Shopper Approved Erfahrungen

Über Shopper Approved

Erfasst bis zu 10-mal mehr verifizierte Bewertungen und Beurteilungen von Kundenprodukten und Händlern als jede andere Bewertungsplattform, um den Umsatz zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über Shopper Approved

Pretty straight forward. Good graphics to use on our site.

From time-to-time, we have items that are on backorder, and Shopper Approved sends out the survey before the product is received, causing confusion and frustration for our customers.

Bewertungen zu Shopper Approved

Shopper Approved hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shopper Approved bereits verwendet?

Angel G.
Angel G.
Webmaster in USA
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: I've not had any major issues with their services. They've been responsive with minor issues I've had in the past.

We've been using this service since Shopper Approved began their company. I like that they syndicate reviews to Google.

Integration for the product requires someone with programing knowledge. It's becoming more challenging to integrate as a small business

Jason L.

Great Tool For Boosting Ecommerce Websites

Kommentare: At our marketing agency we recommend ShopperApproved merchant reviews to all our clients. While there are some other options on the market that have pros and cons, we like the inexpensive and well thought out merchant review system from ShopperApproved. We do not typically recommend product reviews, as we prefer to retain those in whatever ecommerce CMS we're using, and we do not have an opinion about their local reviews offering (none of our clients are local businesses). We find that the ShopperApproved rating badges and javascript snippets showing recent reviews are very beneficial to conversions. We also find that when ShopperApproved merchant reviews are syndicated to Google Ads, they have a positive effect on ad performance. We like the way the survey content and timing can be customized, and we love the ease of install too - just one JS snippet on the order confirmation page is enough to start collecting merchant reviews. If we have any complaints, it's that pricing is not consistent. Many of our clients have reached out to ShopperApproved and received vastly different price quotes. Also, the user interface for the service is dated and clunky. It's not at all unusable, however, just a little confusing. Still, these are minor issues.

Easy Install, Decent Configuration Options, Merchant Review Data Syndicated To Google, Good Selection of Widgets to Promote Reviews, Great Tool For Marketing Ecommerce Websites

Clunky User Interface, Inconsistent Pricing

James D.
Co-Owner in USA

Shopper Approved delivers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Shopper Approved promised that we would see an increase in sales after implementing their review collection system on our site and we have definitely seen an increase. Customers have even mentioned that they purchased from us because of the positive reviews.

Shopper Approved helps us collect reviews directly on our site. We are also able to have past reviews on full display on our site as well, which can help to generate new sales.

We have experienced some technical glitches in the past, but customer support has always been able to resolve these issues for us.

Kevin B.

I used to like them

Kommentare: It was a great reviewing platform, but they were never too active and as time passed, they seemed sub-par.

Their platform is SUPER easy to use. Pretty easy to set up and keep things going. Randomly you'll have issues getting stars to show on your ads and such, that part gets a bit vague with them.

Their platform was much more limited than Yotpo or Trustpilot...they pretty much ghosted me and were gonna charge me the annual couple thousand bucks when we wanted to make a switch too. We had 14k+ reviews with them after 3 years and they were difficult to communicate with.

Enrique H.
Customer Service Specialist in USA
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shopper Approved From a Customer Service Perspective

Kommentare: It's like a game and I try to see how we can get our rating improved. I am also able to find patterns to try to avoid any future issues with customer interactions

It gives us the opportunity to track and filter the reviews based on the customer needs. Their star rating and filters allow us to take action and see if we need to make any adjustment to our company, website and customer service interaction.

A lot of our negative reviews are given by user (Customer) error and we are negatively reviewed from their mistakes. I would also say that when it comes to the service, their is little communication to let us know what actions are taken from the Shopper Approved customer service after we request to have a review taken down.

William S.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, even better support

Kommentare: Shopper Approved makes things very easy when it comes to handling online reviews. The video testimonials are easy, customization of messaging, ease of use in contact a customer should their review warrant it. Shopper Approved support is also fantastic. My contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], answers my questions/helps me with issues at lightning fast speed!

Shopper Approved is easy to use and makes sorting through lots of reviews that come in throughout a day a breeze. The customer resolution feature is also very nice in that one does not have to contact the customer outside of SA, all the information needed is right there.

The dashboard is a bit old feeling and could be updated/modernized to make for even easier UX. I've been told this is on the to do list for Shopper Approved so I am not worried about the timing. Looking forward to the new interface!

Fran F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very good company.

Kommentare: Excellent

Ease of use. The customers really enjoy leaving reviews, very easy for them as well.

Really I have no complaints. I can't think of anything I would say needs improved right now.

Lisa G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Collected many seller reviews over the years

Kommentare: Overall it's worked well for us. Gather good reviews has helped our business grow. It's a reasonable price compared to other review apps as well.

