Über PlanHub

Ermöglicht Auftragnehmer*innen, Projekte zu veröffentlichen, Ausschreibungen zu versenden, Informationen mit Subunternehmen auszutauschen und mehrere Teammitglieder zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über PlanHub

Lack of response from the subcontractors. Not being able to add one more subcontractor and send to just that one.

Bewertungen zu PlanHub

3,9

PlanHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PlanHub bereits verwendet?

Logan
Logan
Assistant Project Manager in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Bid Software

Kommentare: Our company already has a large database of subcontractors, but PlanHub has brought us even more subcontractors to ensure that we are getting as much coverage as possible. The customer support is very helpful and very quick to respond if we may ever have any questions or issues.

You can see what subcontractors have viewed the drawings, what subcontractors have downloaded the drawings and what pages they have downloaded. PlanHub provides a platform for subcontractors to message GC's directly if they have any questions. Subcontractors can upload their bid directly to PlanHub.

Instead of having to open up a company's profile to see their contact information, their phone number/email should be listed when sorting through what subcontractors have viewed/downloaded the plans.

Ruth
Sr. Project Coordinator in USA

Bid awareness

Kommentare: We are able to reach so many more subcontractors that are interested and actively participating in our projects. This has improved our ability to be extremely competitive while enabling us to forge new and lasting relationships with subcontractors.

The ease of selecting the trades and scope of work required for the project type selected. The enormous amount of subs that can be reached or that can see a posted project. The formal bid invite that is sent via Plan Hub is professional too.

Editing a project is still somewhat frustrating and in some areas there aren't enough options to choose from. There is no place for photos in the plans area.

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We understand your frustration with editing projects. Currently we are developing PlanHub 2.0 which in addition to new features, it will be completely mobile responsive. The new version should be rolled out early 2020 and we are anxiously awaiting its release.

Linnford
Linnford
Managing Partner in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A Bad Experience

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Poor Experience I did switch to another product but won't disclose that until I get my money back

IT seemed decent but despite the parameters they either changed without my knowledge or they didn't have the jobs I wanted so they sent jobs that we didn't even want

I wasn't impressed with there setup like I am with the likes of Building Connected Customer service and cancellation are terrible.

Dennis
CHIEF ESTIMATOR in USA

PLAN HUB GREAT FOR GENERAL CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS

Kommentare: At the start it was helpful, As I continue to use it project after project I find the same bidders now know who I am as a serious player in the construction market bid to me directly. Many times I have an empty division where no one sent in a bid and Plan Hub Magicly sends me what I need with out having to call around for it.

Aa an estimator, Plan Hub gives me access to added subs i would normally have access to. My database of subcontractors has improved 10 fold

I Have no negative opinion. I did a trial comparing Plan Hub And Blue Books New Service and Plan Hub Delivers 50% More responses IE: (BIDS) On Average I get 45 good qualified bids in addition to the bids I get from my database of existing subcontractors.

COURTNEY
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT in USA

User Review

Kommentare: Overall, for the price you might as well have Planhub. It is an additional tool to use that is extremely affordable no strings attached. We are happy with our software.

The software integrates well with how our sales and development team already function. It is similar to over lead generation and organizational tools we use so there was almost no learning curve.

Sometimes when we click on an invitation to bid on an email it doesn't transfer us directly to the project info on planhub.com instead it will take us to our main login page and we will need to find it through there.

Tim
Vice President in USA

Tile Contractror

Kommentare: Overall, we like the information the product provides and look forward to seeing how the product grows over the coming months and years.

The software not only provides bid invites, but shows if there are multiple contractors bidding the projects, and also provides updates as to the status of the project. If its still bidding or has been awarded. They also provide a breakdown of what subcontractors are needed for each project. Like we mainly do stone and tile work so spending time downloading and looking threw drawings on a project to s see its only VCT or LVT flooring is time spent, that we don't anymore since Planhub provides us with the information upfront.

The product is still new so there is a bigger coverage of jobs by the other companies but that is improving each week as more and more companies begin to post on this site.

Tammy
Estimating Coordinator in USA

Planhub Review

Kommentare: I save time. In my industry time is a huge factor. I can create a new project in your system in less than 5 minutes. If ever I have a question or issue I call the customer service rep and she walks me through. I appreciate the amount of subs that use it and sends me quotes through the site.

