Über Blynk

Eine IdD-Plattform für die Verbindung deiner Geräte mit der Cloud, die Erstellung von Apps zu deren Steuerung und die Verwaltung Tausender von bereitgestellten Produkten.

Erfahre mehr über Blynk

The guidance and community features were the biggest things for us. We didn't have a lot of expertise, and there was a lot of help available.

We struggle with the user interface, we have grown accustom to how it works, but some of our users still have issues. Not a deal breaker by any means.

Bewertungen zu Blynk

Blynk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.061 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Blynk bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.061)

Terran
Terran
Student in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best setup for home automation

Kommentare: I appreciate the simplicity of creating a small project and then having an app as a controller for any home automation project. It's one of the few apps where I would actually pay money for.

The software is super easy to use. It's compatible with Arduino, raspberry pi, and tons of other cheap micro-controllers that make home automation a breeze. Very little coding is required, and you can get a system up and running in no time. The community is great and very helpful with troubleshooting and they really care about your opinions and suggestions. Highly recommend to anyone, beginners or experts!

There was a little bit of a learning curve with specific widgets that may not seem straight forward, but the examples online are very helpful.

Lauro
Director in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best app for IoT

Kommentare: Use as main app for my IoT devices. It was really the simplest to integrate and put my designs to run quickly with stability.

Very simple to perform integrations, stable and simple to use

Expand chart options and Multi languages

Chennareddy Pavanth
Chennareddy Pavanth
Research Assistant in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

very good for IoT application

Kommentare: It is free to use and very productive and easy to use.

It is simple to use and very easy to understand the concept. I personally used it and it's easy to use with Arduinand WiFi module

I don't know anything about disliking about the software. It is very easy to apply and use the concept.

Akshika
Akshika
Senior Java Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It is easy, beginner-friendly, sophisticated, and cloud-compatible

We can connect our IoT sensors and modules using this free Android software, which is available to everyone. The user experience is excellent, and the user interface is engaging. It often releases new upgrades and additions to improve the functionality of its program. Even a complete novice may use the platform's no-code method to quickly grasp IoT. Data visualization on a dashboard is useful during the product development and design phases. No one can avoid using this app since it is so all-consuming. Its online offerings are much superior to those of its rivals in this market. Additionally, firmware configuration is simple to manage thanks to the WiFi provisioning procedure.

For users of mobile apps, the notice also looks to be overly delayed. It should be enhanced in a variety of ways. Complex use cases might not be produced with a no-code technique, requiring more development work. It seems that the technology can be difficult for inexperienced integrators. It has been noted that the user receives Blynk Software notifications with a delay. I also like having gadgets that can be organized into groups based on their functions so that I can manage them all at once.

Fernando
Fernando
SAP BW Consultant in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Blynk make IoT easier!

Kommentare: I like the plenty examples you get from internet, also, the many plugins that are available are awesome. I use it for home purposes on my DIY hobby, but I don't see any problem for a productive use. It can be very reliable if you do it correctly.

Blynk is a nice platform to join many pieces of software and hardware into a simple interface. Your imagination is the limit (it can be above the sky). As a DIY enthusiast, I loved Blynk! You can connect your Arduino, Raspberry and much other development boards to an Android application, you can use Python, C, or anything to create an interface, its flexible! I made my home aquarium connected to my phone, computer and even my car, also, some of my home lights are controlled by the same network, so I can control them from anywhere in the world. Oh, the Christmas lights are there too. Merry Christmas!

Nothing yet. Maybe at the beginning (I started using this at least 3 years ago) the documentation was hard to understand and the examples didn't help. Maybe that was fault of my learning curve, not the platform itself. But today is really easy to use and there are many plugins to it. So that is not really a con.

Debbie
Bar Manger in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feel Safe with Blynk

Kommentare: Absolutely love it now we have everything running correctly.

The picture is so clear. Being able to get great views. Love being able to turn my phone on and see everything.

Was a little hard understanding how to connect to my phone.Instructions was not user friendly. It took someone with more media experience to help set it up.

Hannan
Hannan
CTO in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best in Class for (IoT) Internet of Things

Kommentare: 1. I utilizes Blynk for teaching students Embedded Systems & Internet of Things Development because it allows for Rapid Development.
2. I have used Blynk to building individual projects as a hobby.

1. It allows easy interfacing options for tons of hardware devices. 2. The software is feature rich with the availability of tons of widgets. 3. The community support and documentation is super useful. 4. The coding structure is easy to understand and the change in hardware does not involve a major change in the underlying Blynk code. 5. Server side programming is available.(changing pins on the app allows to gather and send data at different pins without the need to add it to the code) 6. Worth every penny!

