Über Teamscope

Create powerful mobile forms, collect data offline and visualize it with a few clicks.

Erfahre mehr über Teamscope

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Teamscope bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Anthony josé G.
Anthony josé G.
Methodology Teacher in Dominikanische Republik
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and simple collection

Customizable, fast to learn and the best team support from the developers! (Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])

Eventually it had some connectivity issues, but they were very punctual and easily solved.

Antwort von Teamscope

Thank you Anthony for your review. Our team has put a lot of effort and love in making Teamscope intuitive and simple, I'm happy that was something that made a difference for you. Stay safe! Diego Menchaca CEO

Richard Y.
Research Technician in UK
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for improving data collection

Kommentare: Teamscope has been great tool for our research and has helped us transition from excel based data collection to a form based approach. We are now able to collect more detailed data in the same amount of time and the various fields available for data collection (multi choice, dropdown, time, numeric etc) have improved on data cleaning and processing as we are able to export neat and standardized data from the app. We would recommend Teamscope to anyone looking to improve on their data collection methods. Form design is easy and you can send your changes to the app instantly. Customer service has been excellent and the team have taken an active interest in our project and our ideas and recommendations are listened to and considered. Regular updates continue to bring new and useful features to the app and seeing the development team respond to user experience is really great.

Teamscope allows for standardized and curated data collection using a simple but powerful form designer. - Multichoice and dropdown fields giving users options from lists which generates neat data collectied without simple errors such as spelling mistakes or ambiguous responses -Simple and easily applied logical operators allow for branching forms giving researchers the chance to collect detailed data without needing a cluttered form showing every question even when they aren't relevant. -Case management is an easy and intuitive way to file data and aggregate records -Excellent customer service and a development team with an strong interest in user experience and recommendations

-some small bugs have shown up during usage but after they have been reported they are quickly patched out and removed.

Sandra P.
Head of Research in Dänemark
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of using Teamscope for Youth Survey

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with Teamscope - we have conducted a survey on youth, which has been beneficial for our company. Especially the function of being able to work offline has been important to us.

I like that it was easy to set up, that it can analyze the data and provide charts, that it can be used offline (This is very important for my use), that it is easy to use and to explain how to use, the quick response to questions and queries, that I can add users and decide that they are only able to see their own use of the software, that it works on different phones, it is quick to respond (no loading time) .

I know you are aware of this, but that I can delete cases/forms/entries by myself - otherwise, more options in question set-up would be nice, e.g. that if a question is answered No certain questions pop-up or disappear - if there is a multiple options question I can make a blank where the person can write their own answer (fx. which phone do you have? Iphone, Samsung, blank - and the blank field should be open for writing own answer), and it would be good with an option to make certain questions required, so that the entry cannot be finished and saved without those questions being answered.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Sandra for this review, it means a lot to us. With regards to not being able to delete data, you are totally right and thank you for patience with this limitation. The good news is that archiving and deleting data will be available in our April release You also mentioned displaying or hiding fields depending on the values that are entered. That is already possible, but we need to make it easier to configure. I will send you an email to help you get this setup. Thank you for using Teamscope and I will make sure to pass your feedback to our team.

Lisa S.
Teacher in Australien
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Teamscope is amazing!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are in Australia and Teamscope is based overseas to us. But this has not caused any issues. The Teamscope team (in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ) respond to all emails in a very quick and efficient manner. All questions were answered and suggestions were made as to how we could effectively utilise Teamscope to maximise our outcomes. Our support person at Teamscope is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which makes it easy as we do not have to repeatedly share our situation with a different person each time we contact Teamscope and makes us feel valued. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Teamscope.

Our school searched for ages for software that would allow us to record and track data regarding student behaviour but was very unhappy with what was available. Then we discovered Teamscope. Teamscope was very easy to set up and then send out the link for all staff to join. The app allows us to very quickly input the data when we need without having to be near a computer. The Teamscope website then collates the data and presents it in easy to use graphs. The data can be quickly and easily exported.

The ability to delete studies would be good but the team at Teamscope will easily help with this when needed.

