Über PayPal Invoicing

Diese Anwendung macht es dir einfach, professionelle, maßgeschneiderte Rechnungen auf jedem Gerät zu versenden. Garantiere eine schnelle Bezahlung und verwalte alles an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über PayPal Invoicing

The ability to save client invoices as template makes my billing process flow more efficiently and rapidly.

Features limited to certain countries application collaboration with PayPal limited. Transfers complicated and difficult with banks outside America.

Bewertungen zu PayPal Invoicing

PayPal Invoicing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 559 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PayPal Invoicing bereits verwendet?

Akande
Akande
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great invoicing solution for business

Kommentare: Overall, PayPal invoicing is a great tool that is included with your PayPal business account, meaning there is no annual fee or monthly fee associated with it. It allows you to track on-app and off-app payments as well which is nice.

PayPal's invoicing offering is exceptionally easy to use and learn. I transitioned from another product to PayPal invoicing and was impressed with the robust features, customizable options and overall performance of the application.

There are some limitations around payment options and allowing multiple payments on a single invoice. You can make a deposit, but no features or functionality around milestone payments for example, which would be really nice.

Shamika
Owner in Puerto Rico
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Excellent, User Friendly and Less Expensive

Kommentare: My customers are pleased with how easy it is to pay through the invoice. I always give the disclaimer that they do not have to have a PayPal account to pay for the invoice so they use their debit and credit card with that option on the invoice. Also the partial payment feature is awesome for customers that make installments!

Also I only pay processing fees and no monthly subscription which is great!

I don't have any complaints with PayPal invoicing

laura
Co-Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to invoice and transfer to bank

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Super easy and user friendly to invoice customers and customize the invoices. Then its easy to transfer right to your bank after. Overall easy process.

Paypal fees are alittle higher than normal credit card fees but not by much.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool to send invoice and receive payments

Kommentare: Helps me receive online payments along with automatic bank transfer of the same.

It enables me to create a custom PayPal.me link via which I can easily collect payments by entering my desired amount to the link. It is the best option I have found to make payment when you do not want to share your account or credit card details. It allows me to select automatic transfers for the amount I receive directions to my bank account. It is easy to receive payments once you set up your PayPal business account and has PayPal payment integration available with hundreds of apps.

I don’t like that the payment on PayPal.me link can only be made if you have a Paypal account, I really hope they add an option of direct credit card payment to Paypal.me link payment too. If someone chooses the credit card option to pay via their Paypal payment method, both the sender and receiver of Paypal payment get charged for the same payment. They have some automated process of checking on Paypal account activity and the automated process is not full proof. They flagged and limited my Paypal account just because they could not understand the purpose code I had set in my account. I had provided them all the required documents, but for a period of 3 months they removed and they put limitations again on my account 3 times for the same, even when I had already provided them with all required documents, the first time they asked. Their team apologized that the limitation should have been avoided in the first place but it lead me to a lot of time wasted in resolving the same issue again and again because their account automation checks are faulty.

Jawad khalaf
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Paypal can be your secretary

Kommentare: Very good app tied in with the business side of my PayPal and my personal. You can create invoices and sell the customer and they can pay you.

You can quote a customer. You can bill and invoice through where they're paying you on PayPal where you're wallet is And they kind of separated from the personal and the business aspect of PayPal.

I'm still trying to figure out how to delete an invoice that I created by mistake.

Amber
Amber
Design, Selbstständig

Perfect for simple invoices

Kommentare: Great overall experience. Customers are familiar with and trust Paypal, so it works well for me.

There are other invoice software options out there, but I needed something simple with little to no learning curve. Paypal invoicing is perfect for invoicing and keeping up with my freelance billing.

If I offered a lot of complicated services with different options, I might say that it could use more customizable settings. But I don't, so it's fine for me!

Landscape designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Paypal invoicing for Landscapers

Kommentare: What I like most about paypal invoicing is that you can design and send and get paid faster

What I like most about this software is that you can create estimates and do invoice and send them all in the same manner.

I did not see any features I did not like.

Indira
Indira
Manager in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Payment Processor

Kommentare: It's quite easy to use, and no tech skills are needed. Anyone can easily create and send an invoice.

1. Paypal is available in many countries so it's easy to send or receive online payments. 2. It's quite easy to create and send an invoice, receive a payment, or pay someone.

Increase PayPal to M-Pesa limit to KES 500,000 and not kes 300,000. Make all transactions the same day, instant, irrespective of the amount.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Suprisingly flexible invoicint tools

Kommentare: Just saw the option one day by pure chance, tested it and it worked great. I immediately got out of Quickbooks after.