1. I believe that the cost of custom app development can be reduced specially for the individual needs. 2. The team can think from an education perspective so as to bring Blynk easily in IoT training.

Rithvik
Rithvik
Chief Executive Officer in Indien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best service to build IoT applications

Kommentare: Building projects has never been easy without Blynk. No stress of building a platform for your product this is a ready to go platform. Give it a try you will start loving it.

Blynk makes it so easy to build IoT applications with all the built in features. From simple to complex applications Blynk can handle it all. Monitor any kind of hardware using in build modules and widgets. Control most the hardware using connecting to the blynk cloud. There are many other ways to connect to Blynk like bluetooth, usd, BLE etc. Building your project has become so easy using Blynk services.

This is almost perfect platform building an IoT project, They can give some more credits to add widgets for free tire members.

Antwort von Blynk

Thank you, Rithvik. We are very glad you liked using Blynk!

Shaunak
Shaunak
Data Platform Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

For next gen developers in IoT and AI-ML space..!

Kommentare: We used the Blynk app and its service to develop a small POC of an IoT-based project. We used Arduino and NodeMCU together to develop the application interface and it was an awesome experience. It saves a lot of time in developing a native android app in the ideation stage.

There are a lot of features that make Blynk unique, among which the best is its wide adaptability, there are more than 5 million developers currently working and building on top of Blynk, and huge community acceptance itself shows how scalable this platform is. Blynk is not just an interfacing tool but now it is a full-fledged platform now. We can leverage easy, simple, and lightweight REST APIs for KPI screening n the dashboard. Also, it has evolved a lot as a no-code dev platform that enabled you to use cloud infrastructure.

No cons at all. Blynk readily adapts to a wide variety of dev boards like Arduino (All micro/sub version), ESP32 (Node MCUs), Raspberry Pi, and many more.

Sudarshan
Sudarshan
Student in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My usage of Blynk

Kommentare: My overall experience with Blynk is it was the best platform for Internet of Things supporters.We can connect with various Hardware devices and can control our projects.

1.It is very user friendly to create and control our projects.2.It is a remote access,so we can control the projects from anywhere.

1.The main drawback was for some additional or advanced features we have to purchase the app.2.It also providing only less offline functionalities during not connected to an internet network.

Tino
CEO in Südafrika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Poweful Product for a Small Company

Kommentare: Using Blynk you can automate, schedule, control and monitor both analog and digital devices across the world either from a web interface (Blynk cloud server) or from your local server. With Blynk your IoT projects and solutions are only limited by your imagination.You will get to love the product! For a small team you get a bloody amazing product! Thanks to them, I can now put out projects and solutions that not only look great but also work great making me look great. Now that works for me!

Blynk can either be run on a standalone Server or on the Blynk Web server. The product works great!! Versatile, intuitive, creative - those are just some of the many great features of the product. For a small team of developers, running on a small budget, you get an amazing product. With Blynk and Arduino, knowing nothing about electronics, you can create the most amazing projects thanks to the creative minds of the Blynk Team. Their customer support is excellent, but what is even more amazing is the international Blynk support from Blynk users. What an amazing experience!! Blynk offers the common folk the chance to learn about electronics and become creative and to participate in world previously destined for those with an electronic / electrical background and/or education. I do not use any other product except for Blynk - no need to bother looking for anything else because it is all there.

* Pricing is a little high in my opinion, especially in countries where the dollar exchange rate is poor ! Many IoT users will consider pricing over product. * Customizing controls could be more versatile. * A Web interface where code could be generated for the use of controls to help noobs (like me) not suffer from figuring out the code - very much like http://easycoding.tn/tuniot/demos/code/. * MySQL database interaction would be a great advantage instead the default PostGreSQL database.

Ben
Ben
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easiest IoT Out There

This app was absolutely the easiest IoT setup I've ever been through. I've used it multiple times with my esp8266's to setup up rbg controllable lights that I can share with friends. Their arduino library couldn't be simpler to implement and comes with great documentation and a multitude of examples for each type of device. All I needed was an autogenerated key string at the top of my code to connect it to the prebuilt and maintained backend. Then it was as simple as adding their rgb widget and pointing it at the pins I set. I loved that I could share my project with my family so they could control the lights with the same setup on their phones. No UI work necessary on my part and a setup up of 5 min means this is a HUGE win.

