Über MaintainX

MaintainX ist eine Mobile-First-Software zur Digitalisierung von Arbeitsaufträgen und -verfahren, die die Effizienz erhöht und Echtzeiteinblicke ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über MaintainX

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

Bewertungen zu MaintainX

MaintainX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 548 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MaintainX bereits verwendet?

Alex
Alex
Maintenance Engineer UK in UK
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The only CMMS you should consider.

Kommentare: When we made the decision to choose MaintainX as our CMMS, our account manager was very thorough and helped us to be up and running in a matter of days. We were already gaining benefit after around a month of use. Admittedly the team at MaintainX shouldered a lot of the workload, but it really helped. This kind of support is what I suspect makes MaintainX such an easy choice. People couldn't quite believe how fast we were able to integrate.

MaintainX has much to offer. If I were to nail it down to one thing, I would need to point out that the ease of use comes first and foremost. It is the one thing my team have all fed back as the major factor when picking it up for the first time.

I don't want to seem negative, because overall, the system is phenomenal. If pressed, I would have to say that compatibility with other software could be better. This isn't really a fair criticism though, as the team are constantly updating the system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Prometheus

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: SAP was too challenging for our team, users were leaving shift and getting locked out of the system. We also found that there was a steep learning curve, along with a very limited functionality for maintenance management overall. No real-time updates and we never had the ability to use this with mobile devices.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SAP Business One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: MaintainX just seemed so much cleaner. The overriding reason was that MaintainX allowed us to make this choice and hit the ground running. Not many alternatives would allow us to be so productive from the moment you install the app.

Donald
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Great results

Kommentare: Overall, maintainX is a great system that is still evolving to meet the customers needs. it has made tracking work orders for both scheduled and unsceduled work very easy and inventory managment is great.

it is an easy to set up system, cloud based and moble friendly. The end users can navigatge the system from a phone or tablet with ease to manage assets, find parts, and complete work oreders.

Scheduling module could use some help. It is difficult to schedule work that may have a differwent due date that scheduled date. Receiving against PO's is complicated because it does not account for partially received orders.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Limble CMMS, IBM Maximo Application Suite, Hippo CMMS, eMaint CMMS und Fiix

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: We wanted a system that was going to be easier for the technicians to use and something that would be better for asset and parts managment. it was the most complete product that meet our needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MaintiMizer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: This was the most complete system that meet the needs of our company for asset tracking, inventory managment, PM managment, purchasing

Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

decent for an entry level program

Kommentare: Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Antwort von MaintainX

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Caleb
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Work Order and Maintenance Management Program

Kommentare: It has been one of the most helpful additions to our maintenance team in the past few years.

The price is great for the product you get. It is a really easy program to use with a great mobile app for my team to track and complete work orders. It keeps everything really organized and is easy to track with projects.

There are a couple of updates that I would like to see like tool check out programs and some more location options but it is a great program.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FAMIS 360

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: The cost was great, it has a better mobile app.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asset Essentials

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Cost, mobile platform, ease of use compared to FAMIS.

Miguel
Facilities Technical Specialist in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX was a great investment!!

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been great! It didn't take much time to set everything up and once everything was dialed in, the software has been amazing to work with. It has allowed for a quicker and more efficient work to be done and saved lots of time.

MaintainX has allowed us to increase productivity and efficiency by a huge amount! The ability to have our staff create requests at ease is a huge asset. The work orders allow for us to have a detailed list of tasks that need to be completed during the day/week.

I would like the ability to edit or add previous meter readings. This would allow for an easier and quicker onboarding of the software for companies. This also allows for the new company to have up to date metrics and reports on their meters from day 1.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Limble CMMS und eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: The simple and easy to use app along with a simple UI was one of the biggest reasons why we chose MaintainX. We wanted to make sure that all of the staff would be comfortable with learning the new system and have a smooth onboarding experience.

Tyler
Tyler
President in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best out there, and still getting better!

Kommentare: Love it! So far does everything we need it to in a great user friendly platform

Ease of use, cross platform (great mobile app), great features

Some features/settings not quite tweakable to how we need them… yet

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fiix

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Cost, features, complexity, mobile app differences

Zuvor genutzte Software: Fiix

Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick implementation

Its very intuitive, easy to work with, easy to implement, and easy to train the team on.

Its a little pricey, but the cost is worth the information, and overall use of the system to bring all of our facility equipment together.

Matthew
Maintenance and Facilities Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Maintain X is Great

Kommentare: Maintain X makes my job easier. It is a very helpful tool

It is easy to use. I can keep up with all work orders that have been completed and what is still open. I have all PM's in maintain x which makes it easier to review and make needed plans.

I have not had any issues with maintain x at this time

Quentin
Branch Operations Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Thank You Once Again!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Awesome! Maintenance X is simple to use, easy to learn, and easy to implement.

Simple to use, easy to learn, and easy to implement.

Nothing come to mind other than we should have done it much sooner.

Adam
SysAdmin in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solid Choice

Unlimited photo/video storage on work orders was huge! Plus seamless mobile support.

Nothing much. Modest setup, comparable costs, even negatives we're reasonable.

Andy
Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX review

Kommentare: Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Essentials und Infor CRM

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Too expensive per license, no super users without enterprise level, complicated layout and difficult to learn quickly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Price and ease of use

Karl
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

Kommentare: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Workspace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.

