Filtern nach:

Über AdRoll

Cloud-basierte Marketing-Automation-Lösung für Unternehmen, mit der u. a. Anzeigen erstellt, Marketingtools integriert, Kampagnen bereitgestellt werden können.

Erfahre mehr über AdRoll

Mithil P.
Mithil P.
Digital Marketing in USA

AdRoll lets you retarget your users in the easiest way

Kommentare: IT has been great due to the simple features and use. No technical or training required.

There is no complexity with this product. Right from reporting to customer service.

It does not capture the lead information. API integration is difficult too.

Shaun F.
Shaun F.
Director of Online Advertising in Israel

Hit or miss, but a platform worth testing

Kommentare: I have used Adroll for a number of different clients, and like my title says the results are very hit or miss. As a branding tool I think Adroll can be very powerful and the fact they measure view-through conversions is a nice feature but most of my clients aren't interested in that metric. With all that being said we have a number of ecommerce clients that are seeing great ROAS from the platform. I believe this is due to their unique dynamic banners.

I like Adrolls dynamic display banners that they can create. They also offer support to produce display banners for advertisers who might not have the resources to do it themselves.

I find their interface a little challenging to use and optimize. Updating UTM parameters can be challenging and a bit time consuming.

Eva J.
E-Commerce Coordinator in USA

Impressive ROI

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience is neutral as we cannot attribute conversions 100% to Adroll. Since we are also running Google Ads concurrently, Adroll may seem like an additional cost and can add up substantially overtime. Without being able to measure objectively its effectiveness, we cannot vouch for the software wholeheartedly. However, we do acknowledge its impressive branding effort over a wide terrain of network.

- Up-to-date and very easy to use interface - Easy to set up campaigns with various media types and sizes - Easy to find and choose variety of audience to advertise to

- Difficult to measure actual effectiveness when visitors convert only after more than one visit. - Can be even harder to measure if Google Ads are also being run as Adroll would claim credit for any conversions. - Reporting can be confusing.

Michael B.
Michael B.
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Third Party Remarketing, is it Necessary in 2019?

Kommentare: I'd recommend AdRoll to new folks, but the added fees when you could use first-party are the main problem here. First party Remarketing in FB, AdWords and the like has come a long way and is easier than ever to implement yourself. For those who are more intermediate to advanced, stick to the first-party solutions.

Adroll has been a early player in the Remarketing Space and for some time, was one of the few choices for FB Remarketing. Since then the marketplace has expanded quite a bit, to introduce many new players. But the real question remains: Is third party remarketing even necessary in today's day and age? Assuming you're making your first foray into the world of remarketing, AdRoll is a great choice for companies who don't have the ability to develop their own creative. AdRoll's design team is competent, and it's a free perk with your account. ROI from AdRoll tends to be good, assuming your tracking is set up correctly. Customer support is quick and attentive. One of their major selling points.

Their UI is dated, and slow. Reporting leaves a lot to be desired in terms of custom reporting on placements, and even more detailed reporting generally. While implentation is easy, it's also easy to set up incorrectly if you're new to attribution and Remarketing. This can lead to some pains down the road with clients / your business.

Jaron H.
Jaron H.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quite straightforward, very little tech background needed, but not always best for small website.

Adroll makes it super easy to jump into retargeting ads with little to no previous experience. I had never run retargeting ads before, and the platform makes it pretty easy to get started by guiding you through the process. They also have pretty great support that will help you along the way to get your ads live. I am fortunate to have a graphic design background, so it's pretty easy for me to design and upload my own high quality banner ads. I believe that they will help you too if you do not have that skill.

There is a minimum ad spend. This doesn't seem like it would be a big deal, but let me explain why it's unfortunate for me. I own a local service business. We only service people in our geographical area. Because of this, I don't have a ton of web traffic compared to an ecommerce website, blog, marketplace, SaaS, etc. I only receive traffic from people in my 50 mile radius. With a minimum ad spend per day, this means that my small amount of local web traffic just gets bombarded by a lot of retargeting ads. Basically, the minimum budget is divided by a small number of website visitors. If I had larger traffic, it wouldn't be a big deal. I wish that I could have a lower budget with my small amount of local traffic.