They email us for each feedback left. So we can reply back to the positive feedback and address negative feedback. Customers can see we are here and engaged either way.

Sometimes I don't hear back from customer service when I send a email. So I'm not sure if they worked on a particular issue.

Matts J.
VP in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shopper Approved helps us get more high quality reviews

The post-purchase pop-up that Shopper Approved developed for BigCommerce allowed us to get substantially more merchant reviews than a competing solution. And the survey questions themselves prompt high quality responses that are very useful for business insights. In addition, the Survey Destinations feature has been really successful at getting our reviews spread around most of the other major review sites.

The product reviews feature is average, as far the number of reviews it generates.

Michael T.

Excellent Product and Incredible Customer Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I have used other apps and Shopper Approved is by far the best. It has all the "bells and whistles" needed. Plus, the Customer Service Team is outstanding and ALWAYS responds very quickly.

I do not have a con for this software. It does the trick!

Lonny M.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shopper Approved - Worth Every Penny

Kommentare: Review marketing is not an optional component in an overall on-line marketing plan. I have been with Shopper Approved almost since they launched their platform, which is effectively a lifetime in the web world. They are excellent partners, and have helped me grow my business by effectively managing our customer experience, which was always high level, but not leveraged in a functional manner through our site. Having a third party company, acknowledged by Google as a premier partner, can make a big difference in your bottom line. If you are doing a good job with your clients Shopper Approved will make sure visitors to your site know it, and that they will be meaningful and trustworthy. They also have gone out of their way to include our company in programs and partnerships that at our size we would never have the possibility of encountering. There are not a lot of companies that look out for anything much more than their bottom line. Shopper Approved has proven many times in the past that not only is what they do for us important, but that the overall success of our business is meaning to them as well. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Shopper Approved is a great company to work with. In almost all of my correspondences they are quick to respond, well trained, and care about your relationship with them. The software and implementation is easy to accomplish and they have excellent technical support if needed. The software is reasonably priced especially when you consider the value of effective implementation of review marketing.

There are some technical flaws with the back office that could be improved. The search routine is not ideal and can be annoying when trying to search for reviews. Also, the follow up methodology to contact your clients for resolution can be cumbersome, and only allows one follow up to the client to amend. After that you have to contact their customer service.

Denise B.
owner in USA

Overall, great app & support

Kommentare: Shopper Approved gave us a means of sharing honest customer comments and reviews with potential customers.

Competitive cost, interfaces with BigCommerce, good support, Google Authorized aggregator.

Difficult to implement more advanced elements of software with our website without the help of a developer. Can't modify a merchant comment after it has been posted (i.e., when reaching out to a customer, if you realize you misspelled word afterwards, you can't edit). Can't modify layouts of popups. Can't leave review directly from email (it redirects users to a website).

Antwort von Shopper Approved

letztes Jahr

It's great you are seeing the comments of your customers with Google Seller Ratings and Reviews and able to display them to the prospects to prove trust and earn the sale more often. We have a team of developers to help, so please reach out to Shopper Approved at support@shopperapproved.com should you ever need additional support with integrations.

Virginia B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for the money

Kommentare: Generally very good response from our account manager.

Shoppers expect to see both company and product reviews. We get plenty of initial company reviews. After 2 months, our customers are asked to review the product. Some of them do and this is quite helpful.

I wish the request to review the product would make it to an inbox in the primary folders, but I suspect they go into a less visible area such as updates. This is unavoidable. What I do not like is the ability to veto 5 reviews per year. We only have received 1-star reviews from people who have not actually purchased the product and have an ax to grind or who didn't understand something about a discount. Just recently happened with a customer who thought she should get $5 off her order, but it was PayPal who gave her that reward for using PayPal. We had to contact our agent, who did manage to remove the review at the request of the customer. Other reviews - like "this is a scam" were from non-customers - possibly competitors but more likely just generally troublesome complainers who have no idea what they are talking about. So - I would like the 5 vetoes to get rid of those bogus reviews. It doesn't happen often, but it's awful to have these on our site.

Kevin B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ShopperApproved has helped me share thousands of consumer reviews!

Kommentare: I'd say it's worth the cost, I know it helps us generate more sales than we would if we didn't have it.

- I love the Stars integration that my google ads would get. - The badge icon really does look good and help validate our legitimacy, we always refer our clients to our ShopperApproved to see our validity.

- I'd like more to do, and if they have a more user-friendly dashboard. It is a bit clunky, kinda hard to find what I'm looking for sometimes. But, it works fine.

Eszter D.
Eszter D.
Marketing manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great choice, good price, amazing customer support

Kommentare: We are satisfied with Shopper Approved because it centralizes our reputation and review management and the dashboard is very easy to use for our customer service team. The Q&A service provides a great tool for our customers to ask questions and our responses stay on the page (helping future customers) and building valuable SEO keywords.