I have very little to say in cons since they really met my needs quickly as a developer who works fast on his side projects and hobbies. One small thing I noticed is sharing is a little annoying because you share with a QR code so your recipient has to scan it. They allow you to send the QR code easily inside the app, but it doesn't help much if I'm able to text a QR code to someone's phone where they then need to scan it... we ended up using facebook messenger on their computers and they scanned with their phones.

Pentti
CEO in Finnland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Blynk has a solution for every iOT project we wanted to to do

Kommentare: Currently I'm not doing business related software with Blynk. However, easy 'surfing' with many different kind of projects may lead to an application that is suitable for business use.

Blynk has offered easily adaptable and working solution for every iOT project we wanted to do. There has been many very different kind of projects done in our iOT experiment group. Application examples are Home Automation, Robot Control, Voice control, Model Train Control, Music Players control and many more. Blynk has offered a nice UI solution for every project we have done.

The amazing Blynk Forum is the best software related forum I have been visiting. There is an answer for every question and even for questions that are not Blynk related. People are asking for example help for how to write programs for Arduino etc. That means there is too much 'garbage' in Blynk Forum website.

Brian
Hobbyist in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Particle and ESP Projects made easy!

Kommentare: I use several dashboards for several projects around the house, including my home security system and sump pump monitor. The app is very pleasing to the eye, my projects look very professional, and works flawlessly. The community support is very active, and company stakeholders are extremely active on their forums. They are generous with the amount of product that they let you use for free, more than enough to try it out and create truly useful projects, but if you want to do more, the cost to add additional widgets is surprisingly cheap. I threw them $20 a long time ago and still have most of that credit available.

Network connected microcontrollers are meaningless without a way to interact with them. Blynk makes the interface/app end of things EASY.

None. The Blynk app works well on all devices I've tried, setting up a project is easy, coding the controller is easy, and things just work!

Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Amazing Software For Beginners and Pros

Kommentare: From using Blynk, I have realized that I don't need to rely on companies to sell me IoT devices to have a smart home. Instead, I can make every single device myself and have it all localized to the Blynk app.

With Blynk, it is extremely easy to get WiFi and bluetooth enabled development boards like the ESP-32 functioning at the same level as store-bought home automation smart devices. It is easy to make a customize able set of widgets that allow control through a smart phone, which saves makers from being forced to buy commercial IoT devices when you can build a much more customizable version for cheaper.

Some of the widgets are locked to a specific size ad cannot be resized. I would like to see more current features like Google Assistant or Siri integration.

Nick
Creator in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Blynk - IOT easy-mode IOT prototyping

Kommentare: My experience with Blynk so far has been limited to prototyping, but it has been positive. There are a few things that I wanted to do that I was unable to accomplish with Blynk, but I was willing to live without those for the benefit of not needing to write my mobile application from scratch. I would not take Blynk into production though, primarily due to the security concerns.

Blynk's strengths are its relative ease of use and its wide support for IOT platforms. In addition, Blynk solves the problem of needing to develop a mobile application for your IOT solution, which is great for prototyping (and even moving beyond prototyping).

In this case, Blynk's strengths tie into its weaknesses. It is easy to use, but difficult to accomplish more specialized tasks. It supports many platforms, requiring that it cover the least common denominator. Documentation could be greatly improved -- in particular, lower-level API and protocol documentation that would assist in getting more advanced use cases off of the ground. Finally, security is a big concern with Blynk. I understand that IoT solutions are low-powered and that encryption is not necessarily top of mind, but it needs to be; a platform as ubiquitous as Blynk should have easy-to-use support for encrypted transit between the device and the server; in particular using common crypto accelerators such as the ATECC508A.

Brice
Software Architect in Frankreich
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect fit for my personal tinkering

I love to experiment with IoT and keep adding sensor and actions all over my world. Blynk is the glue that makes it all work together. And it does it in a logical manner that really fits my thinking. I use the iOS and android GUI builders. And I use the bridge widget to let my Objects communicate directly. It all works flawlessly! I am also thinking about using a local server at some point as even that seems so easy.

The GUI is extremely easy to use but could benefit from a little more optional visual customization. That way my wife would love it even more.

Andreas
Industrial Automation Engineer in Österreich
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very very very fast IoT platform

It's so extremely fast to create a nice mobile app from Arduino H/W data. It can not be easier to develop IoT solutions including great looking user interface. The concept of buying electrical energy for more sophisticated apps has very high value for money. For a small number of bucks you get enough "energy" to build great apps. The tutorial videos are also extremely helpful and fun to watch. It's also great that a local server can be setup and that a Docker image is available as well.

The documentation for the local server could be a bit better.

