five years, and can undoubtedly say that DashClicks is the best marketing agency platform on the market. The DashClicks 2.0 platform is basically a full-fledged CRM, complete with a drag-and-drop website editor. They also provide quality white-label marketing and SaaS services for agencies keen on scaling their client base. Most impressive, however, is their team. [sensitive content hidden] is hellbent on creating the best agency platform of all time, and while no business is perfect, his level of transparency is refreshing. 10/10.

Super user-friendly platform. Great white-label marketing services. Responsive support team. DashClicks is top-notch in all aspects.

Initially, there were key features that were missing for someone to run their agency completely through DashClicks. However, they have listened to their users and slowly but surely added those features.

Lisa
Founder & CEO in USA

DashDollars!! For Real.

Kommentare: Where have you been all my life? Literally where? OMG. Solved SO many issues I've previously had in my business (with fulfillment, reporting, everything!). The transparency is INSANE. The support is OUTSTANDING. The results are GROWING my business. I do not LIKE this product, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. And, I am picky, picky, picky!!! THANK YOU!!!

EASY to use! Organized, streamlined, sells itself.

I have ZERO cons. And, so does this software. DashClicks is the real deal. No con-artists here!! Finally.

Lorenzo
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SEO and Social Media Posting

Kommentare: Great company, my Instagram page is getting likes since posting using Dash Clicks posting service. I also just got a SEO Progress summary how my website is getting more clicks and people staying on my page longer. Super excited to see what the future has for our online Shopify store.

Nothing at the moment, just went off reviews

Barbara
Founder, CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

DashClicks - 2 thumbs up!

Kommentare: I've been using DashClicks for over a year now and am nothing but impressed with their products, training, and support (who were so helpful when I was just starting out and had so many questions!). My clients love it, too!

So easy to use and make available for my clients.

Can't think of any right now.

Denise
Marketer in USA

Dashclicks Rules!!

Platform is very easy to navigate, support always there when needed. I feel for the type of services provided, they are priced sufficiently. Allows us to offer a full service agency to our clients

I wish they had more testimonials from other marketers for the services they offer. It is a complicated for agencies just starting out.

daniel
Ceo in USA

Best Partners

Kommentare: Dashclick have been a lifesaver for my company and makes life easy

the cons are easy to use, fast response time service price.

there is nothing I really don't like great company.

Martin
CMO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped

It looks like dashclicks has been most helpful for scaling my agency by offering fulfillment

It looks like the software can be buggy at times

Tim

Great Digital Program

Kommentare: Very good platform, solid, easy to use, great customer support.

Great way to start or grow your digital business.

Has too many features:) Great training but it will take you a couple of hours to view.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful and great for business growth.

Kommentare: Overall it really helps in my progress.

Best feature as per i felt is that its free for starters to check and customize dashboards. Also i love its videos which are for trainings.

As if now i really had a positive experience except i feel there should be more organized interface as its pretty hard to find your desired options. will explore more.

Bret
Agency Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Services For Digital Marketing Agencies!

Kommentare: Great service and support.

Full suite of digital marketing services

More InstaSites template options and more options for the site builder.