Über Zinc

Das wesentliche Element für die Einstellung in großem Maßstab. Zinc ist eine All-in-one-Software für Hintergrund- und Referenzüberprüfungen.

Erfahre mehr über Zinc

Easy to integrate, feels quick and easy for those filling out references, which can be a long and thankless task, clear, simple design and easy to integrate into the business.

But it can be a bit difficult without know-how.

Bewertungen zu Zinc

4,9

Zinc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 219 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zinc bereits verwendet?

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for the user

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great as everything has gone rather quickly after submitting the details.

I enjoyed that it was easy to submit all the required information for backgroud checks.Additionally the customer support works in case there are any questions or problems.

I wanted to know what details I had submitted and would love to see all the fields submitted even if I can not edit them. This caused me to go to customer support to verify I had submitted the right information instead of just being able to see it myself.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave Zinc a review, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear you found Zinc very user-friendly. That is great insight about wanting to see what information you had already submitted without needing to contact customer support, I will pass this on to our product team. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Vishal
AML KYC Analyst in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best Automated BGV tool ever

Kommentare: The experience was up to the mark and I enjoyed it while using.

Simple to use and least time consuming with smooth interface.

There are less options available to choose in the qualification check section for example: if any person with whose highest qualification is 12th standard, then what option he will choose it's a bit complicated. Kindly provide some specific options to those whose highest qualification is 12th pass or they are pursuing their Graduation degree That's all.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave Zinc a review! Your feedback is extremely insightful and valueable to us.

Sarah
Technical Recruiting Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Okay product

Kommentare: All of our issues have been solved quickly which is great but I've been surprised at the amount of issues we have had in this short time frame... Such as errors in billing, errors in the difference between UK and US regulations, and just general reference check confusion.

Great customer service and very responsive rep. Easy set up and integration into ATS.

My main concern has been that we often have to remind Zinc that we are based in the US and so there are significantly different legal requirements. I also dont like how Zinc tends to blend reference checks, employment verifications, and background checks. In my experience, a reference check is to get a candid response on how one specific person worked with this individual. An employment verification is to verify the dates that they worked there. A background check is to get the criminal background and maybe some identity verification. It has gotten pretty confused internally for us because of the way you have to set this up in Zinc.

Abigail
HR Generalist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zinc's Customer Service is Amazing!

Zinc is very easy to use once you get the hang of how things work. I also love the fact that you can text the references instead of calling them. It is a real time saver! Also, the customer service I receive is impeccable! Customer service reaches out to me at least once a month to see how everything is going and responds when I have an issue in a timely manner.

At first, using Zinc through greenhouse was not very intuitive, but once I figured how to use it, it is easy as can be!

Lizette
HR Manager in UK
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy

The turnaround time for check results to come back, is very quick.

At present one can only ask for a professional or HR reference, i.e. there is no option to ask for both to be checked for the same candidate.

Neyyila
self employed in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Most Secure and reliable database for Recruiters and aspirants.

Kommentare: Fabolous experience with Zinc, i never thought background checks will take minutes for verifying the contacts, and another important aspect is its connecting with the reference directly within minutes and taking their valuable inputs, and providing the acknowledgement for the same to the user, which makes this Zinc as global leader!

Is its self explanatory feature which makes the whole process much easy, steps taken in building its GUI and API are useful.

Improve the resolution of CS timing, as it takes a little time to get in touch with CS team.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc! It's great to hear that you had a fabulous experience. Best, Rachel

George
Product Developer in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience using Zinc

Kommentare: As a user, it served it's purpose well.

Using zinc was pretty good. It UI designs are very pleasing to the sees and it's easy to use. I was able to get things done quite fast without much struggle.

User navigations are not well intuitive causing one to search longer for obvious features. The upload feature for the chat wasn't working, thus I couldn't upload a screenshot while talking to the operator.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, George. I'm sorry to hear you found the app slightly challenging to navigate, I've passed this feedback onto our tech team. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Justyna
Instructional Designer in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system for checking references

Zinc platform is very easy to use. It provides automation and transparency which is something I've not seen done this well before.

There seem to be some glitches in the system, e.g. once a name of the company is assigned to an email address, it can't be changed by the user. However, the customer support is able to resolve it very quickly.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for leaving us a review! It's great to hear you find Zinc easy to use. I'm pleased customer support was able to easily resolve your issue. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Tilly
Talent Partner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy

Zinc is super fast and easy to use. The information is accurate and just what we need. It saves us so much time having to find and collect this information ourselves.

nothing - i have nothing that they could improve in and happy to continue to use the products offered to us.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc - we really appreciate it!

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hassle-free experience

Kommentare: I really think you have a superpower around

Everything is good. The hassle-free experience seamless experience with zinc.

Nothing. It was a wonderful experience with zinc

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc! It's great to hear you had a good experience using the platform. Rachel

Maisie
Senior People Operations Coordinator in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Maisie Gee - Snyk

Kommentare: The customer services has been excellent and the platform is easy to use and navigate.

Easily accessed on your mobile - can take employers seconds to complete a reference. Helpful and customizable notifications, easy to keep a track of pending checks.

Zinc do not use the Work Number to verify employment, which means that it is not globally inclusive and works better for some countries than it does for others. We spend a lot of time at Snyk finding work arounds, directly with the employee. The employment verifications section need some work as is hard to set the criteria you want, as new joiners/employees can find ways around this. We wanted to set our references to either 3 past employers, or employment verification(s) that covered the last 7 years - whichever was met first. However this isn't possible, it can only be either or. Also if employees provide two references, for the same employer, this counts towards the 3 different employer references needed, and this is not right.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on Zinc, Maisie. We really appreciate it! It's great to hear you find it really easy to keep track of pending checks through Zinc. I've passed your feedback on to the product team as it is really insightful. They are currently exploring Work Numbers so watch this space. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Cameron
Business Admin Apprentice in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and responsive customer service

Easy to use, very responsive and helpful customer service that are always ready to help. Easy to keep track of the who, what and when of the different checks that we request.

