A User-Friendly Invoicing System and Accounting System

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Jake H.

Kommentare: Great so far. I don't see us switching to any other invoicing platform anytime soon.

Vorteile: The thing that led us over to PayPal was how easily integrated it was with other platforms as well as how familiar everyone already is with it. The pricing is competitive per transaction and it easily allows for international invoicing and payment. It also made it really easy for our accountant to understand the layout of it.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like at first was that I typically associate PayPal with a cash app between non-professional relationships. After seeing their invoicing system, I was immediately impressed.

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

Bewertet am 25.12.2019
Joshua K.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

Vorteile: PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card. The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

Nachteile: The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Very Trustworthy!

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Christina A.
IT Tech

Kommentare: I use PayPal multiple times a week for both personal and business reasons, and it's the easiest and fastest money transfer app I've used. I really like how you can choose to send money as friends and family or as goods and services, options are important. If someone buys your product or service and pay through goods and services they get buyer protection which is very helpful because I can't offer that on my own.
Recently they added the option to instantly transfer your PayPal balance to your linked debit card or bank account, which is another great service by PayPal. They have a nice selection of PayPal credit, debit and prepaid cards and you can also get the PayPal cash card to easily withdraw money from your balance at a store or ATM.
I love using PayPal, it's the only money transfer service I actually use because they make every transaction and transfer almost effortless. PayPal has great fraud security and ert you via email if they suspect suspicious activity on your account. Very trustworthy app/website!
PayPal support is great, I love how you can choose to contact them through email, in app messaging, live chat or call them...these choices make it possible to reach out for help no matter your situation. PayPal nailed it!

Vorteile: Instant money transfers! I love how easy it is to instantly send money or payments to anyone by phone number, email address or name. Being able to link PayPal to Google Pay and Samsung Pay make PayPal that much more convenient to use.
I recently upgraded to a PayPal Business Account and received my new credit card swiper and chip reader in the mail, and it pairs easily with the PayPal Here app via Bluetooth and now I can accept credit card payments whenever and wherever I happen to be. I absolutely love using PayPal.

Nachteile: PayPal has an internal security system that blocks certain transactions and there is nothing you or PayPal support can do to override it, you just have to wait 24 hours and try again. If your account mostly receives money rather than sending money and you decide to send money the internal security system may either block your transfer or lock you out of your account until you call them to confirm your account, they call this "suspicious activity on your PayPal account"

The industry standard

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Zach I.
Agent
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: For better or for worse, PayPal is the industry standard for online transactions. I like it because I can actually make sure we get paid (where as previously, I was waiting for checks for months that mysteriously got lost in the mail.) It was clunky at first, but now, they make it really easy to send invoices, keep track of purchases, dispute transactions (I was a victim of fraud once and they helped right away!), and more. I am most impressed with their fraud protection actually; they are better than VISA, Mastercard, and AMEX, who still often require you to send in snail-mail when there is a problem. I also like that you can now embed badged, i.e., "Pay Me with Paypal" or "Donate Here." They are making it for sure user-friendly.

Nachteile: PayPal is becoming dated with its fee structure. Venmo is much more competitive, although admittedly not as robust or well-known as PayPal. They were late to the game with the credit card reader and their terms are not as good as Square's (although I do admit that both platforms save me a ton of money because I no longer need point-of-sale terminals, which were wildly expensive in the '80s and '90s.) I also wish that they had a laxer policy on adult-items. Some of my talent also creates adult-content, and we are afraid to use the platform for home video sales and celebrity bookings at AdultCons (which are legal!) because PayPal has shut down other adult-entertainment communities for offering PayPal. No customer service rep has given me a clear line of what the boundaries are, so we avoid it all-together.

A Widely Used Payment Processor

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer

Kommentare: I use PayPal to make payments for goods and services for my business. It's also used to accept payments. Generally, PayPal is a cool payment processor.

Vorteile: I like PayPal for some reasons. Among the reasons for which I like PayPal include: 1. Ability to make payments without exposing my credit card details: Credit card fraud and identity theft is a trending menace nowadays. One is at a very high risk of having his/her credit card information stolen when the card is used on insecure websites. With PayPal I don't have to bother about my credit card information as I only have to sign in to my PayPal account and then proceed to making payment without having to expose my credit card information on the third-party website. 2. Ability to receive payment using only an email address: I love it that I can use my verified PayPal account's email address to receive money from anyone with a PayPal account. 3. Ability to integrate PayPal payment processor without much technicalities involves: I was able to integrate the PayPal payment processor to my ecommerce website in just a few minutes without having to do much technical stuffs. 4. Moderate payment processing charges: The charges by PayPal while using their payment gateway is moderate compared to that of some other payment processors. I had tried using a payment processor whose charges were quite high.

