Essential Software for Board Meetings

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Tara K.
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

Vorteile: There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

OnBoard is a Success!

Tricia B.
Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

Vorteile: The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Nachteile: Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Eureka College OnBoard Portal Review

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Jyl Z.
Executive Administrative Assistant to the President & Provost
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Utilizing a board portal has made the distribution of materials to our board members very easy. The records are very secure. The materials for each committee meeting as well as for the board meeting are easy to create and access. We are able to post important announcements for the board between meetings to keep them up to date. This software really does keep our board members engaged with the College between meetings, which has been very difficult in the past.

Vorteile: OnBoard software allows the Eureka College Board of Trustees to remain engaged with the College between meetings. They have ready access to all meeting materials from current and past meetings. The board members also have access to key resource materials from the Association of Governing Boards, which was very limited in the past, as well as important information related to college operations. I also like the fact that OnBoard is constantly and consistently updating their product to make it even more user friendly. I have heard nothing but positive comments from our board members.

Nachteile: Currently OnBoard does not have a feature for tracking board member terms. This would be a very useful tool to have as now I have to keep a separate spreadsheet of board terms. However I am confident that one of the updates in the future will allow for this administrative record keeping.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that your board is staying engaged outside of board meeting and that you are finding our updates useful. That's good feedback about the terms though, and I will bring that up to product. If you need anything, let us know.

Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Fallon H.
EA to the Foundation Board and VP of University Advancement
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

Vorteile: OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Nachteile: Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

von Passageways an 11.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.

OnBoard Board Portal

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Ashley V.
Legal Operations Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with our decision to use OnBoard! We've been very pleased with our CSMs. Recently we rolled out OnBoard to 2 boards and the rep conducted 3 training sessions for our board members with very short notice. It's been great working with her! When reaching out to her, she's been very quick to respond or forward my email on to tech support.

Vorteile: Easy to learn both from an Admin and end user! Security measures of OnBoard! Great support team truly makes this tool excel above others!

Nachteile: While building an agenda, sometimes it takes a long time to save edits. This can be frustrating and has resulted in having to re-type edits as they did not save properly. Currently email attachments aren't able to be uploaded to OnBoard without saving the document. Unable to program default admins to all new items vs. currently only individual/creator is default admin. As the owner of the OnBoard tool, I have to rely on others to assign permissions and ensuring human error doesn't happen. It's difficult to assist board admins or board users without access. It would be great to have a Super/Master Admin role which will automatically be assigned with Admin rights.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thanks so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear about the shout out for the Customer Success and Support teams. I will be sure to pass along your regards. Please continue to work with your CSM to discuss any challenges you are having, so we can quickly address those for you.

OnBoard Product Review

Catherine P.
Museen & Institutionen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel my experience has been quite good. The OnBoard customer service and representatives are wonderful, reply quickly to questions, make themselves available for help, and even reach out to see how things are going. Having a great customer service team means a great deal to me who has to create materials and be ready to show others how to access and use the materials during meetings. And, once I got the hang of the product, I quickly realized how to take shortcuts and feel that creating materials in the portal is very easy to do and intuitive.

Vorteile: I like the ease and functionality of this product. Once learned, the product seems intuitive to user needs and easily navigated to create necessary materials, access the materials, and be able to utilize tools to enhance user experience.

Nachteile: At first, it seems I had to hunt around for what I needed to do to create meeting materials. It took me a little longer than expected to get the hang of creating materials and feeling comfortable using the tools and nuances provided.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! Sounds like you are off on your way now that implementation is done, but if you ever need anything, please let us know. Otherwise, I'm glad ease of use is coming across for you and that it's working well for you.

(Almost) Perfect App for Boards and Committees

Aaron B.
Chief Operating Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to upload all of our board and committee documentation in one place. This makes it exceptionally easy to update and share with anyone who has access. We no longer have to print out hundreds of pages for meetings or the Board Orientation Manual. Using OnBoard has allowed us to navigate through our meetings much more fluidly. The more we've used it, the easier it is to leverage.

