Über MaintainX

MaintainX ist eine Mobile-First-Software zur Digitalisierung von Arbeitsaufträgen und -verfahren, die die Effizienz erhöht und Echtzeiteinblicke ermöglicht. Einfach in der Bedienung.

Erfahre mehr über MaintainX

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

Bewertungen zu MaintainX

MaintainX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 584 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MaintainX bereits verwendet?

Alex
Alex
Maintenance Engineer UK in UK
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The only CMMS you should consider.

Kommentare: When we made the decision to choose MaintainX as our CMMS, our account manager was very thorough and helped us to be up and running in a matter of days. We were already gaining benefit after around a month of use. Admittedly the team at MaintainX shouldered a lot of the workload, but it really helped. This kind of support is what I suspect makes MaintainX such an easy choice. People couldn't quite believe how fast we were able to integrate.

MaintainX has much to offer. If I were to nail it down to one thing, I would need to point out that the ease of use comes first and foremost. It is the one thing my team have all fed back as the major factor when picking it up for the first time.

I don't want to seem negative, because overall, the system is phenomenal. If pressed, I would have to say that compatibility with other software could be better. This isn't really a fair criticism though, as the team are constantly updating the system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Prometheus

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: SAP was too challenging for our team, users were leaving shift and getting locked out of the system. We also found that there was a steep learning curve, along with a very limited functionality for maintenance management overall. No real-time updates and we never had the ability to use this with mobile devices.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SAP Business One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: MaintainX just seemed so much cleaner. The overriding reason was that MaintainX allowed us to make this choice and hit the ground running. Not many alternatives would allow us to be so productive from the moment you install the app.

Johann
General Managers in Südafrika
Verpackung und Container, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent mobile fit for purpose tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service and support - I cannot think of a more positive experience from an IT platform provider (given that we only use 32 licenses - we feel like we are treated like a mayor/significant customer - well done)

Easy to use, easy to onboard and integrate, exceptional (virtually real time) customer service and query management, versatility of application, making information visible across the organization. We've had an extremely positive product and service experience thus far

Not a lot missing, perhaps if they could create better step-costing (i.e above 20 users/30 users and so forth) we would roll it out much further into the organization as (say) 20 or 30 users use it all the time but if we we had another 20 or 30 'restricted use' licenses at half the cost we would add this one (the ROI drops at a point when you add more and more licenses for staff that uese it less frequently for narrow uses i.e. part stock control/inventory)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Cost - we get 95% of what Upkeep does at half the cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: UpKeep

Wein und Spirituosen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Support when transitioning to digtal

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: "It's been a challenging journey, but most of the problems you are facing are due to the presence of incorrect data. This is where our customer support team comes in. I hold regular meetings with them to ensure that we are all set for success. I do wish that the app had a more user-friendly interface, with visual aids and a search function similar to Google. However, I must say that it is a well-designed and forward-thinking product that will certainly enhance your overall efficiency."

Great support and they are on the right path to have an front line first app

The lack of customizations and the lack of levels of access and cost.

Nathan
Manager, Maintenance Planner in Kanada
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up, great support and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. I highly recommend MaintainX

The implementation team knew exactly what they were doing and took care of every request I threw at them. The process moved very quickly. After implementation the users found the mobile application very easy and has had tons of success.

Since our business is not large enough for the enterprise option it didnt make sense to go in that direction. I do wish there was more customization ability without having to go to enterprise.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eMaint CMMS

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: We were looking for a fully functional, fast, mobile option.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: We choose MaintainX over eMaint because of cost, it had to many functions we would never use, like MaintainX Enterprise.

Adam
Supervisor in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Option for Engaging Operations

4,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: excellent, great support from implementation and ongoing support.

- User friendly, easy to train new staff - Work order detail including photo's - Built in communication tools - Great filtering options when drilling down on specific data

- Asset hierarchy is not robust, however 'location' hierarchy is.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Limble CMMS, eMaint CMMS, FastMaint, UpKeep und eLogger

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: - User friendliness, - Advanced work order details and content, - Cost - Customer service is a big one.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Fiix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Overall higher scores against other providers in key deciding criteria's.

Allen
Adminstrative in USA
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX CMMS Review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall extremely positive and happy without purchase

The ease of use and implementation. Phone App is extremely easy to use.

Cannot add multiple assets to a work order but that is a small small con

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Limble CMMS, eWorkOrders CMMS und eMaint CMMS

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Wanted to move to something more customization and that fits the needs of our day in and day our business

Zuvor genutzte Software: UpKeep

Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX makes organizing and showing corrective actions for inspections easy!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall MaintainX has helped keep our managers and operators on task with what needs to be done and when.

It automatically creates corrective action work orders for items that need correction.

The lack of being able to get alerts for work orders that are due.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Limble CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: It looked like it was easier to use both on the desktop and phone.

Steven
Engineering Supervisor in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Capstone Review

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I cannot fault this system and would definitely recommend it to anybody.

The customer support has been above and beyond. [sensitive content hidden] has been guiding us every step of the way and has been outstanding in setting up our system. He is a credit to the company.

I haven't found any yet. The entire process from start to finish and ongoing has been excellent.