Nachteile: I have some problems with PayPal. One of the problems is that PayPal is not available is some countries, and this is a limitation to expanding to such countries. Secondly, PayPal have an history of limiting people's accounts for some hard to understand reasons. The issue is that once an account is limited, it is very hard or impossible to get back the money in the account.

12 years and still loving it!

Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Candace G.
Freelance Writer/Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I cannot say enough good about them. They have always been accurate, they have always backed me as a customer, they have always solved my issues while on the phone with me.. it has never taken more than one call to get answers. I have used them for 12 years and continue to love the ease of the sotware.

Vorteile: I have been using PayPal as my primary method of receiving payments from clients for 12 years. The ease of use is incredible. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't take long for the money to drop into my PayPal account once it has been sent. It is truly received within minutes! The other thing I love about it is when there is a problem, such as something I canceled still withdrawing money from the account, PayPal gives me the money back immediately and tells the person who did it to prove they were allowed to. Traditional banks go through an entire chargeback claim and it can take weeks. With PayPal it is while you are on the phone. They call it a provisional credit, while they investigate. They stand behind their customers!
I have also used their credit card collection machine. It is a small device that attaches to my phone when I want to take payments, such as for goods at a craft fair). People can use their payment account or use their PayPal debit card to pay. The transaction goes through smoothly and I am not beholden to credit card processing companies for crazy fees. Paypal is much much less expensive.

Nachteile: On very rare occasions it will go down. I think maybe 5 times in 12 years it has happened to me. When it happens money cannot drop in or be sent out, so you are stuck waiting till they fix the problem before you can conduct business. However, I have never known it to take more than a few minutes to get it done. It doesn't happen much now, but a few years ago it was something I did not like.
Also, the software is fee based, so there are charges for money coming in and money going out. That is no fun.

International payment system that stands as a gold standard

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Aubrey l d C.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have a PayPal button on our website that indicates to clients that we accept PayPal payments and we now receive funds from everywhere. It is an easy to use wallet and you can make withdraws easily to your bank account or credit card.

Vorteile: It has provided us with the opportunity to receive funds instantly from our clients from all over the world. All this happens at the best lowest expense possible. The most important thing you can create and send invoices very easily to clients. We are also able to request payments from clients. The choice to differentiate between personal and business accounts, of which they are all free to open, makes it more client focused. PayPal exchange rates to other currencies are also good than other companies that rob from clients by manipulating currency exchange rates. Buyer protection is another best feature to prevent fraudulent sellers from scamming clients.

Nachteile: As much as paypal is making life simple and is helping building a global community, their introduction of fees when you are sending money to a friend across borders makes it unfair.

A safe and simple platform for online shopping

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Orlando B.
business Administration
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PayPal was the first electronic payment platform I used, it was very easy for me to start using it. Thanks to this valuable platform, I can shop online, pay for services and also receive money when selling an administrative product or service. It is very safe and reliable, I use PayPal a lot because it is accepted in almost all internet pages.

Vorteile: PayPal has many positive things, I can receive and send money from anywhere in the world. With PayPal I can buy on EBay safely and instantly. There are also many websites that accept PayPal as a form of payment. In addition, I can send money to my family and friends. It is very easy to open an account and send and receive money, you only need the email of the other person and that's it, the money arrives instantly. Even if you have an associated PayPal bank account, you can withdraw the money to that account. Something I like is that I can create an invoice, customize it and send it to a customer. I can associate my debit or credit card with the account and that way I can make payments online without revealing the card details. The technical support is good, they try to help you when you have a problem, although I think they should improve a bit.

Nachteile: The bad thing about PayPal is that it is very delicate and for any suspicious reason they can limit the account, that is, you cannot send money to another person. That sometimes happens when you enter the account with another IP or in another country. If that happens you have to contact support and many times it takes too long to solve the problem. I would also like PayPal to have a chat system, that way you can solve problems that arise quickly.

PayPal is your best option

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Zhivko S.
SEO Expert

Kommentare: Working with companies and clients from around the world, PayPal is the best solution to settle payments. Maybe in 20 years crypto will take over but for now I don't see a viable alternative of PayPal.