Vorteile: Plenty of room for expansion should the need arise. Extremely feature-filled. Easy but secure log-on (multi-factor identification). Passageways customer satisfaction team seems responsive to our suggestions and needs and incorporates/updates with some frequency.

Nachteile: Not the most intuitive in the world to navigate but has improved over time. Wish the screen re-sizing options were somehow less clumsy/clunky. Printing documents or agendas still requires multiple steps.

von Passageways an 22.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! We will take almost perfect, so thank you. We are always trying to innovate and push things to the next level for you. Otherwise, we are glad that you are happy.

Electronic Meetings

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Diane P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1. Allows for my providers to access and review materials prior to meetings
2. Allows the facilitator to project meeting materials via Apple TV and other AV
3. Easy to use

Nachteile: OnBoard works very well for our needs. No cons.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you have no cons for our software. Ease of use is always top of mind and will continue to be. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Straightforward and Simple

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Karen C.
Assistant Company Secretary
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a consultancy organisations providing governance and company secretarial solutions. OnBoard solves the problem of having to print, copy and collate packs and send by post and allows last minute changes to be made in one place for everyone with access to papers. I use OnBoard to support board and committee meetings for three different organisations, the users of all of which have been delighted with the product.

Vorteile: Key functions of OnBoard, such as creating meetings, agendas and meeting packs for Directors to support their decision making, are extremely straightforward and easy to use. This takes away the difficulty and time of having to introduce change to new users, who are instantly aware and easily persuaded of the benefit of having all their important information in one place.
The resources section is an ideal place for housing Directors induction materials.

Nachteile: I dislike the permissions function which I have to consistently check is functioning according to requirement.

von Passageways an 18.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that you are finding the software perfect for you and that your Directors are enjoying it as well. As for the permissions, that sounds like a bug, which I will bring up with Product.

Moving on OnBoard was an excellent choice!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Clare J.
Clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We moved to OnBoard from a different online board portal and difference is astounding. We compared numerous other providers and OnBoard stood out instantly. The support and customer service from day one has been exemplary, all our queries, suggestions and requests have been taken ‘on board’. The team are one step ahead and are often informing us of developments that we can incorporate that we hadn’t previously considered. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company or the product.

Vorteile: This product is so user friendly for both admin and users. Its clear, concise and does everything we need plus more which has helped develop the way in which we work. Our users are much more engaged with this product and it makes the process of running meetings much smoother.

Nachteile: I have no complaints - this product is so useful.

von Passageways an 16.10.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad to read that you aren't having any challenges with the software. It's also great to read that you are finding our update useful and that ease of use is really coming across for you.

Good experience

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Steve S.
Advancement Communications Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has made our meeting preparation much easier. We no longer send materials by way of multiple attachments to multiple emails. We also don't copy and print materials that are promptly recycled following the meetings. The product is easy to use, and we've had success getting board members with all ranges of tech savvy to use OnBoard.

Vorteile: It's easy to set up meetings, easy to navigate from the end-user side, and can be used on a computer or tablet. Our board members weren't going to embrace this if it was a pain in the neck to use. Some of them had a little trouble with getting the account set up, but any issues were handled quickly. Most people got in and got started with no problem.

Nachteile: The invites expire after a week, and we would frequently need to re-send invites to join the portal when board members didn't act on them quickly enough.

OnBoard Review

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Malissa B.
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are new to OnBoard, using it just with a beta group at our last board meeting. We intend a full roll-out to the board at our next meeting in a few months. I have been very impressed with the product so far. In addition, the support I've received as far as training goes has been very helpful in getting our portal established.

Vorteile: I like the ease of creating meetings and then making changes and edits to those meetings. Having changes updated immediately and for those changes to be readily available is very important to us as we go through our book building process. Before using OnBoard, something as minor as a meeting location change would require emails to committee members, etc. Now, we just have to update the meeting in OnBoard and the information is accurate and up-to-date.

