Über Beamer

Beamer ist ein Benachrichtigungszentrum, das du auf deiner Website oder Anwendung einfach installieren kannst und mit dem du Push-Benachrichtigungen an Nutzer senden kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Beamer

Andrew M.
Owner & Founder - The Logo Creative
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Customer Support"

Kommentare: We were searching for a plug-in that would allow our returning visitors to be notified of new content right from the home page of our site. We found beamer and not only did it give us this functionality it also gave us a handy popout with a list of our content that readers can scroll and go directly to the desired article without the need to visit the actual blog page which is very convenient for readers of the site.

Vorteile: Beamer allows our readers easy access to our articles and content and gives returning visitors an indication to new content. Had a little issue on initial setup and customer support was quick in logging and resolving the issue.

Nachteile: Not experienced anything I don't like. So I can't say there is anything bad about it as it's all positive so far.

Paul M.
UX Researcher / Psychologist
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"Highly effective app for announcing new features and collecting NPS"

Kommentare: We haven't had a single issue with Beamer since adopting it. Announcements are quick and easy to get out and more importantly they are seen by every single one of our customers. I also want to call out the support team who are incredibly helpful. Being new to the software I've had a few queries over the first few motnhs and their team have been very responsive at responding and solving any issues they have. They are also receptive to any feedback I've had.

Vorteile: We use Beamer for both announcing the release of new features to our customers and for obtaining our NPS through the in app widget. The new feature announcer is what Beamer is primarily known for. It's extremely easy to use which makes announcements quick to get out. There's an option to obtain comments or a simple emoji response which can be helpful for quick sentiment to wards a release. The overall UI is very sttractive and easy to style in your companies branding. I use the NPS feature daily. Unlike some other NPS collection apps, we found Beamer was very straightforward to customise in our company branding and install on our website. The dashboard that collects all the scores and text responses is very clean and simple to navigate. It contains all the essential data points you need and can be easily filtered.

Nachteile: The feature announcer has everything you need. The only thing I would say is the NPS is currently in Beta and so is missing a few advanced features like workflows. I've been told these are coming and it will take the NPS widget from a 9 to a 10. That being said, I strongly recommend trialling the Beta version as it's already exceptional (and currently free).

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Renee P.
Monetization Specialist
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"I would recommend Beamer for your site "

Kommentare: Great tool to communicate with users without being too intrusive.

Vorteile: Easy to use,
Great to gather feedback from users
Simple, clean interface.

Nachteile: Can't time your post to be removed.
Can't add a video (except for youtube, instagram, vimeo)

Sutinee Q.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Very disappointed with their support "

Kommentare: I used beamer before using one of my work friend account. However I was very impressed with the product to the point that I wanted to use it for my website. I got lucky I got to own one recently. I was going to upgrade to pro account which allow push notification on the website. (It didn't come with the plan I have). The main Beamer feature is useful but in my opinion it is NOT a MUST HAVE since we can do that on the blog itself. It sure can help increase the engagement but there are some other products that can do that too. I sent email to support and ask them to check my plan (before upgrading to the higher plan they offer and pay monthly) They replied, their message had turned me off and no longer wanting to use their product. I bought Beamer from one of my colleague who is no longer using the software, unfortunately the support said "Be aware that we don't support accounts reselling" I my opinion, this is not the best approach to their users and it it unprofessional business practice. Regardless of where the user comes from, buying directly from them or buy it from someone else who no longer using the software, at the end of the day they are still users and supporting their product. My experience with them has disappointed me very much. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use Beamer if the support is important for you.

Vorteile: May help increase the engagement on the website.

Nachteile: Their support toward their users. Regardless where the customer comes from whether they bought the product directly from them or they bought from an existing account who no longer using the software. At the end of the day the person who use the software is still supporting their product.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Jesus P.
CEO/President
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Excellent Tool for News, Announcements, Etc"

Kommentare: Beamer has been pivotal in releasing news, announcement, updates instantly on multiple platforms. They're constant feature updates also suggest a dedication towards improving the platform. Overall, I'm quite happy.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the way I can embed the code on multiple website and have the Beamer news, announcements and updates appear on all of them instantly. We have membership sites, a help desk and a front end website that all communicate urgent news at a moment's notice to help offset tickets and issues.

