MaintainX

Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App

David H.
IT Director
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.

Vorteile: The ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.

Nachteile: I would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.

Fantastic for our needs

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Matt B.
Venue Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We operate an escape room business which naturally suffers from a lot of wear and tear. As we grow we were looking for a solution to manage and document our maintenance tasks rather than the very imprecise strategy of just fixing it when it breaks. I looked at several software packages but MaintainX stood out as the most intuitive and appropriate for our needs. In addition to maintenance tasks we now use it for logging all ad-hoc tasks that are assigned to our team, whether that is administration or even just reminders. Our full team are fully on board with the system and use it daily. It provides an easy to read oversight of all the tasks that are in the pipeline, their status and priority. The feature I find most useful, though in itself it's a small thing, is the display of user avatars next to a task they are assigned to. There are several functions (assets, requestors, forms) that we're not currently using as they are surplus to requirements but it's great that there is the potential to expand the role that the system plays further in the future.

Vorteile: MaintainX is a fantastic piece of software, especially when you consider that the free package contains a huge amount of functionality. It feels modern and streamlined and works well across all devices. My team have all become active users of the platform with no issues. The support team is incredibly responsive and very happy to help. The main view, especially on desktop, packs in a large amount of information but remains easy to read and understand. There is a full change log visible for work orders and the software is very easy to use for all staff, some of whom are less IT savvy than others.

Nachteile: The pricing structure is quite restrictive. The free version of the software contains all the essentials but there are some great 'nice to haves' in the Pro package. I was put off Pro by the very high subscription costs, especially compared to the alternative of free software. I would be much more happy to pay a subscription fee that is somewhere in the middle and doesn't give all the features of Pro but is an upgrade on free. There is no ability to 'recycle bin' work orders, once a work order is archived it is irretrievable without contacting support. The desktop login feels clunky as it needs to be done via a code sent by SMS.

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

Mike M.
Plant Engineer
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

Vorteile: MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX.
It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis.
Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Nachteile: Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Love MaintainX

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Evalina L.
Managing Member
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It keeps me and my team very organized and on top of every work order.

Nachteile: Nothing honestly, the app is easy to use and learn and the team is always there to answer questions

MaintainX Review

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Silvestra T.
Town Clerk
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: really like it, it has helped us mange workk orders

Vorteile: that you can have mulitiple users and everyone can see it all

Nachteile: would like to be able toprint a report that shows multiple items and not just one at a time

Awesome software

Clayton L.
Operation Manager/tech
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

Vorteile: we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

Nachteile: there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

Tom C.
Maintenance Technician
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

Vorteile: The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Nachteile: Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

GREAT COMMUNICATION TOOL

Pam G.
City Secretary
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has absolutely changed the way that we handle our work orders. It is great for communicating with other employees that are out in the field - it allows them to keep working and not have to take time out of their day to come pick up paper work orders. This also prevents lost text message that take up time from everyone's day to find out if it was received or not. Ugh! This app alerts our people when there are work orders that have not been done yet so there is no overlooking work to be done! I think it is great that I can go in and update a work order - the job changes alot of time and it is easy to just go in and edit and send it back out. Things are so much easier for us since we have been using this app and I can't imagine going back to the old way of handling the workload.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software: (1) how easy it is to use (2) the ability that we have to track our work orders and (3) I can create a work order to be done a few days from now and it will send out a reminder

Nachteile: I do not know of any cons at this point -- but I guess if I had to pick one, I would say that it doesn't cook for me.

Best Maintenance App

Bruno F.
Property Services Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Maintainx has been very helpful with any questions we have. They have always responded promptly. When looking for an app which allows our small maintenance team to stay organized and communicate, we struggled to find something that was user friendly or not overly complicated. MaintainX is by far the best app for our needs. It is so simple to use, yet it has all the features your team would need.

Vorteile: Easy to use. User friendly. The chat feature within the app is great for keeping communication open.

Nachteile: None to be honest. It suited our needs perfectly

Game Changer

Juan carlos G.
Senior Project Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, We are very happy with the results we have gotten from the App. There is room for growth and improvement and the developers are sensitive to client needs and respond accordingly.

Vorteile: I love the ease of implementation and the flexibility of the app.

Nachteile: At first, I did not like the search features, but they addressed that. The only draw back I see now is that I cannot create teams within my client base.

Better than the rest

Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Bryan S.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

Vorteile: They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

Nachteile: You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

MANUFACTURING ADAPTION

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Roberto C.
mechanical engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is really usefull and needs some improvements

Vorteile: The software is super friendly and easy to use. A real tool that you can use to manage the jobs in the shop.

Nachteile: I would like, raw materials inventory, customer data base, suppliers data base and the posibility to set the priority of levels from 1 to 10, so the operator finishes the highest level but knows what is the next right after.

Outstanding Software

Scott B.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: MaintainX offers an easy to use, logical, mobile friendly app. Our mechanics and drivers use it to report issues and document fixes. Reporting is available and the product is fairly priced.

Nachteile: The team added reporting functionality, which is helpful but I would like to see additional options offered.

Excellent for tracking maintenance requests from multiple users

Anne C.
Build facilities maintenance specialist
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy the app and it is a great product. Problem is just getting other employees to use it.

Vorteile: The software allows users to send me a request so I can respond immediately if needed.

Nachteile: The software is great. I just have had trouble getting buy in from all facilities. I will keep at them to use for requesting service.

MaintainX Not Just for Commercial Industry

Norm H.
Executive Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've told these guys they should participate in the annual The Church Network Conference. I believe they could develop many potential users. We toyed with OneNote, Excel, Dude Solutions, eSpace (specifically designed for churches), and a couple more. This is the APP that was simple enough for my facility team and they actually use it!
We really haven't looked back. As we grow and need to add more users, then the pricing-by-user could become an issue. They did offer a non-profit discount that was very reasonable.

