PRO Sitemaps Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über PRO Sitemaps

Easy-to-use solution that helps you generate and maintain site map for your website.

Erfahre mehr über PRO Sitemaps

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2019

"The Quickest Way to Create a Sitemap"

Kommentare: This was the ideal solution for me. I created a small(ish) blog, which has now grown, and this software prepared a perfect sitemap for me. I am 100% happy with it.

Vorteile: If you have a website or blog, you need a sitemap, so search engines can index and find your pages. I had no idea how to do this for my site, but luckily I found this software and it was as easy as inputting my website address and a sitemap was produced! Once uploaded to my site, it worked fine and produced no errors. The free version works if your site has less than 500 pages, which mine did when I started using this software. If you want to get your site online and visible as soon as possible, give this software a try. I don't have any complaints.

Nachteile: No cons to this - it's quick, easy and works fine.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2019
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2021

"PRO Sitemaps is so simple but powerful, helpful as well"

Kommentare: It was good, I've used it so many times and the software was able to make me happy every time. There is nothing critical here, even a non-tech person can do this without any previous experience.

Vorteile: Creating an XML sitemap is super easy for an SEO expert, but it is a bit difficult to find out an outstanidng sitemap creation tool. I tried PRO sitemaps, it's so simple and was able to provide what I was needed.

Nachteile: The only cons I can think about is its pricing, I don't think it is worth it. As well as, free plans are not too good, there are very limited benefits they offer on the free plan.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2021