Über Zinc

Das wesentliche Element für die Einstellung in großem Maßstab. Zinc ist eine All-in-one-Software für Hintergrund- und Referenzüberprüfungen.

Erfahre mehr über Zinc

Easy to integrate, feels quick and easy for those filling out references, which can be a long and thankless task, clear, simple design and easy to integrate into the business.

But it can be a bit difficult without know-how.

Bewertungen zu Zinc

4,9

Zinc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 217 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zinc bereits verwendet?

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hassle-free experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really think you have a superpower around

Everything is good. The hassle-free experience seamless experience with zinc.

Nothing. It was a wonderful experience with zinc

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc! It's great to hear you had a good experience using the platform. Rachel

Vishal
AML KYC Analyst in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best Automated BGV tool ever

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The experience was up to the mark and I enjoyed it while using.

Simple to use and least time consuming with smooth interface.

There are less options available to choose in the qualification check section for example: if any person with whose highest qualification is 12th standard, then what option he will choose it's a bit complicated. Kindly provide some specific options to those whose highest qualification is 12th pass or they are pursuing their Graduation degree That's all.

Sarah
Technical Recruiting Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Okay product

Kommentare: All of our issues have been solved quickly which is great but I've been surprised at the amount of issues we have had in this short time frame... Such as errors in billing, errors in the difference between UK and US regulations, and just general reference check confusion.

Great customer service and very responsive rep. Easy set up and integration into ATS.

My main concern has been that we often have to remind Zinc that we are based in the US and so there are significantly different legal requirements. I also dont like how Zinc tends to blend reference checks, employment verifications, and background checks. In my experience, a reference check is to get a candid response on how one specific person worked with this individual. An employment verification is to verify the dates that they worked there. A background check is to get the criminal background and maybe some identity verification. It has gotten pretty confused internally for us because of the way you have to set this up in Zinc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HireRight

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zinc: Simply because Zinc was so responsive. Beth won our business by just responding to questions and emails and getting us set up so quickly.

Tilly
Talent Partner in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Zinc is super fast and easy to use. The information is accurate and just what we need. It saves us so much time having to find and collect this information ourselves.

nothing - i have nothing that they could improve in and happy to continue to use the products offered to us.

Domenico
Complaints Specialist in Spanien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The platform is very innovative

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been an very good experience so far

The platform is easy to use and intuitive. You can ulpload your documents safely and a dedicated team review them for the backgrpund check

I did not see any cons about the platform

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for your kind words about Zinc, we really appreciate it! Rachel

Anurag
Team Leader in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for BGV

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is great to see that Zinc keeps transparency between employees and references

Its time consuming. The background verification process can be much faster. However, it is doing great though.

Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Used a number of times, quick, efficient and accurate.

Nothing bad to say, really. There's a free trial if you're unsure.

vor 4 Wochen

It's great to hear you found Zinc fast and efficient to use. We really appreciate your feedback! Rachel

Rasha
AAT Apprentice in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use, very helpful customer service, replied to my email quite quickly.

Couldn't edit my details once they were saved, however this was easily solved after contacting them

Engineer in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zinc - Background Check

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, quick responses, quick turnaround.

The UI did not bring me back to the main menu where I could see the remaining items in the background check each time.

Sk
Support specialist in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Smooth verification

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

automated and fast verification, great customer support.

while verifying identity check faced problem, Voter ID was rejected for unknown reason.

Maisie
Senior People Operations Coordinator in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Maisie Gee - Snyk

Kommentare: The customer services has been excellent and the platform is easy to use and navigate.

Easily accessed on your mobile - can take employers seconds to complete a reference. Helpful and customizable notifications, easy to keep a track of pending checks.

Zinc do not use the Work Number to verify employment, which means that it is not globally inclusive and works better for some countries than it does for others. We spend a lot of time at Snyk finding work arounds, directly with the employee. The employment verifications section need some work as is hard to set the criteria you want, as new joiners/employees can find ways around this. We wanted to set our references to either 3 past employers, or employment verification(s) that covered the last 7 years - whichever was met first. However this isn't possible, it can only be either or. Also if employees provide two references, for the same employer, this counts towards the 3 different employer references needed, and this is not right.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on Zinc, Maisie. We really appreciate it! It's great to hear you find it really easy to keep track of pending checks through Zinc. I've passed your feedback on to the product team as it is really insightful. They are currently exploring Work Numbers so watch this space. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Sarah
VP, People in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Greenhouse integration, flawless support, innovative approach, fantastic flexibility.

Kommentare: We're using it to reference between first and second interview. I was worried about candidate pushback but haven't really received any.

I like how well it integrates with our ATS. It's easily built in as a step in our Greenhouse processes, and integrates really well into our process. We started using this product when we added references between first and second interviews. The support has been outstanding, every minor issue receives prompt attention and we had total support during setup. We're a tech company and I like how slick the interface is; it allows responses via text and we get the responses more quickly that way. The system is also highly customize-able.

