Über Jane

Komplette Praxismanagementlösung mit Buchung, Terminplanung, Abrechnung und Diagrammerstellung.

Erfahre mehr über Jane

This is much more efficient. Customer support is also excellent and response time is great.

The downside of trying to be a system for everyone means that at some point it might become too difficult to use, or difficult to learn, especially as Jane becomes popular in other countries.

Bewertungen zu Jane

Jane hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 344 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jane bereits verwendet?

Kayle
Kayle
Owner in Kanada

Best Clinic Software 10/10 Recommendation

Kommentare: Jane is invaluable to my business. My clients can book on line with ease. I can build their client profiles, chart, keep track of billing and print out a multitude of reports all very easily. I look forward to each new feature or update that jane keeps coming out with.

I love how easy and intuitive Jane is when learning new aspects of the software. The customer service support staff are very quick to help problem solve or send you in the right direction. Jane university is incredibly helpful when trying to problem solve your self or learn new aspects of the software. The integration with Telus has saved so much time for me daily, it really adds up. I also love the ability to use Jane payments so clients can use credit cards to pay.

I wish there was an option to keep canceled appointments viewable in your schedule. Maybe similar to the wait list feature. You just click on it and it pops up to show you the clients that canceled that day.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kayle, Wow! Thank you for your 10/10 recommendation and all the stars. I love that you've had a chance to chat with our support team and explore Jane university. I'm also hearing that you've been enjoying Jane's insurance features and integrated payment processing! I have some good news - there is a way to view canceled appointments in your schedule. Just navigate to the Schedule and select the little wheel in the bottom right-hand corner. Go ahead and click the toggle beside "Canceled" and voila! You can turn it on and off as needed :) Thanks for being a part of Jane's story Kayle. Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

Melissa
Psychologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NO EHR Company has customer service better than Jane!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: No EHR can be all things to all people, but Jane comes close.

Their top notch customer service- always prompt, helpful and friendly. Example: Once when I had a specific billing question, they went into a dummy account and did a video so I could see, step by step, exactly what to do- then they emailed it so I could look at it on my own time. Other times, they will email screen shots. Quickly available on phone, chat, or email.

I am not computer savvy so I have had lots of questions but they always provide easy to understand, step by step instructions.

letzte Woche

Oh my gosh, this review made our day. Thank you for this incredible review of Jane, Melissa. It sounds like you’ve been through the ringer with trying to get records which we’re sorry to hear about, but we’re so glad and grateful that you’re with Jane. Hearing that our support has impressed you, especially with those super helpful videos, means so much as our awesome Support Team is one of our cornerstones and something we believe sets us apart. Remember we've always got your back if you ever have a question! Looking forward to hopefully many more years of working together with you. -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Elysia
Registered Clinical Counsellor in Kanada

Jane Helped Defraud my Private Practice

Kommentare: I guess it is disappointing that a client was able to defraud my new therapy business using Jane. And even more disappointing when you look at how this fraud went:1.The client ran a credit card scam stating that the purchased services from companies they went to were fraudulent and got money back for services they used.2.The company (mine and others) had to prove the charges were legitimate.3.Trusting Jane I followed their instructions and provided Jane, with the client session notes, and invoices to show legitimacy as Jane advised in previous emails, “When this happens with Jane Payments, Jane acts as a "middle-man" between your business and the disputing cardholder's bank; we stand in your corner and do our best to help you build a strong dispute response.” And as noted “the patient's bank is the decider when it comes to the outcome - Jane does not have the ability to have involvement PAST UPLOADING the evidence you provide” 4.So there I was with my trust in Jane to upload the clear evidence that I had the sessions, did the work, and deserved to be paid. 5.Then the client targeted me again through the Better Business Bureau, to reattempt to get money from my business through harrassements and false claims. BBB saw the evidence and threw out as false.6.Throughout Jane's process I was never given a way to interact with the cardholders bank and plead my case. I was given false support as Jane is the “middle-man” that I trusted... here we are with a loss of $880.00

When I started out as student counsellor I worked in offices that used Jane, it was nice looking. So right away I trusted Jane when I was ready to open a Private Practice, I recommended them to others as the emails were kind, help, and always sounded like they had your back. Getting the hang of it was like any other software it wasn't hard had very few hiccups.