Nachteile: My only concern a few months ago was the lack of hyperlink ability inside the text editor. In a recent release, they rolled out that feature so we're happy now.

Hans peter M.
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"Beamer rocks!"

Kommentare: As above, easy to set up and use. Also, great customer support.

Vorteile: Beamer is super easy to set up and use. I love how it features new posts on our blog and new listings on our business directory. This is very helpful to us as we are all about promoting our members, and Beamer gives our member-related posts great visibility. Highly recommended! You can see it work at http://LIFTStartups.ca

Nachteile: No complaints so far and we've been using it for months.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2018
James R.
Speaker, Author, Motivation Specialist
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"This app has made me money."

Kommentare: Visitors can get lost on your website because there is so much content. Beamer keeps the most important things in front of your visitor's faces.

Vorteile: Beamer has helped my highlight what's new about my business to potential prospects who visit my site. I have used it to highlight webinars and upcoming events and this has increased sign up rates immensely.

Nachteile: To be honest, I just like this software and don't have any complaints.

Cuong T.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"The must-have app for any websites"

Kommentare: I use Beamer to push any improvements or fixes on my blog and I never forget attach affiliate link to optimize notification.

Vorteile: The Beamer help to improve audience engagement with the real-time push notifications. The free tier is generous with unlimited domains and notification for any business.
However, the higher tier plan is even better if you need more premier features of customization, personal and reaction feedback.
Easy to embed with Wordpress plugin and javascript code. Besides, Beamer works perfectly without any issues.

Nachteile: The customized feature in free tier plan is too limited. It should be extended at least the user can change the font (font-family, size, line-height, etc).

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Ronnie N.
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Super simple way to boost engagement and sales"

Kommentare: We've seen an increase in engagement and sales from existing website traffic because our customers are seeing the new products and features showcased on the site. It's really been so simple for us to use. Highly recommend it, especially for SaaS businesses, membership sites, and more.

Vorteile: It's a fast and easy way to showcase new features and products on my site in an engaging and eye-catching way, without having to fiddle with code. Just login, add the message, schedule it, and you're done. Support has been great, very fast and helpful.

Nachteile: Limited formatting options (bold, italics, lists, links, headers), but more than enough to make the messages stand out and look clean.

Mike S.
CTO & Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Even easier than our previous solution!"

Kommentare: The support team worked with us on a technical challenge regarding monitoring, and they were able to pretty quickly fix their systems to not trigger alerts for our monitoring in the middle of the night when they did maintenance.

Vorteile: We really like the zapier integration -- we use zapier for many things, and this makes it super easy to get the updates everywhere we need them. Works really well with integrations and the stand-alone page.

Nachteile: Everything we've brought up has been developed, so nothing left to say negative!

Emanuele V.
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Best way to update customers"

Kommentare: Love Beamer and the support they provide. Being a new company they are very serious about feedback and working with their users to improve their product.

Vorteile: Beamer solved a ton of old problems for us, in relation to updating customers without having to send too many emails. Plus, Beamer updates look pretty and everyone loves them!

Nachteile: Probably not the easier thing to set up customer notifications for different groups of users etc.

Brand & Business Strategist
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Works well!"

Vorteile: Have been using it for a while now and it has helped me a lot. Can't wait to share it with friends.

Nachteile: None really. It's been very helpful at all aspects.

VP Product
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Super easy to implement on a website / app"

Kommentare: Customer support is great and they're very much open to customer feedback, nice work!

Vorteile: Beamer is incredibly easy to use and implement into a website or app. I had it up and running in about 5 minutes. I like the ability to create drafts before going live and previewing the look and feel of each update.

Nachteile: There is a little wonkiness with text formatting and the WYSIWYG editor. Could use a few small tweaks or maybe allow for an "HTML" view to write custom code.

Gabrielle A.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Real Easy, Real practical!"

Kommentare: Love the visuals, love how easy it is. It’s jist plain effective!

Vorteile: You know when yoh want to update your website with a quick info but it’s not worth a blog post, nor a banner, but you’d still like to get the word out. That’s what i use beamer for. It is so simple, effective. It’s quicker than social media to update. You can check your stats right there. I fully recomend it.