Nachteile: I would like more controls when it comes to the PDF version of the board book. Having the ability to add a bookmark or something to a page, where you can access it in a flash, would be helpful. Maybe this option is available and I just haven't figured it out yet.

von Passageways an 26.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming through for you and that you've changed your whole processes to better accommodate it. There are options to make annotations or notes and then search them. Maybe that would help? Either way, I will be sure to bring up a "bookmark" feature to Product.

Great Choice

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Alexa D.
Business Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Board meeting materials have been easy to distribute, Executive Assistants enjoy using the software.

Vorteile: Ease of use! We use this software for meeting material management across multiple hospital boards of varying demographics. Regardless of the audience, it's been impeccably seamless to introduce this platform.

Nachteile: It's been a bit tricky to follow enhancement tickets and see those suggestions/asks through.

von Passageways an 26.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so happy that ease of use for everyone is really coming across. As for the updates and understanding them, please be sure let your Customer Success Manager know, so we can better help.

BGSU Foundation

Sarah B.
Special Assistant to the Vice President
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, as the administrator, i think this is a great tool. It saved me time in sending and re-sending documents through email. It has forced our Board members to be more accountable. It is truly a great resource.

Vorteile: - the ability to customize what users can see (assign specific people to each meeting)
- being able to make meetings visible at different stages of readiness
- the ability to house historic documents for users to access on their own
- it works great on an ipad

Nachteile: - as an administrator, it can be difficult to understand what the user is seeing or what they are experiencing
- I wish you could update a users email address without having to start over as a new user
- some of my board members find the abundance of options confusing - downloading the book vs. viewing the meetings, using the writing and editing tools, etc.
- i wish there was a "general" invite/rsvp option. I would love to be able to some how make an itinerary of all the meetings and events taking place during their board meetings, and the board member could rsvp to which they are attending or not. They could even let me know if they will need a hotel room and if they have any dietary needs.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! Sorry you are having some challenges. I think that surveys might help with identifying hotel needs and dietary restrictions. Otherwise, I'm so glad you are finding the customization and accessibility helpful.

Easy to use and a great value.

Vanessa F.
Executive Secretary
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I reviewed six other companies when searching for new software for our company. When I did the demo for OnBoard I kept thinking that this software seems so easy and that I must be missing something. The more I reviewed and played around with the software the happier I was. OnBoard has not only been a huge time saver, but has made meeting preparation and follow up so much easier. The pricing was also far better than the other options I reviewed.

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive. The ease of the drag and drop feature to upload documents is really a time saver when populating meetings. Our Board of Directors have various levels of technical expertise and all found OnBoard to be quite easy to use. The mark up/comment tools are especially helpful.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints about OnBoard. The software I previously used was very labor intensive and did not flow nearly as well.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

From day one, the attention I have received from the team has been second to none!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Lisa A.
Executive Director of Corporate Relations
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Please see my review comments

Vorteile: There are numerous things I like about this software! I appreciate how easy the software is to use. It has saved me hours of compiling paper documents for a board book. I can upload information as it comes to me in multiple file formats, and can reorganize the documents within the book effortlessly. When I first started using OnBoard, there were a few features that I had on my "wish list" (I wish it could do "x")--and the developers are so on top of things that I have seen many of my wishes come true as implemented features. They continually refresh the software to make it easier--not add extra steps like you can find with other software. And most of all, I value the immediate attention and service I receive from the team. They always pick up my call, and have an answer or solution ready.

Nachteile: There's a few minor things that could be tweaked, but overall it's an easy, clear and efficient system that has saved hundreds of hours and resource time and reduced the risk of mailing board books to members that live outside of our immediate area.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! We are thrilled that this is a big time-saver for you, and I have passed along your compliments to the Support and Customer Success teams.

OnBoard Improved our Organizational Governance

Jessica W.
Executive Services Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I manage the governance of 10 boards and committees within our organization. OnBoard has allowed consistency across all of our entities. The implementation was easy and users of all demographics have been able to transition easily.
It is great to be able to update board packets and agendas in real time!

