Über OnBoard

OnBoard ist eine virtuelle Software zur Verwaltung von Vorstands- und Führungstreffen. Verwalte dein Unternehmen sicher, von überall aus. Starte jetzt die kostenlose Testversion./Hol dir die Demoversion.

Erfahre mehr über OnBoard

Ease of use, and utility. Analytics component is great as an added incentive to keep all members invested.

It is disappointing that the Actions functionality comes at an additional cost.

Bewertungen zu OnBoard

4,9

OnBoard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 948 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OnBoard bereits verwendet?

Kara N.
Kara N.
Data Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Board Management Tool!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Having board files in one location will cut down on the amount of Trustees needing me to track things down and will serve as a secondary backup of our precious files. Customer service is astounding, especially compared to what I experienced or see available with a more expensive, similar platform I demoed, and the interface is more modern than the other platform as well. So OnBoard looks and feels great and was well received. My life has improved since adding this feature, saving hours with creating Board materials.

This was a great cloud-based portal for full management of board materials, easy creation of Board Books, and creation of an archive in one location. This replaced a home-brewed portal that was difficult to use and clunky. Now, I can easily create and update board books instead of wasting precious time making manual, difficult updates using Adobe Pro. Great customer support.

Some features we don't have since unfortunately they cost extra. We also have a difficult usage case that has required some workarounds but that is on us for being complicated. I hope one day they allow more than one Zoom platform to be connected to the account.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BoardEffect

Warum OnBoard gewählt wurde: Our home brewed Drupal solution was hard to use and our IT Department required too many hoops to use off the company property. With OnBoard, you can log in securely through MFA at home or at work, which is much easier for Trustees to use, and OnBoard is easier to both manage and use than our home brewed product.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: Cost, customer support, comparison of experiences with sales reps, how the competing sales rep treated me when I said we picked OnBoard, and the look of the interface

Sarah S.
Senior Executive and Governance Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product So Far

Kommentare: Great customer service from day one, and I mean from the first sales/demo meeting we had with them. We were given a lot of support to successfully manage a trial. Our salesperson took the time to help figure out a process for us to incorporate our e-voting needs.

The voting tools are fantastic. Approvals were really the biggest function we were looking for and the fact that you can integrate a discussion in to an approval has made our e-voting process very smooth

Although this is really intuitive on the user end, I had a real learning curve figuring out some of the admin features. This could be in part that this portal is completely unlike the one we used in the past. The customer success manager has been great - willing to schedule as much time as we need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Nasdaq Boardvantage und Boardable

Warum OnBoard gewählt wurde: wanted something more streamlined and less "clunky" - easier for board members

Zuvor genutzte Software: BoardEffect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: knowledgeable staff, better tools

Jordyn D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Onboard is super helpful

Kommentare: I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

-saves a ton of money on printing costs -can easily replace and add documents to a presentation -you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting -you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive) -great for meetings when the team is travelling

-it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

Antwort von Passageways

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

Brent H.
Vice President / Risk Officer in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OnBoard is a must have for meetings in a digital age

Kommentare: Paper, ink, and printer fatigue are the first savings we've enjoyed. Changes to the agenda last minute have been easily to upload where everyone can see it minutes after uploading it. Lastly, the time savings (and paper cuts) staff and the admin have from not having to do paper copies anymore has been considerable and very worthwhile. Security of the app is also great.

The ability to meet and view agendas in the OnBoard app has been critical to the bank. In the past if staff or Directors were remote, hard copy items had to be mailed at great expense to them and if there were last minute changes, those people didn't have the right documents to review. Now everything is seamlessly in one spot, organized to perfection, easy to access, and easy for the admin to upload new and revised documents so everyone can view the current information. The time savings from having to print everything is enough to pay for the system and devices to access the meetings.

This has less to do with the software and more to do with some of the features in the app are not easily understood by some older members of the Board that are not used to the technology updates. There really isn't an issue I have that OnBoard hasn't thought of and implemented.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BoardPAC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: Mainly because of the features and that it was backed by the ICBA. We've been using OnBoard for 6.5 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Paul S.
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Upgrading our Board Management software to achieve greater engagement

Kommentare: Experience has been excellent. The quality of the product is high, and the customer support superb. We were aiming to create a true board portal that is the first place the member go when they want information, through the resources, tasks functionality. Too much back and forth emailing of information was occurring. We wanted to change the way the board worked, and needed the best technology as a platform for enforcing such change.

