ITWERCS Cloud Point of Sale Bewertungen

von Point of Sale Enterprise

Filtern nach:

Über ITWERCS Cloud Point of Sale

Cloud-based POS platform that lets restaurants facilitate workflow processes with inventory tracking, guest management and more.

Erfahre mehr über ITWERCS Cloud Point of Sale

Miles K.
IT Director
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"ITWercs does a great job at helping us manage our restaurant business."

Kommentare: ITWercs is a solid software solution for our businesses.
From setup, training, ongoing support and ease of editing menus, pricing, inventory, vendors, California required time clock, reporting, integration with Restaurant365 for our accounting have all worked very well and have been very stable.

Vorteile: I like that it is so easy for our staff to learn how to use as well as the stability and its reliability.
IT WORKS!

Nachteile: The one thing that would be really helpful is if we could have a way that we could insert a custom uploaded budget and sales report. Currently there are very good sales reports with ITWercs. Being able to have our custom budgets for our restaurants in the system would be a great help for the management teams.

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 25.2.2020

Miles, thanks for the feedback! We have a budgeting system in the pipeline and when we get there we will definitely reach out for your input. Thanks for being a great partner!

Christopher C.
General Manager

"ITWERCS is Easy to Use"

Kommentare: No major issues. Great value for the money we pay for it.

Vorteile: Easy to use, fast, and User Friendly. Good customer service.

Nachteile: Seems old-school, hard and complicated to tailor it to our business needs, and restarts slowly.

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 13.2.2020

Christopher, thanks for the feedback! We'll get with your IT Team on the speed of restarts, that's typically a tweak in the Operating System to speed that up. As always, we are here whenever you need us. Thanks!

Manager/trainer

"Itwercs review"

Vorteile: It is easy to use and it can do everything we needed so no more having and paying for multiple programs

Nachteile: Took a while to get it going how we needed it to work

Jason M.
Exec. KM & Partner
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Overall solid POS system"

Kommentare: We have been using the POS for over a year now and as time goes by it gets better and better as the support team learn about our needs as a restaurant. The platform is user friendly which makes it easy to train new staff.

Vorteile: My favorite parts of this system are: 1)having the ability to work directly with the developer to customize our experience. 2)connection with hourly staff through the app. 3)Ease of use with reporting

Nachteile: lots of steps to add new menu items, can be a bit cumbersome .

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 13.2.2020

Jason, thanks for the feedback! We will continue to use your feedback to improve the software. Be sure to check out the new features in Menu Item Management like Full Copy and Price Change within the Menu Item tab. As always, we are here whenever you need us!

Frankie K.
Bar Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Frankie Kasper ITWERCS review "

Kommentare: I really do like the new pos system like I said I do a lot of work on it and it is much easier this. Micros was. I think sometimes it can be slow but I really haven’t had too many issues at all, a couple of small glitches but nothing serious and customer support is usually pretty good.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to do more functions from the nodes around the pub than on enterprise system such as, changing prices, 86d items, reopening and closing checks is a way more accessible than micros was. I also really enjoy all of the enterprise functions and reporting, much easier to work on the manager side of things. I am the main person who puts button and makes changes so it is much easier than micros and I Also love that it is cloud based and I can do work at home.

Nachteile: I think sometimes it can be slow for high volume, and I also don’t like how you can’t do some certain features that you could on micros. I don’t like that I can’t add events to my schedule, and sometimes the credit card readers take forever or don’t work. I think the speed screen could be bigger as well and fit on to one page.

Daniel E.
gm

"Overall functional"

Kommentare: For a small restaurant, this system has everything we need. Because the customer service is so good, the issues I have setting up the back office are made easier. But, since I am someone who tries to do it on my own and usually after the restaurant closes, the back office can be frustrating.

Vorteile: I came into this with the system having been set up so part of my issues deal with having to retool items to fit the restaurant. The customer service has been great. Any issues I have the have been addressed at the latest by the next day (if not an emergency).

Nachteile: I do not feel the back office is user friendly or the labels overly intuitive. Once you know what the labels do it becomes easier but you can't always just go in and find what you're looking for. There also seems to be a lot of steps in trying to add items and if you miss one small detail it is difficult to figure out how to get it to work on the POS. Also, when you forget your password it is a PITA to get a new one. The code you are sent never works.

Jason K.
Agm
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Copy aloha"

Vorteile: Nice colors, combing checks is a lil confusing

Nachteile: The way your menus use the lower quantity buttons is very confusing. The way you split checks and payments is difficult for the most veteran sever. too Many menus. Add on, subs, mods, etc....
maybe many things just need to be adjusted but it is not nearly as easy to use as aloha the industry standard. When you clock in with a bar drawer it makes log back in after clocking in, annoying. The combine check screen could be easier to understand there’s almost too much info on the screen

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 25.2.2020

Jason, thanks for the feedback! Regarding the add ons, subs, etc. you might want to reach out to your system admin at your corporate office, they can help clean those up for you. Thanks again for the feedback!

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Larry T.
Director of Operations
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Disastrous "

Kommentare: The system in our newest restaurant has crashed up to 9 times per day for weeks and your tech support is showing a lack of sense of urgency and concern.

Vorteile: At the moment, nothing. Your system is costing me hundreds of dollars a day and comps, or online reviews from customers who don’t understand that it’s not our fault

Nachteile: You picked a terrible time to send me a survey.

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 18.2.2020

Larry, behind the scenes we have been communicating with Troy on an hourly basis and our team has been monitoring the network remotely in real-time. There was something wrong with the networking hardware and/or cabling that Troy is addressing. We definitely apologize for the local networking issues as they are environmental and not something that we can control, Troy has the power to do that and is doing so now. Your other locations are not experiencing any network drops and handle the volume quite well. Congrats on such a high volume opening and hopefully today your team can resolve any remaining network problems.

Angela S.
Assistant General Manager

"Fadó Irish Pubs"

Kommentare: The install was very easy and support is very helpful and timely. We have the system in 6 locations and it is nice to be able to tailor each to their specific needs as each location is very different.

Vorteile: the reporting functions are thorough and track more than our old system

Nachteile: Items can’t be deleted if put in incorrectly

Ray J.
Assistant General Manager

"Too Cumbersome "

Kommentare: The unit is always freezing. At times I have to read boot the POS system. There's not a lot of support for For us.

Vorteile: The ability to see clock in reports and fast track table times or rather ticket times.

Nachteile: The time it takes for servers to imput tips and the lag time. It constantly is slow and freezes.

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 25.2.2020

Ray, thanks for the feedback. Regarding a unit "freezing" can you please reach out to your corporate support? They have ways to check on the computer remotely that may be the cause of any "freezing." That's typically caused by the local machine and operating system but we will be happy to work with your support center to solve this ASAP.

Jeff G.
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"It good to us"

Vorteile: Easy to use. Things are easy to find for the most part.

Nachteile: The refreshing that’s too long. You have to repeat lay click to refresh.

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 25.2.2020

Jeff, thanks for the feedback. And we are working on ways to reduce the time it currently takes to refresh data. It's already dropped from 8 seconds to less than 6 in most cases. Hopefully you aren't changing menu items or prices more than once a day, but again we are working to speed that up for you.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Roxy I.
Hr Director

"Pretty good"

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to figure out and navigate

Nachteile: Not as many functions on my end needed for compliance

von Point of Sale Enterprise an 25.2.2020

Roxy, thanks for the feedback. Let Miles know what additional compliance tools and/or reports you need and let's see what we can do to help!