General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for you Facility

Kommentare: Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom
Maintenance Technician in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

Kommentare: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Sam
Superintendent in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Simply put it's been a game changer for our department. The amount of time and effort this product has saved us has been so helpful. I'd never go back to our old system, we use this product daily and rely on it to be effective. It's been a great overall experience and I would honestly recommend it to anyone who manages any kind of property and maintenance staff.

This product has had a huge impact on our production and organization since it's implementation. It's been so easy to use and getting the rest of the team on board with the new system was really easy. I honestly can't imagine ever going back to the old way of using paper work orders. This is such a huge time saver for us and really is key to keeping track of all of our work orders across our different properties. It's great to be able to get all the key information into our techs hands out in the field being able to view photos and details in real time. And from the admin side it's a great being able to see when things are being completed. The asset tracking has been key for keeping track of our water meter readings and keeping up with vehicle maintenance as well. Having so many requestors is a big value as well; it gets our whole team involved with the facilities upkeep and has gone a long way to keeping our properties looking so nice and running smoothly. Oh and I can't forget to mention the team at MaintainX and their technical support. They've been so easy to work. They are always easy to get a hold of and very responsive. Any issues I've had so far have been taken care of either within a few hours or a day at most. It's so nice to get an actual person working at the company helping instead of a generic foriegn call center whos just googling the troubleshooting. They are always friendly and engaged in whatever you're calling about, so a big thanks to them.

There's really not much I don't like about MaintainX. I guess if I had to pick something it would be that there doesn't seem to be many updates or new features added very often; or at least ones that impact our field or the areas we use it for. I've suggested some features to the team before but haven't seen any really implemented yet. But it's not the end of the world; the current build is still very much optimized for what we use it for.

Christopher
Property & Fleet Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Kommentare: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Ryan
CEO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Switch

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience with the ease of implementation and continuous use. Only took a few hours to setup all assets and inspection templates with no assistance. This is a very straight forward product.

We utilize MaintainX for daily vehicle inspections, asset management, and logging vehicle repairs. We switched from a software that specialized in fleet management do to the lower cost and ease of configuration. Previous software only completed inspections. MaintainX can handle the inspections and keep track of our open work orders and helps our team stay on the same page for all assets.

At this moment there is not any thing I can list negatively about Maintainx.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Fleetio

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Cost and convenience

Bryan
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than the rest

Kommentare: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UKG Ready

Warum MaintainX gewählt wurde: Lower cost and more user friendly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buildium

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Cost.

Clarissa
Property Administrator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for PM's

Kommentare: This software has really helped streamline our Work Order process. Before, we were still using paper and a fax machine to send and track all of our daily work orders for multiple properties. MaintainX has helped us and our Maintenance Team to get to work orders faster and more efficiently. They are able to receive alerts right away when there are new work orders without making a trip to the main office to pick up a piece of paper. We were able to get rid of the dreaded Work Order Tracking Binder... and, we are reducing paper waste and helping the environment, win-win!

Ease of use. We have a few users who are not 'tech-savvy', but they were able to pick up this new tool and put most (if not all) of the functions to great use! So far, so good!

We really have not come across any features we haven't liked. There are some that we just don't use, but it's as simple as that, we just don't use them!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Yardi Voyager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Ease of use and cost

Joel
Facility Attendant in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Facility

Kommentare: Time and communication with the requester

Very easy to use and our team can keep track of all job card and help each other

Nothing, it have everything we need time

Clayton
Operation Manager/tech in Kanada
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Kommentare: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Bruce
Maintenance Technician in USA
Kunststoffe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Maintain X, Can't imagine having to do our jobs without it.

Kommentare: Our inventory control, and tracking is top notch now, and our downtime is at an all time low due to the instant notifications, and ability to track progress on the mobile app.

Maintain is easy toocations. learn, and use. Myself I use the CMMS side of it more, we started with no inventory / spare parts tracking system for the Maintenance Dept., and within a year have well over 1000 parts / assets entered and bar coded

Only thing I would like to see is more search capability when looking up parts inventory on the mobile app. When setting at the computer I can search parts inventory by many different categories, on mobile I can only search directly by the items name.

Joe
Building Maintenance Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MaintainX helps us track our work effortlessly, instead of losing it in the inbox dumpster fire.

Kommentare: Overall this program has been extremely helpful for our organization. We get more done and can justify our role much easier with the reporting part of MaintainX.

We love the ability to track work, schedule repeating PM work orders, and the accessibility from anywhere via our smartphones.

I wish there was a way to add an email address to a work order to keep certain people(non-requester users) in the loop on the status of the work order.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eWorkOrders CMMS, Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MaintainX: Price

Brice
Facilities Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love it. It meets the needs for our environment well.

Kommentare: Love most everything about it, just want improved comments and status change messaging between users. The ease of navigating tasks, recurring/revolving work orders, asset lists, procedural lists and categories has completely elevated our ability to assess and assign resource allocation throughout our departments. The statistical analysis is more useful that we'd initially imagined.

Easy to use, reasonably priced, friendly customer service.

Need to dial in the status change and comment messaging between administrators and users.

Joel
Asst. Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software that helps us keep track of work orders

Kommentare: Initial onboarding with our rep was awesome. Questions via chat or email get answered VERY quickly!

The app keeps our guys on task and is great for our work order tracking. It also keeps us in compliance for inspections. Love that they are all tracked and signed digitally.

Took some time to get buyin from the guy, but once they learned the software everyone got on board.