Über PayPal Invoicing

Diese Anwendung macht es dir einfach, professionelle, maßgeschneiderte Rechnungen auf jedem Gerät zu versenden. Garantiere eine schnelle Bezahlung und verwalte alles an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über PayPal Invoicing

The ability to save client invoices as template makes my billing process flow more efficiently and rapidly.

Features limited to certain countries application collaboration with PayPal limited. Transfers complicated and difficult with banks outside America.

Bewertungen zu PayPal Invoicing

PayPal Invoicing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 570 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PayPal Invoicing bereits verwendet?

Akande
Akande
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great invoicing solution for business

Kommentare: Overall, PayPal invoicing is a great tool that is included with your PayPal business account, meaning there is no annual fee or monthly fee associated with it. It allows you to track on-app and off-app payments as well which is nice.

PayPal's invoicing offering is exceptionally easy to use and learn. I transitioned from another product to PayPal invoicing and was impressed with the robust features, customizable options and overall performance of the application.

There are some limitations around payment options and allowing multiple payments on a single invoice. You can make a deposit, but no features or functionality around milestone payments for example, which would be really nice.

Bridgette
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Such a breeze!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience so far. Easy to use and instant payments.

Paypal invoicing is the absolute best. Many of my customers requested it, so I am happy to offer the feature. Payments are instant, and customers do not have to create an account if they dont want to. Another great feature us payments be made from a linked Venmo or Cashapp. My customers were thrilled about that.

I have not had any issues as of yet. Paypal invoicing has been a lifesaver.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool to send invoice and receive payments

Kommentare: Helps me receive online payments along with automatic bank transfer of the same.

It enables me to create a custom PayPal.me link via which I can easily collect payments by entering my desired amount to the link. It is the best option I have found to make payment when you do not want to share your account or credit card details. It allows me to select automatic transfers for the amount I receive directions to my bank account. It is easy to receive payments once you set up your PayPal business account and has PayPal payment integration available with hundreds of apps.

I don’t like that the payment on PayPal.me link can only be made if you have a Paypal account, I really hope they add an option of direct credit card payment to Paypal.me link payment too. If someone chooses the credit card option to pay via their Paypal payment method, both the sender and receiver of Paypal payment get charged for the same payment. They have some automated process of checking on Paypal account activity and the automated process is not full proof. They flagged and limited my Paypal account just because they could not understand the purpose code I had set in my account. I had provided them all the required documents, but for a period of 3 months they removed and they put limitations again on my account 3 times for the same, even when I had already provided them with all required documents, the first time they asked. Their team apologized that the limitation should have been avoided in the first place but it lead me to a lot of time wasted in resolving the same issue again and again because their account automation checks are faulty.

Ricardo
Marketing in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most trusted and popular invoicing I use.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like how setting it up is free and it utilizes the paypal system where the customer support can help with any issues.

Learning how to navigate can be tricky at first.

Thomas
Director in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to invoicing app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's quicks and simple with reminders that lets me get invoices paid faster.

Adding business address can be improved. Takes a few steps to show it on the invoice. But I wouldn't change the app.

Operations Manager in UK
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective & Efficient

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I use this in a personal capacity rather than a work related once for a some side business. Its extremely helpful and saves a lot of time. You know you always have the paypal support fallabck should anything go wrong

No issue using this to date. Very happy customer

Anna Kristina
CMO in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive compared to other invoicing but effective

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I have been using PayPal invoicing for my own marketing agency and I can say that it has been very effective in collecting our team's monthly retainer fee from our clients

We didn't like the low conversion fee and high deduction from our pay.

Chad
GM in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I use this for my side business and it is so easy to use and send invoices.

Setting up new accounts and saving them for later don’t save.

Courtney
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

- Includes address - Place to notate shipping details - Ability to refund from the invoice itself

- Customer support for PayPal is atrocious

Catherine
Catherine
BPO Specialist in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Paypal Invoicing

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: You can create and customize multiple invoicing in a day. Real-time tracking of your transactions. Customers can send payments via bank acct, Paypal to Paypal acct in a different countries. Overall experience is great and highly recommended.

What I like the most is easy to use and user-friendly.