Vorteile: It is super easy to issue and keep track on invoices. I worked with a dozen different clients at a time and I never had a problem keeping track on payments which are due or which have been done already. I can use old invoices as templates and I can keep the client's details saved, so new invoices are pre-populated with data and issuing them takes very little time. The feature to send a reminder is also very handy. It remembers the client's email and I don't need to check what it was. I just see which invoices haven't been paid yet, click a button, and the reminder is sent. Paypal has all the financial reports that my accountant required from me. It's also good for sending money to friends, without any taxes. Money from - to paypal accounts transfer immediately. It is accepted almost everywhere, so I can spend my money directly from PayPal instead of withdrawing them to my bank account. (Saving on taxes again) It is super easy to embed it on a website (WordPress specifically). Also, it is possible to create a payment link which can be sent to clients over email or chat. They just click and make a payment.

Nachteile: Taxes are actually super high.
There is no support. If ever something goes wrong and you need help from PayPal you will go through hell. Communicating with them takes forever.

PayPal is one of the most safest options when it comes to online payments!

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Sunny B.
Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love PayPal, all my online purchases are made with PayPal, very rarely do I use my card. The security provided by PayPal is very good, the authenticator, SMS notification and app all just fuel my reasoning to continue using PayPal. I have had no issue with PayPal, other than sometimes forgetting my password but that's my fault haha!

Vorteile: I love the fact that PayPal has a dedicated disputes team, it can be quite a daunting experience when transferring money for a product which you have not yet received. The item may come as not described, damaged or may not even come at all. These are the fears, but PayPal puts the customer first with the security measures in place. The dispute resolution team dedicated for claims deal with cases efficiently and fairly, and can make new customers to online transaction feel at ease. The need to not continuously enter your bank card details, when you can simply just log into your PayPal account is just efficient and saves time. Furthermore, if you need reminding what you have bought, your can just visit the account summary section and it will show all your purchases. PayPal has been in the market for years and has become well known, Ebay was where I personally became accustomed to PayPal. However, PayPal supports all sorts of payments, half of my direct debits is through PayPal which I feel to be secure.

Nachteile: One thing I did not like about this software was that once I sold a large product and the money put into my account was "put on hold". Although this is safety precautions I did not like the hassle that I had to go through, but it turned out the person attempting to buy the product used a stolen card and PayPal had rightly paused the transaction and prevented me from sending the item and then I would have been hit hard with no money and no product left anymore. So rather than liking least, this was a blessing instead.

Sill a reference for payments, but fees became too high. There may be better options out there.

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Ignacio araujo C.
Freelancer Translator
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: PayPal is probably one of the first and most famous payment platforms. It's still a reference for freelancers that render services to foreign clients. I've been using it for years and never had any problems to receive and pay with them, as well as to withdraw funds to my local bank. However, their fees became too high if compared to other peers in the industry. Also, they apply a high conversion fee when you need to convert your foreign payment to your local currency. In short, it's a reliable and effective option as a platform, service and company, but you may expect to spend a bit more than 10% of your gross payment when receiving money with them. I've been looking for better options from a cost-effectiveness perspective, but still use them in some cases.

Vorteile: - It's still a reference in the industry. As a freelancer, I can receive payments from almost any client using this tool.
- It's easy to use and you can quickly transfer payments received from anyone in the world to your local bank account.
- It's a traditional and reliable company in this industry (an important point when it comes to your money).

Nachteile: - Fees became higher and higher. Now, I'm paying around 6,5% to receive payments from my clients using PayPal.
- In addition to those high fees, they also discount a high spread on exchange rate conversions. Usually, you will convert money to your local currency with a 4,5% discount on the mid-market current rate (i.e., considering both fees, you may expect to be taken more than 10% of your gross payment).
- Recently, they changed their policy in Brazil and now I can't hold a USD account with them. This means I'm forced to convert any payments to Brazilian Reais as soon as I get paid, which may not be a good option depending on the exchange rate at that moment.

A-Lada Life Left also has A-Lada Time and money thanks to PayPal!

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Jacie L.
Owner Sole proprietor
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: PayPal has helped me a lot sobmanage my finances and keep record of all transactions making it easy to duke taxes when the time comes, it is an incredibly simple financial tool that I have utilized numerous times as both a buyer and a seller.

