Filtern nach:

Über Vantage Software

Vantage Software bietet umfassende, aber intuitive Lösungen für alternative Wertpapierfirmen zur Verwaltung ihrer Geschäfte.

Erfahre mehr über Vantage Software

Alex B.
Senior Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Alex’s Review

Overall, I like all the applications that come with the software. We are able to provide all the necessary numbers to our investors and even take it a step further by showing our properties with images. The portal has a lot features that make it easy for them to receive secure documents via upload or through email. Before we got this software we used to track everything in excel and send statements in PDF. Now we have professional statements that are easy to read and look great! The support team is extremely helpful and answer questions fast. Our investors are often impressed. I would highly recommend this software!

The only thing I would say that I don’t like is certain placement of save buttons and drop downs in the back end. I don’t have too many negatives.

Jason H.
Director of Finance and Tax in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I would buy again

Kommentare: Over all my experience was fantastic. The system did exactly what I needed it to do and any problems that arose were dealt with quickly and resolved efficiently.

Customer Support is Incredible, Vantage will do everything possible to help and make sure it is working. It calculated correctly and saved me personally an immense amount of time. Running waterfalls and creating statements went from weeks of process and checking to days.

It can be difficult to learn processes to make all parts of the system work together. Vantage will work with you as long as it takes for you to learn the process where you are self sufficient, and even then when you forget something they will help.

Destinee B.
IR Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vantage Software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been outstanding thanks to our Vantage rep.

I like how robust the software is, considering almost all things related to investor management.

The interface could use an update. Sometimes currency data defaults to nothing when making updates or changes to a contact or investor profile. Also, cannot always tell when certain changes have been saved or updated, but really minor things that could make a big difference.

Connor G.
Investor Relations Analyst in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to pull up investor info and advise based on their situation.

The ease of use and learning curve is extremely beneficial.

Pulling reports can be difficult occasionally

Ola A.
Investor Relations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Service

The comfort and easy login for all our investors. Great tool for our company to manage all our partners investment.

This software gives us the rest of mind and transparency in dealing with our partners.

Jessica A.
Director of Investor Relations in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM software

My favorite thing about Vantage is the customer service. Our team has been able to make modifications and changes to our investor portal easily. The Vantage team responds to all requests in a timely manner and gives multiple options to whatever change you wish to make. We were able to have specific settings on our Vantage portal to ensure that we could generate specific reports for our different teams - accounting, underwriting etc.

There is no automated password reset. One must manually change the password for a user. However, I believe Vantage is working to change this. Other than that- not many complaints :).

Carole H.
Assistant Project Manager in Israel
Vermögensverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vantage is highly recommended

An easy to use multi currency software, investors can securely track their investments and download important documentation through the investor portal. User friendly back end and excellent support and turn around time for implementing new features and tweaking reports.

Anything that has not worked for us, has been changed to suit our company's requirements. We don't have any cons on this system.

Julie S.
Real Estate Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vantage Review

Kommentare: It is a great product for an investor and accounting portal and very beneficial for getting accurate information out to clients in a timely fashion.

Very user friendly. Customer service is awesome. Compares very favorably with other investor portal programs I have used. Provides great functionality and features for the price point.

I really don't have a negative to give on the software.

Kayla R.
Fund Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vantage is a Great Software

The business support we receive through Vantage is great. They solve any issues very quickly and provide help very quickly as well.

Some small glitches do happen (as with any software) - but these are always fixed very efficiently.

Todd D.
Managing Partner in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid software

Customer support is exceptional; quick response time; willing to help anytime it is needed; walk-through and step-by-step training available. Support developed a specifically tailored report which was well received by our investors.

Takes time to understand the functionality; be sure to document your processes;