Excellent program

Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's excellent. It gives the clients clarity around our deliverables and makes the entire situation a lot nicer. Saves time, energy, and money

Vorteile: It is the perfect scoreboard between an agency owner and the client. It gives all important stats, your pipedrive, your recorded calls - even 2-way text messaging within the platform! WOW! Also able to build a website through the platform. It also shifts the cost of these tools that an agency owner would need to the client, which is nice, and more profitable for the agencies. It is an all in one solution. I am able eliminate 3 tools with the use of Evergenius, ah, what a relief!

Nachteile: It is still new and is slow at times when they are doing updates or adding new features.

Smartest software for businesses who want to grow

Bref M.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A1 first class premium SAAS all the way!

Vorteile: For the longest time I was searching for a smart software solution that provided customer relationship features plus marketing automation and business intelligence. EverGenius blew me away. So much so that it is my software of choice which I recommend to my clients and I would highly recommend that any business owner should check out and start using.

Nachteile: Any potential con is outweighed by their world class customer support. I had one small bug and their team immediately fixed it

Most Amazing SAAS for My Agency, EVER!

Rudy M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best part of this software is its an ALL IN ONE solution. Before, I was paying for tons of different SAAS and also me and my team were all over the place jumping from platform to platform. Not only does this save a TON of time, but, it keeps everything organized so I can focus on sales and driving the business. Aside from my personal benefits, its amazing for my clients too, they all love it and the best part is that I get the PRAISE, haha. They are using it too with their clients and I'm getting 40% of the monthly re-occurring revenue. It's like having my own SAAS business, without the headache or costs of development.

Nachteile: Haven't found any yet, it is pretty damn awesome.. Every-time I find something I need, I email them and they get it constantly added!

Best lead conversion platform I've ever used

Graydon U.
Patient Attraction + Conversion Strategies For Cosmetic Clinics & Medspas

Kommentare: As a marketing agency I've tried many email marketing/lead followup platforms.... Infusionsoft, Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Aweber etc.. None of these solutions made it easy for me to help my brick and mortar clients convert their incoming leads. EverGenius is the first platform (I've found) that is truly solving the "lead conversion" problem. It's built from the ground up by a direct response marketer who truly understands the power of followup when done properly. Looking forward to watching this platform grow!

Vorteile: Simple to use, multichannel followup all managed from one place
Visual sales pipeline makes it easy to see campaign health at a glance
Saves me a ton of time as an agency. No more fumbling around with Google Sheets and Zapier!
Platform is always improving... more features, faster loading time etc.

Nachteile: There were some issues with the email editor but those are now resolved

EverGenius is THE best platform out there...

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Yasir K.
CEO/Founder

Kommentare: EG is the best platform out there and I will be using it for years to come. I have already started seeing results from using it.

Vorteile: I love the fact that this software allows me to understand and accurately track where EACH lead is in the system. So for example, if I have 100 prospects and 3 sales, I know that I need to improve my process of getting people onboard. EG makes all of this easy.

Nachteile: EG has a few bugs but that's OK since this is expected in a platform which has so much functionality.

10x your business with EG!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Benjamin B.
Founder & CEO

Kommentare: I’ve had a great experience and really appreciate the first class customer support.

Vorteile: It’s an all-in-1 solution! It does everything you need and you can literally save money by not needing to use so many other applications just to run your business. It’s very easy to use and the customer support is out of this world.

Nachteile: Realistically- I can not name 1 con. But, if I HAD to it would probably be that I’m pretty excited for the new upgrades to EverGenius and don’t want to wait!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Cody K.

Vorteile: I know there are a ton of CRM/Outbound programs out there...I’ve tried a few but EverGenius by FAR has been the most compatible, easy to navigate and overall the most efficient program. Not to mention this team at Ever Genius is on their game. Always there when you need them.

Nachteile: Not many complaints at all. Overall the program can always be improved but that’s the companies decisions to make.

EverGenius is THE differentiator for Top Agencies

Oscar G.

Kommentare: We love it and has improved the perceived and actual value of our agency in the work that we do for our clinics.

Vorteile: Incredibely intuitive and allows agency owners to follow the customer lifetime journey, from lead to client. Automates clinic to patient communications, drastically improving acquisitions and retention. Our doctors are LOVING EverGenius!

Nachteile: Integration with Social Media is a work in progress.

Not quite there

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Madeline M.
Programs Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: God for managing contacts and keeping everything in one spot

Nachteile: Software could not keep up with our clinic needs (size), often ran slow, wasn’t easy to navigate through customers, messaging was complicated. Automatic emailing was confusing.

Finally a Lead Management Dashboard That Gets It

Chase B.
VP of Operations

Vorteile: It combines a lead pipleline, 2-way SMS communication, and call recordings under one roof.

Nachteile: It's still very young, so the product is changing rapidly. Knowing the team behind it, though, it's only going to get better and better.

The worst ever

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Jenice H.
Owner/operator
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The WORST

Vorteile: I don't even know because I could never actually use it! Support will not help. . .it came highly recommended but I just had to give up in frustration!

Nachteile: How hard it is to work with, it is very confusing, I could never log on to the account, the list is endless.