Filtern nach:

Über Zinc

Referencing & background checking tools to make better more informed decisions, every time.

Erfahre mehr über Zinc

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2019

"Seamless Greenhouse integration, flawless support, innovative approach, fantastic flexibility."

Kommentare: We're using it to reference between first and second interview. I was worried about candidate pushback but haven't really received any.

Vorteile: I like how well it integrates with our ATS. It's easily built in as a step in our Greenhouse processes, and integrates really well into our process. We started using this product when we added references between first and second interviews. The support has been outstanding, every minor issue receives prompt attention and we had total support during setup. We're a tech company and I like how slick the interface is; it allows responses via text and we get the responses more quickly that way. The system is also highly customize-able.

Nachteile: I really don't have a ton of constructive feedback. It's working well for what we need and we can change as our needs evolve.

• Bewertet am 25.10.2019
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Zinc's Customer Service is Amazing!"

Vorteile: Zinc is very easy to use once you get the hang of how things work. I also love the fact that you can text the references instead of calling them. It is a real time saver! Also, the customer service I receive is impeccable! Customer service reaches out to me at least once a month to see how everything is going and responds when I have an issue in a timely manner.

Nachteile: At first, using Zinc through greenhouse was not very intuitive, but once I figured how to use it, it is easy as can be!

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019