Before PayPal I was paying for Quickbooks. Then I found PayPal Invoicing which has all the features I need, it's easier to use and it's free.

There's nothing I don't like. My use case is pretty simple: create invoice, send invoice, mark invoice as paid. Maybe a more demanding user would have something to complain about.

Ebony
Office Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paypal Invoicing Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! Customer service is always helpful and the platform is easy to navigate!

I love using PayPal! It's incredibly easy to use and saves me so much time with the option to invoice vendors. Plus, transferring funds to my bank account is easy, and I have different options to choose from that fits my needs. With customizable options, PayPal is the perfect choice for any business.

Understanding the fees that are being taken out.

Design, Selbstständig

It's probably not the best, but we're married at this point.

Kommentare: Overall, I can't give up PayPal because it is so integrated with everything else I do and have - shipping, balance, PayPal Credit, etc... But there are definitely some things that are lacking, especially if my business were bigger. I definitely recommend you consider options before going to PayPal and building a life with them, so to speak, but it is possible that for you, like me, they are the best - however flawed - option that exists.

I use PayPal invoicing as a freelancer and mostly for one-off or two-part invoices. So, I can't speak to PayPal's recurring invoice feature. Here's what I like: Most importantly, the integration. PayPal feels like a bank, and to be able to make invoices and shipping labels from your "bank" is the most helpful thing. I don't have to transfer funds, I don't have to wait for them to deposit to my bank, it's all there and immediately usable. Also, the invoices are simple and straightforward, clients can pay by any means one would online, and there's a place for terms-conditions etc...I also like that I'm able to share a link or a PDF of the invoice with clients who just want an invoice for their records to then pay me through other means like cash/check/direct deposit.

First off, PayPal has awful customer service. If I had a higher volume of clients and therefore of issues, I feel like I'd use a different service. I had a client pay once and the money was taken from her bank, but it never got to me. We both tried contacting PayPal and got no response at all. It was even more insulting on my end given that I use PayPal as a business. Second - PayPal's fees when you invoice through them are a bit of a hassle and I know there's invoicing software out there that don't incur charges. This just means I have to take those fees into consideration when quoting clients, which make my prices seem a few dollars steeper than they are. Third gripe: I've been trying to edit a part of my business info on the invoice header for ages and it won't allow me. It asks for me to upload my ID to verify, but then it won't process my ID. And of course, customer service is unresponsive. It's not the end of the world because I just hide that info from the header, but it is a minor frustration and inconvenience.

Alisha
Night Auditor in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great for online business!

Kommentare: I personally enjoy it, I feel fully protected as a seller of goods and feel like the customer support is string and I can turn to them with any questions or concerns.

PayPal Invoicing is pretty easy to use and they have great service if there is an error. Once you apply an email if they are a registered PayPal user the address of whom you are invoicing will pop up making room for less error when shipping products, also you remain protected in the event a buyer has an incorrect or non updated address. PayPal allows both the seller and buyer to be protected as their customer service is typically very good when there is an issue and a case needs to be open. As an owner of a small online business I typically will only use PayPal invoicing for my transactions as I feel more confident and protected with their services. Their fees are very reasonable in cost and do not limit you much when it comes to expenses, they also have a shipping feature directly through their service that I have found to be for smaller items the best around, as the cost of shipping continues to increase greatly it feels as if PayPal still offers the better deal. With in a period of time using their invoicing services I was offered a debit card which I found to be a great addition to their services, I no longer have to transfer profits in the event I do not want/ need to and can just use the card as a regular card, although their transfer fees are also inexpensive one method continues to be free to transfer your funds. I feel the invoicing is very easy to use and have had zero issues with it to date.

I do not like the fact that you cannot use it via the application that is not a business account, I have seen a few complaints with other small business owners/ sellers about this. I feel it should be available on all forms of their applications, as not everyone that has enough transactions actually runs/ owns a business, sometimes it is just a one time ordeal.

Oladimeji Oluseyi
Oladimeji Oluseyi
Chief executive officer in Nigeria
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great and Excellent Solution for Invoicing and Getting Paid Fast

Kommentare: PayPal Invoicing is the best software and payment service recommended for those who want to get paid through Debit or Credit Card.

- Managing your invoice payments in one place in minutes is easy and fast. - It reduces costs postage fees, postal envelopes, paper, and staff wages for invoice handling. - It guarantees better accuracy and speed. I uses PayPal Invoicing to send out invoices instantly. This software leaves no room for human mistakes and error unlike the physical invoices. - It improves and increases the overall efficiency and productivity of my business. - The reporting and tracking features of the software give me a clearer view of my cash flow and smoothen the general operations. - The software offered me excellent user experience, making it the best invoicing tool I have ever used. - It speeds up invoicing process, thanks to its ability to save a template for future use. - Our customers like making payment with ease and we have not had any problem with PayPal in the past. In addition, the customer support has been great in responding to all our questions. - In general, I would suggest this product to anyone. PayPal invoicing is perfect for amateurs and simple to sort out.