Paypal Invoicing is quite high charged back

Lindy
artist in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Getting Money Without a Hassle

Kommentare: PayPal Invoicing has provided me a very good experience over several years. I sell high dollar, luxury items and use this to set up custom financing for clients. Never lost a dime using this method.

Straightforward and easily customized, PayPal invoicing allows me to quickly create and email an invoice to a client. They have the option to pay directly thru their credit card, or using their PP account, and that choice is clearly shown. I can select to let them make a partial payment, determine the minimum amount of that payment... lots of flexibility. I can send the invoice from my own email, or let PP send it--or both.

No integration problems, but I don't let the software do anything automatically (such as auto-billing monthly statements) because it seems the platform is constantly being tweaked and I don't trust that for auto-financial notices.

Rebecca
OWNER in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great Invoicing Tool !

Kommentare: I use PayPal invoicing weekly for general invoicing as well as payment plans. It allows for reminders and allow you to track everything for tax purposes.

The simplicity of set up and use allows you to use it immediately to send your first invoice.

The mobile application is not as versatile as the desktop version and has less features.

Design, Selbstständig

It's probably not the best, but we're married at this point.

Kommentare: Overall, I can't give up PayPal because it is so integrated with everything else I do and have - shipping, balance, PayPal Credit, etc... But there are definitely some things that are lacking, especially if my business were bigger. I definitely recommend you consider options before going to PayPal and building a life with them, so to speak, but it is possible that for you, like me, they are the best - however flawed - option that exists.

I use PayPal invoicing as a freelancer and mostly for one-off or two-part invoices. So, I can't speak to PayPal's recurring invoice feature. Here's what I like: Most importantly, the integration. PayPal feels like a bank, and to be able to make invoices and shipping labels from your "bank" is the most helpful thing. I don't have to transfer funds, I don't have to wait for them to deposit to my bank, it's all there and immediately usable. Also, the invoices are simple and straightforward, clients can pay by any means one would online, and there's a place for terms-conditions etc...I also like that I'm able to share a link or a PDF of the invoice with clients who just want an invoice for their records to then pay me through other means like cash/check/direct deposit.

First off, PayPal has awful customer service. If I had a higher volume of clients and therefore of issues, I feel like I'd use a different service. I had a client pay once and the money was taken from her bank, but it never got to me. We both tried contacting PayPal and got no response at all. It was even more insulting on my end given that I use PayPal as a business. Second - PayPal's fees when you invoice through them are a bit of a hassle and I know there's invoicing software out there that don't incur charges. This just means I have to take those fees into consideration when quoting clients, which make my prices seem a few dollars steeper than they are. Third gripe: I've been trying to edit a part of my business info on the invoice header for ages and it won't allow me. It asks for me to upload my ID to verify, but then it won't process my ID. And of course, customer service is unresponsive. It's not the end of the world because I just hide that info from the header, but it is a minor frustration and inconvenience.

Alisha
Night Auditor in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great for online business!

Kommentare: I personally enjoy it, I feel fully protected as a seller of goods and feel like the customer support is string and I can turn to them with any questions or concerns.

PayPal Invoicing is pretty easy to use and they have great service if there is an error. Once you apply an email if they are a registered PayPal user the address of whom you are invoicing will pop up making room for less error when shipping products, also you remain protected in the event a buyer has an incorrect or non updated address. PayPal allows both the seller and buyer to be protected as their customer service is typically very good when there is an issue and a case needs to be open. As an owner of a small online business I typically will only use PayPal invoicing for my transactions as I feel more confident and protected with their services. Their fees are very reasonable in cost and do not limit you much when it comes to expenses, they also have a shipping feature directly through their service that I have found to be for smaller items the best around, as the cost of shipping continues to increase greatly it feels as if PayPal still offers the better deal. With in a period of time using their invoicing services I was offered a debit card which I found to be a great addition to their services, I no longer have to transfer profits in the event I do not want/ need to and can just use the card as a regular card, although their transfer fees are also inexpensive one method continues to be free to transfer your funds. I feel the invoicing is very easy to use and have had zero issues with it to date.

I do not like the fact that you cannot use it via the application that is not a business account, I have seen a few complaints with other small business owners/ sellers about this. I feel it should be available on all forms of their applications, as not everyone that has enough transactions actually runs/ owns a business, sometimes it is just a one time ordeal.