Sometimes the criminal checks can take too long, occasionally it is quicker/needed to go directly to GOV for the criminal check if the criminal check is urgent, however that is more expensive. The disclosure Scotland Application Form process is a bit inconvenient as it seems to have changed to a more long winded way of doing it. Invoices can sometimes be a bit difficult to understand where the purchases came from but customer service can find out for us quickly.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Cameron, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Zinc. We really appreciate your insightful feedback, I will pass this on to our product team. I'm glad to hear our customer service team were able to help clarify the invoices for you. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Tobi
Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zinc review by a user

Kommentare: As a user, Good.

I used Zinc as a user to carry out my background check ahead of my employment with a new company. The interface is good and the tools are easy to use. I had some technical challenges and a support agent named [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful.

The first support agent I was assigned was not very helpful but the next one I got, [sensitive content hidden], was very patient and helpful.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on Zinc! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear you found the Zinc app easy to use. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Simon
People Coordinator in UK
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great replacement for a lacklustre rival background-checker with immediate QoL improvements.

Kommentare: I'm saving at least 2 hours a week through Zinc.

Quick set-up, fast turnaround of references, on-hand chat assistance.

Not yet encountered noteworthy issues. Perhaps the option to view/hide detailed information on cases, rather than option minimise/maximise entire review section?

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Simon, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Zinc. It's awesome to hear you're saving so much time using Zinc! I'll also pass on your mention of view/hide options on candidate reports. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Helen
People Assistant in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Checks made simple

Kommentare: Time! I love how quick it all is.

The ease of the system, it's super simple with little effort required.I also love the help bot, it connects you to someone immediately which is brilliant.

Maybe the option to see an admin trail so I don't have to bother your team with update questions.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Helen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Zinc! It's great to hear you found our live chat really helpful. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Nick
People Services Partner in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great partnership

Easy to use, constant availability of Customer Support Team

Criminal Check processes are (partially) misaligned with Internal Policies

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Nick, thanks for leaving Zinc a review. We really appreciate it! We love hearing that you find Zinc easy to use and had a great experience with our lovely customer support team. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Shae
People Administrator in UK
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

It’s always easy for users. You can navigate and it can be used on any device.

Honestly nothing, I have no issues with it.

shashidhar
AML Analyst in Indien
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

It was an good experience to use Zinc , Easy to Navigate

Nothing as of now , educational verification is taking more time I guess

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for leaving a review on Zinc! It's great to hear you found it easy to use. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Roshan
Fincrime Analyst in Indien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

True Review

Easy to upload data and also help to track the status.

There should be any way to communicate to any employee of ZINC through zoom or G-mate

Lance
Head of Compliance in Malta
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Allowing us to meet our compliance obligations for SOC2 as well as our regulatory requirements, Zinc has been excellent in allowing us to reach out goals.

Easy to use. The platform is very user friendly, with no set up fees to use which is great! The checks themselves seem very comprehensive and quite fast, and the reports are easy to read and understand.

Missing integration with BambooHR. Would appreciate this to be a feature in future. Using Zapier is not the most ideal solution as there is additional cost and complexity involved.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc, Lance. It really means a lot! It's great to hear that Zinc has helped you and your company reach your goals. We're always looking to expand our product offering and integrations so I'll pass your feedback about BambooHR integration onto our product team. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Daniil
UI/UX Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Exceptional Experience with Zincwork

Zincwork has truly been a game-changer for me. The platform's standout features are its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support. The ease of use, combined with its powerful functionality, sets Zincwork apart from the competition. Whether you're a novice or an expert, you'll find it incredibly intuitive and efficient.

While Zincwork excels in many aspects, there's still room for improvement in terms of pricing. It could be more budget-friendly for small businesses or startups. However, the value it provides ultimately outweighs this minor drawback.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your lovely words on Zinc! We really appreciate it. I'm so pleased to hear you love using Zinc. We're always looking for ways to improve and will definitely take your feedback on board. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to give references; helps kickstart the process and provides structure

Keep in mind I've only used this to write a requested references for friends. A lot of the time when asked to provide a reference, it can be hard to construct from scratch. Zinc made this really simply by providing direct questions and easy to access keywords to describe an individual. Furthermore, it creates questions ahead of time to help you really focus on communicating what is necessary.

Typing experience is a bit strange (buggy?) - I found when pressing backspace to remove a letter after a new word and a space that it would also remove the space as well leading to a bit of a confusing typing experience at times.

vicky
supply teacher in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: great

as a supply teacher, who is a technophobe, I have fond Zinc very user friendly

none,I haven't had any problems - altho perhaps an edit button would make things smoother and a feature to add other vital documents for situations such as legal name changes

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback on Zinc! It's great to hear you found it very easy to use. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Isabella
People Service Partner in Österreich
Investmentbanking, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast and reliable platform

Easy us - support team in chat is amazing and help right away

Not very transparent on what has been done in the checks - missing documentation and documents

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for leaving a review on Zinc! I'm pleased to hear you had a good experience with our support team. Appreciate your feedback on the transparency of checks. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Aaqib
Fin crime Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome experience

Kommentare: It was awesome 😎 🥂

Very smooth to use and submissionUser interface is good

It has not the finish page where it can show you have submitted thank you . You can close now etc, i was wondering if I completed 😀

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for leaving your feedback on Zinc! We really appreciate you taking the time. Best, Rachel at Zinc