Nachteile: I wish scheduling was still an option on the free plan!

Divyam A.
Online Marketing
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"BEST THING TO NOTIFY FOR FREE"

Kommentare: TILL NOW I HAVE NO PROBLEM AND IT IS VERY GOOD .

Vorteile: IT IS CONVENIENT TO USE . IT IS FOR FREE. IT NOTIFIES THE USER IN BEST WAY.

Nachteile: IT HAS NO PROBLEM . I HAVE NOT GOT EVEN A SINGLE PROBLEM TILL NOW.

CEO & Co-founder
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Perfect tool for quick visitors update, acquisition and retention"

Kommentare: Beamer is a real life saver when you need to deliver some update or news fast and easy, with an image or video or animation and receive quick feedback or reaction.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Flexibility
Reliability
Statistics
Many functions
Real plug'n'play
Constant improvements

Nachteile: I'd love to have segmentation on my plan, however, it's in the more expensive one at the moment, so it's fair enough.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Great for keeping users up to date!"

Kommentare: Beamer allows me to communicate to my users, in turn keeping them engaged with my site.

Vorteile: Loved that I can instantly share and schedule news, announcements and notifications to my users. Clean and minimalist piece of software that looks great!

Nachteile: Some features weren't available early on, but great to see the team be able to eventually implement these.

Developer

"Great at what it does"

Kommentare: It allowed efficient, simplified communications with our users.

Vorteile: Simple to set up
Easy to navigate the product

Nachteile: There’s no downsides to the product if you keep your expectations in line.

Marketing Account Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2018

"Super easy way to inform users"

Kommentare: We were looking for a quick way to update our users about new features and fixes to our saas products. Beamer was not only a simple solution for us to get those updates published, but it was incredibly simple for our development team to integrate. We haven't run into any issues with Beamer to this point and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a simple solution like we did.

Vorteile: Not only was it super simple to implement, it's incredibly easy to update.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything that I like least about it since we haven't run into any hurdles or issues at this point.

Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Great product, would definitely recommend it."

Kommentare: We have improved the way we communicate with our customers. Beamer is now a staple in the delivery of new features to our customers. It's great to let clients know about new features, programmed downtime, events, whatever. I can manage the urgency of the notificacion, and even get feedback from users.

Vorteile: I loved the ease of use, and that is simply does what it says but minding the little things that make a big differences. Multi language right out of the box was great.

Nachteile: No cons, works great. No complains at all.

Virtual Assistant, Principal
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Product"

Kommentare: I can keep my customers updated on new blog posts, services and more..

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of beamer. It's a great product, I think everyone should try it out.

Nachteile: You may need to be techy to use the advance features beamer has.

Michael D.
Developer

"Easy and Powerful"

Kommentare: This makes relaying small and large changes in our application a breeze. No more sending out an email and hoping they read it!

Vorteile: Easy to use the editor and easy to install on the website

Nachteile: Honestly, I haven't really come across any pain points that weren't resolved in a couple of minutes of troubleshooting

Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2019

"Nice user notification center"

Kommentare: Really nice for send notification to your user, get engagent and feedback

Vorteile: We use beamer and is pretty nice. Is a good solution for pushing notification and update for your users. If you want also can be use for pushing content, videos, changelog and other information that you want your user view The most i like is they have zapier, so is really easy to automate the process So, the best is
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
- Zapier
- Stats and analitic
- Emoji Reactions
- add feedback / comment

Nachteile: At the moment beamer only add 1-2 notification. Would be nice if they add other types of notification (like popup, widgets)
- They should integrate with other apps like Helfshelf
- more custom design, logo or widget type

• Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Co-Founder & General Manager

"Easy and POwerful"

Kommentare: One of our taglines describes our company as "the most dynamic" in our industry. Beamer allows us to prove this claim by showing customers and prospects how frequently we add functionality to our SaaS platform.

Vorteile: Beamer is incredibly easy to set-up and then populate with content to provide site visitors with updates.

Nachteile: We have several companies and it would be nice to have a features that centralizes how we push updates.

General Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Easy and effective"

Vorteile: - It's very simple and quick to get our software releases to our users
- It makes getting feedback very easy

Nachteile: - It does not provide a means to differentiate 2 users sharing the same device, so new posts may get missed

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018