Oladimeji Oluseyi
Oladimeji Oluseyi
Chief executive officer in Nigeria
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great and Excellent Solution for Invoicing and Getting Paid Fast

Kommentare: PayPal Invoicing is the best software and payment service recommended for those who want to get paid through Debit or Credit Card.

- Managing your invoice payments in one place in minutes is easy and fast. - It reduces costs postage fees, postal envelopes, paper, and staff wages for invoice handling. - It guarantees better accuracy and speed. I uses PayPal Invoicing to send out invoices instantly. This software leaves no room for human mistakes and error unlike the physical invoices. - It improves and increases the overall efficiency and productivity of my business. - The reporting and tracking features of the software give me a clearer view of my cash flow and smoothen the general operations. - The software offered me excellent user experience, making it the best invoicing tool I have ever used. - It speeds up invoicing process, thanks to its ability to save a template for future use. - Our customers like making payment with ease and we have not had any problem with PayPal in the past. In addition, the customer support has been great in responding to all our questions. - In general, I would suggest this product to anyone. PayPal invoicing is perfect for amateurs and simple to sort out.

- At some point PayPal holds your installment for over 7 days which I believe is something terrible about PayPal invoicing. - Your invoice could be cancelled by PayPal for no reason whatsoever. - If your account is suspected for any fraudulent activity by PayPal, your payment would be frozen. This can be annoying as it is normally a little thing that I made mistake about or failed to fill out. - High costs of transaction. Currency withdrawal and conversion charges are from 5 percent to 7 percent per transaction. This is on the higher side, compared with other available alternatives.

Paul
Small Business Consultant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Simple, powerful and mobile invoicing

Kommentare: As a Small Business Consultant, Bookkeeping, Full Service Payroll and Income Tax Preparation are just some of the services I provide to small businesses and self-employed independent contractors. I require the ability to invoice my clients in various ways in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in their specific retainer contracts. PayPal Invoicing fits my needs so well that I have chosen to use it instead of invoicing features included in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks or any other accounting software solution. Best of all, using PayPal Invoicing in conjunction with my PayPal for Business mobile app and PayPal Business Card has enabled me to eliminate the delays in receiving payments from my clients that result from all of those other options.

Invoices are easy to create, submit and track. Default settings and multiple templates can be configured for easier invoicing and recurring invoices can be setup too. Get the PayPal for Business mobile app and a PayPal Business Card and you have the absolute quickest process to invoice your clients/customers and receive payment immediately, from anywhere. No more waiting days to receive a deposit into your bank account. As soon as your invoice is paid, you can withdraw the funds from an ATM, request a cash withdrawal and pick it up at your nearest Walmart, or simply pay for goods and services directly with your PayPal Business Card.

Multiple options for payments terms to choose from, but no custom option available. For example, standard terms like Net 30 available, but no way to enter custom payments terms like Net 5 (nothing fewer than 10 days available).

Daniel
Owner/Operator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Money Transfers

Kommentare: I have the Paypal debit card now, which I have been using as my food/ingredient purchasing business card. I transfer êxcess funds to my checking account. No problems with the card thus far.

Having a very small business, food truck, it is crucial that I save as much money on services as I can. Paypal is free for me to use and pennies on the dollar to transfer funds to my bank account. Paypal comes in handy when collecting deposits for catering gigs. I can simply email my customer an invoice and they can transfer the 50% deposit directly to Paypal. This saves me time, which is equal to money, by not having to physically meet my customer to retrieve my deposit. Plus it saves me a trip to bank. Frees up a lot of time I need for food shopping and prep.

Customer service is sometimes a hassle and large transfers take longer to process. I suppose its a security thing, but I have been a customer of theirs for over 5 years and should have a better understanding of my pattern of transfer amounts.

Elisa
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Invoicing for Small Businesses

Kommentare: PayPal invoicing has been here for our business since we first started out. I am excited to see when they roll out new features that make using the software easier for me as a business user and easier for our clients. There's options like installment payments, you can now create an estimate without sending an invoice, and you have access to all your invoices, whether they were paid or unpaid.

