Über Tribal Habits

Online learning that's easy to create, engaging to learn and simple to manage.

Erfahre mehr über Tribal Habits

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Tribal Habits bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Amy W.
Amy W.
Community Relations Officer in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thanks for making our eLearning lives so much easier!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are a delight to work with. They are extremely personable and timely in their responses and are constantly looking at ways to improve the platform to suit our ever changing needs. We have used the platform to host existing modules and to create new modules for our clients. Keep up the good work Tribal Habits!

This platform allows us to have as much or as little input as we like. I particularly like the fact that we can go in and edit our own modules ourselves - this allows us to respond to client feedback and/or change content at a fast pace without having to rely on the TH team to do this for us. It is also very refreshing how the TH team respond to any feedback we receive about the functionality of the platform. The team are always looking at ways to improve functionality and add new features to suit our varied needs and sometimes obscure requests.

I would like the reporting elements to be a little easier to navigate so potentially some extra filter options so that we can just pull the data we want from the platform rather than having to export to excel and then do further filters.

Antwort von Tribal Habits

Thanks for the review Amy! We think our ability to easily edit the training you've created is something that sets us apart from our competition, so it's great to see that you feel the same way. Client support is a big point of pride for us as well. We're happy to hear that you've felt supported through your journey. In terms of our reporting, watch this space as we've got some big developments coming soon.

Max R.
Senior Learning and Development Advisor in Australien
Tiefbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

eLearning With Ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Tribal Habits is a fantastic company to work with. They put a high priority on customer service and client satisfaction which is clearly evidenced in all interactions I have with them. They offer an excellent product at a great value and I highly recommend them.

Tribal Habits is an extremely intuitive product to use and administer. It makes building new course topics and deploying them to your business a breeze. No knowledge of course design software is required to build highly interactive topics, and courses can be updated and maintained into the future with ease. From a technical perspective, it integrates extremely well with other systems and has a very straightforward administrator interface. The course technology itself is also reliable, and I can't recall a time where we've had any amount of platform downtime. Finally, the customer experience provided by Tribal Habits is truly second to none. Support is lightning fast, and the team are always working to include new features. I'm very impressed with what has been achieved since I began using this product.

As a platform designed to make it easy for anyone to build and administer a course, there are some understandable restrictions to the amount of customisation possible and occasionally I have to think outside the box to work around these limits. To the team's credit, they have worked to expand these since the product launch, and are very responsive and open-minded when considering change requests. Even if the answer is 'no', you'll be provided with a thorough explanation behind the reason.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Max, that's an amazing review! We're really happy you're enjoying the platform and it's helping you achieve your learning and development objectives.

Lamey G.
Lamey G.
Senior Account Trainer in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Huge help in our digitalisation!

Kommentare: Overall satisfied! Personally had some hesitations in changing from the classroom type to electronic, thought it might interfere with our trainees' learning. Very happy that we are now producing more capable graduates with the combination of our content and Tribal Habits. This platform has been a huge part of our Training Team. Also made sure we had a practical subscription suitable to our needs. Plus, I cannot stress enough how great their customer and technical support is. In this day and age of high technology, human connection still wins and Tribal Habits is leading.

It's truly effortless to use! Our transition from pure traditional training to digital was smoother than expected - one factor would be the exemplary customer service of Tribal Habits. Rep. team are awesome. I especially love how welcoming they are in receiving feedback and suggestions.

Like any product, it does have areas to improve and functions that need to be explored. So far, the assessment zone is where I see they can invest more time in. We currently have an accreditation in place and it would be super awesome to have more types of examinations, especially on task simulations.

Antwort von Tribal Habits

It's great to hear we were able to help you successfully roll out digital training across your organisation and that your graduates are getting up to speed in record time. We've got a lot planned in the area of assessments of the coming months, so watch this space!

David W.
David W.
product & Training Specialist in Australien
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Training platform development made easy

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience with Tribal Habits has been excellent. From the original set up and the ongoing communication regards new features or just confirming how we do something has been second to none. I would gladly recommend Tribal Habits as a superior supplier in the on line learning platform market

The ease of setting up our training with the different options available on Tribal Habits has help make the training more interactive with the learner. It is also very to edit and change information and images to suit all types of viewing devices. The ease we are able to set up learners on the platform or by sending a scorm file to our customers to put on their LMS for their own inhouse training is very simple and not time consuming.

The limit on characters in some areas means we have had to abbreviate or leave out some information on our products. This can be sorted if a feature & benefit is on all products in that area by putting the information in the text or image section.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review David! Really appreciate your support and input. We really strive to make it easy to train staff on any device. We'll keep the new features coming!

Heidi H.
Volunteer coordinator in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A dream come true

Kommentare: Customer service is always very quick.

I've been working for not for profits for years and develop custom training for volunteers and this product is a dream come true for me, I really couldn't believe that it was so affordable and thought it must be too good to be true but it's really easy and quick to design relevant training for my volunteers. The thing I like best is how quick it is to enrol new users and check their responses. Has made my job so much easier and prepares our volunteers to support participants with disabilities with respect, empathy, an awareness of ableism and knowledge of our organisation and its policies and procedures.