The rich functionality of OnBoard, compared to our prior solution, sold us. A bit more expensive, but worth it. Since we are being force to transition to a new platform by our prior provider, we used the opportunity to license a best of breed solution, where the employees are clearly committed to their products.

There was a bit of learning curve, especially with the Member database, establishing groups, and roles, etc..

Jennie J.
Administrative Assistant in Kanada

OnBoard Review

The software is very intuitive and was easy to switch our Board over to the new portal.

I wish there were more options for numbering. Example, 1, 1a, 1b, 2, 2a, 2b etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BoardEffect

Warum OnBoard gewählt wurde: DirectorPoint was taken over by Diligent and the features we wanted where not included in Diligent products.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Directorpoint

Kelly M.
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review from Langley Lodge - Long Term Care

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been very good. I was provided great training by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She was able to show me all the features and was a nice addition to the purchase of the software.
I sign on daily even when I don't have any work to do inside the software. I really like using it.

The ability to create agendas and meeting notes. In addition the Resource folder is great. The ability to 'drop and drag' documents is a great feature.

There isn't anything I have seen that I don't like. As I move forward, I will assume there will be further enhancements to the software.

Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Asst. Vice President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful board management tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We're using OnBoard very regularly. It's definitely cut down on the amount of paper we're using, easing communication relevant to each meeting, ensuring that everyone receives the same information/documents, etc. I think it's simplified our overall board preparation efforts, which in turn make the meetings less stressful for staff and easier to prepare for (and implement).

Our volunteer board has embraced OnBoard, and we use it exclusively for sharing content for our quarterly meetings - for the full board as well as individual committees. It's a great tool for sharing agendas and relevant documents, as well as simple mass communications.

Some board members who are less tech savvy have a little trouble navigating OnBoard, mainly remembering which icon to click to access which thing. Overall, issues have been minimal.

Shanice P.
Shanice P.
Customer Service Agent in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Okay Start up

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It makes remote work easier with the hiring process it was easy getting all the paperwork signed and submitted.

I like the ability to be able to communicate with the company deploying onboarding information seamlessly.

The pages sometimes have broken links within the documents so it causes loading issues

Tammy A.
Administrative Assistant/Credentialing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

OnBoard Review for Critical Access Hospital Board Meetings.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnBoard is wonderful. I do not have anything negative to say at all about it.

I love that all the information for each Board Meeting can be uploaded individually and linked to the agenda and then the system will compile it into a Book for you. This is an amazing feature and it is SO easy to update or change the agenda or attachments and then just one click to make a new "Book". It is unbelievable user friendly.

We do not use all the features and the ones we do use I love, so I do not have any that I like least.

Beth A.
Executive Assistant to the President in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OnBoard has made my job so much easier!

We used to produce a printed and bound board book for each meeting, requiring materials to be submitted far in advance, and last-minute changes were not able to be included. OnBoard gives me the flexibility to continue to make changes right up to the meeting date. Board members are able to access the virtual board book from wherever they are using the device that they prefer. We are also able to use OnBoard for committee meetings and cabinet meetings and capture any votes that take place directly in OnBoard. I also use the polls/voting option almost daily with cabinet. There are many small items that need cabinet consensus and instead of waiting until the next cabinet meeting, we upload the needed documentation and send it out for a vote. The results are recorded in OnBoard for future reference, which is especially helpful for any board votes needed during the audit. I also love the ease of use and implementation. I have had to do very little individual training with board members, and customer service has been super responsive whenever I (or a board member) has had an issue.

It would be great to be able to store a little more information about board members that you could run a report on - such as term information, etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BoardEffect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: At the time we were choosing the layout and ease of use seemed more user-friendly.