Vorteile: The software is very simple and to the point t with tutorials to guide you every step of the way until you are ready to stop seeing them pop up once logging in, customer service is very friendly and most if not all issues I’ve had are resolved within 1 phone call.

Nachteile: The thing I am not too fond of is the customer service chat feature, most online chat services have an agent there ready for you it soon will, on PayPal you send a message and revived an automated message telling you that an agent should respond within the hour, I have very rarely had an actual active chat with a representative which in turn is very time consuming and draws the process out a very long while I usually will randomly log in at some point during my day and find responses to questions I had hours ago that I’ve already resolved on my own by that time, but as a mother of 4 ages in range from 1 to 11 and a one woman business operation based out of my home sometimes I just do not have a quiet enough environment for a business related phone conversation and a chat conversation is what is needed. My questions still get answered and they are very polite, I just wish there was an agent within 5 minutes or so ready to have a conversation rather than us basically doing the text equivalent of phone tag and leaving each other voicemails.

Great tool for Buyers

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Chris B.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, as a buyer I've had nothing but good experiences with PayPal. Its quick, easy and accepted by a ton of merchants throughput the world. My issue is on the selling side. Small vendors whom get stung for frieght, the product and have to reimburse the buyer can cost them months of selling to recoup the costs depending on what the items are. The threats of charge-backs and the need for an iron clad case can be frustrating and intimidating for small sellers. The customer service on the seller side has been okay, but you typically lose unless you can prove that the product arrived as it was described

Vorteile: Paypal is world wide and world class software which is felt to be a very safe way to conduct business.. PayPal was one of the first types of electronic transactional consumer based tools to allow for safe transfer of money between customer and merchant. So, they have extensive experience with protecting your cash. They have streamlined their sign in process so that it can be done as easily as one touch with your phone or if you like a little mre security than that you can utilize the full app to do your buying. The service can be used not just for purchases online but because you can send money directly you don't have to use a service like e bay for buying - if someone is selling something in the newspaper and they can take PayPal - then you can buy with paypal. Paypal is convenient for buyers and they have striven to make a great experience for them.

Nachteile: For sellers PayPal can be difficult. Because they are an intermediary between the customer and the business you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks for your money to be released. This is doue to the amount scams that are out there. Whats worse, is if you have a customer dispute PayPal pretty much automatically sides with the buyer because of the charge back threat from the credit cards. That is, its better for the seller to be out money then it is for them - that said, they do have a sellers guarantee which if you meet any of the conditions then they will automatically back you as a seller. It can be difficult to prove a case either way though and in those times of ambiguity - the buyer wins and you are out the money and the product.

PayPal is trusted and recognized - Very Useful!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Kristen B.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: PayPal makes it easy and secure to send and receive payments. The sign-up process is simple and secure. It is easy to add an account. PayPal has a clean, easy-to-navigate interface that puts everything right in front of you. You can find your account balance or what you're looking for right away. You can send payment requests to friends or clients, or send money to others from your bank account. Many online retailers accept PayPal, allowing you to pay online securely.

Vorteile: PayPal is one of the most well-known, trusted, and recognized brands when it comes to e-commerce and online financial transactions. Because of it's recognition, it's a name people trust. Offering PayPal as a method of pay to prospective clients or buyers is an easy way to allow people to spend their money with you. Using PayPal as a customer gives you a feeling of security that less recognizable brands don't offer.

Nachteile: Customer support for PayPal is not as robust as one would hope for a company dealing with financial transactions. Additionally, PayPal is one of the many online companies that struggle to find a balance in mediating disputes between buyers and sellers of online products and services. This sometimes results in legitimate gripes about PayPal making it too easy for scammers to get money out of honest online retailers. This problem is not unique to PayPal and it will take the whole internet and legal communities to solve.

Paypal is borderless and I can pay or get paid anywhere

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Kevin W.
Software Engineer
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very happy with paypal overall, I would like to keep using paypal for all online transactions and transfers. Banks are slow and paypal is convenient.

Vorteile: Nowadays I can buy most of stuff online and pay by paypal. It is supported by ebay and a lot more companies. It also integrated with ebay seamlessly, that I clicked buy now button and nothing else I need to worry about. It automatically converts currencies to my local currency. I can then withdraw it to my bank account by clicking a couple of buttons on ebay. When I am running out of cash and borrow from a friend, I can always transfer the money to their email address easily. From programming perspective, paypal has a great notification API that developers can integrate to build their payroll tracking apps and generate reports. It fully automated a lot of shopping cart processes for lots of online shops. It's resolution process is fantastic when I am having conflicts with sellers or buyers, paypal helpes to resolve issues and make me feel very safe to do transactions with paypal.

