Über Clustdoc

Für diejenigen, die ein intelligentes Online-Portal suchen, um Online-Einreichungen und -Bewerbungen zu erhalten (von Kunden, Mietern, Bewerbern, Partnern usw.).

Erfahre mehr über Clustdoc

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Clustdoc bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joseph W.
Joseph W.
CEO in USA

Great for onboarding or other business processes

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've had really good overal. experience with Clustdoc. Customer service is quick to respond and are helpful. I'm sure the app will keep improving.

Clustdoc provides a professional method for us to onboard our clients and new employees.

Some clients have voiced their concern with electronic signatures, primarily with the verification method. They don't always receive the confirmation email containing the code right away, which they must enter on a timed basis. We also had some issues with the e-signature form fields not where we originally designed.

Kirk L.
Director in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Great product with lots of potentials

Kommentare: Despite some online reviews I have watched in Youtube, I really believe in the product. I loved it so much that I want it to improve. It really has a lot of potential in my space...immigration application.

I loved the fact that I can have my clients go to the form, fill it up and log-off and log-in again to continue their update on the form. Something that my clients are struggling when I was using Google forms on onboarding.

When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around. This really have to improve in light of transfer some of my Google forms to Clust.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Hello Kirk, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with Clust. (Side note: The form has been improved since your comment) thank you

Senior Business Consultant in UK

Easy Application Processing & Client Onboarding

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With Clustdoc, you can create applications with ease to make the process of onboarding clients quicker and more efficient. The Clustdoc team has created a user-friendly application that makes it easier than ever before to get your business up and running quickly. With features such as Client Profile where users can input personal information about their clients, and the best part is the clients can log in to view and upload documents which you can accept/reject. Very helpful customer support team.

The documents accept/reject feature is very handy, we used it for web development projects. Saved us so much time and hassle from back and forth emails. Secondly, the user interface is pretty tidy and finally the customer service is excellent.

It does what it says, so nothing much to complain about.

Michael K.
CEO in Niederlande

Don't. Simply don't.

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In one word: huge disappointment.

I thought it would help me cover onboarding of new employees, get a central portal for them to use, that it'd be great UX-wise and everybody would love it. Boy was I wrong!

No logic, UX is AWFUL, I mean 1990 software was more logical than this. But worst of all: when using fill-in fields in PDF documents for e-signature - they are ALWAYS shifted from the place you put them. So besides being illogical, half-made (Cyberpunk is more deployment-ready than this), it is useless for E-signatures and document collection. Just stay away.

letztes Jahr

Hi there, Thank you for your review. Our team has reached out to you several times to discuss your issue. We're looking forward to hearing from you to understand what went wrong since it doesn't seem like you've actually used our software.

Karnav S.
Executive director in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform to onboard client, manage documents

Customer can submit documents, fill form and sign legal contract. They can also communicate, send additional documents. Google and other storage features, payment integration are just great. This is now our all in one crm cum document management platform.

They can improve on online form creation tool. They have enhanced number of features in last one year. They respond quickly too.

Sumeet M.
Founder and CEO in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best solution we can have to manage our client Docs. Goodbye Google Drive & CFO Dropbox.

Kommentare: We're quite happy since using it and even our Clients too loving Clustdoc. But the mobile view can be improved.

The client on boarding is quite simple and easy. Plus they're providing the Digital Signature feature as well.

Nothing as such but the form UIUX is quite outdated and that of 70s with no good features like oembbed or partial save as available in Typeform or Paperform based UI and UX. Secondly they should also provide form to pdf and online doc creator as available with most of the competitors.

Christina M.
Christina M.
Managing Editor + Art Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple and easy if you only need a few features

Kommentare: I highly recommend this for MOST small businesses. Obviously, if your needs are complex, it may not be for you, but 99.9% of my customers don't want massive features and the biggest complaint is cost for use...this was a great option.

This is easy to create forms, create questions, create a login area for your customers, track progress, set up email reminders for progress, and great and easy to plug into a website. If you are a business that needs to collect forms and hate the email back and forth, this is great. I recommended this to several of my clients and it works great for one who is a headhunter and needs resumes, letters of recommendation, covers, pictures, copies of transcripts, etc. The other is someone who has an extensive question and review process and rather than house documents via back and forth email, clust offered a way to house this back and forth. It is also a clean interface, clear, etc.