Steve M.
Vice president in USA
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adroll is not any good

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall working with them on the first year was ok, however when it comes to asking for help on the numbers and them working with you . No way. they keep telling you that they will help but never deliver on their promis

The ability to schedule adds to go out on timely manner, however this is not that easy using the protram.

The customer service answer your questions, however if you have an issue, they will keep giving you the run around from supervisor to supervisor.

Director in Polen

good for remarketing

very easy to set up and lots of new features for marketing and reporting

the cost of all the automation is an ability to go very granular with targeting and having more control over results generally

Lisa T.
Marketing Project Manager in USA

Decent but lacks quality leads

Kommentare: Great customer service and good platform

Easy to use and set up campaigns. Lacks quality leads and traffic.

Poor quality leads and generates more spam than good traffic.

Courtney G.
Events in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

AdRoll Review

Kommentare: Overall it was a great start to get ABM moving into our marketing team, but the data integrity was an issues we were consistently trying to fix.

This was a new tool for ABM marketing that my team had not explored and for the initial cost it was great use for increased lead generation.

We had a difficult time integrating this tool into our system because we couldn't trust some of the data coming in. So we had to go back and forth a bunch of times tightening up the data integrity.

Igor G.
Igor G.
SaaS marketing manager in Ukraine

Perfect for chasing your website visitors with ads

Kommentare: Great platform for advertising.

Adroll is pretty easy to set up and manage. Understanding of basic principles is enough to setup campaigns but there's also a lot of depth to it.

Sometimes it doesn't perform as well as facebook ads or adwords but it heavily depends on the niche and campaigns.s

Sarah e. B.
Government Management Consultant in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adroll, a tool that guarantees overcrowding

Kommentare: Adroll is presented as a tool focused on capturing potential customers through very precise means such as the evaluation of their tastes and behavior to be more precise when inferring what their needs are and, consequently, what products could arrive to be of your interest. That fact is vital for a company because it can provide exponential growth. Adroll as a platform has a wide scope to integrate its services using other platforms as a tool, mostly those that offer social network service, in such a way that it expands its own efficiency. At the time of deciding to acquire the services of Adroll, one of the reasons that moved you was to find that its price is accessible and adequate to the value of the platform, in addition to its friendly terms. Speaking of the availability of the tools that allow the user to learn about the unfolding of the platform, Adroll offers webinars and complete and understandable documentation.

Adroll can offer the user clear benefits, such as precise segmentation of the population studied as potential customers through its location, behavior and the type of population that seeks to impact the company. Adroll can generate a recommendation engine as well as customize when making new searches for potential clients, generating a resegmentation. The platform of Adroll is an ambitious investment recommended by companies that wish to generate an impact with their campaigns in a massified manner. Adroll is used by important companies worldwide which is sufficient guarantee of its effectiveness and commitment to the growth of the investments of the users. Using the platform is a sure bet towards business success.

The most important limitations of the platform are the following: it does not work with drip campaigns, it does not evaluate potential clients individually, it does not generate sales intelligence, it does not carry out exhaustive monitoring of visitors to the business website, it grows from the pages service e landing and completion of forms via the web, search marketing options are limited.

Web Content Manager in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Clunky advertising platform with lackluster customer support and noticeable lack of features.

Kommentare: While we used it, we were able to re-target our site visitors. In the long run though, we weren't able to determine how much of an ROI we were getting (we are brick and mortar primarily, so attribution is difficult).

What I liked most about AdRoll was that it is self-service. However, that is a double-edged sword (more on that in a minute). It also has no spend commitments or contracts. It seems like if you have a lot of time, you could get decent CPMs and conversion rates. They have also expanded their offerings to Native and Email retargeting, although I only used the display retargeting portion while I used it so I can't speak to those. There are probably a lot of people that use AdRoll and are happy with the results. However, I'm a sort of swiss-army knife digital marketer for a small business and I don't have time to constantly design, upload, monitor and tweak dozens of ads myself. So for us, it just wasn't a good fit. Now for the reasons why.