I don't really like the way there are questions embedded in every training that I can't remove e.g. how much do you know about this topic etc. I mean I understand the purpose but I'm trying to cram a lot of info in and our users are volunteers so doing this training and the work for our organisation for free so I'd like to minimise the time they have to spend, but it's not a biggie.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing review Heidi! We're proud to be assisting a lot of great Aussie not-for-profits like yours. You can actually remove the embedded questions from your topics, I'll write to you privately to let you know how.

Melissa H.
Leader, Learning & Development in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Innovative tool to tap into the Experts

5 letztes Jahr

I love that we can draw on the expertise of others so easily and that they can record content themselves - we've created templates which allow others to contribute in a way that aligns with L&D principles. In a digital (and now remote) environment, this has been critical. L&D colleagues can now transfer ownership of content back to SME's and focus instead on supporting the business with their own expertise, and understanding of the design process - rather than trying to become experts at each and every topic. The tool is quick and easy to use, publish and report on. It has no limitations and the team at Tribal Habits are not only innovative, but they are willing to hear your feedback and develop enhancements that solve for the problems you have as a learning organisation. Thanks so much.

I'd like an evaluation feature, apart from that I cannot think of anything else! I am very happy with this product.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Melissa. We agree that sharing the knowledge and insights of your staff across the entire organisation is a massive game-changer. Your suggestion of an evaluation feature is duly noted.

James H.
Global Cardno Learning Network Manager in Australien
Tiefbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for eLearning

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Like many companies our size there is always a focus on improving leadership, business development and project management capability. Through Tribal Habits our own subject matter experts have developed over 40 courses with specific Cardno language and fibre running through them.

Tribal Habits enables subject matter experts to develop eLearning courses with ease. Graphic design skills, instructional design skills and the ability to use authoring software is no longer required - Tribal Habits does it for you. Tribal Habits is a dynamic platform where content can be changed on the fly without the need of a publishing tool or complicated uploading procedures. Tribal Habits hosts videos better than any authoring tool I've used. Support is amazing. The team are extremely responsive and always strive to provide solutions to business problems. The APIs are very cutting edge and work great for integration.

The ability to customise the overall look and feel of the platform in line with company brand standards.

Antwort von Tribal Habits

Thanks for the kind words James. It's been amazing to witness everything Cardno has achieved through the Tribal Habits platform. We're proud to be part of your success.

Jamie S.
Learning and Development Business Partner in Australien
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and amazing support

Kommentare: I've used Tribal Habits to solve a range of needs from induction content, to technical training, to soft-skill development. I would highly recommend them to others.

This platform is really unique in that it allows subject matter experts to rapidly create and share content. It's really easy to use and feature rich. It handles videos well and has a wide range of interaction tools. The ability to log in and instantly deploy a change to text or content is really helpful. The support team are extremely helpful and responsive which greatly minimised implementation risk. It's great value for money.

There isn't anything about he product I don't like. It's amazing.

Antwort von Tribal Habits

What a great review! We're really happy to hear the platform is having such a positive impact. Getting subject matter experts to share their knowledge through simple training creation is one of the big differentiators of Tribal Habits.

Scott M.
Chief Operating Officer in Australien
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Helping us achieve better outcomes for our staff and ultimately our customers

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've had an excellent experience both with the platform, and also dealing with the Tribal Habits team. The team has always been responsive to any of our queries and have been open to our feature requests. The communications from the Tribal Habits team is excellent with constant updates on whats new and how best to use the platform.

The biggest plus for me is how the solution is designed around the notion of allowing the 'tribe' (our staff) teach the best 'habits' to one another - helping to ensure quality and consistency in the services that we deliver. We now have a professional induction process that allows new staff members to come up to speed rapidly and understand the 'MOQ Way'. The solution has some great features to easily create the learning modules, as well as allowing for assessments to ensure content is understood. The updated reporting is a big plus in helping track the learning pathways of individuals, while the content library allows us to quickly source a learning module for a needed topic - with the ability to modify if needed to tailor for our business i.e. terminology etc

Having used the solution for over 2 years, I've seen a myriad of regular updates to enhance the features and usability - so the platform now provides the majority of features that we were looking for in a LMS .

letztes Jahr

Thanks Scott, we feel that sharing best practices is a massive lost opportunity for a lot of organisations, so it's great to see MOQdigital on the front foot in this space.

Hailey M.
Employee Experience Officer in Australien
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Learning and Development Saviour!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: From the first time we spoke, we could see that Tribal Habits were offering something different, something that would fit a business of our size. The support we received in implementing the software has been phenomenal and our staff love the software and have provided lots of positive feedback. The ability to use the existing libraries and to then go on and create your own training has changed the way that we share knowledge within our business. Thank you Tribal Habits!

