Über MaintainX

MaintainX ist eine Mobile-First-Software zur Digitalisierung von Arbeitsaufträgen und -verfahren, die die Effizienz erhöht und Echtzeiteinblicke ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über MaintainX

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

None that I have seen to this point. Using the phone app can sometimes be difficult in maneuvering around.

Bewertungen zu MaintainX

MaintainX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MaintainX bereits verwendet?

David H.
David H.
IT Director in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App

Kommentare: We are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.

The ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.

I would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Web Help Desk

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: We made the switch because the software was difficult to setup, the mobile app was not efficient, end user confusion and there was not enough value in the price being charged.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: MaintainX was what satisfied our needs without flashy extra options that we would never use. We just needed a simple, powerful work order system and I feel that MaintainX provides all of that for us.

Rory M.
Operations Manager in Jamaika
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX very modern Maintenance Management.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent software system, with excellent support

The system is very user friendly, and dynamic in that when anything is updated it can immediately be accessed elsewhere. The technical customer support team as very responsive and able to assist you by sending a simple message.

The reporting could be better and more dynamic.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fiix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: That this was user friendly and and web based mobile based system.

maintenance manager in USA
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

decent for an entry level program

Kommentare: Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Antwort von MaintainX

vor 2 Monaten

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Albert B.
Fleet/Equipment Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am a fleet/equipment manager that is still on the road driving. I am way from the office whether it is driving or turning wrenches with my mechanics. I play many roles and have a hard time keeping track of equipment, costs, repairs, purchase orders, vendors, etc. MaintainX help me regain control as a fleet equipment manager.

While I don't usually contact customer service unless I have an idea to improve, it is always a quick response. - Work Orders are simple and easy to create - Asset Tracking - Purchase Orders are an awesome addition - Inventory/Parts Tracking is great - Requestors are free and are able to see the work on the work order they prepare The software is clean and simple. It is easy to use and so much you can do with it. I have a lot of favorite features. I like that I can add pictures for the parts, SDS to the chemicals I inventory.

This software does what I need it to do. The only con that I have is there are items that need to be improved on. However, if you contact MaintainX, they take you idea into consideration and add the feature. I hope they add the ability to approve purchase orders from the phone.

Colton C.
Facilites Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Improving our department over the years

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, effective, productive, and user-friendly. This software has completely changed our department.

Work order management is by far our most utilized function of MaintainX. We have multiple users interacting with each other all day every day. It has completely streamlined our process.

I wish there was an option to send to multiple people in series, in the portal function. It would be ideal for my organization if our requestors could submit a work order, it was then sent to the clinical director who checked approval, and then it was sent me maintenance director, who could then turn it into a work order after seeing that it has the approval of the clinical director.

Matthew C.
Nationwide :head mechanic in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think it's a great product and all the years ive been a mechanic and like i said before i havent used all of them . it's a lot easier to use the Navigator it has not had any glitches and issues like we had but other complete management software I'm very impressed with this product and I'll be strongly recommended

Is versatility instability Deep Cover every aspect of the business

Only thing I really it takes pictures sometimes as you're doing inventory and doing the procedure of work and I don't like sometimes how you have to modified things in order for the B work correctly even with modifications and I don't like the fact that you can upload videos nothing could be cool if it would integrate like you can add your card on file so that you can keep track of expenses and also track mileage as you started work

Navi N.
Asset Co-ordinator in Fidschi
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Summary

5 letzten Monat Neu

seemingly easy to capture all details for everyone to assess and access

need to implement more users for assignees and vendors

Elia G.
Director of Maintenance in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX Helps with our maintenance department

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been great.

It made is so much easier to track service calls and the outcomes. We needed something that would work at the admin level, tech level, and store manager level. This fit our needs perfectly.

I would like to see more reporting options such as time card reports to calculate payroll wages for our techs.

Robert C.
Sr. Engineering Tech. in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional software, very useful in daily workflow.

Kommentare: Overall i am very pleased with the software.

I love the integration of procedures into workorders.

Can use more options for things. Detailing for different items and categories would be useful.

Doc H.
Maintence Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mantence Manager

Kommentare: Very useful tool

Be able to track if it was operator error or just old machine

When brakes it brake so it does not matter its still a break down

Ron P.
Ron P.
Director of Engineering in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX- the facility managers multi tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am hyper pleased with the software's performance, reliability, cost, and ease of use.

I most enjoy the simple UI. In my industry there is little to no budget for training and onboarding of personnel. My team is also made up of individuals in which English is a second language. MaintainX has been able to capture a feature rich suite of tools that anyone can master in a relative short amount of time.