Carole S.
Executive Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional software and professional employees

Kommentare: The benefits from implementing OnBoard for our board management are countless! From day one the staff was professional, advised us during implementation, friendly, and respond immediately. It was a seamless implementation process. Our board started using OnBoard and instantly approved of using the portal for all board management. As the lead administrator and developer of the portal I have enjoyed the entire process and love all aspects of OnBoard and the staff. They provide ongoing training webinars and tutorials for new users. They are innovative and ask clients for feedback and features they would like implemented into OnBoard. I have recommended OnBoard to others and would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone considering board management software.

Impactful features include composing the agenda from a word document, Zoom links can be accessed from OnBoard, improved calendar, Resource Library. User friendly. New features, upgrades, and improvements implemented on an on-going basis. Integration was seamless.

There are no aspect of this software that are difficult to use. Seriously, there is nothing I don't like about OnBoard.

Cheryl B.
Director of Foundation Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential Tool for our Organization.

I have been surprised how quickly OnBoard became an essential tool for our organization and how quickly our Board of Directors embraced this new technology for not only distributing our meeting materials, but also as a secure platform that allows our Directors to access information and records. Prior to using OnBoard, we were compiling our meeting materials into binders for each individual Director and every attendee to the meeting and not only was it time consuming and costly to produce these binders, but we would often incur an expense to print something that would be outdated by the time the meeting occurred. With OnBoard, we can update information in our Board Book with a few clicks of the mouse. I have heard from multiple members of our Board how much they appreciate OnBoard and feel the platform has enabled us to create a cleaner, more appealing, and more streamlined presentation of our meeting materials. Although there are features that do not align with the operations of our foundation, I use OnBoard almost daily. We have a very active Board who is managing a lot of exciting work for our foundation and we seem to constantly be preparing for a meeting - from the onset, the OnBoard platform contributed to completing our meeting picture and it never felt like a burden or hurdle because it is so user friendly.

OnBoard constantly wants to send out updates on behalf of our organization when I make updates to a meeting agenda, visibility, or materials and the mandate within our organization is to have communication directly with our Directors so we know what is being communicated. It would be great if I could set a default to not be asked about notifying our members as often as I am; however, I think it is important to note that when I do encounter an issue or want to provide feedback about how we want to be able to use the platform, everyone I have encountered with OnBoard has been extremely open and welcome the feedback.

Mendy C.
Executive Office Manager in USA

Very Satisfied!

Kommentare: I am very pleased with my overall experience. From the sales side with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to now working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have both been tremendously helpful and most always return an email very timely. I found it very user friendly and quick to learn. The training provided has also been excellent. I would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone that may contact me.

There are several things I like equally with this software. Record retention is very important and this allows us to have everything kept in one secured location so it's easily found and accessible for not only our organization and our board, but also our auditors. I find that creating the agenda and being able to copy agendas is much more efficient than my previous system. I especially like that I can set up the actions ahead of time (if they are known) so they are ready for voting. That has also been a great factor with increasing efficiency. I can't forget the training. I was delighted to learn my board had training available to them and I didn't have to do the take on that role. The last thing I really like are the tasks. This feature keeps me from constantly emailing reminders to board members.

Just as I had several things I really liked, I have a few things that I don't. I hope to see these implemented in the future. It's inconvenient that I can't attach more than one action item to a specific section of the agenda. Often times our board will have a motion/action during the meeting that wasn't known ahead of time. This may not be linked to a specific section on their part of the agenda, but rather their overall report. They may not even have subsections. This has created a nuisance and has cost us valuable time. I have to create a subsection then create the action. This has created a longer process than our old way and causes the board to wait on me to add it. So having the ability to add an additional action item to a section would be ideal. I also don't like I can't sort my action items with the most recent on top. I have to either do a search and hope I'm using the right words, or I have to keep going from page to page. Lastly, when I set up the meeting as the admin, I don't get the email notification so I can accept the meeting and put it on my calendar. My work around was to download the app on my cell phone and accept it that way. It would be nice to have that feature on my desktop so the meetings go directly to my calendar when I make them visible.

