Lemonade

Lemonade Bewertungen

von Lemonade

An outstanding platform, that makes it fun, while making a serious impact

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Chris G.
Head of Digital Adoption & Engagement
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've found the platform's agility and ease of both content development and deployment significantly differentiate it from our traditional L&D platforms. We're tasked with engaging a large, dynamic employee base that is face to face with Customers during most of their day (so when we block time for learning, it needs to be impactful). Lemonade gives us the ability to support major change management events with robust learning experiences, and also support more tactical content for niche, or unexpected needs with same week, even same day turnaround. Large or small, Lemonade has become a crucial tool in our ability to service Customers and meet growth goals. Lemonade's support team at LaunchFire is an outstanding bunch to work and partner with.

Vorteile: The ease of high quality content creation and rapid deployment - its genuinely a cinch with Lemonade.

Nachteile: No significant cons, Lemonade is an excellent platform.

von Launchfire an 16.12.2019

Thanks, Chris! Your review made our day.

Awesome system for training!

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Kendall D.
Training Specialist
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think this is going to be a great way to supplement our training material. I am really excited that we will be able to use this as a training tool that will touch not only our new hires that have just come through training class, but also our veterans that may not have been through traditional training in a long time. It's something fun and different for them. I think the "game" aspect, especially the leaderboard, will really appeal to our trainees and hopefully stir up some friendly competition.

Vorteile: I have been using Lemonade as an Admin for the past several months. In my role in the training department of a bank, I've had experience building training content in several different platforms over the years. Lemonade has been one of the most user-friendly ones I've ever worked with. Once I was shown how to get around the program once, I was able to jump in there and start building our courses. Definitely my favorite parts are the ease of use of the program, the look and feel of the games (very fun, true "game like" feel), and the helpfulness and friendliness of the support team we have at Launchfire that has really taken the time to help us with any question or need that we've had along the way.

Nachteile: I don't have many cons, if any. The one thing that I think was the trickiest to understand for me was how to build the Scenario type steps - mostly just understanding how the points and weights work between each response. I also kind of wish there were a few more character people to choose from in the scenarios and more faces available on the characters (expressions). I noticed that a few of them don't really have a super obvious happy/excited face as an option (unless I just missed it). On some of the responses I've built, I like showing them with the really obviously upset face and would also like to have them look really obviously excited in some cases.

von Lemonade an 21.2.2020

Wow! Thanks for the detailed review, Kendall. Reviews like these make us high five.

Making learning fun (and more effective)

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Colin C.
Change Management Consultant
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This platform was easy to implement and has truly revolutionized how our staff learn. I really like the narrative component of the learning environment - which adds a layer to the learning experience that can be used to highlight the values and purpose of your organization in a creative way. The leaderboard also adds an important and impactful component of competitiveness to learning.

Nachteile: Honestly, since implementing I don't have anything negative to say about the software.

von Launchfire an 29.11.2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave this sweet review, Colin!

My review

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Tommy N.
Consultant
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Fun for testing, post training, if an assessment is required anyway

Nachteile: the high end rewards are too high and impossible to get realistically

von Launchfire an 16.1.2020

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tommy. Feedback helps us make Lemonade sweeter.

Amazing Platform for Learning and Gaming Needs!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Jaime F.
Director, Learning and Development Solutions
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love lemonade! Our client was looking for a fun way to engage their learners through a game-based platform and Lemonade delivered everything we wanted and more. It's easy to customize the game and there are so many cool choices for questions, simulations and role-play scenarios. Learners loved the leaderboard and competition was at an all time high. Our client was thrilled with the results. We are already planning our next game using Lemonade!

Vorteile: There are so many great features about Lemonade! It's an easy to use, fun and engaging platform. The game itself is customizable and the platform offers a wide variety of learning activities - different question types, simulations and role-based scenarios. The customer service is also outstanding.

Nachteile: I don't dislike anything, this platform has all the features we wanted for our gaming needs!

von Lemonade an 21.2.2020

We're so grateful for your kind words, Jaime. Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Great Company to work with! Love this Product

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Amanda S.
Manager, Client Engagement and Marketing
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using this platform for a few of our clients to run games and reinforce learning. So far everyone has loved it! Many benefits to this platform including: ease of use, fun, engaging, encourages competition.

Vorteile: Lemonade is a wonderful company to work with. They have a fun and exciting product. They are always super responsive and helpful. We will continue to work with them and use their platform.

Nachteile: I did not dislike anything, great product

von Launchfire an 4.11.2019

Thanks for the wonderful review, Amanda!

Thirsty for Lemonade!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Erica M.
Technical Writer/Digital Engagement officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company does not have any current training for our digital products so we are implementing Lemonade for our branch and contact center employees. We hope to get our folks interested in learning and making them digital advocates for our bank.

Vorteile: Lemonade is a refreshing change of pace from the traditional, page turning training that most companies offer.

Nachteile: I wish there was a bit more customization. For example, I would like to be able to remove/disable the grading system.

von Launchfire an 5.12.2019

Glad we could quench your thirst! Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, Erica.

One of the best Products

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Amber B.
Trainer
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I think the fact that the activities are already built.

Nachteile: I dislike the fact that the scenarios step is so complicated.

von Lemonade an 21.2.2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Amber.

GAMIFIED LOVE!

Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Inder S.
MSC Surrey - MSR
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: its so easy to use and mot importantly fun

Nachteile: I wish the video stopped paying it would automatically close on its own and go back to the home screen

von Launchfire an 20.1.2020

Glad you enjoyed your sip of Lemonade!

You cannot go wrong with this company.

Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Jennifer W.
Training Manager
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are solving a need for continued training for the employee at their branch. This cuts down on travel costs and being short staffed at the branch for training purposes.

Vorteile: This software is extremely user-friendly. The steps are easy to understand and implement on your own. If you do run into a step that you do not understand, the Help icon will be your friend. You can search on your own or chat with a Lemonade rep. I've never had unanswered questions after using the Help feature.

Nachteile: So far I have not found anything I haven't liked.

von Lemonade an 24.2.2020

Thanks for the glowing review, Jennifer!