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent application to start IoT and more

Kommentare: I wanted to start my connected home mostly using ESP8266 to do really custom hardware and software. Blynk allowed me to get it running within a few hours.

The software is very easy to use and implement even for me who did not do any coding in the last 15 years. My sensors have been running on Blynk server for more than 3 years now without any issue. I was also positively impressed when seeing my improvement proposals implemented in the app after only a few weeks.

There could still be some further improvements in the GUI to get close to Grafana for instance

Ludovic
architect in Frankreich
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Ludos

Kommentare: I did several projects with blynk (mostly using Arduinos and ESPs) and I am very happy with it. One is actually a quite big project mixing 3 arduinos, an ESP and a nextion display with blynk as a remote action and controler, it works pretty well. The blynk.communuity site is very usefulll to learn how to do things and the docs are very usefull too, lots of good examples here that really helps.
With all this I've always been able to figure out a problem without having to request help. And this proove the quality of the product itself but also the quality of the information you can get your hand on.

Very easy to use. Very versatile. nearly all what is needed is there.

The lack of possibility to generate a app that can be downloaded. except for enterprise users, there is no way to customize apps for individual users. Even if there is two or more projects there is no way to distinct them on the mobile... Other point is the miss of analytical app on the server side when running personal server it could be usefull to have some kind of tool to anayse the datas collected in the database. Of course we can use our own, but something out of the box could be usefull.

Andrej
Software Developer in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Blynk for my home setup

Kommentare: Very easy to use and install. I'm using blink over 2 years now and it's working like a charm.

I like that I don't need to write my own app for my phone. I'm using the blynk app which is constantly upgraded with new widgets and functionality. I'm using the blynk library installed trough npm on my raspberry pi to controll lights, television... So in a couple of minutes you can start building your own project.

Nothing special. A the beginning the blynk app had some is lack of functionality but this i now resolved.

Petr
Optic engineer in Tschechien
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Blynk is great for begin with IoT

Blynk is realy easy to learn even for beginers. You can start with paid blynk server, or wirh your own without spending any extra money. Blynk is full of features and fulfil most majority needs for IoT.

Lack support for 3rd party smart devices, so it is not suitable as smart home app (it is possible with cooperation with services like IFTTT). There is no oficial web interface yet. No support for smart assistents like Google assistant (it is possible with cooperation with services like IFTTT).

Industrieautomation, Selbstständig

Blynk - easiest IOT platform

Kommentare: Though I am just home automation enthusiast but initially I was thinking of using it for commercial projects but was afraid of basing my product on a very new and not settled app. But Blynk has been there for a while, continuously innovating and win trust of users.

Ease of use with minimal software knowledge. Numerous features added. Frequent updates to Blynk app. Support for multiple devices with different modes of communication.

Concept of energy. In some cases, it's impossible to claim the energy back if you remove a widget.

Tony
Technician in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant mobile to hardware IOT bridge

Kommentare: Blynk has eliminated the need for us to code mobile apps completely and provided a reliable communications infrastructure that has saved a great deal of time and effort. We can focus more on the core product and worry less about the 'how to communicate'. This is definitely the product to reduce the time to a completed IOT project.

Blynk has been an absolutely gold solution to our need for a quick and easy way to develop and deploy varies unique IOT solutions. Blynk requires an incredibly low effort to setup sophisticated communications on a wide variety of hardware platforms and mobile devices. With it's free tier level also allowing great scope for demonstration and small projects. There is also the option of hosting your own Blynk server should you have special security or other requirements making it very flexible. Blynk has a large community of users that often contribute to an ever expanding feature set making the Blynk service quiet contemporary and dynamic.

The mobile user interface is a little restrictive at the moment. While you can achieve everything functionally needed the look and feel is currently a bit simple. Improvements are slowly being made.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Create proof-of-concept Apps in a Blynk

Kommentare: From my first time using Blynk, I went straight to work building my App for use with an Arduino and guess what...? It worked the first time. Hardware/software projects are difficult to begin with. Blynk has alleviated a lot of this for the initial attempt of a new project.

Blynk is the first "App builder" I've used which has made it extremely quick & effortlessly to build an App for connecting to an Arduino or Particle IoT Board. Part of the challenge of designing for The Internet of Things, is proving to a client that what they're looking for is possible. Blynk makes is easy to create a proof-of-concept which the client can easily try out.

There are some limitations to Blynk (as with other App Builder solutions), and that's where the native SDK's come in for building real, enterprise Apps. Though this is a drawback, the usefulness far outweighs the cons.