Carolyn C.
Coordinator in Karibische Niederlande
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Really useful tool for research

5 letztes Jahr

I was implementing a monitoring survey regarding single use plastics found as litter (in both terrestrial and marine environments) in the Caribbean. I wanted to find an app to increase convenience and be paper free. Even though Teamscope appeared to be more for the medical field, I decided to try it anyway because it was well reviewed and Teamscope more than exceeded my requirements. The ability to set up my own form for the specific data that I'm targeting is extremely useful for my research. Being able to generate excel files with my data is also very time saving. The Teamscope team are helpful, supportive, responsive and really seem to care about having a good working relationship with their clients...and that's something really precious in this day and age!

When setting it up, I was unable to delete a question that I had entered and then decided that I didn't need. However, I could edit and move its order so I worked around it by putting it at the bottom and making it an "other" category. When I discussed this with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Teamscope, it was a known issue that was being fixed. He also offered to take care of any deletions for me in the meantime. The user guide could be a bit more robust but I believe they were working on adding to it, and the set up is easy enough that I figured it out with only a bit of trial and error (and I'm not particularly computer savvy).

Matangi K.
Research Associate in Indien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and user-friendly

Kommentare: On the whole, Teamscope has been friendly and easy for users, especially in the field of research and data collection.

Teamscope has been very easy to use; right from installation to data entry. Kudos to the team for coming up with an easy, on-the-go, user friendly app. Special mention to the team who are available for the clients in solving their hitches while using the app.

While the experience with app and the data entry has been user-friendly and simple, addressing certain aspects of the app could further improve the efficiency; for instance, after successfully logging in, we find a hitch in accessing the forms for entering data.

Aidan B.
Researcher in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Teamscope saved our Research Project

Kommentare: Teamscope came in at the eleventh hour to rescue my research project from becoming impractical. The rep and his team made themselves available to us day and night to quickly turn around a super robust eCRF. Our project was a success with our >55 collection sites thanks largely to this product.

Phenomenal relationship & customer service. I have never had such excellent support from a developer.

I didn't have any negative experiences.

Antwort von Teamscope

Thank you Aidan for this amazing review, it means a lot to us. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team and we look forward to supporting you on future projects. Kind regards, Diego Menchaca, CEO.

Lawson K.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Moved from notepads to robust data collection

Kommentare: We have a peer-run harm reduction organization and TeamScope allows us to collect robust data which informs our service delivery and allows us to do case management for the individuals we serve. It also allows us to prepare data for grant proposals and tell the story of the populations we serve in an easy, digestible way. The responsiveness from the engagement team is amazing and they provide solutions instead of excuses.

Ease of use, great engagement, ability to collect offline

The few glitches we’ve run into have been resolved very quickly

Sinem K.
Sailor in Finnland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Performance boost

Kommentare: Been happy. Like I've mentioned, it's been very easy to setup and work with. I like the clean, professional look and customer service has been fantastic! Would recommend :)

I found it easy to setup and easy to use. Clean look with not much clutter, which is ideal for what I wanted to use it for.

It is new and thus currently missing a few features that I would love to add to my data collection, such as adding photos and slider. But as I've understood, teamscopeapp is working on these, which I'm very much looking forward to using!

Libby M.
Research administrative director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A professional solution to an orthopedic surgeon, multi-site, data collection project

Kommentare: The level of customer service was way beyond other platforms I tried. I haven't experienced that level of tech support from any company. Our project will involve 6 orthopedic surgeons entering data so I needed something that has a low frustration factor and will work fairly seamlessly - the Teamscope product offered exactly that.

The system provided a 'case management' option which was exactly what we needed. In addition, the designers work hard to answer my questions and were able to implement a solution to meet my need for mandatory fields.

I really can't identify anything that I didn't like. It might be nice to have some more customization options - font sizes, etc. but the default is clean and there's nothing not to like about it.

Julien T.
Social Worker in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Individuality through Teamscope.

5 gestern Neu

Kommentare: Teamscope has made it possible for us to record the basic data of our users and their biographies. This enables us to back up the social and communal grievances as well as the needs of our project with figures in relation to politics.