It doesn't have a lot of 'aesthetic' features (i.e. divide the form into 2 columns) and it does lack some more advanced features like perhaps having it adapt or an API to integrate mass email (like mailchimp).

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Hello Christina, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with Clust. Mailchimp's integrations are available through Zapier, do not hesitate to come back to us, so we can learn more.

Kasim A.
Kasim A.
Founder in USA

I can't believe it took this long!

Kommentare: Great customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality.

I have been waiting for something like this forever. My company does advanced Google ads managment and client onboarding is the most difficult facet of our business to scale. I was using formstack portals but it's a half baked product and causes as many problems at it solves. This application is user friendly, intuitive, and understands the necessity of supporting the incremental submission of information in a way both the user and the admin can monitor the progress of. It's also easy to use and very feature rich. You can build conditional logic and customize quite a bit.

It's not currently possible to bulk edit conditional logic so, for a very long form, you're setting logic manually. However, they've proven very receptive to feedback and have already made a significant number of updates in the short time I've been a customer.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear Kasim, Thanks a lot for your great feedback. The forms have been improved, I hope you like better this experience. thanks

Leonardo W.
Leonardo W.
Founder in Brasilien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Necessary Onboarding and SOP tool

Kommentare: I'm very happy with this tool

Clust is a essential tool for anyone that want to improve any kind of process. We use it mainly for onboarding and to automate this process. As a b2b focused company, we need to gather a huge amount of data when our work start. There was a LOT of back and forth using emails, misunderstandings and all sort of hell on earth situation. With Clust, things got way easier. We just set our SOP, assign the customer and that is it! The app will keep track for us and even notify the customer. If you have a business, you need this!

The only thing I don't like, is the per-process portal, in an ideal world, this could be per-customer portal, this way, things would get even easier, and in opinion, makes more sense. With that being said, I think Clust is an essential tool, and this is a minor detail that I'm sure will be addressed soon.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear Leonardo, Thank you for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

Christopher K.
Christopher K.
President and Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exponential Potential yet Already Amazing

Kommentare: I have too many problems to list, but there is so much flexibility within the platform that it allows for me to develop creative solutions as well as collaborate with others and take the "If its not broken, don't fix it method".

There are few to if any limitations in what you can or can not create template wise. They are already GDRP compliant, which for those of us here in the U.S basically means they meet very strict standards for security and encryption of your data. Customer support is amongst the best I have had and the learning resources for how to use their platform is plentiful.

I wish they had HIPPA compliancy but GDRP surpasses it, though I was told they are working on securing HIPPA so the use cases for medical records and forms make this a no brainer deal for me.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Hello Christopher, Thanks for your great feedback. The scope of HIPAA is narrower than GDPR, so by complying with GDPR like we do, we also protect clients who need a compliant solution for HIPAA. Thank you

Noureddine D.
Chef d'entreprise in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

An innovative solution that will make it easier for you to collect documents from your clients

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A solution that will save you time and help you keep track of your customer records. You are looking for an efficient and secure 100% online document collection and file verification tool! Then this tool is for you.

- Lots of functionality to facilitate the management of your customers. - possibility to create online forms - creation of a customer portal with a personalized url or integration of the portal on your existing site - 100% online file tracking - Revival of late customers - automatic call back - Monitoring the progress of the collection of your files - Online signature (e-signature) - Document recognition (example: identity card) - Automatic transformation of documents transmitted by the client into PDF. - Monitoring the status of each document requested (approved or refused) - The customer has the possibility of following the evolution of his file online - Your teams have the possibility of collaborating with an external (legal for example) - Ability to accept online payments - Customize your Clust with your logo and your SMTP - And much more

Nothing yet but maybe the option of integrating the customer portal on a website requires some improvement (not in iframe mode) but the Clust teams have always surprised me with new features and I think this point will be probably improved.

Jay J.
Manager in USA

Clust makes the hard task of collecting documents from customers easy

Kommentare: The office for Clutch is in Paris, France, and the customer service is very good. Of course, they are a European company so the best support comes in the morning since I am in the USA. But they are responsive to questions and very easy to work with.

If you have ever tried to get multiple pieces of information and documents from customers, you will know that the task is extremely time consuming and difficult. Often it involves dozens of emails and requires significant employee time. However, Clust solves the problem. It acts as a centralized hub for customers to share and upload the requested information in a simple checklist manner. The information is then sent to a team member to approve the submission. Besides helping employees save time, it is also a gentle way of showing which documents a customer must submit. In an email, a list of seven documents can look daunting to customers. However, on Clust the checklist looks friendly — while still being very professional.