We recently discontinued using AdRoll because of several frustrations with the platform. The customer support used to be really good, until they implemented more self-service functionality. Now, talking to someone to get help is much more difficult, and the quality of service I received was very mediocre. If you want creative services, you still have to use their "request" tool, which is clunky and time-consuming to try and get a rest in. You would probably spend just as much time designing it yourself. I never had luck with the Conversion setup, and found that my conversions were always reporting incorrectly. Maybe it was user error. But I had a harder time that I have on other platforms. Also, audience targeting in my opinion is too basic. Why can I only target one page per audience? That limitation made most of my audiences ineffective and useless. So instead you are stuck targeting based on things like "engagement rate" and so forth. Perhaps my biggest gripes are that there is no in-app banner designer and the ad browser is slow and painful for me to try and navigate.

VP of Operations in Brasilien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Brings good results. Not so easy to use but you soon get a hold of it.

Kommentare: Adroll provides an easy way to create and monitor your retargeting campaigns, so your website visitors get tagged with a cookie and start seeing your display ads all over other websites they visit. It's a great tool to get new customers, by pulling them further into the decision-making process making sure your brand is always on their minds.

The whole concept of retargeting is great and Adroll is one of the best platforms for it. It does have a wide network of global websites for ads in English, and it also has some special tools like email targeting and Facebook ads.

Their customer support / account management is a little overwhelmed so we eventually have to wait a few days or about a week to get a problem solved (like banners not being tracked for clicks). They lack media space in countries where English is not the main language, so banners for specific markets take much longer to have the needed number of impressions (and some formats are not even published). I believe the cost is a little high, but I assume these prices are mostly linked to the campaign objective and optimization (clicks / conversions) and market prices for media.

Gjenes B.
Marketing Specialist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Advertising made easy

Kommentare: Being able to take our assets and have them easily implemented onto adroll's platform for retargeting purposes. It's easy for our team to use and we appreciate the ability to track each set to stay afloat our advertising projects. I highly recommend for a team looking for a solid retargeting platform.

I really love the ability to work with our account rep and get help and insight on how our ads are functioning and can do even better the next set of tests. Its really easy in terms of uploading and tracking each ad set. Adroll recently added the ability to target new leads, rather than being a retargeting platofrm only which is great. We are able to retarget on Facebook/Instagram as well not just web. It's easy to use and we use this daily.

The platform can get a bit messy looking. There is a lot to look at sometimes and it looks cluttered to me. I appreciate the navigation tabs for different categories but I do wish it was a bit cleaner looking.

Founder & Creative Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More and more important to our company

Kommentare: With limited time during our day, AdRoll helps us to effectively automate large chunks of our marketing.

We use AdRoll for everything from our retargeting ad campaigns to email marketing. We've found it very effective and reasonably priced. The longer AdRoll has been installed on our site, the better it performs. And not a small thing to mention- their customer service and tech support are outstanding.

Not really a complaint, but there could be more extensive analytics/insight regarding the ad's reach and customer behavior on the site.

Brian W.
Brian W.
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very nice looking - but double check your numbers

Kommentare: Overall - I enjoy the interface from AdRoll and find it really easy to get campaigns out and running. One just needs to make sure their numbers are accurate so utilizing another source for attribution is important.

AdRoll has a very nice looking interface that is pretty easy to deal with. One of the things I like is how easy it is to put a campaign together and get it running. It is very easy to get a quick glimpse of your numbers and see how you are currently doing....

However, the buyer does need to beware in how attribution is counted for AdRoll. AdRoll, like most companies, tries to make their numbers look better than they really are. There are different columns for click-attributed revenue and another one for view-attributed revenue. I am sorry - view-attributed revenue is not a direct click to my site and should not factor into how well your ROAS is working out.

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Director Direct Response Marketing in USA
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good tool, but at mercy of account managers

Ability to create custom audiences based on site behavior or CRM lists is pretty robust. Custom attribution and credit settings are helpful to assess the true impact of your campaigns. Ad creative support is helpful when things get busy!

The AdRoll's tag allows some third-parties piggybacks, which you don't have any control or easy visibility into. This can be a security issue as you don't know what they are injecting on your site. Numerous changes in account management. Some better than others. This has made it difficult to keep a large account running smoothly. As a result, we've had our share of the ads running at the wrong time ... even an other advertiser's ads running in our account!