Nachteile: You can track attendance per meeting, but I wish OnBoard could compile attendance over a certain timeframe.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! That's a huge amount of board and committees, so I'm glad OnBoard was able to give you some consistency and make your life easier.

Simple and Effective Board Managment

Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Sean C.
Chief Technology Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OnBoard has completely revolutionised the way we organise and hold board meetings. Due to the nature of our organisation, our trustees and board sub-committees hold a large number of meetings throughout the year. In the past, this caused a huge amount of overhead for our Company Secretary and EA's who organise the meetings, put together board packs, etc. OnBoard provides us with an easy to use platform for our admins to organise these meetings, create board packs, hold votes/approvals, and obtain signatures when necessary. What would previous take days our hours, now takes minutes.

Vorteile: Overall, the simplicity of OnBoard is it's strongest feature. With minimal training, our admins were able to quickly begin creating meetings and board packs. Simply put, OnBoard is a highly effective system that does exactly what we need it to do, without a mass of unnecessary features. It's also worth commenting on the strength of Passageways customer support. Our account manager worked very closely with us through every step of the implementation process, helping us with the initial setup of the system as well as training for our admins. Passageways also setup a number of training sessions for our Trustees, ensuring they were completely comfortable using the platform before go-live, which has lead to a high level of user adoption.

Nachteile: There is very little to dislike, however the left to right menu layout may be slightly confusing to some users who may be more familiar with a traditional top-down/webpage layout.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! We really try to make ease of use our top priority when incorporating updates into our software. Our Customer Success Team was thrilled by the huge compliment as well.

Great Product! A MUST

Tanya K.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Board members find it helpful to find board materials and other resources at the touch of their computer, phones, and/or tablets. I am able to keep our board well informed with one piece of software. Allows our board and officers to be more efficient and effective at board meetings.

Vorteile: Ease of to set-up
Ease of use on the side of our board members/users
Mobility

Nachteile: There is really nothing that I can think of for how we use it.

von Passageways an 8.11.2019

Great product if you take advantage of it

Mandy C.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great experience overall. I am steadily trying to encourage the use of the this platform with the associates because there are so many options that we are not utilizing (i.e. approvals, surveys, etc.)

Vorteile: Having everything in one place, available to whomever you need. It's easily accessible and has just enough security parameters. I love the 'download book' feature, as a lot of the time, I keep the books for my own records and to distribute via email, if needed.

Nachteile: A pain point of mine, which may just be my internet connection, is that sometimes when I load a document in, it'll say 'file upload complete' but then when I open the heading, it's not there. I have to log out/back in in order for me to see if come up. Also, I've already submitted this to your team, but I would like to ability to select multiple attachments to be able to move them under a different section.

von Passageways an 22.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad it's been a real time-saver for you and that you are finding it easy to use. Otherwise, that may be a bug on our end, but I will check with Product. If you run into it again, please let your Customer Success Manager know.

Hidden Gem

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Stephanie C.
Executive Assistant to the Board of Directors
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The training and support staff are top-notch. I work with a very experienced board and several have commented that it is one of the better portals they have encountered. I always get a REAL PERSON within a few seconds of calling their support line and they have ALWAYS been able to answer my questions. They take feature requests seriously. I highly recommend them for any board looking to have a better environment for communication and collaboration.

Vorteile: I researched more than 15 portals before deciding to go with OnBoard. The price and ease of use made the decision very easy for us. It is a clean and intuitive interface with lots of power behind the scenes.

Nachteile: There are some features like alphabetizing by Last Name or First Name that change depending on which page you are on in the portal which adds some confusion. I'd like the Dashboard design to allow for more more customization.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Ease of use will always be a top priority for us when making updates. We definitely appreciate the suggestion, and I will pass that along to our Product team. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager.

Lund Loves OnBoard!