It was possible for us to adapt masks for the documentation individually to the social project.

The evaluation potentials of individual freehand texts.

Luke H.
Critical Care Paramedic in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Straight forward glitch free reviewing tool

Kommentare: Overall it was a very good tool for reviewing my experiences with a trial product and enabled me to write my experiences in a itemised format. Would recommend.

It was easy and intuitive to use. You could edit previous reviews which is very helpful as sometimes there are further bits of information that you recall after the event/incident. Stable platform, there was no crashing of the program etc.

I honestly can't think of any negative experience. The layout for our review process was quite simplistic so I don't know how well the platform would work with a more complex set of parameters.

Antwort von Teamscope

Dear Luke, thank you for this review, it means a lot to us. I'm happy you had an enjoyable experience using Teamscope. We have worked hard on making our mobile app be smooth to use and glitch free, so I will pass on your positive feedback to our team. Cheers, Diego Menchaca, CEO

Sam D.
Critical care paramedic in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent piece of software for the purpose

Kommentare: Data collect for a research project - easy to use and perfect for use in the pre hospital medical field as can easily be accessed and completed from a smart phone

Really simply and easy to use, intuitive and simple web interface, very easy to set up, run and monitor as administrator. Technical support was excellent - always available for problem solving when needed during set up and user sign in

No significant issues with the software, maybe user alerts when a user added a new form or completed an entry might be Nice? Also option to manage the ‘administrator’ elements from the app

Antwort von Teamscope

Hi Sam, thank you for this amazing review and your feedback, it means a lot to us. We look forward to supporting you on future research projects. Kind regards, Diego Menchaca, CEO.

Mariia K.
Urban research project manager in Ukraine
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teamscope for team research

Kommentare: The whole team quickly and easily got used to the application. The support was very fast, we easily resolved any issues

Allows you to easily start a study involving several people, a whole team, constantly monitor new data, easy to administer operational management. There is the possibility of instant visualizations

The price is a little high, especially for NGO.

Dannae M.
Research Volunteer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What kind of improvements can be done to make the software even better

I like how it secures the data by asking for a pass-code before accessing the data. This helps to prevent from someone else logging in and being able to see the information.

One thing that I dislike is not allowing others to edit information. It only allows the user that edit the folder to edit the information. Other users do not have the access to edit, and it would be nice if they can edit. It will help finish the project faster.

Antwort von Teamscope

Dear Dannae, thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. Allowing users to edit each other's entries is feature we are working. Data security is one of our highest priorities and I'm happy you appreciate the passcode lock. Best regards, Diego Menchaca, CEO.

Felippe L.
Doctor in Brasilien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Easy to use and good value for what it does

Kommentare: I’m enjoying a very nice and pleasant experience with Teamscope.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is very helpful and answers email quickly. I haven’t finished my project but until now it has exceeded my expectations.

The software is very user friendly. In my research team, we have people with difficult using mobile apps and internet and even for these people was easy to use.

I would like to have more functionalities as for a example a search inside the app. However, it didn’t change my workflow and all went well.

Caue B.
student in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very good experience, but still a bit expensive

Kommentare: very good, we're able to start collecting data 1 day after installing the app and, in one month, we're able to collect more than 1.000 entries using interviewer's cellphones

user friendly, adapted to cellphones, easy to create account and start collecting data

there are some bugs and it's a bit expensive. Also, it's impossible to collect data from PC, only from cellphone.

Hemang A.
Medical Research in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teamscope Review

Able to implement our research survey easily, software intuitive to use and compatible with multiple devices. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive to any needs and helped immensely with getting our survey on the platform and functioning properly.

Few glitches initially, but were fixed quickly.

Pete O.
Critical care paramedic in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of teamscope

Ease of use User friendly UI Quick load and low lag times

Served a function - none worked for what it was intended

Antwort von Teamscope

Dear Pete, thank you for the 5 star rating, this means a lot to us. Our team has worked hard on making forms load fast and make data entry be quick as possible. I'm happy you enjoyed using Teamscope and I will pass on your feedback to our team. Best regards, Diego Menchaca, CEO.