I would like a cname option so customers who are submitting documents would see our URL and not the one from Clust. I was told this is a feature that is being developed right now. The product is already great, but this would make it outstanding.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear Jay, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you. The Cname has been released since your comment. I hope you tried it out. thank you

Chef d'entreprise in Frankreich
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saves us time and money!

Clust has brought to us a very innovative way of working. We used to gather all client documents on our website with a poorly designed contact form and the rest of the work was made manually. With Clust, all that has ended months ago. We've completely switched the whole team (contractors included) to Clust and I am very satisfied as the manager. The software is very easy to use, you just follow the steps at registration and you're ready to go. Then, the support team follows up with you to help you go even further with website modules etc. (which we use) and that's it. I have senior team members who got up to speed very quickly and don't see themselves using any other alternative.

Nothing. This software is really good and modern. If I really had to share a complaint it would be the additional feature requests that we can't wait to see live. Other than that, it does the work and really helps us work better and faster.

James W.
Maintenance and Vendor Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clust fills a major need close to flawlessly

Kommentare: The onboarding process for new clients is one of the most time-consuming AND critical points for our business. The amount of documentation and data that needs to be not only collected, but organized in a way that provides easy access is staggering. Clust provides a highly customizable solution to this problem that is so commonplace among multiple industries it is shocking that more solutions like Clust don't already exist. We are still in the implementation stage of using Clust, but from my own research on this product, my communication with them, and the live demo, I was left with nothing but excitement at the prospect of everything this solution will give us the ability to simplify!

- Customizability - API - Integration with Zapier - Customer support - Ease of communication with staff - Pricing

- The only potential downside I see for Clust is that as their customer base grows they will need to strategically grow in order to meet their current level of support

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear James, Thank you very much for your review and honest feedback, we're happy and proud to work with your team.

Parag P.
Founder & CEO in Indien

Great Business Document Workflow software

Kommentare: Overall i rate this as one of the best investment i have made. This document service has a long term value given the global remote working trend and its a huge time saver / productivity tool.

Clustdoc offers one of the most detailed way to configure business documents & payment collection workflow with all the possible checks & data types. The platform offers one of the most secure document collection service. We use it for real estate & education segments of our clients.

The end-user navigation can be improved upon a bit further. However, given the month over month improvements, i think a better UX will come through soon.

Malky B.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly - Great customer support -

Kommentare: Time restraints are no longer an issue

Clust has assisted us in automating our business and better accommodating our clients, we now have the opportunity to get all we need without conflicting with work schedules. The website is very easy to navigate on the user end and on the business end. All our inquiries and suggestion are responded to and handled in a timely fashion by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Very organized

There is no record of the email reminders sent to the applicants.

Hemant S.
PR and Comm. Head in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

On-boarding both B2B and B2C Clients of RTIwala Services is super simplified through Clust

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We're a Legaltech startup and for us on-boarding, collection and management of client document is one big cumbersome task. We tried and tested different tools but none of them fit to the need as much the clust.

We love the native form and digital signature tool. The client onboarding and document management is super-simplified through Clust.

Nothing as such, but we'll be super happy if it has Form to Docx creation mechanism.

Sarah F.
Content Marketing Manager in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice software that can be used for lots of different purposes

Kommentare: We use Clust for a new recruitment process which includes an application form, a training process and a candidate's area. I really like that Clust allows us to use one software for all these different parts because it lets us receive documents, share important information and communicate with the candidates.

What I like most about Clust is that you can easily create templates to use over and over again but you also have the flexibility to customise single applications using a template first. I also like that you can sort incoming applications into folders for better organisation and overview of various projects or processes. When I had an issue the support replied quickly, was really willing to help and tried to solve your problem until they achieved it.

To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing. I would prefer a more general term for it such as project which they use in their help center explanation. It would make it more clear to me that it can suit lots of different sectors, projects and processes.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. Many people want us to change the word "applications" and some other want us to keep it :) We're working on giving you the ability to enter your own word. Stay tuned

Ross S.
MD in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievabel product for on-boarding client and customising the experience.

Kommentare: Excellent product. Great support. 100% recommended for client on-boarding.

