Über OneUp

Plane und wiederhole deine Beiträge für Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest und Google My Business automatisch.

Erfahre mehr über OneUp

OneUp makes posting to Linked-In for me super easy and allows me to schedule my posts accordingly, so I don't have to keep visiting the platform. The interface is very intuitive and all web based.

Any last minute changes done, and the post is not confirmed for scheduling, all the changes are lost and one has to go all through again.

Bewertungen zu OneUp

4,9

OneUp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 335 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneUp bereits verwendet?

Kaytlin
Kaytlin
Social Media Manager in USA

Outstanding Product Value and Features

Kommentare: Overall, I have loved using OneUp. It has simplified the process of posting for all of my clients. With each of my clients having a minimum of two accounts, with several having at least four, it is so convenient and time-saving to be able to post to all accounts at once. Scheduling posts saves me time and brain power, avoiding the constant "Did I post today??" fear in the back of my mind. [sensitive content hidden] and the team have reached out and asked their user base what we need or where we can see room for improvement, and they follow through!

OneUp's customer service is second to none. They are quick to respond and address any questions I have. They are receptive to the needs of their users and it is clear that they put in the effort day after day to constantly improve their service. They have integrated so many sites and features in the past year that I would never recommend anyone pay more for another service provider.

The biggest con is that reporting is a separate add-on subscription. It's understandable at the current state of the service, but I would like to see that tacked onto at least the higher-level subscriptions in the future.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review Kaytlin! Glad to hear you are loving OneUp :)

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better then Facebook's in-platform auto scheduler, Better then Hoot Suite

Kommentare: Fantastic. I learned it quickly. My workers learned it quickly. Several learning curves with adding accounts to categories, but once we found the list view, we could cntl+f to easily add accounts to catagories. 10 out of 10 overall experience.

After loading over 500 posts and leaving for vacation, I returned with zero issues. All my posts were triggered on time. All happy clients. Google does not have a posting schedule, it is also hard to find. Lots of companies offer it, but they don't do it well. With Oneup, I can choose individual buttons like add call now buttons and website links. When I have a client that I need to post on FB, Google, Twitter, I just upload 1 post, and Oneup will post the image and the content on all 3 platforms, and on whatever time I want. We are going to start selling annual packages and the Oneup system allows you to duplicate posts and submit them again. This will be helpful when we start to rotate 350 posts annually. Everyone will be auto-pilot at that point and I will be able to increase my margins by over 300%. Excellent software, clean, easy to use. I highly recommend this product if you post on a daily basis with google my business alone or multiple platforms. Also, they are actively building the software, which is great because I know I have support and I know they still care about the product evolving. This is important because FB and Google update and change actively things, so Oneup needs to keep up with them. At this point, I feel they are 120% invested in staying on top. Give it a shot, 5-stars from us. Client Database - almost 100 clients Posts per Year - 1500+ Software Experience: 10 out of 10 A solution to a large section of our fulfillment: Yes.

When you are uploading numerous posts at one time, and don't have a spreadsheet to import (We write our content out of docs), after each submission, the page refreshes. You have to go and find the business again (hard when you have hundreds) then select them , then let it load up the post page again, then you can enter another post, submit, then it refreshes, have to start over again and find the business. I would love a (submit and post another) button, that instead of refreshing back to ground zero, just whipes the forms and refreshes the individual client page. Please consider, as it will save us hours every week.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks John, we are glad to hear that OneUp has enabled so much more efficiency for you! Based on your feedback in the Cons section, we have added an option for immediately scheduling another post after submitting a post. Hope it is helpful and saves you a ton of time! :)

Tyler
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing platform and customer service!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It’s so easy to use. No constant errors like other apps. Customer service is incredible

Nothing. I feel like everything is so seamless

vor 2 Monaten

Appreciate the review Tyler, glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp!

Rick
Rick
Director in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rudimentary social-sharing app offers no unique features

Kommentare: It was frustrating and non-intuitive to figure out how things worked. The interface was not appealing. There was no onboarding of any kind.