I really don't have a ton of constructive feedback. It's working well for what we need and we can change as our needs evolve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RefNow und Crosschq

Warum Zinc gewählt wurde: As part of the decision to trial switching to a new method of referencing.

Justyna
Instructional Designer in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system for checking references

Zinc platform is very easy to use. It provides automation and transparency which is something I've not seen done this well before.

There seem to be some glitches in the system, e.g. once a name of the company is assigned to an email address, it can't be changed by the user. However, the customer support is able to resolve it very quickly.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for leaving us a review! It's great to hear you find Zinc easy to use. I'm pleased customer support was able to easily resolve your issue. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Marzena
People Operation Specialist in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this tool

Kommentare: I am requesting criminal and right to work checks. It helps me a lot in my daily routine, as I have more time for other things.

Its super easy to use and to request checks, you can find the results very quickly and easily.

I do not find anything that should be improved, it works perfectly fine.

Gonçalo
Data Ops Engineer in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I used Zinc on my onboarding process and I loved it

Kommentare: It was my first time using Zinc and I loved it! I highly recommend it! I think my former employer liked it so much they are thinking of using it, in fact.

I loved how easy Zinc made it for me to provide all the information that my company required. It made the process of getting references from past employers, address checking, criminal record checking, and identity checking a lot easier. Using Zinc it wasn't me who had to ask for my previous managers to provide a reference, they were happy to do so with a simplified process.

I don't have any cons on Zinc, probably because I was an end user.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Gonçalo, thanks for your kind words on Zinc. It's great to hear you had such a positive experience using Zinc to complete your background checks. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Nick
People Services Partner in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great partnership

Easy to use, constant availability of Customer Support Team

Criminal Check processes are (partially) misaligned with Internal Policies

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Nick, thanks for leaving Zinc a review. We really appreciate it! We love hearing that you find Zinc easy to use and had a great experience with our lovely customer support team. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Apostolia
Junior Accountant in Griechenland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to connect

It's fast and immediate. Easy to use, gets the job done quickly and correctly!

I hadn't used it before, so at the beginning i wasn't sure what to do.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Apostolia, thanks for taking the time to leave a review on Zinc! We love to hear that you find Zinc really fast and easy to use. All the best, Rachel from Zinc

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

True Review

Customer service . Quick response from support specialist

User friendly . There need to be some video demonstration to explain every steps

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you found Zinc user-friendly. Appreciate your feedback about a video demonstration. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Mahdi
Content moderator in Marokko
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Fast replies

Fast and reliable services. And the support team are nice

So far so good. I like everything about zinc

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Mahdi, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome to know Zinc helped you save time with our fast services. Many thanks, Rachel from Zinc

Oluwabusayo
Life practitioner in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Background Checks review

You could switch to using your phone midway filling in your details and they reply to your email very fast

You can't upload additional documents. There should be a session for this on the dashboard as well

Mohit
Support specialist-English in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Satisfaction

This is very User friendly, one can rely on this.

The Time span of verification might be shorter than usual.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback on Zinc! It's great to hear you found it easy to use. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Roshan
Fincrime Analyst in Indien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

True Review

Easy to upload data and also help to track the status.

There should be any way to communicate to any employee of ZINC through zoom or G-mate

Lance
Head of Compliance in Malta
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Allowing us to meet our compliance obligations for SOC2 as well as our regulatory requirements, Zinc has been excellent in allowing us to reach out goals.

Easy to use. The platform is very user friendly, with no set up fees to use which is great! The checks themselves seem very comprehensive and quite fast, and the reports are easy to read and understand.

Missing integration with BambooHR. Would appreciate this to be a feature in future. Using Zapier is not the most ideal solution as there is additional cost and complexity involved.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words on Zinc, Lance. It really means a lot! It's great to hear that Zinc has helped you and your company reach your goals. We're always looking to expand our product offering and integrations so I'll pass your feedback about BambooHR integration onto our product team. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Daniil
UI/UX Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Exceptional Experience with Zincwork

Zincwork has truly been a game-changer for me. The platform's standout features are its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support. The ease of use, combined with its powerful functionality, sets Zincwork apart from the competition. Whether you're a novice or an expert, you'll find it incredibly intuitive and efficient.

While Zincwork excels in many aspects, there's still room for improvement in terms of pricing. It could be more budget-friendly for small businesses or startups. However, the value it provides ultimately outweighs this minor drawback.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your lovely words on Zinc! We really appreciate it. I'm so pleased to hear you love using Zinc. We're always looking for ways to improve and will definitely take your feedback on board. Best, Rachel from Zinc

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to give references; helps kickstart the process and provides structure

Keep in mind I've only used this to write a requested references for friends. A lot of the time when asked to provide a reference, it can be hard to construct from scratch. Zinc made this really simply by providing direct questions and easy to access keywords to describe an individual. Furthermore, it creates questions ahead of time to help you really focus on communicating what is necessary.

Typing experience is a bit strange (buggy?) - I found when pressing backspace to remove a letter after a new word and a space that it would also remove the space as well leading to a bit of a confusing typing experience at times.