The integration was very easy although we our website is somewhat custom built, Shopper Approved's implementation team took care of everything from coding to styling. We had multiple styling change request and they had no problem working with us until we made it perfect. They did such a great job with the review management (seller rating and product reviews) service that we expanded and subscribed to the Q&A feature as well and could not be happier with the results.

It would be nice if customers could filter reviews on a product page.

Tristan C.
IT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shopper Approved is the best review solution for small business

Kommentare: We wanted an online review service that wasn't run by Don Corleone. Shopper Approved gave us all the features we needed, with integrity and great service. There isn't a better online review system on the internet.

What we like most about Shopper Approved, is their consistency. Too many review services up their prices once you're hooked in, then hold those reviews over your head in a old school mafia protection play. Shopper Approved has had the same pricing since we started. Their integrity is what we like most. It doesn't hurt that it works great and is easy to use.

The interfaces are a little tricky getting used to, but they are being improved all the time.

Lana A.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to collect reviews, which help to grow our business

Kommentare: For us, there's a clear relationship between displaying (good) reviews on our site and gaining more customers as a result of that. Also, their customer service is attentive, and they've even done some custom coding in our account to support our business needs.

We like that Shopper Approved lets us collect reviews using their link within our own email template and coming from our company email. We also like that their code makes it easy to display reviews on our site.

I wish we had the ability to customize the look and feel of the review collection form on our own, but Shopper Approved has helped us to do that when needed.

Adam M.
IT Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Kommentare: Good company to work with.

We use this software to gather customer insight into their experience using our website. Some of our customers are directed to review in Shopper Approved and some are sent a link to leave us a review on google. This is a great feature and has helped us get over 200 honest reviews on our google page.

It all works fine. I do not have dislikes about this software.

Trent T.
p in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Review Aggregate!

Kommentare: Excellent!

Easy to use, transparent, easy for businesses to respond to review.

That Google does not accept initial customer reviews. Overpriced on sitejabber syndication.

Antwort von Shopper Approved

letztes Jahr

Hi Trent! Thank you for the feedback. Shopper Approved's Seller ratings and reviews are easy to use to help you attain a Google Seller Rating, and we are glad you think so, too! Please contact Shopper Approved directly to go over any concerns you have about the initial reviews or pricing.

Bill G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shopper Approved is excellent at spreading the word about our wiper blades store.

Their interface with our customers is very quick and easy to use so we get a high rate of responses. We also the ability to respond to customer comments is great so now we can show future potential customers who read the "bad reviews" that we assist even our fussiest clientele.

The Merchant tools interface is moderately confusing. Even after 3 years I still have trouble finding what I'm looking for.

Trent B.

Excellent website review service

Kommentare: Shopper Approved has been a pretty painless integration over the years. It works! Customers use it and it gives us great feedback and social proof to help conversion rates.

Shopper Approved has been integral in helping us gain more reviews from our customers. Our customers love to share their experience and this platform makes it super easy for them to do this. We also love how the reviews are sent to us several times per day and it give us timely feedback to see if our website is having issues, or other things that may need to be addressed. Bottom line, it give our customers a voice and we listen which means we all win!

The video reviews seems like they don't function as well as desired. Very few people complete. I'm not sure how to fix this but it is a new feature.

Afshin Y.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable to Our Business!

Kommentare: ShopperApproved is indispensable to our business. With ecommerce companies like ours, especially, we need to prove trust and customer reviews do that!

Our customers tell us all the time that the ShopperApproved reviews were a key decision making factor in purchase with us. It is very intuitive and easy to use and the design and branding is excellent. Customer service is also beyond reproach!

There really isn't anything, other than restrictions that come from Google. But even that is understandable. I really love ShopperApproved, nothing negative to say honestly. It's been great and we've been with them for many, many years!

Albert G.

Happy Customer

Kommentare: We are very pleased with the software. We are probably under utilizing some of the features.

It is very user friendly. I feel it's a great value for the price. It's also a well known review software so many customers have heard of the company which helps validate the reviews.

I didn't like the full year having to be paid upfront. Currently they made an exception and allowed a quarterly plan for me. Starting out, it was a bit of a turn off to have to pay the full year up front.

Paul G.

Great Product

We have been using Shopper Approved just over a year and already have over 7000 reviews. These reviews definitely give customers to confidence to shop on our site and we can easily justify the cost with the additional sales it has generated.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about this product.

Alex R.
president in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Review Software

Kommentare: Positive overall. No issues

Shopper Approved is a good tool for getting reviews. Reviews are essential, so you must implement SOMETHING. Shopper approved has a good customer support and I have never had any issues with them when problems arise.

Maybe something to do with social media. And maybe conversion tracking.