Well, not much really. Yes, it's a social sharing app and one can invite team members. The best feature is the ability to add and automate RSS feeds. Bitly integration is included. It has a Chrome extension but I didn't bother installing it because there was no link in the app itself to the Chrome webstore. I shouldn't have to go search for it myself.

The interface is rudimentary, ugly, and often confusing. For instance, when adding social networks, it wasn't clear that anything had happened because the UI element that indicated success was way down on the page. I have a 14-inch HD laptop screen. You have to have an iMac Pro or something to even notice the network had been added, without scrolling. Just indicative of the overall bad design. OneUp doesn't offer a single unique or compelling feature to persuade me to switch. There doesn't appear to be a default schedule for posts. Instead, the process of manually adding time slots is extremely tedious and time-consuming. Buffer, for instance, automatically sets up best-possible times for posting based on your time zone and the social network you're using. You can, of course, change that, but it's a big time-saver and it's based on their years of accumulated data.

Antwort von OneUp

Hey Rick, appreciate your feedback, however it seems like you may have missed some features. 1. In terms of onboarding, there is a tutorial video on the very first page inside of OneUp after you sign up. Did you get a chance to watch it? 2. There is a link to the Chrome Extension inside of OneUp. However, I guess we need to do a better job of making it easier to find. Thanks for the feedback. 3. OneUp does indeed have a Posting Schedule feature, where you can set predetermined timeslots for your posts. It is under "Posting Schedule" on the main navigation bar. Did you get a chance to check it out? All that said, we appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon :)

Kayla

Best Social Media Scheduler I've Used So Far

Kommentare: Very good! It's made my life so much easier. 10/10 would recommend.

I've used quite a few social media automation apps in my 11 years working in digital marketing but OneUp is my favorite, simply because it makes posting reels to Instagram so easy. This is a feature that, for some reason, any other apps seem to struggle with, including Meta's own content planner.

I think it would be helpful to see all published posts and scheduled posts in one calendar view. (Right now you can only view them in separate tabs.)

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Kayla, thanks for the review! Glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)

Max
Business Owner in Österreich
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super effective and easy to use

Kommentare: Great! Easy setup, nice packages, great support and a great software!

It has a great support that has also an ear for small business owners and fast and great solutions for problems! For me, a friendly customer support is the most important beside the software itself! And: The software is effective, easy to use and perfect for us, because it offers scheduling for google my business, instagram and facebook at once!

Because I have a 13“ inch screen which is really small it is sometimes a bit hard to have every information on screen, but this is a very personal problem!

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Max, glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)

Glenn
Glenn
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

OneUp works well

Kommentare: Positive experience so far. Easy to use and schedule posts to social channels.

Scheduling posts and being able to provide a calendar link to clients so they can view it.

When generating a calendar link, it is saved in the share calendar popup. However, it is unclear if I am able to reuse the previously generated link when I update the schedule on a weekly basis. I have been genrating a new one each time. Some clarity there would be nice.

vor 12 Monaten

Hey Glenn, thanks for your review! To answer your question, you do NOT need to generate a new Calendar share link each time. The old link will update with any new posts :)

Hans
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Like having an assistant

Kommentare: Simple and easy to use once you get thru the initial learning curve.

Post Scheduling allowed us to focus on content and not be concerned about admin.

NO cons really, just needs to be utilized to get value in return.

vor 3 Monaten

Apprecaite the review Hans. Glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp :)

Edd
Edd
Principal in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support is Top Notch

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], he worked hard to make sure everything was set up and working correctly for me.

It would be nice if the automated posts from RSS feeds were available in a cheaper package.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Edd, glad you are enjoying OneUp!

Daniel
Pressure Cleaning in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for social media content

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 10/10 Perfect for my needs to constantly schedule GMB posts

How easy it is to use. I use it GMB and it’s perfect

The pricing is a little on the more expensive but if you use it for all the social media platforms it’s worth it

letzten Monat

Thanks for your review Daniel! Glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp!