Nachteile: One thing I didn't like is I was using an individual account, at some stage I started a business and upgrade my paypal to business account, since then I always pay a bit extra fees and I can never use my individual accounts anymore. The currency conversion is convenient but the rate is never good enough. It is always on the low end of the current conversion rate. I always get scam emails who are claiming they are from paypal, there are a number of times, I almost get fooled. I hope paypal spend more resource onto the scams as it is threatening the users' financial life.

User Friendly Money Services

Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Brandon C.
Body Piercer
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PayPal makes it easy to pay employees as well as make business purchases online and in store. You can cash a check (for a small fee) quickly using the mobile app. As previously mentioned, the ability to send invoices to clients is extremely convenient. It's just an overall great provider of money services whether it's for business use, personal use or both.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it can be used to easily send and receive money for business and/or personal purposes. It allows you to create and send invoices as well as currency conversion. Most of the services offered are free while the rest are provided at a very reasonable price. PayPal will provide you a personal and/or business debit card that can be used at many ATMs free of charge. When you consider that most of the services provided by PayPal don't cost a thing, you just can't beat it.

Nachteile: There's not much to dislike. I suppose I would like more options when it comes to contacting customer support. The 2 options provided (phone or online chat) are not always sufficient. I would like the option to contact support via e-mail and possibly even SMS.

Very good, but needs some improvement to be best

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Graduate Assistant
Forschung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it mostly for sharing money with friends and family and in this service, PayPal is second to none considering the ease of use. I found it very helpful for online checkouts. A lesser service fee and easier use of paypal credit would make their service more better and impeccable. Overall, it’s a great privilege to use such a nice money management system.

Vorteile: Paypal is the first money sharing app I have ever used. For their free transfer and instant transfer to PayPal account, I even now keep this app on top of all other such apps. Also most of the online vendors now accept paypal and paypal credit while it is very easy to checkout with one click, hence I use it where I have it as an option. Also I can transfer money from my paypal to bank account and vice versa without any fee. All these are the reasons I love to use it and have been using it almost everyday to split expenses with friends and family as well as using it for online purchases.

Nachteile: Their customer support is not that much responsive as you will find it hard to talk to a human agent over phone. Also most of the representatives I have talked to so far don’t seem to have a comprehensive knowledge of the system. The representatives need to be more knowledgeable about their service and should serve more promptly. I have faced difficulty to set up recurring payment option with my paypal credit as the use of this extension in their service is still not much user-friendly. They should provide more easier option to set payment options. I have faced issues with payment options as even after selecting a specific payment option with paypal checkout, I was charged from another payment option without my knowledge. Also if you mistakenly pay your friend using money protection feature, they will charge you a fee and there is no option to get back that charged fee even of you do it by mistake. They should be more flexible on such things. Also free trasnfer to the bank accounts sometimes take time more than usual which may mess up your monetary emergency.

Easiest Payment Option

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Tamara S.
Web Developer

Kommentare: After a photo session with a large family, the parents are often times a little overwhelmed with getting everything together. So I simple let them know that I have paypal. And pretty much every time they look relieved and glad they don't have to worry about another thing. It's a few clicks and the money is sent. It really is that easy. And I think it takes the burden off of my clients to try and remember everything they need for the day of the photoshoot. And I don't have to worry about getting paid. Paypal will send me a notification when someone pays me. Which is just another bonus.

Vorteile: I remember when Paypal started to show up on Ebay years ago. It helped do the basics of purchasing things more securely than just using a debit card. But It has grow so much more. I use paypal for everything. It's so easy to access. Their app I've never had issues with and its easy to navigate. I use it to pay rent, pay my phone bill, send money, and receive money. One of the things that I also enjoy that paypal offers is paypal credit. Depending on your credit score you are allowed to borrow a certain amount of money. First few months it was $700 for me and now its $1100. You get up to six months to pay it off. You do have to pay a small fee but if you pay it off by the 6 months there is no interest. Another thing that I just recently signed up for is the paypal cash. Paypal now offers what looks like a debit card (no numbers just a chip) and you can load it up with cash from your bank account and use it to pay for things online and in stores. I just ordered it (its free) and its in the mail on its way.