Tribal Habits has been a game changer for us in ensuring that we can provide our team members with role-specific training and professional development at the same time. The ready-made libraries are a fantastic jumping off point and have made the creation of our own modules so much easier. The AI Guide, Sage, is a wonderful function in helping create a training module as well as letting us know if the training was too long, too short, where we could leverage videos or images and lots of other tips and techniques. Our experience with Tribal Habits has been great. The task for us now is to get the training to more people more regularly.

All in all there hasn't been much that I don't like about this software, its easy to use and navigate; as both a user and administrator. We have only had one hiccup with our email integration but the Tribal Habits team did an amazing job helping us through that.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the amazing review Hailey. We're really happy that you are getting such value from Tribal Habits. It's comments like these that motivate us to keep working harder and building on the platform.

Darren M.
Business Partner - Systems and Service Delivery in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Out of the box learning in a breeze!

5 letztes Jahr

One of the best features of this product is that it is so easy to use! In a day and age where the user interface is so important for people purchasing software, this was a big key for our organisation. The support that is provided by Tribal Habits is also second to none! Having a live chat capability and someone there within a few minutes is fantastic, especially when there are adhoc queries you just need a bit of advice on.

So far nothing stands out to me which is great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been really transparent about the product and everything has been as delivered.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Darren, what a great review. We're glad you're finding the platform easy to use. Creating amazing online training doesn't need to be difficult!

Megan R.
Manager People and Culture in Australien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick implementation time

Tribal Habit was a breeze to implement for our organisation, within 1 hour the portal was customised to our company. I was able to upload all initial users to the portal, and when new hires commence, or there are changes to the management team this is done efficiently through the uploads. The pathway feature for learning is great, i can group like topics and easily enrol learners. With the auto re-enrol feature, it is now set and forget for existing users.

I am not able to sort the data by all data points, but I can download these reports and complete the sorting in excel.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the amazing review Megan. We are proud to be able to support the growth of Playgroup Queensland. Watch this space, we've got some reporting updates coming soon!

Sally K.
Director Strategic Communications and Business in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Learning and Development Made Easy

Kommentare: I have had fantastic using Tribal Habits as our online learning platform - it makes setting up and growing a learning and development program from scratch simple to do, with a great user interface and terrific learning modules off the shelf or bespoke.

The ease of use and fantastic support. As well as the fact that there were off the shelf products that were high quality which could be tailored.

Nothing; it's a great training product that I recommend.

Antwort von Tribal Habits

Thanks for the review Sally. It was great to see you and the team start delivering results so quickly with our platform.

Tracy S.
Customer Experience and Platforms L&D Co-ordinator in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tribal Habits - the way to go

Kommentare: The Customer Support is fantastic - response time to problems is basically immediate.

Easy to use. Can make changes at any time

You cannot do a search - if you need to make a change you have to scroll through all the contents to find what needs to be changed

Michael B.
Managing Director in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Corporate memory made easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing product, we are using TH to document key processes, sure beats the old procedures manual! I love how quickly a topic can be put together and the support from the TH team to help our authors get the most out of the software is awesome.

Tribal Habits allows our subject matter experts to capture their knowledge and share with ease, without out having any experience in writing training materials. The extensive library of ready made topics is great to supplement team members training plans allowing us to get the team involved with TH straight away.

Nothing, the TH team roll out improvements faster than I could come up anything.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Michael, that's an incredibly flattering review. We are really happy to see you are getting as much value from the platform as you are!

Damien B.
Strategic RIsk Advisor in Australien

Seamless integration of courseware from a variety of sources

Kommentare: Excellent response to support questions, often within minutes. The pricing plans are simple to understand.

Easy to create courses and adopt or adapt pre-existing material (supplied by Tribal Habits)

Nothing, really. It just works well. The admin user interface is a bit dated, but still works well.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for the review Damien, it's great that you've been able to easily create online training in Tribal Habits. That's exactly why we built it! The ability to edit our ready-made content libraries is a real asset too.

Peter E.
Peter E.
National Sales & Service Manager in Australien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic solution for training authoring, deployment and management

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Could not have been better

Easy of use. Speed to an outcome. Exceptional backup support.

Nothing. We initially thought the design side has some limitations around fonts and font size but this was upgraded in the next development upgrade of the platform.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for such a great review, Peter! We really appreciate your support, and are thrilled you're getting benefit out of the platform. Feedback for new features to continually improve the platform is always really helpful.

Alla K.
HR in Australien

Easy to use compliance training solution

Kommentare: Compliance training was a headache, with multiple systems and no tracking. We have managed to consolidate all of our compliance training onto one easy and cost effective platform.

The training support provided throughout the implementation process is fantastic. Fantastic product, good UI and great value for money.

Sometimes it takes a few extra steps to get things done.

Antwort von Tribal Habits

Hi Alla, we're happy to hear you've been able to overcome your challenges in the compliance training space with Tribal Habits.

Paul M.
Director in Singapur
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tribal Habits

4 letztes Jahr

It's easy to use on the most art and provides easy and simple online training for our many changing requirements.

At points the features can seem a bit clunky and over thought.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Paul. It's great to see you're enjoying the platform. We're constantly improving our offering, so if there are things you like to see change, please let us know.