- At some point PayPal holds your installment for over 7 days which I believe is something terrible about PayPal invoicing. - Your invoice could be cancelled by PayPal for no reason whatsoever. - If your account is suspected for any fraudulent activity by PayPal, your payment would be frozen. This can be annoying as it is normally a little thing that I made mistake about or failed to fill out. - High costs of transaction. Currency withdrawal and conversion charges are from 5 percent to 7 percent per transaction. This is on the higher side, compared with other available alternatives.

Ronita
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Is PayPal Invoicing Worth It?

Kommentare: Overall PayPal Invoice center is a great one-stop shop for anyone who’s running a business and needs to easily and efficiently invoice customers. Whether you’re a seasoned business pro or a new small business owner that needs help with invoicing PayPal Invoice is your best bet.

- User Interface: The PayPal Invoice site is very simple but powerful. Its simplicity makes it very user-friendly to people who are new to the platform and want to get signed up and go without a lot of hassle. All the invoicing features are intuitive and self-explanatory. - Customizability: Users can set their invoice up to look however they choose, including adding a company logo. Additionally, in the invoicing section itself, you can choose how you want the billing to be calculated. (ie: standard rate for a good/service or you can bill be per hour billable.) - Price: PayPal Invoice has no monthly fees or minimum balance required. They charge a fixed 3.49% + 49 cents for each transaction. PayPal is both a worldwide standard and trusted by people and companies around the world. - Security: Being a part of the PayPal system users can rest easy knowing they’ll enjoy the same level of encryption and security that you get with all other PayPal transactions.

The only two cons I ran into with using the PayPal Invoice service were that when you first sign up for the site, any paid invoice funds will be held under “Pending for up to 3 weeks” until at least 10 successful invoices have been made. Also, you should be aware that you will be unable to delete canceled invoices from your invoice history. Sometimes mistakes are made due to human error and invoices have to be canceled and redone. However, in your history, it may come across as a lot of suspicious activity.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
Fitness Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

PayPal Invoicing made my business transactions simple!

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayPal Invoicing has been very satisfying. It has saved me a ton of time in processing invoices and payments with my constantly revolving personal training client contracts.

What I like most about the PayPal Invoicing software is that I can electronically send an invoice to a personal training client within minutes. I have many clients weekly and they are all on different contracts. There are 2-week, 30 day and 45 day contracts. Therefore, I need to be able to quickly create and send new invoices to clients as their contracts expire. PayPal Invoicing allows me the opportunity to renew invoices from anywhere at any time.

The only issue I have had with PayPal Invoicing is when I first started using the product, my first client payment was placed on hold for a week, because it was a large amount and they needed to do an additional verification process. That was definitely an inconvenience to my business.

Melissa
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The Only Way To Invoice & Keto Your Business Transactions Organized

Kommentare: I love Paypal and I love their invoicing services, I use them pretty much every day and sometimes multiple times a day and it is for sure the only invoicing platform that I like to use.

I love this service and us it every day! It is a life saver and much preferred over random invoices that I send to reps for payment as the PayPal Invoicing keeps track of my invoices for me and just streamlines the process making it much simpler and easy to keep up with.

Nothing at all. I love this platform for invoicing and it is my go to as it is super easy to use and is a wonderful addition to the many wonderful services that PayPal provides.

Alese
President in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gets you paid!

Kommentare: It does the job and gets me paid. Allows me to keep track of my customers and services.

I like the instant pay feature. No more waiting days for money to be deposited.

Fees could be better. They’re the same as others I’ve seen out there.

Siouxzi
Siouxzi
Owner Operator Artist in
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Invoicing for use with online selling.

Kommentare: My overall opinion of PayPal invoicing is a positive one. It has made my customer invoices look much more professional. It continuously saves me time with have different pre-made templates ready to use, having only to enter sale totals. It is keeping track of all my potential payment or review follow ups, my credits, debits, tax info, customer and inventory info and/or possible item re-posts on my store platform. It is not overly expensive and integrates seemlessly with my online eBay store.

PayPal invoicing has excellent customizing options for making your business invoices really stand out. It is very user friendly app and not difficult to master quickly. There are numerous template choices and styles available, including the ability to add your own company logo and save.