Nachteile: I do wish paypal credit would help improve your credit score. It doesn't impact your credit in anyway that I know of so you can't grow your credit score. Which to me is a huge loss since I use paypal everyday and pay it off right away. One other thing- though this honestly has nothing to do with paypal. I wish more companies used it! Its a secure way to check out yet it's only used by maybe half of the companies I buy from.

PayPal Streamlines a Small Business's Flow of Money

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Beth H.
Intuitive Spiritual Counselor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PayPal is an indispensable part of my small business.

Vorteile: PayPal not only makes sending and receiving money super easy, with a business account it tracks everything and creates reports that come tax time makes preparing your return super easy. On the rare occasions I have had to interface with customer service, it has always been a pleasant and productive interaction

Nachteile: The transfer can be slower than other services. Other services can do instant transfer but for this you have to pay extra with PayPal.

Best Software to transfer Money Worlwide

Daniel alejandro Q.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started our business about 3 years ago. Our first Payment Processor was PayPal. In the beginning, we struggled a little bit syncing the bank accounts, and then PayPal asked for verification of the ID, sometimes the process is a little slow, I would recommend make faster the registration process so is more intuitive and friendly for people that are not experts in the field. Overall Paypal has been really good for our business, and the tools that offer to send an invoice for a customer are really nice. the customer is not required to have a Paypal account, so they can pay with the credit card. The Invoice System is really fast to create an invoice and send it really fast. When the Balance to be transferred is more than $1000 and you are making a commercial transaction. Paypal charged by a percentage that makes really high fee compared to a wire transfer from a regular bank, therefore, when we are transferring high amounts we use regular banks because it is a flat fee of $40. However Paypal still stands really good for small amounts, and the transactions are made immediately. we really love the reports that you can download from their system which is really handy at the Taxes's time also, PayPal can be synchronize easily with almost any website system, and make the process really smooth and fast We recommend PayPal for Business and individual that want to transfer around the world really fast We Recommend to PayPal open their own Marketplace Thank you

Vorteile: -Easy to Use and Intuitive
-Adaptability to business, especially e-commerce
-Used worldwide for the best selling Marketplaces in the world (Amazon, eBay, aliexpress)
-Friendly reports
-Friendly system
-Low Fee Cost depends on the amount of the transaction

Nachteile: -High-cost fee for transactions when required a high amount of money
-at the beginning is hard to open an account and sync with the bank account. the verification by sign-in doesn't work correctly, so you have to wait some business days to wait for a deposit
-There are some high fees for other services that they have
-the credit provided by PayPal, interests are a little high compared to amazon

Ease of collecting payments from clients via PayPal for sole practitioner

Katherine L.
LPC
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Accepting payments from clients was easy. Transferring money from PayPal to my personal accounts was easy. I really enjoyed using PayPal for my business needs for the time that I did, however I was using a paper health records system in conjunction with PayPal, so when I transferred over to an electronic health records system, the EHR included a payment functionality that streamlines with client appointments, notes, etc. I prefer PayPal's operations over the one I'm using now, except for the streamlined and connected functionality of the EHR payment system.

Vorteile: The variety of options in what to do with the money held in PayPal after a payment was made. This included an instant transfer to my personal bank account for a reasonable fee, a standard transfer to my bank account for zero fee that would happen in a couple business days, or even just leaving the money in PayPal to be used for other things. My Uber and Lyft accounts were linked to PayPal for payment, as well as Netflix, Spotify, Groupon, and other things. I always knew where my money was, there was no wondering how long it would take to transfer from one account to another.

Nachteile: I was unable to accept HSA or FSA cards. I also did not have a physical card reader so my clients were either downloading PayPal in order to pay via transfer to me, or I was creating an invoice where they could then enter in a card number. As a clinician, I didn't like that it felt as though I was asking them to download an app, even though the flexibility was actually there if they chose not to do so. I would have also liked the option to add a 'cash payment completed' option on an outstanding invoice. There was actually very little that I did not like about PayPal however.

A well known site got even more user friendly!

Lisa D.
Freelancer
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used to use PayPal when selling or buying items in eBay only. Now I use it for my freelance business to send invoices, receive money from clients immediately, and either hold it there in PayPal or move it to my bank account. With a PayPal ATM Card, PayPal is like having a separate savings account without the hassles if having to go to a bank to apply for an account. The privacy and safety measures in place are top notch, and the added features make this a perfect way to send and request money whether for business or personal reasons.