Karl
Director in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's very good, easy to use, if a little clunky.

Kommentare: I do like this platform. I've used Buffer and Hootsuite and OneUp is now my preferred.
Whilst there are a couple of things to iron out (thus I've not given it 5 stars all round) I like the fact that the support team are quick to respond.
It's easy to use and readily does what I need it to.

I like the scheduling calendar and the fact that I can move posts around. This makes it easier to make sure posts aren't going out across the channels on the same day. I also like the fact that I can quickly and easily duplicate posts so I don't have to recreate them from scratch.

The auto-scheduling doesn't quite work as described on the website. It automatically schedules your post after the last post (furthest into the future) and not the next available time-slot (nearest in the future). The website is a bit slow but I'm assured that it's a work-in-progress and will improve.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks for the review Karl :)

Shafiq
VP Executive Search, N. America & EMEA in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for scheduling posts on a regular to multiple social media accounts easy!

Kommentare: By automatically posting, I am saving time as I no longer have to manually schedule posts.

It is by far the easiest tool I have found to schedule repeating posts on a regular basis.

None that I have come across for my needs

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Shafiq, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp for scheduing your social media posts :)

Jurica
Digital marketing specialist in Kroatien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beat Instagram Auto Upload Scheduling Tool

Kommentare: OneUp tool is really a time saver and must have tool for every social media manager. I have 5 personal Instagram accounts and I also manage many Jewelry and Watch Brands or Stores social media.
So if you need a tool that will automatically post your scheduled post on social media platform like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stocktwits or Google My Business (GMB) then you should definitely give a try on this tool.
Example: In less than 5 hours I have prepare over 100+ scheduled unique posts, which means I have found 100+ images on IG, wrote unique caption, hashtags and then upload on OneUp app.
Uploading and setting up 'bulk upload' feature was done in less than 5 minutes.
Task of 5 hours for 3+ month of content every day. And you can also turn on reposting option so that every post will be uploaded again after x amount of time. My business is now automated and I can spend more time on interaction with followers and less on preparing content.

I was looking for only one feature...and that was Auto Post on Instagram for scheduled posts, but I got much more. Before cca. 2 years (in 2018-2019) there was only one or two auto post scheduling tools for Instagram and only OneUp was affordable and very good at it. Great feature is also that they have bulk scheduling upload (.csv) for posts and stories which saved tons of time for me. And you can also repeat scheduled posts (tool will post your photo every X amount of time...for example, you can create 30 scheduled posts and set the posts to repeat each month). Scheduled tool also allows you to auto-post from RSS. I did not use the product for other platforms but you can also use it for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Stocktwits and Google My Business (GMB). I also need to mention Davis and his team. Each and every time when I had a problem, they have answered very fast and solve the problem under 24 hours. Price is more than affordable for what you get and that is also one factor that keeps me here.

Sometimes one of my 30+ Chrome extensions blocks something on platform...but it is not the problem that cause tool but my browser. And that is the only 'problem' I have with the OneUp tool. But I always fix it by opening tool in incognito section where I am not using extensions.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks for the thoughtful review Jurica! We are super happy to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)

Su
Content Manager in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

The best tool for LinkedIn post automation

Kommentare: Overall I think the tool comes with all the features you need to generate a content plan that saves a lot of time and automates the process of posting interesting stuff on a regular basis. It is very easy to use and the support team always answers my questions within hours. I am very thankful for this amazing experience I have made with OneUp and I am looking forward to see what kind of features they will launch next.

I really enjoy the user experience within the tool, it's very intuitive. The tool comes with a lot of helpful features just like the canva integration, the timeslot and category section and the opportunity to automate my posts also in my private linkedin profile. I also prefer the tool because it makes planning my posts simple and fun. Also, I really like the fact that I can add images, videos or links to my postings. I use OneUp everyday to schedule my posting ideas and it helps me to organize my postings and saving time by automating the posting process. I can definitely recommend using OneUp to all LinkedIn users who want to generate more followers by posting frequently.