The only small drawback that I experienced was due to my not having any previous experience with creating or setting up a template or invoice before this, I think a bit more direction or a 'how to' tutorial would have been a bonus. Once I figured it out, it was easy to manupulate but perhaps written crayon to begin with would have been an easier start?

Pedilson Cassule
Técnico de IT in Angola
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Usability with Practicality

Easy to use; Fixed and reasonable fees; Good operation on mobile devices; It has one of the best ways to pay online; Easy integration with other platforms and above all in the business.

Improve expansion to more countries like Angola for example. Improve customer support

Khalid
Director in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Invoicing

Kommentare: -- PayPal Invoicing has helped my courier business gain more business by attracting more customers, who prefer to pay with Credit Cards.

-- Ability to sale OnLine using PayPal Invoicing, and both (SELLER and BUYER) have the required protection for sales. -- I think that PayPal Invoicing is the BEST invoicing solution for those who do NOT have online stores. -- I also think that PayPal Invoicing is the BEST invoicing solution for those who do NOT prefer to pay ONGOING monthly fees.

-- What I like LEAST about PayPal Invoicing is the TRACKING INFORMATION, it needs a HUGE improvement!

Sarah
911 dispatcher in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Safe Way To Spend Money

Kommentare: I will forever use this app to send people money and to request money. It is so much easier than going by the ATM. It saves time.

What I love the most about this software is that it is safe and easy to use. Someone send you the invoice and you just pay it through your card. It is a secured line of information so you do not have to worry about anything being compromised.

It's sometimes slow and can hard to move through but it is not that bad. Pretty much no cons.

pat
photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Paypal Invoices - great for business!

Kommentare: Great experience with PayPal invoicing for my business. Easy to set up and use and clients don't need to have a PayPal account to make payments which is a huge plus.

I have been using PayPal invoicing to send invoices/receive payments for my photography business for a few years now. I really love how easy it is to use compared to other invoicing software like Quickbooks. I also love the fact that most people have used and/or familiar with PayPal so it's trustworthy and a secure way to make payments.

The least thing I like about this software is the 2.9% translation fee which is a bit higher than Square.

Sonia
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to send invoices and It is free too use!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing! I really don't have to worry about payments, I just sent them the invoice via e-mail and they pay online. I really recommend it!

Paypal Online Invoicing is totally free, which is why I love it. It is really easy to use, and you can customize it and make it look really professional. Invoices can be created on any device and sent via e-mail to the customer and in case they prefer the paper invoice , you are allowed to save that invoice as a pdf file to print it.

I have no complaints or anything I dislike about Paypal invoicing.

Shayna
Shayna
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to manage invoices, professional features, and compatible internationally

Kommentare: Today's PayPal is a major improvement over the earliest versions, with fewer glitches, faster customer service, and better overall outcomes. I feel pretty secure conducting most of my invoicing via PayPal and my clients love the ease of use. The best part is the speed from invoice to money in the bank - a small business dream.

I appreciate how widely recognized PayPal now is, making it easy for clients around the world to quickly pay invoices electronically. The format makes it easy to keep records and address any client concerns as well. Most of my clients have no issues with compatibility or access in their home countries. Invoicing via PayPal has dramatically decreased the amount of time between the completion of projects and payment, which is deeply appreciated as a freelancer. I am also grateful for the ability to customize invoices to create a more professional presentation (although I confess, I often simply use the basic template which is totally sufficient).

My only disappointment with invoicing via PayPal is that it doesn't recognize my credit union as a "verifying" financial institution. I have had to maintain a bank account at a national bank that I would have otherwise closed before now in order to receive money from some of my international clients.

Savannah
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

Pretty Easy to Use, and Who DOESN'T Have PayPal Already?

Kommentare: Overall, for professionalism, I still do recommend PayPal for invoicing. A business account with your business' name requesting payment looks much more professional than other alternatives. If you don't care about the professionalism, though, I recommend using another money-sending program such as (forementioned) CashApp or Venmo. Sure, it may sound strange for you to ask a customer to send you money via one of those apps, but you won't have to deal with any of the obnoxious fees, or wait times.

I decided to try out PayPal Invoicing when I was doing freelance graphic design about a year ago. At the time, I didn't have any other way of receiving money, but I had a PayPal, and easily switched it over to a business account and began sending invoices. It's really easy to use, and looks much more professional than asking someone to "CashApp" or "Venmo" you money.

The fees, the fees, the fees. With PayPal, they charge you for so many things, it gets a little ridiculous. On top of the fees they charge, sometimes you'll have to wait weeks for your money to actually be available, meaning if you're in a tight spot, it's a risk to send an invoice with PayPal.