Über Streem

Streem hat es sich zur Aufgabe gemacht, das Fachwissen der Welt durch AR-angereicherte Videoverbindungen und Kundenerlebnisse für alle zugänglich zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Streem

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Streem

4,0
5,0
5,0

Streem hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Streem bereits verwendet?

Shôn
Commercial and Business Sales Manager in UK
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My time with Streem

Kommentare: Nothing but positive, the level of support working with the team at Streem has been unbelievable, always on hand to help, and happy to listen help us understand how we can further use Streems functionality

Ease of use. Having had to deploy Streem out to over 800 people in our organisation, from the highly technical to technophobes, it has been a pleasure to introduce software that simply works, easy to pick up, intuitive and very fast to deploy.

Really hard to find negatives, getting senior management to understand the value of the software and the customer engagement it delivers.

Troy
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool during pandemic

Kommentare: Absolutely, one of the best things I've ever done for the business! As a business owner, I am not that interested in running around in a truck and quoting jobs all day but it's very easy for me to schedule four or five virtual calls from 5 to 7 and get those knocked out and send a quote to my customers and then all they have to do is hit approve and we just made money without having to go to the customer's house directly, I didn't pay anyone, no gas or wear and tear on the truck, and we are not out there getting or spreading disease.

I especially like keeping a video on file of our interactions with customers so that I can share this with my employees prior to them going out on the job.

It doesn't always work 100% of the time for every customer. Some customers are a little apprehensive about clicking on the items that they have to click in order to make the program work from there end.

Cristal
Cristal
Customer Experience Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great concept, execution and support need work

I liked that you were able to keep history of the contact and video sessions, and also that you could take pictures by getting a screenshot

It feels like one of those software program that isn't at it's prime yet, it's very finicky, would love to see how it works in the future once it's developed more.

Antwort von Streem

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, we're excited for you to come back and try our software again as we have made significant improvements. Both our Expert and Customer experiences have been refreshed and we have added an iOS and Android app with advanced AR features, including our OnSIte experience. See it in action https://www.streem.com/get-a-demo