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Carla G.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to OnBoard, our board was exhausted and overwhelmed by the amount of paperwork they were receiving in their board packets. The board packets were averaging around 75-100 pages, and when you have 20 board members, they would take hours to print. It was a big waste of time and expenses. Creation of the board packet was an entirely separate time-sucker, as the Table of Contents had to constantly be adjusted. Since the portal, not only have the board appreciated the lack of paper and the convenience of being able to click to what they need, but we have saved hundreds in staff pay (and frustration!) of creating manual board packets!

Vorteile: OnBoard's Resource option has proven to be so valuable for our agency. We do not have an intranet or any one central location that board and staff can communicate and share documents, and the documents are constantly being updated. The Resource library has been great to keep the most updated documents all in one place.
The customer service is impeccable!! Their team is very helpful, receptive, and very competent. The rep has been great to work with.

Nachteile: There's not much negative to say about OnBoard. It is reasonably priced and though they have been making many updates lately, it is because they are listening to their customer's needs.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thanks for your glowing review! Using the Resource Library can be such a huge asset, and I'm glad to hear how much it's helped. I will be sure to send your compliments to the Support and Customer Success teams.

Easy and Economical

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Sandy R.
Sr. Executive Assistant to CEO
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of the biggest benefits of OnBoard is the ability to make last minute changes to documents and re-load to the portal and knowing our board has the most current version of a document.

Vorteile: The board portal was easy to launch to our end-users who have varying degrees of computer aptitude. As the administrator I find building the agenda and uploading documents to be straight forward and quick. We love the ability to make last minute changes to our documents and upload to the portal without worrying about re-printing an actual paper board book. OnBoard gives our company ease of mind of keeping our documents secure by not having a paper board book in circulation. We also like the fact that OnBoard is an economical solution for distributing our board documents to the board in a fast and secure method.

Nachteile: Some of their documentation could be written better. I find it sometimes difficult to search the administrator guide for answers. However, they do have wonderful online tutorials as well as a Q&A section where I find the answers. If I still can't find what I'm looking for, then I contact their technical support group.

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thank you so mThank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! Ease of use and security are always top of mind when incorporating new features, and we try to make sure that it does what it needs to for you. We appreciate the feedback on the manual as well.uch for your review!

Super excited about OnBoard!

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Kim C.
Vibe Enthusiast
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been fantastic! We are fortunate to have their executive on our side; they are wonderful at explaining our options and finding solutions to our specific needs. I personally create the Board packets, and my time has freed up significantly with OnBoard. It's just so easy to use! I'm very excited to see how our OnBoard platform evolves and makes our lives even more efficient than it already has.

Vorteile: This software allows us to provide a much needed one-stop-shop for our Board and Supervisory Committee members. Since OnBoard can be put on any device, our Board is able to securely review the packets well in advance of the meeting, which has really shortened our meetings and eliminated printing large packets. We also love that the Board has all of the resources they need in one location and that they can even sign the minutes and other documents right within OnBoard. More to come!

Nachteile: What I like least about the program is that we have not fully utilized the features yet... but that's on us! Looking forward to the day when our OnBoard is being fully utilized (although Passageways is constantly coming up with new solutions, so this day may never come - absolutely not a complaint).

von Passageways an 29.8.2019

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to hear that the "any device, anytime" features are helpful to your credit union and that we can be your one-stop-shop. If you need anything or additional training for your team, let us know.

First Year of OnBoard

Cheryl C.
Executive Services Manager
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We switched from another platform that was clunky and difficult for board members and senior leadership to navigate. OnBoard is easy for them to use and easy to administer. In addition, switching to OnBoard resulted in almost a 50% cost savings. Finally, our CEO sits on two boards that utilize OnBoard and he doesn't have to use multiple user names.

Nachteile: SO far nothing yet. The platform is easy to use. The help function could be a little more helpful - I would like to search for a word and get all results rather than a manual.

von Passageways an 22.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you haven't found any cons to using the software. If you ever do or find yourself stuck, we are here 24/7/365 for any questions or additional training.