Über respond.io

Respond.io is a business messaging platform that connects contacts from any channel to every team.

Erfahre mehr über respond.io

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu respond.io

respond.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du respond.io bereits verwendet?

Manuel
Manuel
Business Owner in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No knowledge needed

Easy to use app, you can have your bot up and running in a matter of minutes. But the main feature is that Rocketbots will work as a hub for all your communications, and with their AI algorithm eventually you will have to spend less time talking with your visitors.

They don't have a mobile app yes, only works on the browser.

Raluca
PR Specialist in Rumänien

More meaningful conversations with your customers

Kommentare: Amazing!

Ease of use, accessibility, easy automation of your messages, user-friendly interface, a lot of time saved, avoiding crammed messages.

Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I'll make sure to come back with another review if something changes.

Justin
Web Developer in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Fastest functionality growing and user interface improvement software I purchased

Despite the fact that I bought it during lifetime deal more than one and half year ago, I only started using a month ago as I only start to materialize my startup. But I logged in whenever I receive feature update email and user interface changes. Easy deployment, and very comprehensive support to all messaging platforms available. They improved features so much that they have to abandon old one, re-write and give it a new name. Having a mobile app makes my life easy tremendously.

Nothing for me currently. But I believe the need to learn new workflows and user interface will challenge some users.

Pranay
In-charge of Operations and Partnerships in Nepal

Awesome product with awesome customer support

They guided me through the product very well. The customer support on WhatsApp was instantly available and they answered all my questions. Awesome job!

The ability to send bulk WhatsApp template messages from the dashboard is currently not available. But it seems like they are going to launch this feature in the coming weeks.

Roxana
Roxana
Head of Marketing in Rumänien

Powerful conversations with our customers!

Kommentare: I love it! We no longer have crammed conversations spread around several tools.

I love that I can manage all the conversations from one place and assign my team to specific conversations.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment, I’ll edit the review later if needed.