Über Streem

Das Unternehmen bemüht sich, die Experten der Welt zugänglicher zu machen. Die Vision des Unternehmens ist es, auf Knopfdruck Zugang zu Fachwissen in jeder Branche zu erhalten.

Erfahre mehr über Streem

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Streem bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shôn H.
Commercial and Business Sales Manager in UK
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My time with Streem

Kommentare: Nothing but positive, the level of support working with the team at Streem has been unbelievable, always on hand to help, and happy to listen help us understand how we can further use Streems functionality

Ease of use. Having had to deploy Streem out to over 800 people in our organisation, from the highly technical to technophobes, it has been a pleasure to introduce software that simply works, easy to pick up, intuitive and very fast to deploy.

Really hard to find negatives, getting senior management to understand the value of the software and the customer engagement it delivers.

Troy A.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool during pandemic

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely, one of the best things I've ever done for the business! As a business owner, I am not that interested in running around in a truck and quoting jobs all day but it's very easy for me to schedule four or five virtual calls from 5 to 7 and get those knocked out and send a quote to my customers and then all they have to do is hit approve and we just made money without having to go to the customer's house directly, I didn't pay anyone, no gas or wear and tear on the truck, and we are not out there getting or spreading disease.

I especially like keeping a video on file of our interactions with customers so that I can share this with my employees prior to them going out on the job.

It doesn't always work 100% of the time for every customer. Some customers are a little apprehensive about clicking on the items that they have to click in order to make the program work from there end.

Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Customer Experience Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great concept, execution and support need work

I liked that you were able to keep history of the contact and video sessions, and also that you could take pictures by getting a screenshot

It feels like one of those software program that isn't at it's prime yet, it's very finicky, would love to see how it works in the future once it's developed more.

Antwort von Streem

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, we're excited for you to come back and try our software again as we have made significant improvements. Both our Expert and Customer experiences have been refreshed and we have added an iOS and Android app with advanced AR features, including our OnSIte experience. See it in action https://www.streem.com/get-a-demo