After using it for a year I learned that the kind supportive facade was just a front. It claims to be "hassle free" and have "simple billing" yet setting up direct insurance billing wasn't hassle free as it was hard. Yet I trusted that payments were at least secure for myself and my clients. And they were fine until there was a problem with a credit card company. After a year of finally getting the practice full and getting the hang of running a private practice. One of my past client's ran a credit card fraud scam, and Jane helped then hassle free. I was out $880.00 by the end of it. And that only stopped because I cut Jane's access to my account. They refunded the credit card scam after having redacted notes and bills of all the sessions, and then charged me to do it. So I ask you after that would you stay with Jane? No, Jane helped the client defraud me. My specific feedback would be to do a better job “supporting” the companies that trust you and pay you to handle their secure transactions by actually "having their back" with these fraudulent claims. I still have yet to see any proof that my information was even shown to the credit card company for all I know it went to some, really kind sounding Jane Support person's email and was never given to credit card company.

vor 11 Monaten

Ali here, co-founder and Co-CEO of Jane. Capterra limits response length, so unfortunately this will be a shorter response, but I added more detail on your FB and Google reviews. Infuriatingly, this return would have happened in the same way regardless of what processor you were using. Industry average shows that merchants win less than 20% of disputes - while the guidance that Jane provides during the dispute process has helped Jane Payments customers with a 43% win rate. But I hear you that for you this is 100% loss. We fulfill our "help the helpers" mission by helping you navigate this process as a guide during this dispute process. Frustratingly, this process - even with guidance, is not always fair. Legitimate services should win the dispute but that is not always the case. Your anger over injustice is valid. This is one more challenge that small businesses face - helping small clinics succeed is deeply rooted as our mission. I really wish things had gone your way.

Hillary
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Chart

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's the best EHR I have ever used! I recommend to all my colleagues.

The charting is so quick and easy. We love the online booking and patient portal.

I wish we could respond back to their texts when confirming the appointment.

vor 2 Tagen

So much great feedback here, Hillary! Thank you so much for the kind words, and for being part of our community. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying Jane, especially the charting and online booking as those are two of our original features and two we just love. We hear you about the ability to respond to appointment reminders - it sounds a two-way street to communicate with your patients, especially about their appointments, would make things a lot easier for you. It’s not something we have a solution for yet, but patient communication is on our radar, so it will be exciting when we have some news to share around that. We’ll continue to work to make Jane better and better, and please keep the feedback and helpful conversation coming. -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Sierra
Chiropractic physician in USA

The only software I'd consider

Kommentare: Can't imagine using anyone else for right now.

Jane's competitors don't seem to hold a candle to Jane. Most of my peers prefer Jane even with its current drawbacks. I appreciate the low fees and high frequency of updates and improvements and great caring customer support.

I don't even use the charting system unfortunately. I wish it integrated with more things. I wish billing insurance was easier. I wish a lot of things haha

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Sierra, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am thrilled to hear you feel cared for by our support team and that the frequent updates are helpful! We are always interested in learning about our customer's needs to ensure the updates and improvements made are genuinely helpful That said, I would love to learn more about areas you feel are drawbacks or why you aren't currently utilizing the charting features. You can voice your needs for new features or improvements to existing features on the Feature Request board (if you haven't already), which I will link below! Insurance Billing is never a fun task, but I am happy to share that we are wrapping up the beta testing for Integrated Insurance Billing features! This will definitely make Insurance Billing a little easier (dare I say fun?). Stay tuned for that announcement. Thank you for choosing Jane, we are so thrilled to have you. -Kim on Behalf of Jane https://janeapp.canny.io/

Catherine
Owner and Admin in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a fantastic experience with Jane!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding! We have had nothing but friendly support from the very beginning. And the fact that it is so intuitive is also wonderful especially since we are not very tech savvy!