Preeti
Office Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maintain X review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: best inventory /service software i have used so far. Very easy to use. Customer service team is excellent starting with sales to follow ups.

it is amazing how easy it is to use, the ability to be able to customize to our needs

honestly none so far, i cant think of anything at the moment

Kenneth
Maintenance director in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX review

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Customer support. There support team is unmatched

Still haven’t developed multi site inventory system

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jolt

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: MaintainX better fit for our needs. Better support. Platform is easier to use

Jesse
Facilities Director in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX will supercharge your maintenance programs

Kommentare: I couldn’t imagine managing the facility without it. We had no system when I started. And this has been a game changer. It has taken a while to really get integrated but that’s not the fault of MaintainX, more of the slow restructuring of the entire maintenance program at this facility. MaintainX has been the central tool to help make this happen.

Having everything in on place. The more I can stay on this platform the more I can keep things organized.

Lack of user tagging in messages, and an inbox to track tagged messages happening in the work order comments module. And there should be more visibility to the conversations happening in the work order. Not really a con but more of a feature request.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eMaint CMMS und Smartsheet

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: User interface, the software was much less buggy. Better mobile UI, very easy to adopt, very easy to import data and MX will help enter your data. Price. Price is big since we are not a huge facility and it has been a trial run even using CmMS at this facility.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: User interface was the first thing. I tried MAintainX before I used upkeep, but after a year with upkeep, MX must have made some UI changes, because I was just exploring other CMMS after the year of upkeep. And after a quick trial I was hooked.

Donald
Maintenance Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Great results

Kommentare: Overall, maintainX is a great system that is still evolving to meet the customers needs. it has made tracking work orders for both scheduled and unsceduled work very easy and inventory managment is great.

it is an easy to set up system, cloud based and moble friendly. The end users can navigatge the system from a phone or tablet with ease to manage assets, find parts, and complete work oreders.

Scheduling module could use some help. It is difficult to schedule work that may have a differwent due date that scheduled date. Receiving against PO's is complicated because it does not account for partially received orders.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Limble CMMS, IBM Maximo Application Suite, Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS und Fiix

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: We wanted a system that was going to be easier for the technicians to use and something that would be better for asset and parts managment. it was the most complete product that meet our needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MaintiMizer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: This was the most complete system that meet the needs of our company for asset tracking, inventory managment, PM managment, purchasing

Mike
Plant Engineer in USA
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

Kommentare: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hippo CMMS, MAPCON und UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PMC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

Tom
Process Improvement Process Lead in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Kommentare: I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hippo CMMS, FTMaintenance Select, eMaint CMMS, Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Bottom line was twofold. 1st - the demo and setup were extremely straight forward (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). 2nd - the price was unmatchable. For the functionality they are offering at their price point - it made the selection simple.

Andy
Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX review

Kommentare: Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Essentials und Infor CRM

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Too expensive per license, no super users without enterprise level, complicated layout and difficult to learn quickly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Price and ease of use

Bradley
Senior Technician in USA
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using MaintainX to implement maintenance system from scratch

Kommentare: MaintainX has begun the process of automating much of our maintenance system that was labor intensive and memory driven before. I feel like I have only scratched the surface to this point of what possibilities it opens up for us as far as inventory, cost, and maintenance tracking.

MaintainX has streamlined work order generation and communication in our plant. Work requests are easy to generate, review and assign, with all parties receiving notifications on their mobile devices and workstations. PMs are also automated, with technicians recording hourly meters at weekly intervals and lubricating and maintenance procedures automatically generated through work orders.

I am currently very new to the program and at an early stage of our companies implementation. I have not encountered an issue with MaintainX yet that I felt was problematic.

Sonny
Facilities Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful Tool

Kommentare: Satisfied with the product and the customer service we received.

The simplicity of creating work orders is great! I really am glad to see new updates and integrations that suit our business needs.

I wish the calendar view of work orders was improved to allow a full view of work orders and their assignments.

General Manager in USA

Great Product for you Facility

Kommentare: Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Christopher
Property & Fleet Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Kommentare: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Kevin
Facility Director in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use CMMS system

Kommentare: we have now streamline our work order system with all employees, we now have a database of parts inventory that is tied to each machine and we are able to show cost and time analysis per machine.

It is easy for everyone to use, all the requestors had to have was a smartphone and they were able to create a work order

it is hard to distinguish between current, scheduled and future work orders in the database. I would also like to see a clear picture of actual downtime of equipment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: it was not user friendly

Zuvor genutzte Software: eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: whe liked the functionality of the system

Nadir Michael
Nadir Michael
Senior Property Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX is an excellent tool for Facilities Management

Kommentare: The report tracking allows me to visually demonstrate the needs of our department to the C-Suite. Very helpful in explaining costs that most suits are not accustomed to dealing with.

It is a very easy app to teach to employees. It does not take a lot of time to get your team started using the product.

The premium version of the app is rather expensive. I created a less flashy version of MaintainX using HTML and Java for web browsers but the phone based app is preferred by staff.

Derek
Director of Engineering in USA

MaintainX Review

Kommentare: Dont think we would be as successful without this product

Real time updates and status tracking aloows us to prioritize or jobs quickly and keep a running inventory for rooms at the hotel

Dont have much to complain about, maybe adding a dark mode so when using it in guest rooms it isnt blinding in the early am or later pm hours

Jason
Resort Maintenance Manager in USA

Awesome Maintenance Software

Kommentare: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Joel
Facility Attendant in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Facility

Kommentare: Time and communication with the requester

Very easy to use and our team can keep track of all job card and help each other

Nothing, it have everything we need time

Clayton
Operation Manager/tech in Kanada
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Kommentare: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.