Louise A.
Louise A.
Senior Digital Strategist in USA

Good re targeting software with lots of help!

Kommentare: The ability to reach new audience through retargeting ads!

I love the customer service. It's really easy to get in touch with someone and have them walk you through the campaign. Throughout the year, we always had people that would call us up and help us make decisions for our campaigns. It's also really cost-effective which has been great for our smaller clients.

The set up process does seem a little simple. You can't really get down to the nitty gritty targeting, especially with Facebook. For that reason, we've moved some of our clients out and just set up retargeting through Facebook - now that that's possible.

Director, Demand Generation in Kanada

A Great Place to Start for Retargeting

Kommentare: Easy retargeting ads.

It's dead simple to run ad retargeting. The entirely variable spend aspect f their model means that you can start small and grow. The marketo integration means that you can theoretically only target those who match a list in marketo, but we've found that the overlap between adroll tracking and marketo's means a very small list to target.

Can't target based on account (need their new product RollWorks for that). Wehn we target based on a list of individual email addresses (via Marketo sync), we aren't able to serve many ads (match rate too small?).

John H.
John H.
Digital Marketing Strategist in USA

Inexpensive Remarketing

Kommentare: I enjoy using AdRoll for client remarketing. They will always be a part of my advertising stack.

AdRoll is an excellent up-and-coming ad server for primarily remarketing purposes. They're constantly adding new features that enable you to reach out to Facebook audiences and even Email audiences. The remarketing tools available with AdRoll are not matched by their competitors.

Some buggy aspects to the user interface and reporting features, and sometimes the results are not tracked well because of the attribution methods.

Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Senior Director of Ecommerce in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Starter Retargeting Software

Kommentare: For a brand new to retargeting, as long as you are aware of the pros and cons, this is a decent software to dip your toe into the world of retargeting.

Easy to set up and implement. User friendly.

As with other retargeting software, it's difficult to control where your ads will show up, and what they look like when they do. This is a tough sell for premium brands who are very particular about their identity. Also, their reporting does not line up with Google Analytics, which is because they don't measure last click, their attribution window is MUCH larger. So just be aware of that when measuring performance.

Chris H.
Strategist in USA

Adroll provides easy-to-use remarketing software.

Each to use features that allow our agency to quickly start and report on our remarketing campaigns. The data dashboard creates quick and detailed graphs for reporting. This saves us on service time and give us more time for execution and insights.

My experience has only been with the remarketing product. Within that offering, I haven't found anything that I feel creates a user barrier or makes things difficult on my end. The interface is extremely intuitive.

Ariel D.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

AdRoll allows marketers to reach their audience with personalized messaging along the entire buyer's journey.

- Simple retargeting via integration with Marketing Automation platforms (we use HubSpot) - Cross-platform ad personalization capabilities (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) - Simplified campaign management and optimization

- Higher level of support during the technical setup process would really improve the onboarding process - Consistent, proactive account management is key with organizations like AdRoll. A dedicated rep goes such a long way - More granular reporting would help with back-end optimization and client recommendations

Co Founder, Head of Marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes retargeting easy, but bugs in the software

I liked that it made it easy for us to set up retargeting campaigns across facebook, instagram, and google display. Customer service is always there and although it can take a while to explain (as is pretty common) they are very helpful.

There were strange bugs that were very frustrating to deal with. For example, when editing an ad, it would show the changes and then when you saved it and went back to the screen where you see all your ads you can see that the changes were saved--for example the picture and headline are different. But once you go into another screen or refresh your screen you'll see that you lost all the work you did. The only way to change an ad was to duplicate it and then work on the newly created one. There were some other little things like this that just needed getting used to and working around.

Jason B.
Jason B.
Director of Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Beginner Remarketing Tool

Kommentare: This will help you capture more sales to the people who have left your site. It can be a very useful tool for smaller stores.

This tool is incredibly easy to use and to set up for anyone. I have recommended this software to many small ecommerce stores who have used it successfully.

This is a very basic remarketing tool. Their functionality is very old and hasn't caught up with the other companies that are doing well in this space. Their tool works great for small stores but I would never recommend it for a medium to alrge size store.