As a user since its Beta, I have yet to find anything I do not like.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS, UpKeep und SS-CMMS

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Cost reasons-

Zuvor genutzte Software: UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Simple UI, and value of features.

Mike M.
Plant Engineer in USA
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

Kommentare: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hippo CMMS, MAPCON und UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PMC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

Christopher W.
Property & Fleet Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Kommentare: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Tom R.
Process Improvement Process Lead in USA
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hippo CMMS, FTMaintenance Select, eMaint CMMS, Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Bottom line was twofold. 1st - the demo and setup were extremely straight forward (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). 2nd - the price was unmatchable. For the functionality they are offering at their price point - it made the selection simple.

Daisy B.
Owner-CFO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grows with your needs!

Kommentare: We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FieldAware

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: We chose MaintainX specifically because it was a new and growing product. We felt the products bones were good and seeing where the product was moving was exactly where we needed to be. The cost is on point with the product and is manageable for a newer company, like ours.

Karl L.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

Kommentare: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.

Bryan S.
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better than the rest

Kommentare: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UKG Ready

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Lower cost and more user friendly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buildium

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Cost.

Jason A.
Resort Maintenance Manager in USA

Awesome Maintenance Software

Kommentare: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Mario P.
Sr Maintenance and Safety Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A useful and friendly system for better control.

Kommentare: MaintainX has helped me a lot to have a control of the requirements of my internal clients as well as the follow-up and closing of the Work Orders. Previously, you had a long to-do list and most were forgotten. With this application we begin to work on the activities and we are currently at 98.7% of Orders Completed. Since we have been working with MaintainX, all of our equipment receives Maintenance, increasing its efficiency and reducing downtime. We have reached the efficiency goal more often since we have this system.

What I like the most is that it is a friendly system with the necessary characteristics for a Maintenance administration. It works from the web platform so it is not necessary to install software on the computer. I carry it on my phone all the time through the app. It provides important information to take our weekly team meetings and we have Key Performance Indicators of our work to improve. What is not measured is not controlled.

This application has been very useful for me to track Work Orders. This information is shown every week to the operators to monitor their activities. I don't think I have something that I don't like.

Kate C.
Assistant Manager in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX has changed the entire way we work

Kommentare: It’s changed how we work on site, making the whole team more efficient and productive. I couldn’t imagine working without it at this point!

The customer support is amazing. They have been very helpful during set up and really responsive to feedback and suggestions. This app as become a one stop shop for all of our in-house facilities management. We used to have two huge noticeboards full of clipboards, and dozens of paper student repairs forms everyday. This is all gone, bringing us even close to becoming a paperless office. I can easily gauge the workload of my team by checking the app. I have instant oversite on the status of jobs from my desktop. I particularly love that there is a comment section attached to each WO – meaning all staff can be informed of issues, making handovers seamless. The reporting feature is one of my favourites. I can easily export reports for any WO, for an individual WO or for a month’s record of daily tasks. These are easily uploaded to our H&S software. I’m excited about reviewing data after using the app for several months/a year. We will be able to see patterns and trends in issues that arise. For example, how many issues did we have this year? How many repairs does an average student report? Are there particular locations/assets that have more issue than others? This will help us plan for the future in terms of resources.

I would love to purchase a seat for every staff member in my team, but the monthly costs would be too high. I'd love to see a scaled pricing plan, where the more users you have, the lower the price is.

Clayton L.
Operation Manager/tech in Kanada
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Kommentare: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Michael H.
General Manager in USA

Great Product for you Facility

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom C.
Maintenance Technician in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

Kommentare: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Chris W.
Maintenance manager in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Full featured CMMS that after using will not ever want to work without.

Kommentare: My overall exprience with MaintainX has been great. This program just works. It will help you in places you dont even realize you need help in. You will not find a more helpful group of people than the MaintainX team. This program has proven itself so much that it is being worked in to our sites across the US.

Work orders. Reactive and Preventitive a like are the basis of what we do day to day. This program does such a good job we would be lost without it. Parts inventory has been huge for us in making sure we don't run out off parts most of which are mission critical. Audits of all kinds have never been easier since adopting MaintainX. I also find that auditors a very impressed when seeing the program.

From my perspective there isnt really a con that I've encountered.

Roberto C.
mechanical engineer in Mexiko
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MANUFACTURING ADAPTION

Kommentare: It is really usefull and needs some improvements

The software is super friendly and easy to use. A real tool that you can use to manage the jobs in the shop.

I would like, raw materials inventory, customer data base, suppliers data base and the posibility to set the priority of levels from 1 to 10, so the operator finishes the highest level but knows what is the next right after.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Upkeep is expensive and not very friendly but it is very complete

Zuvor genutzte Software: UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: because it is simpler to use than Upkeep.