Filtern nach:

Über Campaign Deputy

Fundraising-Plattform für politische Kampagnen mit Call-Time-Manager, Online-Beiträgen, E-Mails, Statusberichterstattung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Campaign Deputy

Robin H.
Treasurer in USA
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for a treasurer

Kommentare: Campaign Deputy overall did what I need it to do. I was able to access the data I needed, run reports, and create the files that I was required to file w/ the FEC. The customer support provided by the company was phenomenal. They took my concerns and feature requests seriously and made honest efforts to understand HOW I was using the software. They understand the work process and worked with me to make my job as easy as possible while being able to meet my FEC reporting requirements.

Campaign Deputy is reasonably intuitive to use. As a rookie treasurer, it gave me the tools that I needed to be successful without a steep learning curve.

We were early adopters of Campaign Deputy. The only area that was deficient was the reconciling of credit card charges that were processed through Campaign Deputy. In the time since our campaign ended, this issue has been resolved.

Charlie P.
Executive Director in USA
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Switching to Campaign Deputy Improved Our Organization's Success

Campaign Deputy is easy to learn and use regardless of previous software background. Being able to integrate Campaign Deputy into our emails and website has allowed us to better interact with our audience and donors. Our organization is made up of college students who work remotely during the summer and break periods, and Campaign Deputy has been easy to use to collaborate.

So far, our team has not run into any issues using Campaign Deputy.

Freelance in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Clunky, outdated, and not user minded

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Blah

I liked nothing about this platform. Nothing at all.

Everything. Support was rude and the system itself was not made with the user in mind. Used this for a political campaign and it was a terrible decision. The system basically looks like a WordPress built form. It lacks in every aspect and is basically a simplistic frame. If you do not have a coder on your team save your money and move on.

Antwort von Campaign Deputy

letzten Monat

It sounds like you were using our embedded form option. Our system cautions the use of this feature as it does require some CSS work to make it fit in with the style of your website, especially with website builders like SquareSpace and WIX. You should have received a link to our help article with some sample CSS to use to get started. Our support team is always available if you ever have an issue setting up an embedded form.

Meg G.
Finance Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CD Review

Kommentare: There are certainly some differences between CD and NGP, but the CD interface is more user-friendly. The representatives are very accommodating and easy to reach.

The call time manager features are useful and the team is very accessible and care about their clients.

Unable to re-order call sheets within a list.