Barbara R.
Executive Assistant to the President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast, Efficient, Intuitive

Kommentare: Prior to using OnBoard, Board meeting preparation used to take an entire day to assemble hard copy books, plus the cost of all the paper and three ring notebooks. I can now upload the materials and finalize the Board books in 60 - 90 minutes. In addition, hard copy books had to either be hand delivered by college personnel, or shipped UPS, especially if a member was traveling. The use of OnBoard eliminated the need for all that. Plus, the Board members appreciate not having all those accumulated books to contend with.

OnBoard is very user-friendly for both the administrator and the user. This feature is especially important for users who have various levels of comfort and expertise with technology. Our college switched to OnBoard in October 2014, and before that our Board meeting books were produced on paper. OnBoard has streamlined the Board meeting preparation process, and I like the ability to make last minute changes to the materials, to which the users have access immediately. Using OnBoard is also much more convenient for those members who may be traveling; they can log into their Board materials on any device from anywhere. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnBoard quickly created a Zoom/OnBoard interface that allows users to long into Zoom through OnBoard, and eliminate the need for two devices. The OnBoard team reacted quickly to provide a convenient solution for a pesky problem.

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult. OnBoard provided online training to the administrators, and because the software is easy to use, it did not require multiple training sessions. OnBoard has continued to refine and add other features, some of which I cannot use since ours is a public board. The only thing I would change would be to allow an entire group of members to be blocked from viewing a section. Currently, I only have the option to block individuals. A bit inconvenient, but by no means a deal breaker. And that will probably be corrected in a future software update.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BoardDocs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: The two criteria in which I was most interested were user-friendly, intuitive software with a reasonable price. I wanted a software that offered the features I needed, but not so feature-heavy that made it difficult to use and would unnecessarily drive up the price. OnBoard checked off all boxes.

Heather F.
Sr. Associate, Board Relations in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service

Kommentare: We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BoardPAC, BoardEffect und Diligent Boards

Warum OnBoard gewählt wurde: OnBoard provided additional features that were needed and not provided by our prior service

Zuvor genutzte Software: BoardBook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: Easy to understand annual fee, clear features, their willingness to expand their offerings based on our needs, AGB materials included with annual fee

Karen G.

OnBoard ROCKS!

Kommentare: OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Rebecca W.
Director of Business and Human Resources in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Board Management made EASIER

Kommentare: A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior. Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow. OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Boardpro und Diligent Boards

Warum OnBoard gewählt wurde: BoardMax was going away. It was clunky. My staff didn't like using it. I didn't like using it. It was time to reconsider what was on the market.

Zuvor genutzte Software: BoardMax

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: Pricing. Features.

Antwort von Passageways

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Tara K.
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Essential Software for Board Meetings

Kommentare: I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MyBoardPacket

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: We originally used the predecessor software to OnBoard. After using OnBoard for about a year or so, we decided to take a look at a few other options. One I remembered was MyBoardPacket. It was definately a nice product and easy to use from what I could tell. The reason we stayed with OnBoard was becasue it did EVERYTHING we needed and our board members liked the software and there was no need for them to learn how to use something else. It ended up being a win-win all the way around!

Antwort von Passageways

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

Tricia B.
Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

OnBoard is a Success!

Kommentare: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

Antwort von Passageways

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Miriam A.
Board Secretary in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OnBoard Provides Ease of Access and Security for Board of Trustees

Kommentare: Regardless of our board desiring to maintain an in-person meeting format coming out of the pandemic, we are still utilizing the benefits of OnBoard for material distribution, highlighting important information, maintaining current contact details and up-to-date calendar information for upcoming meetings. OnBoard has been a huge support to our Board of Trustees.

I am constantly impressed with OnBoard and their continuous improvements. We implemented OnBoard prior to COVID shutting us down and were so thankful to have the technology to enable us to share materials and conduct elections and receive approvals all online. The time this system has saved us is tremendous, but the ease access and security of materials online has been even greater. Trustees can now take action on items while traveling using a phone, tablet or computer without waiting for a package to be delivered. Meeting materials can also be reviewed and stored online providing easy access to current agendas as well as past meeting reference of actions and materials. Binders are not left behind on tables, pages are not lost and we have confidence in the security of the materials online.

The challenge for us with OnBoard is simply the fact that we want all of the features and yet because of recent financial challenges that our university has faced we are holding tight to budget dollars and maintaining what we have with OnBoard which is still so much better than nothing! We dream of the future capabilities as there is so much to offer any company.

