Über SellerChamp

Der schnellste Weg, um dein Inventar auf Amazon, eBay, Walmart und mehr aufzulisten, neu zu preisen, zu versenden und das Cross-Selling zu unterstützen. Liste über 1.000 Artikel in Minuten auf.

Erfahre mehr über SellerChamp

The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in.

Bewertungen zu SellerChamp

SellerChamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SellerChamp bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Kommentare: Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Jody
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SellerChamp is the NEW eCommerce Legend!

Kommentare: SellerChamp is an absolute game-changer! If you're in the business of e-commerce and you're not using SellerChamp, you're missing out big time. Let me tell you why. First and foremost, SellerChamp has an incredibly intuitive interface that makes managing your inventory, listings, and sales a breeze. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, you'll find SellerChamp's platform easy to navigate and user-friendly. No more headaches trying to figure out complicated software – SellerChamp has streamlined everything for maximum efficiency. But what really sets SellerChamp apart is their team. They're not just another faceless corporation – they're a group of dedicated professionals who are truly passionate about helping you succeed. From the moment you sign up, you'll have access to their world-class customer support team who are ready and willing to assist you with any questions or issues you may have. Need help optimizing your listings for better visibility? They've got you covered. Want to integrate with a new marketplace? They'll walk you through it step by step. Whatever you need, the SellerChamp team is there for you every step of the way. And let's talk results. With SellerChamp, you can expect nothing short of greatness. Their powerful tools and resources are designed to help you maximize your sales and grow your business like never before. Whether you're selling on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, or all of the above, SellerChamp has everything you need to reach your full potential.

The intuitive design and incredibly sensible team that runs it. Changes are implemented faster than LIGHTNING! This is the third application we have tried and it is far superior in every area.

Only Con that SC has is that the are new and still learning and developing. The price is reflected in that. Give SC a try and see how great it is for yourself. The team behind this app truly care about your business and about how their role in its' success is imperative.

Cynthia
president in USA

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SellerChamp continues to overachieve and exceed my expectations

Kommentare: I have used so many ecommerce apps that are stale, tech from years back. SellerChamp seems to be constantly iterating to make the product better.Love it. I am a huge fan.

SellerChamp continues to overachieve and exceed my expectations. [sensitive content hidden] and the support team are amazing and extremely responsive. I am consistently impressed with their ability to follow through on rapid bug fixes and enhancements. They are actively improving their product.I have implemented 10+ ecommerce marketplace inventory/channel integration apps for my business over the years. We have built a few custom solutions ourselves. I say with confidence that SellerChamp is the best product in this category I have used to date. The more I use this software, the more I like it. The features and actions are intuitive, the integrations are comprehensive. It just works, and works very well. The app is very fast, very responsive.SellerChamp support and dev team are awesome! They respond within a few hours, and consistently follow-up until items are closed.

Looking forward to more customizable reports.

Tracy

SellerChamp is a Winner

Kommentare: I have my business running smoothly across eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Bonanza, and Etsy and have integrated Shiprush, Deliverr and a Dropshipper. I am really happy with it and they continue to prove to me that they were a great choice as they continue to help me with any issues which arise.

They have fantastic customer service. It is hard to learn any new software and they all have learning curves, each approaching things differently. SellerChamp has one on one assistance available for set up and a quick chat system for ongoing issues. They actually fix problems, I have found most third parties want to keep adding new features more so then they like to go back and fix things and SellerChamp has been a breath of fresh air as I have seen a number of things corrected and quickly (I have been using them for more then six months).

Its hard to switch to a new management company (I have done so quite a few times). I can't express how wonderful it was to have someone to actually talk/chat with about my questions. It was easy to import my items in but all the little nuances are tough to learn.

Sansarah
Chief Operations Officer in USA

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

Kommentare: I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

Marc
Marc
Manager in USA

Just Right for our Business

Kommentare: Seems like the system has been doing what we need it do for last several months. We enjoy ability to create and manage listings in one place so that we don't necessarily have to manage them in their respective platforms. We highly leverage SellerChamp's ability to push listings from one platform to another.