I like the PayPal invoicing because it can be totally customized for your business, including all the contact information, physical address, and an image for your logo. Making your invoices completely branded for your business. The software is easy to use, creating and sending an invoice happens all on the same page. You can even choose to NOT send your invoice and print it instead, which is great for customers who may change their mind and decide to pay outside of the PayPal platform.

The invoicing feature has come a long way since our first use of it in 2016. Since then there have been many changes that make the invoicing feature more customizable and fits more needs than just an invoice.

Alese
President in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gets you paid!

Kommentare: It does the job and gets me paid. Allows me to keep track of my customers and services.

I like the instant pay feature. No more waiting days for money to be deposited.

Fees could be better. They’re the same as others I’ve seen out there.

Pedilson Cassule
Técnico de IT in Angola
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Usability with Practicality

Easy to use; Fixed and reasonable fees; Good operation on mobile devices; It has one of the best ways to pay online; Easy integration with other platforms and above all in the business.

Improve expansion to more countries like Angola for example. Improve customer support

Juliet
Blogger in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Invoicing - The Best Invoicing App For Small Business And Freelancers.

Kommentare: PayPal Invoicing allows you to create recurring invoices and send out reminders. It is ideal for small to medium businesses and it is easy to train your employees to send out and track invoices. It does the accounting for you where there is an option to get part payment or full payment of the invoice. Since I was already using Paypal, the onboarding process of the PayPal Invoicing was easy. I would recommend using PayPal Invoicing if you're running a small business or if you're a freelancer.

Paypal Invoicing is very easy to use to those who are already familiar with using using Paypal. It is easy to create invoices in order to get paid and track outstanding invoices. The benefits of using PayPal Invoicing are that it is relatively inexpensive and has a built-in payment system.

The drawbacks of using PayPal Invoicing are that it can be a bit difficult to set up for some people and is not as flexible as other invoicing options. There's need to research how to set up the program before using it.

Sarah
911 dispatcher in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe Way To Spend Money

Kommentare: I will forever use this app to send people money and to request money. It is so much easier than going by the ATM. It saves time.

What I love the most about this software is that it is safe and easy to use. Someone send you the invoice and you just pay it through your card. It is a secured line of information so you do not have to worry about anything being compromised.

It's sometimes slow and can hard to move through but it is not that bad. Pretty much no cons.

pat
photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Paypal Invoices - great for business!

Kommentare: Great experience with PayPal invoicing for my business. Easy to set up and use and clients don't need to have a PayPal account to make payments which is a huge plus.

I have been using PayPal invoicing to send invoices/receive payments for my photography business for a few years now. I really love how easy it is to use compared to other invoicing software like Quickbooks. I also love the fact that most people have used and/or familiar with PayPal so it's trustworthy and a secure way to make payments.

The least thing I like about this software is the 2.9% translation fee which is a bit higher than Square.

Sonia
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to send invoices and It is free too use!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing! I really don't have to worry about payments, I just sent them the invoice via e-mail and they pay online. I really recommend it!

Paypal Online Invoicing is totally free, which is why I love it. It is really easy to use, and you can customize it and make it look really professional. Invoices can be created on any device and sent via e-mail to the customer and in case they prefer the paper invoice , you are allowed to save that invoice as a pdf file to print it.

I have no complaints or anything I dislike about Paypal invoicing.

Shayna
Shayna
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to manage invoices, professional features, and compatible internationally

Kommentare: Today's PayPal is a major improvement over the earliest versions, with fewer glitches, faster customer service, and better overall outcomes. I feel pretty secure conducting most of my invoicing via PayPal and my clients love the ease of use. The best part is the speed from invoice to money in the bank - a small business dream.

I appreciate how widely recognized PayPal now is, making it easy for clients around the world to quickly pay invoices electronically. The format makes it easy to keep records and address any client concerns as well. Most of my clients have no issues with compatibility or access in their home countries. Invoicing via PayPal has dramatically decreased the amount of time between the completion of projects and payment, which is deeply appreciated as a freelancer. I am also grateful for the ability to customize invoices to create a more professional presentation (although I confess, I often simply use the basic template which is totally sufficient).

My only disappointment with invoicing via PayPal is that it doesn't recognize my credit union as a "verifying" financial institution. I have had to maintain a bank account at a national bank that I would have otherwise closed before now in order to receive money from some of my international clients.