Filtern nach:

Über Mana Scheduler

A cloud-based system that helps increase efficiency & productivity for the scheduling and client management needs of your tattoo shop.

Erfahre mehr über Mana Scheduler

Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Junior Pension Administrator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Desk Girl

I’ve worked with two other scheduling systems in my three years of working in a professional tattoo shop. This software noticed all the flaws of other scheduling software and fixed them. The software was easy to navigate around which made finding client information simple compared to other software.

I like everything about the software. Anything I had an issue with I’d contact the company, and they would fix the problem quickly and efficiently.

Antwort von Mana Scheduler

Thank you so much for the review Vanessa!

Michael R.
Tattoo artist, shop owner in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mana in my studio

Kommentare: The move ahead list has helped me several times to quickly decide who I can fill an opening with. It is really cool to see my shop data with the analytics. I have clients from halfway across the country that I would not have realized!

Auto appointment confirmations are amazing, cuts down on hours every week leaving voicemails, waiting for call backs, no more dealing with full and not set up vms. Digital release waivers!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

It takes a bit to load any current appointments but after that, the scheduler has been a blessing to my shop!

Antwort von Mana Scheduler

Thank you so much for the review Mike!

Tattoo Artist in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Excellent scheduler

The options when scheduling appointments.

There isn't an app for mobile devices as of yet

Antwort von Mana Scheduler

Thank youf for the great review! Just so you do know, Mana Scheduler is offered as a mobile solution. You can access it from any device, anywhere with internetaccess, directly through the same website URL on your phone browser, that you would use to access it on a computer. The program conforms to the resolution size of your device screen so that you don't need to scroll much or Zoom in/out and still gives it an "App" feel at the same time! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Thank you again!

Don M.
artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

using mana

Kommentare: mana provides even more scheduling options than i new i needed. this helped me schedule more efficiently.

very easy to use and organizes all of my scheduling information perfectly.

i have yet to find any cons. there are no negatives to this software.

Antwort von Mana Scheduler

Thank you so much for the review Don!

Andrea R.
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software!

Kommentare: This keeps my information, schedules and legal paperwork in one organized place and takes less stress off my shoulders. It's easy to use and a fair priced write off.

Easy to use. Everything you need to effectively run your tattoo shop in one place. I have been using this for 3 months and absolutely love it! It keeps my statistics, confirmation messaging to clients for less worry, online liability waiver, wait lists, customer information, cost effective tax write-off. Great customer service!

Nothing. Creators correct any malfunctions and are open to suggestions.

Antwort von Mana Scheduler

Thank you so much for the review Andrea!

Tyree P.
Owner/Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduler and great customer service.

Easy to use and keeps track of important info for easy access.

I don't know. But you're making me answer with a 40 character minimum. So now I've done that.

Antwort von Mana Scheduler

Sorry for the required characters. We're not big on them either, But they are great for Capterra. Thanks Tyree!