Steven L.
President & CEO in USA

AMBA Experience with OnBoard

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We love OnBoard! It's compatible with all the browsers we use, its mobile app is superb, and when compared to other board portals we've used, it provides more capability at a lower price. Last but certainly not least, customer support has been tremendous. Our customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been with us every step of the way as we tailored OnBoard for our needs, migrated the documents we stored on our previous board portal, and prepared OnBoard for our first meeting. I can't say enough about the support we've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the OnBoard team.

As compared to our previous board portal, OnBoard is so much easier to use, more intuitive, and is an easier collaboration tool. We just held our first board meeting using OnBoard. Its integrated conferencing capability powered by Zoom made the meeting the most efficient and effective virtual meeting yet.

The platform needs an e-mail capability that will allow users to communicate with each other securely and with the ability to attach documents or find them within OnBoard's "resources." The current messaging capability -- akin to texting -- is good, but it lacks the flexibility of a more robust, e-mail-like communication capability.

Jay H.
EVP/COO in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value

Kommentare: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Govenda und Diligent Boards

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OnBoard: Flexibility of the application, ease of use, people & support, willingness to listen and make changes, value

Kent S.
Vice Presdient for University Advancement in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

VP Perspective

Kommentare: Our Board is very happy with our initial experiences with onBoard, aside from the spam episode. Customer service has been good.

Initially, we just wanted an upgrade from hard copy board meeting books, and a better way to catalog all of our board activity. After reviewing the industry we realized we could also have powerful communication tools to enhance board function. The OnBoard portal met all of our requirements, but the ease of use was a primary concern---most board members are technologically proficient, but not all. The quality of our training for board members was terrific (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), and we were able to get functional usage rates up very quickly. After 8 months we are still increasing the number of functions we are using, but I can't imagine trying to run our recent full board meeting remotely without this tool. I really like the ability to embed the Zoom meeting function into the meeting details--that allowed a single log on for our recebnt committee and board meetings. s

Initially we had a significant problem when our Board emails were being spammed by the OnBoard software, each Board member was receiving hundreeds of emaisl---the problem was fixed over a weekend, and the Board understood---our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] staff haven't been quite as forgivining. I don't like the scroll function when I am reading pdf's. The scroll moves some horizontally when I am trying to scroll vertically. I may need to resize my window, but it would be nice it the pdf didn't shift horizontally when I am scrolling vertically. I didn't like the OnBoard ad that showed up next to our Foundation info/log at login. We asked that it be moved, and it has been. '

Najib S.
President in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software Review by user

Kommentare: My experience with OnBoard has been very positive. Again, the ease of use and support have been appreciated. I would recommend this product. Especially if you can utilize more of the features than we do.

I have enjoyed the ease of use. Through tutorials and support, we have been able to get our Board of Directors and upper management transitioned to using this for our board meetings and some policy updates/changes. It is great to get rid of the paper copies. We are currently using primarily on iPad Pros. I also use it on an HP laptop. Both work great and the updates have been easily handled by both devices. It is great to be able to go back to previous months/meetings and look up information. Especially some credit presentations that otherwise typically filled up inboxes. I like the capabilities that are either available or on the horizon for us. These include visual with meetings from multiple locations, approvals for loan requests, and tracking of voting by BOD members (or reminders that they need to do so).

We are struggling to utilize some of the capabilities. This does not mean that the issue is with this product, but it may be a part of our system that makes utilizing it difficult or not possible. We currently use OnBoard with GoToMeeting. We are not capable of utilizing the audio with GTM while using OB. Thus, we use our phone system which adds another layer and isn’t as seamless. I know that there is the possibility of using with Zoom, but that is not something that our technology experts feel comfortable with considering all of the security issues with Zoom. We would love to have our lenders use this product to track loan requests and responses by BOD members. The cost to do so with many lenders needing a license/account (not sure of correct terminology) for the few uses per month has kept us from doing so. BOD members are only using this over a three day period before and during our meeting and it Is hard to justify for some, but we hope that we can utilize more features going forward to justify the cost.