Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.9/5

Über Parting Pro

Helps funeral homes grow their cremation business and allow customers to pay online.

Erfahre mehr über Parting Pro

Shyla W.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"Best software yet!"

Kommentare: We are a Funeral Home serving families in our community as well as families and funeral homes across the country. This is the perfect software because it allows us to communicate with needed forms much easier and hassle free. Our families are already going through enough, and having a software this smooth, prevents them from going through anymore.

Vorteile: This software makes my job SO MUCH EASIER! I can now meet the needs of my families regardless of location, without the hassle of the family needing to find a place to print/scan the documents and email them back. Very convenient for those who do not want to be inconvenienced.

Nachteile: Well I liked to be able to edit the documents before sending them, to make it easier on the family to just review and sign. You all must of listened because it has been implemented and works like a gem!

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Kendra C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Kommentare: I'm very happy overall with Parting Pro the software has been great and its always getting better as new advances come along. The people with Parting Pro are great too! Always so helpful and willing to make our business better.

Vorteile: My favorite parts are being able to do everything from one spot. Such as the paperwork being sent to families and the option to send them an invoice as well. Making it so we can send each family member their own forms is helpful. When we are able to make edits to help a family complete the forms or check their status is helpful, this way we know where the families are in the process. Being able to see all of our cases on one page with their status is nice and the ease of navigating through all the types of cases and in each individual case is something else I like.

Nachteile: If the software were to be more mobile friendly on our end and the families it would make things even better. When were out of the office and only have a phone to use it can sometimes be a challenge. If it were done in an app format would be great.

Funeral Director/Embalmer Intern
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Parting Pro is Great"

Kommentare: Overall it’s a great tool and I am glad we’ve started using it I just think there are several limitations as I mentioned above. The communication is great though and I’ve always had a great experience with the customer service.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is for me to be able to send forms to families and for them to be able to sign and review documents from their phones or computers. I also really like the invoice option and the ability to accept payment via the program, however I wish we could change certain things about it.

Nachteile: It takes a while for the photo IDs to upload and I wish it was automatic as soon as the family did it. I also would like to be able to upload and edit my own forms as there are some forms that are specific to just one family or a couple and I’d like to be able to provide them everything in one email as I often have to send half my documents via Parting Pro and the other half via a regular email explaining “here are the rest of the documents” and then they can’t sign it as easily unless they scan and email back to me. I’d also like to be able to name invoices our case numbers, for some reason it doesn’t let me (for example invoice number KDL-18-257).

Brittany H.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Parting Pro Review"

Kommentare: My over all experience has been enjoyable. It is a breeze to arrange a cremation through Parting Pro and its even fun.

Vorteile: I like that the software allows people to arrange cremation and funerals, sign legal documents with ID verification and even collect and send payment, all with the ease of never leaving your desk. It is accurate, precise and it allows you and your client to edit and communicate on the same document in real time. And Parting Pro has excellent customer service options to communicate with the admins via SMS.

Nachteile: I do not understand the convenience fee. I wish it was a set-in-stone percentage so that I could tell my families what the convenience fee will be before I send them the invoice.

John J.
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Finally, something that actually got me more cases."

Kommentare: Parting Pro has definitely helped grow our business. Unlocking new segments of customers, modernizing some of our old processes (no more customer faxing!), and selling merchandise online has been nothing but amazing. The team is very responsive to anything I need help with and each new feature release just makes it more and more valuable.

Vorteile: Parting Pro has unlocked a new segment of business for our firm. Having a low-cost, online-only option allows my firm to serve many of the families I was losing to competitors. I would get the first phone call, but ultimately lose them to direct disposers and fly-by-night store fronts.

Nachteile: It took me longer than it should have to trust the system. I thought that serving people online, I would be losing the personal touch - but families have said nothing but positive things about it.

Cynthia E.
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"Simply Stated...I love it!"

Kommentare: The staff replies VERY quickly! The software is user friendly, and easy to work with. I LOVE IT!

Vorteile: This software makes my job 10 times easier. Having the forms available at my fingertips and making it so much easier for our clients to e-sign. It plays a key role in my day to day, and I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing.

Nachteile: As of right now, the contract isn't functional (because the number of death certificates ordered is never the same for each client), so I have to generate my contract on another antiquated software. It would be nice to have it all in one spot.

Randy L.

"Awesome Program"

Kommentare: helps to keep track of all of my at needs and imminent deaths and keeps the records to where they are easily accessible.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use and that it is very user friendly.

Nachteile: don't have anything that is a con. There isn't anything I can say negative about this software.

Steve Z.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Best Innovation in Years"

Kommentare: The staff is extremely responsive to questions and/or issues. They are very helpful, and seek to understand how to solve my problems. In short, they treat me the way I treat my families.

Vorteile: The convenience to both the funeral home AND the family.

Nachteile: The automatic numbering system doesn't match with ours, so I have to re-adjust each case number. This is an extremely minor issue, and it is well worth the effort to have this system.

Tyler C.
Co-Founder

"Great Service"

Kommentare: We are very happy with how easy the software is to use. Parting has been great to work with. They have listened to our suggestions and made changes to improve their product. Their updates help serve families that don’t work well with computers. The directors have many options to be able to serve the families with parting pro.