Customise each item we require from the client Build in a digital fact find. Mobile friendly. Automated reminders.

Whilst building a FORM, it would be ideal to be able to 'copy' questions and all the formatting that comes with it. We built a medical capture form that asks the same questions lots of times which I needed to write out individually each time.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear Ross, Thank you for your review. It's a pleasure to work with your team.

Swithin P.
Founder in Kanada

Clust - The one stop customer onboarding solution

Kommentare: I was looking for a ready to use end to end customer onboarding solution that I can easily integrate into my website where I can keep track and manage my clients. Clust was a blessing in disguise it has helped me make a great impression on my customers. Happy to have made the right decision with this product.

Easy to use and setup Fast interface with all key functions built in r for an end to end onboarding process Responsive support team

Limited ability to purchase additional disk space within the software but they have a solution in place that enables you to link your OneDrive or Google drive account

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear Swithin, Your feedback is really valuable to us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we've now implemented the additional storage space capability. I hope you enjoy using it. thanks a lot

Brandon F.
Brandon F.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Client Portal Ive used so far!

Kommentare: We are able to provide customized information to different user access levels easily, without sending emails over and over.

I like the customization and ease of use. Being a small service company each of us already wears multiple hats... and our budget doesn't allow for a full time IT person / resident computer guru. We easily set this up using the resources already available through tutorials and the website. We were up and running in no time.

So far, for what we use it for, there is no complaint. While it is set up for more of an onboarding type of scenario, we use it for client interactions when performing a large contract / services on a large portfolio wherein there are multiple decision makers across multiple states. This also allows us to provide standardized information to the individual properties, that may not be privy to all of the information.

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Hello Brandon, It's always a pleasure to work with your company. thank you for sharing your feedback.

Consultant in Frankreich
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I can only recommend Clust

Kommentare: Using one tool to request and keep track of incoming information is great. I love the integrated messaging feature and the transparency of the team about what's coming up next.

I love the fact that you can actually initiate requests under your own terms and be proactive about the list of documents you need to gather from clients or suppliers. The experience is neat and clean for admins as well as their clients too. The team is creative and reactive and the overall concept of the tool is smart while very simple.

At first, My clients did not get any notification but that was easily fixed by the team. Can't wait to see a mobile app!

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear client, Thank you for your detailed feedback. It's a pleasure to work with you.

Victoria S.
Managing director in UK
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful service and very clever software

Kommentare: wonderful experience delivered on time and were helpful throughout. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the most incredible account manager, rarely have i worked with a technology company that is as helpful as clust.

- user friendly - intuitive -exceeded my expectation -met my brief

-maybe there is some snagging, but i am sure this will be worked through

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Dear Victoria, Thanks a lot for your honest feedback, it's a pleasure to work with your team.

Alexander M.
Co-Founder in Kanada
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best On-boarding Solution Available

Kommentare: We are using Clust as the primary touchpoint of our on-boarding process. It has been instrumental in ensuring we consistently are provided with everything we need and has allowed us to save considerable time.

Easy to Set up Flexible across industries Highly Secure Excellent customer support

Can't change the title of "Application" to something more universal

Hi Alexander, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback

Manu D.
GM in Frankreich

Useful even for small businesses

Kommentare: I am the manager of a small company specialized in the creation of Wordpress websites and Ecommerce sites (www.cremedebronzage.com for example). For each new customer, I spent many hours requesting the information I needed to create the site (logos, photos, links from competing sites, color/graphic preferences, billing details, signed contract, etc.).
Since then, I discovered Clust and it's a real pleasure!
I created a canvas with all the information I needed. This template is created from several subforms that I insert or not, depending on the type of project.
Some fields are mandatory, others not, but in any case, until the customer has filled in all the necessary information, he cannot send me the project requests file.
As a result, I finished the round trip by email in which I ask the customer for this or that part he has forgotten.
It saves me a lot of time and, for the customer, it's a simple way to know exactly what elements he still needs to send me.
At the same place he can send me the pictures, word documents with content, links, advices, special requests, ...
it's really the easiest way I've found to launch a new project and collect all the information I need to start it

- High modularity - Very clean interface - Easy to upload documents

- Takes a little time to understand HowTo

Antwort von Clust Technologies

Hello Manu, Thanks for your review, we're glad to see that you enjoy using Clust for your business.