Vorteile: PayPal has come a long way. It’s always been the go to when selling online, but now it can be used to send and receive payments for anything! Linking directly to your bank account or holding the money for you with the add on of a PayPal ATM Card, it’s now made itself available at various retailers where you can pick up money anytime. Send a request for business services rendered or simply for a friend to pay half for dinner. Send money to purchase items or simply as a gift to someone. PayPal’s charges very reasonable amounts for immediate transactions or you can go the free way and wait a day for your money to be moved. With so many new features, PayPal is the new way to send and receive money immediately.

Nachteile: I can honestly say there isn’t much I don’t like about PayPal. As someone who does Freelance work for a living, I have yet to find a con with its services.

Instrumental in Early Stage B2B Company

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Founder and CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used paypal invoicing options to grow revenues 60% y/y starting in 2011.
We also used the invoicing buy new and subscription buttons to test licensing and payment options for a variety of in-house products and services. It was incredibly useful to be able to make changes quickly, put them in production to measure the results. A big part of this is that anyone could market a new product and begin testing, without having to schedule developer resources to process payments.

Vorteile: Allows us to quickly monetize new offerings and new product variations
Many different charging and payment options available
Attractive fee structure
Easy to setup and manage
Appropriate for b2b transactions where aesthetics are less significant.

Nachteile: Somewhat Limited Customization - to create a buying experience that doesn't feel you're "inside" of paypal is not trivial (and now is easier to do with other offerings).
While the Paypal api has improved recently, it's still not as flexible as stripe, aws fps or aws devpay.

Easy Money Transactions

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Osamah A.
Student
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using PayPal for over 5 years now and I think I can't abandon it anytime soon. PayPal made my life easier. Before PayPal, I had to go to my bank by car ( which consumes a lot of my time as the closest bank is a little bit too far away) to cash out my tuition fees and regular expenses. But now with PayPal, I don't have to do that anymore, my parents would simply transfer the money directly to my PayPal account and I can shop online without any effort at all! My advice, if you are not already a PayPal client, you should start using it. You will never regret it!

Vorteile: It's easy and simple to register in PayPal. All you need is an email address, a password and that is it! Once you register you can instantly start transferring or receiving money from your friends and relatives. You don't have to provide them with any kind of confidential information, all you need to give them is your email and they can instantly make a transaction to you! It's as simple as that! As a student studying outside of my country, My parents use PayPal to send me my tuition fees, money for food and living. All that happens through PayPal without making effort and without having to deliver it by hand. You can use PayPal to make purchases online. I use it to shop from popular markets like eBay and it works just fine! One thing I like a lot about PayPal is that it is very easy to use, even a 10 years old boy can use it for the first time without any troubles! it has a very simple (yet detailed) interface that no one will struggle to navigate through the different tabs. Also, I like how purchases are made within literally a few seconds, everything happens in a blink of an eye!

Nachteile: Honestly speaking, there is nothing to dislike about PayPal. Nothing! Although I might complain about PayPal not being supported as an available payment option in some big online shopping websites like Amazon or AliExpress. However, that has nothing to do with PayPal itself so I can't consider it a downside. Like I said everything in PayPal is just perfect!

PayPal Here is a One Stop Payment Center

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Mary O.
President/Owner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Witn the Paypal here app, I have found that people are more likely to buy items if I offer Paypal here. People seem to trust the app because they know the name. It also makes my bookkeeping easier since so many of my online payments already go through Paypal.

Vorteile: I have to admit that when I first heard of the app, I was a little skeptical. Ok, maybe more like scared. I have been using Paypal for Payments since it first came on line and it's one thing to have someone use Paypal with an online purchase, get paid and ship your package and another to have someone use an app to pay and walk off with their purchase. All sorts of things went through my mind. Mostly, what if there's a glitch and I can't get my money.
Well, this is one easy app to use and, at least from my experience, seems like something customers want. It makes paying much easier, adds it to my Paypal account and, at least with me, eliminates any need for a regular merchant account. My experience has also shown that the money goes right into my account and if there is a question about a charge that shows up on a customer's statement(usually it's someone who doesn't know that the name of my company.I use Paypal here at a lot of vintage and artists markets), Paypal quickly fixes the problem. I love the product and, like Paypal itself, has served me well over the years. I have looked at other payment options, but, at this point, I'm staying with Paypal here!

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I dislike about this product. It is extremely easy to use. I can't think of anything that I would change. I even like the shape of the scanner.