Filtern nach:

Über SEOprofiler

Website promotion solution that offers link management, keyword research, and SEO audits to improve rankings on search engines.

Erfahre mehr über SEOprofiler

James C.

Our views on the SEOProfiler software

5 letztes Jahr

After using many other software products, SEOProfiler gave us the insight to quickly SEO our clients' pages.

COST!!! It's to expensive for occasional use.

Faiz A.
CFO in Indien

SEO Profiler Best Online Tool To find Keywords

Kommentare: Overall for On-page activity SEO Profiler is best but for OFF-page opportunity I won't prefer to use.

I'm using SEO Profiler for a very long timelike 3+ years. The only thing is SEO Profiler I liked is they provide good numbers of keywords in which website is ranking. Even SEO Profiler also share keywords that have 100+ position in Google SERP

There are two things through which I'm not pleased with SEO Profiler one is their pricing second is their backlinks database. They have a very low backlinks database as compared to other tools. SEO Profiler shows only a few backlinks.

Almar H.
Almar H.
Owner in Niederlande

At the end of it's life-cycle

Kommentare: Some 5 years ago (in 2016) I was looking for a complete suite for my SEO needs.
I gave SEO Profiler the benefit of the doubt and tried it out. The software already looked a little bit outdated back then and was not top-notch, but I thought that could be further developed.
Because of the completeness of the suite and the fact that it wasn't too expensive I did have a paid account during 5 years. But meanwhile I noted that the development of the tool was minimal (tools from more innovative companies where developing with the speed of light). Some features were even so poorly worked out that they not efficient and frustrating to use. Though the person behind the helpdesk self was very polite and accurate, the 'customer-care organization' did not involve or encourage customer ideas feedback. Axandra (the company behind) seems to be a very closed organization and they are not involving customers in their software development process. The knowledge base for explaining some features was very minimal and they did not make one video for showing new ideas. From all my feedback and feature requests I did not see one implemented.
The only feedback i'd got was; "I have forwarded your suggestions to the developers." together with Unfortuantely, I cannot give you a concrete time frame"
So after these years I decided to quit SEO Profiler and go for another tool with more perspective.

> It had many features (complete suite) > Price/Quality > Web-based Dashboard

> Poor usability (it took a long time before everything was clear) > Lack of online information or assistance > Structuring of features (unclear process flow) > Poor speed > To be competitive in SEO you must have an accurate and up-to-date tool that has a superb user experience. Unfortunately, SEO Profiler had not evolved anymore in the last years and so the tool is used as a cash-cow.

Saif ali K.
Director in Indien

Online Software for Website Auditing

Kommentare: Overall I'm just fine like 7 out of 10 in terms of marking

What i like most in SEOprofiler is it's Readability checker that help me to find my content grade. Also SeoProfiler gives option to monitor my website server by adding pages in Uptime server option. If you Audit your website then you will see one option thats is content topic's that shows most popular keywords or high keywords frequency words nd gives an overview of that page.

First things first, earlier SEoprofiler was too good but now they have increased there price. Many SEO tools are available on more higher price but they have very big database for off-page activity. Seoprofiler is good for website auditing but you can work on your projects by online using SEOprofiler.

Moh A.
Digital Marketer in Indien

SEOprofiler is Good For On-Page

Kommentare: Overall, I'm fine to use SEOprofiler but you must have use other tool as well.

Hello, I would like to share my experience with SEOprofiler. I've used SEOprofiler for website auditing. It is very good online tools for website auditing and gives you in-depth analysis report of your website. Also SEOprofiler have option to export your report in pdf.

I think pricing structure of SEOprofiler is little high as considering for features they are providing.

Junaid A.
SEO Trainee in Indien

Just Normal SEO TOOL

Kommentare: Overall, i suggest you to try this because maybe you can find something useful like there FAQ schema features is good.

The best features of SEOprofiler is that it help to create custom online report for clients. They can see there progress and other metrics online.

There are many cons in seoprofiler like they don't have good database of backlinks. Compare backlinks analysis report of Seoprofiler with other tools it shows only 5 back links while other tools shows 100 backlins,it is very large difference.