The easy steps of inputting a job How quickly I can find subs How my representative is always available to help if/when I need her

Only one thing I wish you could provide that is a report of subcontractors for my area with email addresses

Celso

Easy-to-use-interface

Kommentare: Overall, I find it easier to use than the competitor, Blue Book. It's more responsive, clean, and less clunky. The simplicity in the design is definitely a winning feature.

The greatest thing about this software is the ease of use. Any person is able to easily figure out the basic workings of plan hub within a day or so of playing around with it.

The main con is that when a separate email is sent to us with the message content from plan hub, sometimes it can be very difficult, and in a few instances impossible to figure out which project the message is coming from. The email contains a link, but for an unknown reason, at times when I click the link plan hub does not take me directly to the message thread, but only directs me to the dashboard of projects. For someone like us, who review upwards of 20 projects a day, it becomes impossible to go back to every project and message to try to link it to the correct one. Messaging definitely needs improvement!

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We have a new version of Planhub coming out in the near future that will include a new messaging system and many more features.

Tina
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great venue to advertise a project.

Great way to advertise a project. Has the ability to reach all Divisions if needed.

1. Not able to download report for future projects or to notify specific trades of revised plans or issues, nor copy to excel spreadsheet for maintaining for project bidding purposes on who has been notified (this needs to be searchable and able to sort by division) 2. Need to be able to notify specific Divisions of any push dates or bids still needed, etc., instead of sending out to everyone. 3. Bid Documents need a better system for uploading and labeling.(need to be more specific) ability to have some labeled "photos", "Required Paperwork", "Revised Plans", instead of all being lumped together in one section. 4.Need to be able to mark ALL plans specifically- Rev. 1, Rev 2, new updated plans, etc. and not have to click EACH file. 5. Even though it lists email within project, I do not always receive bids submitted straight thru Plan Hub. Bids should also be sent directly to email and most subs end up calling to get the email- stating it was not listed on their end.

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We have a new version of Planhub coming out in the near future that will include more features and be more user friendly.

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Something I never knew I needed

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience using this app was great it came with some challenges but overall I got used to it and I became stronger at learning and getting to know my stuff. I will return and be back.

This amazing app that I never knew I needed gave me so much insight on how bidding time and how projects that are larger in price can go. I realized that I needed this to help me plan and bid on the projects that i knw my company can handle.

I got confused on certain things and it should come with a first timers manual because I got lost at what to do on some bids. but overall I got things done and it was.

Nick
Bus. Dev. Exec. in USA

Thoughts on Plan Hub

Kommentare: In theory this should benefit my business because it presents a pool of potential clients to engage with and try to build relationships with. It seems however, that based on the wide-spread access to these opps the GC's may be getting inundated with quotes to the point where they feel less to no urgency to respond in most instances. It's a good service with a good concept, and the price is great considering my whole team uses it across the country. Ultimately, it just may not align with what we need to focus our efforts on.

I like that it opened up more opportunities for me to have visibility to that I may not have seen otherwise. It's nice to have another resource to try and identify and pursue biddable projects through.

It can be tricky to find a project I viewed previously sometimes. It is also a bit awkward to access projects the way it is currently configured. Once your in the opportunity its laid out well. I've noticed a very low close rate from projects that I've identified on this service. It is also hard to get any type of response from the GC's asking for quotes. Maybe my type of business just isn't aligned properly in regards to what we are targeting: Large Multi-Family and other big scale commercial projects.

Antwort von PlanHub

Dear Nick, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we'll do better.

Al
VP of Corporate Sales in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PlanHub Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good.
The main thing I like about PlanHub is that I get access to all bidding GC's on record.

I like the ease of use and the info provided the most.

The mobile version of it needs improvement. In the past, I couldn't upload bids at all using my phone. Some changes were made and I can submit bids now from my phone...but, the layout is still scrambled a bit when using a phone.

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We agree with you regarding the mobile version and we are working hard to improve it. Currently we are developing PlanHub 2.0 which in addition to new improved features, it will be completely mobile responsive. The new version should be rolled out before the end of 2019 and like yourself we are anxiously awaiting its release.

BRITTANY
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Team that is out there.

Kommentare: Overall they are the absolute best. Other plans rooms didnt give me much feedback or status updates like Planhub did. The customer services is out of this world. Most of the projects we are awarded come from Gc's posting with Planhub. Connections and customers services is the best way to describe planhub.

What I like most is they are always up to date on the projects coming through. We are notified of any status changes. If I have any questions I can email some of there reps and they reply within a couple of hours if not less. Great customer Service.

Nothing. Everything I need is there and any suggestions I have asked for I was catered to.