Feature-rich solution that seemingly addresses all of our needs, and great Support service that - despite time differences - always seems available when we need it!

Some screens too "busy"....they present a lot of details and sometimes hard to find specific bits.

Barbara
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Customer service is excellent and the product works as it is supposed to without glitches.

None - it's the best inventory management software we have used.

Prakash
Cnsultant in USA

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: For the listing function, SellerChamp works well. It is user-friendly and easy to learn. Technical support is quite responsive.

User friendly. Easy to learn.Great technical support.

Some of the errors shown during Lsting are NOT explained well.

Keith
Keith

great app and support

Kommentare: their recent "book a support session" has made all the difference. Level and quality of support is better than similar apps costing 10 times as much

good support for multi channels including walmart.ca

no currency conversion sales figures are sometimes off

abraham
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Horrible service

Kommentare: To be honest I would ask everyone to stay away from this program

I did not like anything that I can say for certain

The syncing is extremely bad, the program keeps getting reset and makes the user work triple as hard

Jehu
Managing Member in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No one can compete!

Kommentare: Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can most definitely be made; many times categories can be wrong, mostly due because the search engine only looks up the first few words from the title, which may not be enough to determine what the product is. It'd also be great if in person orders can be made, similar to a POS System. Customizable price tags would be amazing and lastly, I hope that it can be an option for orders to be automatically picked from their location rather than having to go into the orders page and manually pick from location. I ship out and pick my orders using shipstation which sometimes leaves a preexisting location. This can be an issue when the same product is listed again in the future with a different location and if it sells again, it can show 2 different locations, despite only having one unit. This will sometimes save time in looking for products.

Barbara

SellerChamp is the Best

Kommentare: I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

Anis
Sales Manager in USA

BEST SOFTWARE.

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Tejas
Member in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great application

Kommentare: Great. Really happy with this product

Application is user friendly and does work well. The team believes in constant improvement and they have come long way since they started. I started using sellerchamp 2 years back and since then i am very satisfied with the application.

It works well for my kind of application, donot see any flaws.

Erika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp

Kommentare: SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

Kevin
President in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seller Champ

Kommentare: poor

Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Danyelle
Warehouse Manager/Online Sales in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service I have ever had!

Kommentare: I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

Quelle: GetApp

I hope they get everything fixed for when you sign up

Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

? Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

Vondell
Member in USA

Excellent Customer Service and Very Efficient App

Kommentare: I have been with SellerChamp for a few months and I have been very satisfied, for the features offered, I believe that the price is reasonable. I had an issue and it was fixed within 15 minutes. I had many follow up emails to ensure that all was well after signing up.

I really love the ability to list a product using the barcode. That is a feature not found on similar apps. Product listing is so much faster and easier.

Sometime the app crashes and I have to wait for a while before being able to use it.

Josh
NA in USA
Großhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DO NOT SUBSRIBE To SellerChamp!!!

Kommentare: You Only get a 30 day return if you sign up for the year! I didn't really have many issues at 1st but after a couple of weeks I realized that I was doing most of the work correcting what was wrong with each listing! So I contacted customer support and they sent me to file out a cancel subscription and after I completed it I got the below message: Your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing period on 04/26/22. You may continue to use your account till that time.

NA......................................................................................

canceling i realized that i was doing most of the work correcting what was wrong with each listing

Judy
Online shop in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

The best software ever and the best work team. thanks alot to [sensitive content hidden] for all their help. They are professional and take care of everything. Really appreciate all the work they put in. Now I can list my products easily. I advise everyone to work with Seller Champ.

There are no negatives. The best software ever

Osman
Director in UK

Best Omni Channel Ecommerce Software

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from sellerchamp are amazing people. I've never used software where your suggestions and customisations get implemented as you suggest it. This is by far the best software for all things e-commerce to sell on multiple online marketplaces. I really love this team and I 100% recommend anyone considering an omnichannel software to take your business to the next level!

- Support - Ease of use - Scalability - Multi-channel integration

None as features get added all the time - even small bugs or hiccups that come with the software get dealt with so fast!

Steven
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still a few bugs but overall a great software

It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Excellent product with personal support

Kommentare: Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.