CAREWORKS Bewertungen

von SOFSCRIPT Systems and Services

Filtern nach:

Über CAREWORKS

Complete web based hospital management system that offers more than 500+ unique features and management reports.

Erfahre mehr über CAREWORKS

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"CareWorks: A basic platform for "

Kommentare: I work for a nonprofit organization called, Interfaith Caregivers on a part-time basis. We are a volunteer based organization and many of our use of Caregivers is where our volunteers are held plus donors and our media contacts and board members. Most of our database includes basic volunteer information such as name, contact information, how many years they've volunteered, who or what program they volunteer for, their background check information, as well as if they have donated to Interfaith Caregivers and the religious congregation that they attend and their volunteer role. In CareWorks I look up the volunteers name that participates in my program, Project Healthy Bones. After I look up their name I put the hours that they have volunteered with teaching an exercise class for that month. After the input of hours I save all of them and pull up a query and export a report to send to the business manager so that she can include it in her report to give to our supervisor.

Vorteile: I like that I do not have to have a sign in. We do have a very old model of CareWorks at my place of work. The icon is on the desktop. CareWorks has many layers in terms of custom fields. There are separate fields for each general category under each constituents name. I like the ease of placing information in fields and being able to interface with Access.

Nachteile: At my place of employment we have a very old version of CareWorks. What I least like is that overtime it is NOT user friendly. I have worked with many CRM systems over the years and this has to be in my top 5 of the worst. What makes it difficult is the many times that you have to save a file to get back to the general menu. When you put in a date to save volunteer hours you have to change the calendar date each time. I wish there was a way to make it automatic with the date.

• Quelle des Nutzers