Über Shelter Pro

Recordkeeping system for animal shelter centers that provides solutions to rescue animals, maintain records, manage finances & more.

Erfahre mehr über Shelter Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Shelter Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Julie H.
Lieutenant in USA
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ShelterPro Software gets the job done!

Kommentare: After trying several different popular software programs for our Animal Shelter, I tried ShelterPro. I loved how easy it was to understand. The transfer process from our old software program to ShelterPro was so easy! The ability to customize this software also was a plus and something that wasn't an option with other brands. The customer service is truly 5 star. Never have I had a problem that wasn't resolved in a timely matter, always professional and always friendly. I have used the software for over a decade and I have watched it grow and improve. It truly is a great program that I highly recommend!

Extremely easy to use! You can customize to meet your daily needs. Even when I ran into a brick wall with a situation that was not an option in ShelterPro Software, customer support came to my rescue. They tweaked a few things and created a page that I needed to meet inspections requirements. You won't get that type of customer service anywhere else! They listen to your needs and implement them into their product.

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

James G.
Animal Control Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shelter Pro Software Review

Kommentare: When we first purchased this software in February of 2016 we had a lot of support, and they made the transition from old software to Shelter Pro seamless and stress free. Every since then they have provided fantastic support and have helped at every step of the way.

I like how in depth the software is. You can definitely tell they put a lot of thought into the design and functionality of the product. They are always innovative and provide fantastic support.

I honestly can't find anything I'm not happy with. I'm very satisfied with this product.

Adrian S.
Animal Welfare Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done but don't expect bells and whistles

Kommentare: If you are looking for an economical software to manage your animal shelter, I would suggest it. Its very affordable compared to comparable software on the market but you certainly get what you pay for. Can be customized to fit the needs of your shelter but expect to spend a lot of time doing so and making changes as you go. All in all, if you need something cheap that gets the job done, Shelter Pro is it. If you are looking for a fully functional and customizable experience, better keep looking and be ready to pay the big bucks.

Really, for the money you can't go wrong. But you do get what you pay for.

Can not view the monthly reports without printing them. Makes for a real waste of paper. Also needs to be customizable on reports. I end up manually counting a lot of things each month when I feel the software should do this for me.

Kristine A.
CFO in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shelter Pro is a great tool for any animal shelter.

Kommentare: We have an organization that runs a shelter, animal control services, spay/neuter clinic and a nonprofit. We serve a human population of approximately 400,000 people that serve 6 cities. All departments use Shelter Pro and can integrate their information into one database. Customer service is wonderful as we are able to speak with support to express our needs. New features are added yearly. We have over 25 users at a time on the program at 2 different locations. We have used this program for 10 years and are very happy with all the features.

Ease of use. Customization of the program to fit our needs. One database for all departments in our organization. Online licensing and website posting to our website in real-time. Ability to batch invoices and citations for bulk printing. Accounting reports are easy to read and customize to what is needed. All reports can be previewed or printed. Cost of the software is very affordable.

Really nothing as if we need something that is not included we talk with the developer to customize to fit our needs.

Jose P.
Supervisor in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Software

Kommentare: I looked at several options and made my decision based on the price and what it had to offer. The system is easy to use and learn and it has gotten way better every year with updates. Our entire staff likes the system. It has allowed the department to grow and produce professional reports when needed. We are so excited about this software that we are in the process of getting a new module (portal) that will allow our citizens to obtain a license through the web and also to look at our animals. We are very excited for this new venture and to continue the work with ShelterPro.

It had everything I was looking for and more. The need for us to use in licensing, shelter management, Animal Control reports, medical and so many aspects of our line of duty. It all was made simpler. Great Tech Support too.

There was nothing that I did not like, everything that ShelterPro had to offer.

Allison H.
Animal Services Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software and Customer Support!

Kommentare: I have used Shelter Pro in two different shelters. Both have the software set up somewhat different, which gives you the ability to customize for your needs. At one time I used a different software that I never felt as though I quite got the hang of because it was difficult to use.

I have used different shelter software, Shelter Pro is by far easier to use than the competitors. It is user friendly, and it is easy to teach new staff to use it. We recently began using the Shelter Pro portal which allows citizens to purchase their city license online, and their information is automatically populated in the software. This saves our staff time! If you ever have an issue you need help with, their customer support is the best!

I cannot think of a con that is really worth noting.

Tammi B.
Board Member in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team go above and beyond to help with any questions or probelms we have. He is great at helping us solve system needs and the software gets better with every upgrade.

It's easy to use, I like the pop up windows and the ability to store so much data, you can even scan files to attach documents.

I would like to be able to data dump some reports into Excel for my own purposes.

Katherine M.
Director of Administration in USA

Shelter Pro Use

Kommentare: If there ever is a "glitch" Shelter Pro contact person is always there to help me

User friendly; I like the support from Shelter Pro administration; reports available; information available

have not used any other software for animal shelters, so have nothing to compare to this

Venu P.
Manager in USA

A great tool to use for animal shelters!

It's great how we can customize the program to fit our needs and how everything is so easy to use.

There really weren't any cons with this program. It was great to use!

Jonathon C.
Admin in USA

Outdated

Semi-User interface, Ive used the program for going on 7 years and this last update is a bit more complicated than in the past.

How slow its been since it was updated again. It takes triple the time that it did in the past.