Vorteile: My team is willing to use it.
Pretty simple user interface (UI).
Plenty of features.
Well thought out.

Nachteile: Pricing per user.
WEB based on a PC, not a separate app. (This can actually be a PRO for some)

Great, easy to use program for your team!

Donny J.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience overall has been extremely positive. I was looking at MaintainX as a solution to solve auditing and record keeping for my maintenance department, and it was the perfect option.

Vorteile: I most liked the ease of use, the user friendly UI, the cost, and the customer service.

Nachteile: I feel it is unnecessarily difficult to edit certain aspects of work order (for example, if you added the wrong form template, I was unable to just delete that template out of the work order and add a new one. I had to archive and redo the entire work order).

Finally the App That Has Everything I Have Been Looking For!

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Lisa H.
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app is very user friendly and does everything I want it to. The items most important to me: (1) I am finally able to organize the maintenance tasks I assign, and see the status of each at a moment's glance and (2) I can categorize by project type or location or anything I can dream of, and the multiple tags I can apply per work order make it easy to sort and organize.

Vorteile: * Ease of Use
* Unlimited work orders
* Unlimited categories

Nachteile: * I wish I could order the priorities within in priority type. (Example, if I have 10 high priority items, I'd like to be able to sort within those high priority items--e.g., #1 high priority, #2 high priority, #3 high priority.)

Keep up the good work!

Colin G.
Facilities Manager
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple to use but organized and concise.
Chose this product because the free version allows me to get notified when a work order has been submitted.
I do maintenance for an academy and college and am the main maintenance guy but I have three people who can assign me jobs. This program allows all of them to create work orders for me where I can see them in an organized and clear manner.

Nachteile: Instead of having to “archive” work orders, I wish simply marking them “done” would clear them from my queue.

This software is amazing

Justin P.
Building Supervisor
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking what empolys are doing as well as how often we work on assets.

Vorteile: The ease of use with this software has been great. Being able to track work accross our facilities has made day to day operations run smoother and kept managment in constant contact with whats going on. The process to enter a work order is so easy we have our staff of over 400 set up as requestors.

Nachteile: Not having a password option, and having to use 2 factor logins has been a struggle for some of our older staff members.

Very happy with the functionality of the app

Senior Rooms Division Manager
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would like to compare it very close to other hotel property management apps. The most popular one in NYC being Alice with the functionality of a chat and the options to @ a dept in the chat. If this app had that maybe it would take it to another level.

Vorteile: I like that I can attach photos. Typically assigning a task to another department is not easy unless you are present to show what needs to get done.

Nachteile: Sometimes it froze up on me when uploading a photo task could just be my phone could be the upload was slow.

von MaintainX an 12.9.2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are glad you had a positive experience. We haven't heard of any issues with photo uploads related to our app - if your internet connection is weak, that can impact the upload speed.

We are working on making many improvements to our chat and messaging and @ mentions will be coming soon!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can ever be helpful in the future :)

Review

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Travis C.
Construction Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the fact how we where able to go from paper to paperless. The ease of searching for work orders is a HUGE plus. The ease for the team to use in the field on multiple devices is a great plus as well.

Nachteile: The one thing I dislike about the app is that when work orders are closed they still.appear in closed orders for my team. I would.love to see the option to archive these while still be searchable.

Huge asset for multi-property hotel group

Deanna C.
Owner/COO
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has taken a lot of coordination off of my plate and allowed a simple method of communication from the line-level staff to completion of repairs and needs. Well worth it!

Vorteile: Ease of use. The functionality is seamless for users in different departments and properties to communicate and coordinate. A task can be created and assigned to maintenance, who can then assign it to the ordering department when they identify parts needed, reassigned to maintenance when the parts arrive, then assigned to housekeeping for final clean and completion of the task. Also easy to customize to meet our specific needs.

Nachteile: There were a couple misses that we found when first using the software. For example, you couldn't filter tasks by property. That said, when we raised it with the MaintainX team they added it almost immediately!

Zero to organized in 6 mos

Brent T.
Fleet Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MaintainX has pretty well streamlined all the aspects of our fleet repair and maintenance programs. When I took this position in Feb. 2019 there was no fleet maintenance or repair programs, procedures or protocol. We were only responding and putting out "fires". With help from MaintainX I was able to put together successful work flows and implement a fleet program we are now entering month 6 and still loving it.

Vorteile: user friendly interface, easy to use. The neatness of the work order PDF exports is very professional. Ability to build asset profiles and share with all users.

Nachteile: I feel that there could be some improvement with reporting and sharing.

Very Easy To Use Work Order System

Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Michael M.
Maintenance Manager
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with MaintainX has been great. They have great customer support, a very easy to set-up system, and the system very easy for users to learn and use.

Vorteile: MaintainX is very user friendly. It allows users to create work orders and requesters to create work request with very little training. Users and requesters can also include pictures in work orders or work request.

Nachteile: No way to put in or track parts information and inventory.

Great for following the process

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Christina K.
EHS Coordinator
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its a great way to monitor within the company what is getting done when and by who. It is also a great tool to use for audits if you need to prove that mainteance is being done accounted for. Its a generally good resource for accountability and communication

Vorteile: That everyone has access to it across the company from their phones or on their desktop.
It helps that their are so many categories and sections to optionally fill out in order to differentiate tasks

Nachteile: Seeing the done vs to do work orders doesn't always show the work orders clearly.