Vorteile: How easy it was to use for families and Directors

Nachteile: In the beginning there was some wording that was confusing to the families

Marissa R.
Receptionist
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2018

"Parting Pro"

Vorteile: Thos software is convenient because it allows us to send paperwork to a family. The family can sign the paperwork online instead of having to come in physically which helps since we have many families that either cannot make it in or they live out of state.

Nachteile: The program can be very slow, and it can be difficult to navigate through the options. The PandaDoc is very slow and does jot work properly on my end sometimes.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2018
Tanner C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2018

"Always improving "

Kommentare: very positive. We use it every day and makes our jobs and our processes easier.

Vorteile: The easy flow from page to page helping families make decisions and easily see our prices. Parting pro makes taking payments online seamless. Document handling is so easy and they keep improving to make it better and better

Nachteile: it has no open source to connect to accounting software

• Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Edith L.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Funeral Home ppwk "

Kommentare: Is a very easy program that can help you I believed is better then Docu Sign.

Vorteile: this easy to file out and the family can do everything over there house.

Nachteile: Some times the program is slow on loading documents.

Sheri S.
VP
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2018

"Time saver"

Kommentare: Parting Pro helps me help my directors spend less time on the phone with families who are using our online cremation offering.

Vorteile: Ease of use, but the best feature is customer support! Whenever I need a question answered, there is always someone who responds quickly!

Nachteile: More training on a regular basis, please.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Julia R.
Funeral Home Manager

"Review"

Kommentare: Overall I think its a great program and seems like it was thought through carefully for our type of business - when I have had to contact the parting pro team (Which I seldom) it is always a quick and pleasant experience, They are always straight forward and have resolved issues I had very quickly.

Vorteile: I like that we can do an arrangements from start to finish pretty quickly and efficiently with out really having to bother the family with multiple phone calls.

Nachteile: Something that I would like to see improvement on is being able to upload last minute documents to the family so that they can digitally sign them instead of sending them a separate email.

Pre Need Funeral Consultant
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: It's easier and quicker when signatures are needed and the customers live out of state. The forms are all sent by email and then returned by the customers. Very little time is lost.

Vorteile: It was very helpful when we needed family members to sigh our authorization form and the family members lived 2,000 away. The forms were sent by email to the family members and with the signature verification included with this program, we had the forms back in just a couple of days and everything went smoothly.

Nachteile: Sometimes the follow up email's occurred to often and the customers were a little upset.

Eddie L.
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Parting Pro"

Vorteile: This program is very helpful when getting signed paperwork back from a family. We are able to email the paperwork and monitor the progress. We also get notifications for when the paperwork is completed.

Nachteile: The program can be kind of slow and difficult to navigate.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Spencer P.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Parting Pro's solutions to the rescue "

Vorteile: Parting Pro enables our funeral home to improve the family user experience from initial discovery of our services to making decisions service and merchandise decisions to completing legal forms and finally submitting payment. It is a seamless experience.

Nachteile: Future improvements will hopefully allow funeral homes to upload non-Parting Pro documents that can be reviewed and signed by a family.

Roxy H.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Arrangement Ease"

Vorteile: The software provided by Parting Pro provides ease to the arrangement process by letting me edit the documents before I send them to families. I feel that it is a safe way to communicate with the families and does not add stress to them as well.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about Parting Pro is theinability to upload my own documents with in this software.

Phylisia R.

"Review"

Vorteile: It is easy to use with families and to go over paperwork with them.

Nachteile: Payments are the hardest because they don't match with what we have in our system.

Andrew P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"PartingPro is easy"

Kommentare: PartingPro is nice to get the paperwork that is needed to a costumer and to insure they fill out the necessary information and signatures. They are very helpful in making changes or trying our ideas. We also us it to help costumers make easy secure payments

Vorteile: It's easy to use for us and our costumers.

Nachteile: Its a little hard to make changes case by case.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Yanira A.
Arranger
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easy Arraignment"

Vorteile: The families can go in and select what they want and make a payment. They don't have to come in for the arraignment. We have families from out of state so it's easy for them.

Nachteile: I have not experience anything yet that I wouldn't like.

Tabitha C.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Kommentare: This software is easy to use, and function.

Vorteile: I am finding that this program software is super easy to use and navigate

Nachteile: I honestly can't think of any at this time

Venitria C.
Funeral Arranger/Intern Embalmer
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Funeral Arranger/Intern Embalmer"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I love being able to send all the forms need at one time without having to attach them separately.

Vorteile: The ease of being able to send everything needed at once.

Nachteile: At this time I don't have any that I am able to think of.

Albert H.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"The best there is"

Kommentare: The parting pro team is always there with a quick response to my questions/concerns

Vorteile: Ease of use. Families have no issues or negative feedback.

Nachteile: I have had no cons using the software. It is Swift and mobile friendly.

Mavi H.

"Amazing Company"

Vorteile: I love most about the software is how easy it is to maneuver and understand. I also love how quick the reply is for any assistance that I need.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. The software is easy to understand.