Everything! The price, the ease of setting up and the user friendly nature.

We haven't run into anything yet that we don't like!

vor 2 Wochen

Wow, what a delightful review of Jane, Catherine. Thank you! Hearing that so many things about Jane struck a chord with you is so exciting to hear about because these are the types of experiences we want to provide to all of the clinics and small business owners like yourself that use Jane. I hope we can continue to make things easier for you and those you help, and please continue to share your feedback. :) -Caitlin, on behalf of the Jane team

Phillip
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent EHR and even better customer service.

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Without a flaw thus far. Better than the competition I left.

The customer support is fantastic. Questions are always answered within the time limit set and the answers are clear and thorough. I love how easy it is to use and the help manual is easy to navigate.

Jane has yet to make me think twice or have a moment where I was denied an action I wanted to do in the platform.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Phillip, Thanks for taking the time to post your review! Hearing about your flawless experience and seeing those 5 stars is such a delight. This is definitely a review I will be sharing with the rest of the team. Making the decision to switch, and get started with software can feel like a big hurdle, but I am so glad to hear you are finding Jane easy use, and that our team has provided fantastic support! We are so glad you chose to join the Jane community :slightly_smiling_face: -Kim on Behalf of Jane

Beverly
Psychotherapist in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Jane is fabulous!

Jane is my personal secretary, and frees me up to do my own work.

No cons. I don't even use all of the features of Jane, as there are so many more features available.

vor 2 Wochen

What a great review to read, Beverly! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback in such a fun but kind way...it's an honor for Jane to take on such an important role in your clinic! We're lucky that you came over to Jane and I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed not only your experience with Jane so far, but with our support team as well. I hope we can continue to help you grow and help you help your clients. :)

Shig
Massage therapist in Kanada

Great for any organization

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely great. I think it is one of the best programmed app.

Aside from having so many features which was a bit challenging to figure out, jane has everything a practice needs.

The fees are on the higher end compare to other apps.

letzte Woche

Oh, Shig, thank you for the kind words. And a big congrats on opening your own business! I totally understand where you’re coming from, Jane has an ever-growing list of features that does create a bit of a learning curve, but it’s one that our support team is happy to help walk you through. As for fees, I'd be curious to hear more about this feedback to fully understand and chat through your concerns, so if you want to chat more just send us a message to support@jane.app. Regardless, we're so happy to hear that you’ve got things mostly settled and are enjoying Jane. and hope we can continue to help you run and grow with your practice. Thanks so much for being part of the Jane community. <3 -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Asha
RMT in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great platform, too expensive for a small business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive experience. Customer support usually gets back to me within a day or two.

Ease of use. All the templates. The ease of billing.

It is too expensive for me. I see 16pt per month in my practice, so do not qualify for the helper rate, but still can't justify the regular cost for that size of practice.

letzte Woche

Hey Asha. Thanks sharing your thoughts with us in this review. I'm really glad to hear that you've found Jane to be a great platform and had a positive experience with our customer support. That's what we're all about! But I also get that the price point is a bit steep for your practice and understand where you're coming from. It's always a bit of a juggling act providing the value a small business needs while also fitting within a budget; we want to provide an experience that saves our customers time, stress, and even money with all of the features we offer but realize that not all smaller businesses need all of the bells and whistles. While Jane may not be a good fit for your practice at this time, I’m hoping that we may cross paths again in the future when there may be more suitable options for your needs. -Caitlin, on behalf of the Jane team.

Mandi
Owner/Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to set up, all inclusive, easy to use, great design

Kommentare: Having the scheduling, payment, auto-reminders, patient info, online scheduling--basically having everything I need in one place has been a dream. As a solo-preneur this has been a life saver for me!