Vincent
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for bidding projects!

Kommentare: With this platform we can get our proposal out in a timely manner. It’s great to have a platform that has everything linked together. Easy of use just makes bidding a joy.

I love the ease of use with this platform. It’s very self-explanatory. I get a bulk of my leads from the emails. that come out. There is nothing better than be able to use a platform and everything works. The downloads work flawlessly. All the main information for the contractors is easy to access.

There is only one thing I don't like. It may be on the upgraded accounts. I would like to see the contractor email address above the telephone number for the contractor.

Cindy
BDM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PlanHub Pros & Cons

Kommentare: We are receiving a tremendous amount of GC opportunities that we never had before.

It allows me to receive RFPs that I would never have known about.

I would like more sections of industry to better tailor the RFP requests to my companies needs. I receive a lot of requests that don't fit our industry.

Diane
Office Manager/PM Assist in USA

Review on Planhub

Kommentare: I was having trouble finding subcontractors and I have found so many new subs on planhub. Planhub has made my bidding part of my job so much easier! I have never had any problems with planhub, they have come a long ways since I first started using them.

I have used Plan Hub for many years. I use several different Planrooms and software and Planhub is the best. They have a large Subcontractor base which is needed for out of town jobs. Every job I bid goes one planhub.

I wish I could message the subs from my original email address.

VP of Sales Southeast Region in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What Can PlanHub Do Better

I like the way you get the updates so fast. The information is very complete.

I get so many emails from so many different companies for the same project instead of have the all on the same one email. Now this doesn't happen all the time but, it sure makes it difficult when you have to go back and search all your emails to submit the bids.

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We have a new version of PlanHub coming out in the near future that will include more features and be more user friendly.

Greg

Plan Hub review

Kommentare: We use the free version so limited access to program and basic tools are all I have to go on.

Able to get invitations out to a broad range of bidders

The ability to see who is bidding, reviewed project is very tedious to locate.

Antwort von PlanHub

Hi Greg, We are happy to hear you're enjoying your PlanHub experience. However, please reach out to our support team at connect@planhub.com so we can offer a better resolution to your concern. We are always trying to improve the user experience so we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing PlanHub!

Allan
estimator/sales manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plan Hub as part of over all strategy

Kommentare: Average-need to use multiple sites and strategies to filter out the best quality leads and use of time for your own team

If you can manage the filters it does provide opportunities.Each company must decide what keeps it in thier lane

constant reminders from GC asking for bids.Have to spend too much time weeding stuff out.When GC posts maybe they should be asked how many quotes they look for and kind of check

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for using PlanHub!

Kirsten
PM in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use this everyday, and it's a great way to get the info we need!

What I love most about this software is that it's very user-friendly, and we can get our bid invites from General Contractors right when they send them out.

I don't have anything I don't like about this software. It's great and easy to use.

Antwort von PlanHub

Hi Kirsten! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying PlanHub. If there are any questions or concerns that may arise, please reach out to connect@planhub.com. Thank you!

Jose
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to connect with quality GC's

Simple, straight to the point, so far I h ave made at least 2 long term connections with GC's who feed us work.

Get emails for jobs we have no scope on, could be just an invite mistake?

Ray
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why pay this service when there are others that are free

Kommentare: Not good

Contractors Network makes it easy to receive invites

The fact they don’t allow you to download drawings even when you are invited by a GC, price is way to expensive we get many invites daily tru other services where we are not even a member and are allowed to download without any problem.This people is just greety.

Emmanuel
Project manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PlanHub

Kommentare: I have a very good experience

It’s very friendly to use never have any problem with using it

It’s the fact that the plan goes to too many contractors

Sharday
Project Coordinator in USA

The use of the Account

Kommentare: I am able to see a lot of potential Projects in my City.

It definitely gives you projects that are close in proximity. The details of the project are super descriptive. The updates on new projects are done daily.

The projects are put on the website really close to the closing bid date. It is not really effective if I have 3-5 days to bid on a project that is fit for me.

Antwort von PlanHub

Thanks for the awesome review, Sharday! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to incorporate it into our services. Cheers!

Brandon

Estimating

Kommentare: Good experience overall

Get bid invites and we can easily send bids through plan hub

I have no negative reviews on this software.

Antwort von PlanHub

Hi Brandon, It's great to hear you're enjoying your PlanHub experience. If there are any questions or concerns you encounter, please reach out to our support team at connect@planhub.com. Thank you for choosing PlanHub!