I was searching for a tool like this for months and I wish I had found OneUp earlier!

Leah
Lead Gardener, Roadmap Artist in USA

Makes a Real Difference Especially with Google My Business

Kommentare: Good, definitely. Today I had a problem that I couldn't resolve. I asked for help and got it very quickly. This is super important to me. I have a lot of patience with newer technology but am happy to grow with a growing company... but when I can't solve a problem with posted help, I want to be able to reach someone and this definitely happened today.

I have clients that need regular posting to their Google My Business account and the fact that you can use this app for such a low cost to schedule posts/updates is a big deal. I appreciate that the developers continue to make the user interface more intuitive and therefore easier to use.

The user interface initially took some getting used to and I would like the account holder profile to include a little more information.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Leah, we are glad to hear OneUp has been helpful for you and your clients! We have actually just recently added more information and functionality to the account holder profiles :) Also, since you published this review, we have actually updated and modernized the entire user interface :)

Megan
Marketing Coordinator in Neuseeland

Fantastic scheduling app

We have recently started using OneUp to schedule our client posts, and it has exceeded our expectations. The customer service has been above and beyond, and our questions have always been answered within 24 hours. OneUp is far cheaper than any alternative that we have used before, yet we are able to achieve more of what we need on OneUp (such as scheduling posts to Google My Business). We use the app daily and could not be more pleased with how it has gone.

Whenever we run into any issues or concerns, we contact the team at OneUp who are extremely helpful and attentive with solving this for us. It would be great in the future to perhaps see a streams of current posts on your social media accounts, but we are more than happy with what is offered currently.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Megan, we are happy to hear that you enjoy using OneUp to schedule your social media and GMB posts! :)

Jennifer
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The tool I've been looking for

Kommentare: Great. Surprisingly positive.

OneUp does exactly what it says, easily and without frills. I wanted to schedule posts (primarily Twitter and Google My Business) that would automatically repost at a given interval. This is easily the best way to do this! Connecting accounts was super easy, managing the account is super easy, and posting is a breeze.

The icons are a little clunky, and I wish I could just drag an image onto my post instead of selecting my hard drive first, but that's about it. I also wish for a plan between 10 and 30 accounts ... I have 16 and I have had to post LinkedIn and Facebook natively like a caveman.

Antwort von OneUp

Hey Jennifer, glad to hear you enjoy using OneUp for scheduling your Twitter and Google My Business posts :) Also, you can indeed drag and drop images onto your posts in OneUp already :)

Rodney
CEO in Kanada
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands Down! The Best Social Media Automation

Kommentare: Rep. is one of the most patient and helpful human I know! Tech support is on par I never have to wait days for a response like " Social Tap or Hootsuite " He cares about his customers and will do whatever he needs to do! I can truly call him my friend. Rep. has even team-viewed with me and got on the phone so I could explain to him everything I wanted to add. All addons that every other company said are impossible to do rep. had them done for me. Your not just a number to OneUP, The will give you personal attention and help you with whatever you need.

All the features I need to make my social media business runs like clock work. Very easy to use and setup! Has not crashed or lost all my work like so many others! More great features being added! Very adaptable Custom addons tailored to my business Bulk uploader in csv format There are many features in the works that I know everyone will love to have!

There is no cons to this wonderful software if I need something added it gets done.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks for the review Rodney!

Victoria
Communications Manager in Schweden
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software for SoMe or Communication managers

Kommentare: I'm mostly using it to schedule content for different platforms, where the calendar also comes in handy. Some platforms (for example LinkedIn) doesn't offer scheduling "inhouse" and OneUp helps with that, freeing up my time to manage other socials or work on other things. So far I really like it and I think we'll be using it for most of our social media content creation/scheduling/planning.

The best part I think is the diversity of channels linked to the software, so one has the option to keep all their socials planning in one place. It's also very easy to use and learn!

I would like to be able to post articles on LinkedIn, instead of posts, which I haven't found a way to do yet (but perhaps I haven't looked har enough, I'm still pretty new)

Antwort von OneUp

Hey Victoria, thanks for the review :) Unfortunately LinkedIn does not allow scheduling tools to post Articles - they only allow regular posts to be scheduled.

Evie
Director in Neuseeland

Disappointing software

Kommentare: overall the whole experience was clunky and difficult to manage. the Que to poorly set up. 8 months into the subscription access to Instagram and Facebook was withdrawn without being notified and given a choice to find a new platform. The notification came by way of multiple failed post emails.. very poor service.

The only real Pro with this software was the pricing and that it integrated with Google My Business

Intergration with Instagram and Facebook withdrawn, Future post Que difficult to manage. no integration with design software

Antwort von OneUp

Hey Evie, access to Facebook has been restored. OneUp also integrates with Canva, one of the biggest design softwares. Was there any specific design software integration you were looking for?

Rebecca
Rebecca
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have For Facebook Groups

Kommentare: Love this tool - it is great for managing/posting for social media shares FB groups! We manage a number of these groups where we have at least 10 daily posts that instruct our members about times to post to a variety of social media campaigns. We struggled with remembering to do the background work - OneUp took away all of the headache! Easy, peasy - quick to set up and never a failure to post!

The scheduling of FB posts was an answer to our prayers! It was easy to establish, set up, create posts and manage across the team. Very cost appropriate - and the tool offers a lot of answers to scheduling headaches.

That it didn't make my coffee! No, seriously, nothing bad at all!

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Rebecca, glad to hear that OneUp has been helpful :)

Mo
Mo
Content Writer & Social Media Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

An Awesome Scheduling App -> True Evergreen Posting with All Social Networks & an Affordable Price

Kommentare: I highly recommend OneUp as it helps me manage my social media accounts easily in a nice looking interface. It helps me get my posts scheduled quickly and track them visually in a Calendar View that amazingly useful. It's also affordable with generous amounts of social accounts I can connect so I have all my accounts in one place without worrying about how many posts I have queued. Forget the restrictions and high prices of other apps and try OneUp, I'm glad I did.

OneUp has true evergreen posting with individual or bulk scheduling, queues without the complicated scheduling calendars, and excellent customer service. This is the one app that has all the major networks: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google+ at an affordable price without limiting restrictions on the number of posts that I see other services have who charge a lot more.

There are a few hiccups that needed attention, but tech support is on it - fast. The support I receive is quick, comprehensive, effective and always polite.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Mo! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)

Vignesh
Consultant in Indien

Ideal for scheduling Twitter Threads & ease of use

Kommentare: Great experience. It has helped me sort out the strategy and focus on optimizing reach.

It's a good tool to schedule twitter threads & optimize your online presence.

The UI could have been improved and streamlined.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Vignesh, we will actually be releasing an updated user interface in the next few weeks :)

Rohit
Rohit
Security Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clean, decent and feture rich platform for social media management

I really like the way it manages all the social media channels in one single page. I have other apps in past which had similar features but that did not provide feature to make one single post, posted to all the platforms. OneUpApp has those features which I really like. And their calendar preview and scheduling tweets via cal view is nice. Plus there are various small small features which makes user interface really handy, as in if I pick the time it will automatically pick it my time zone, tagging people in scheduled tweets. I would recommend this to any who wants to schedule post to social media

Overall this app and interface is great. I could not find any cons based on my usage. I would certainly explore this app more.

Antwort von OneUp

Thanks Rohit! Really happy to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)

Eden
Morning Show Host in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, even for me!

Kommentare: Well, first, I was SHOCKED to hear directly from [sensitive content hidden] That's a new one! Second, after using OneUp for one day for my podcast, I joined with a second account so I can post on behalf of my radio morning show!

This is the first of MANY social media schedulers I've tried that I am able to use with ease. I'm not quite a boomer, but I need things to be very simple. This is! And, you can't beat the price!

So far, so good! I had a few minor issues in set up but was able to resolve with customer service help

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the review Eden! Glad to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)