Easy to set up and use, intuitive design, love that I can customize colors/branding, and have multiple locations. I like having access to templates but also the ability to edit them or create my own. Customer service is excellent, though honestly, besides a little help with initial set up, I've only had to contact them once in the first 6 months of using it.

In addition to 1:1 patient appointments, I offer workshops and trainings. I wish I could set up registration for these a little differently instead of it looking like a patient class, and would prefer a link to send people to register JUST for that workshop, instead of sending them to my calendar.

Antwort von Jane Software

Oh Dr. Murtaugh, Your "pros" here is probably the nicest write up of Jane that I've ever seen. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share your experience. And I sent you a follow up email yesterday with some information on how you can jump directly to the classes registration area since every URL in the booking process is unique. Let me know if the email didn't come through :) I'm so glad that you're part of the Jane community - I ran through your instagram feed and your website and the work you're doing is impressive and so so helpful. Well done! You are one powerful solo-preneur and I'm so glad Jane can be part of your Team. Alison - Co-Founder

Peter
Owner/acupuncturist in USA

Jane App is an amazing Practice Management System

Kommentare: I just wanted to take a moment and share how much I appreciate Jane and the whole team. They are an amazing, top-rate organization and their support and customer service are second to none! Their openness to feedback and constant improvements in performance and function make it a pleasure to use the system. My patients love the user experience too!
Thank you Jane for always going above and beyond!

Integrated EHR, scheduling, billing, accounting functions, integrations with other apps/programs that are highly customizable for every individual or business

I would love to see an expansion of the "intake form" feature that would allow customized language for follow up forms to patients such as pain and function surveys, updates of personal/insurance information (I think most clinics do this on a yearly basis), etc. I currently send different surveys regularly, and I use the intake form function for this. Unfortunately, the language is set for new patient intake paperwork. It would be nice to have even just one more category for "Updates" or something like that.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Peter! What a nice review to read today. I'm so glad to hear that you and Jane are enjoying working together :) Patient Reported Outcome Measures is a great feature request. So many fun and helpful features we could add here, and it's something we're excited about too! Updating insurance information regularly is a great call too. We're doing some development around insurance info collection right now actually - and I'll add this idea of regular updates to the list. We do have "expiring intake forms" which could currently work here (if you create one just for insurance info and set it to expire after 1 year, Jane will automatically send a new one if they book in again after a year of the form being completed). Such good thoughts Peter. Thanks for sharing. And your comments about the team are so appreciated. Thanks for being part of the Jane story Peter. We're lucky to have you. Alison - Co-Founder

Sandra
Registered Psychologist in Kanada

Jane App for solo practice

Kommentare: Decreased workload with appointment reminders and payment collection options
Great reports for my accountant and for taxes
Keeps all chart notes and documents in one place
Integrated Telehealth included
They seem to be constantly improving my experience with upgrades
Excellent help section, but also quickly respond to emails and phone calls

CUSTOMER SERVICE is excellent: highly responsive, respectful and effective Company is responsive to feedback and is continuously updating Seriously decreases my workload and increases my efficiency

Steep learning curve when getting started (but so many features)

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Dr. Young, Thanks for writing out this review of Jane. It's such a pleasure to hear where you're finding success with Jane in your practice (and where we can improve!). I'm also really glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our support team - we feel so privileged to be working with a Jane community filled with practitioners like you! I'm going to share your review with the team because it's so encouraging to hear this type of feedback. I especially love to hear that you're working with Jane as a solo practice - I love it when Jane can give you a bit of a "co-worker" when you're practicing on your own. Sometimes that can feel a bit lonely. Thanks again for this lovely review Dr. Young. Alison - Co-Founder

Devon
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great Canadian made booking software

Kommentare: Overall we enjoyed using Jane App and was able to set it up for our specific needs. We loved being able to support a more locally owned business when choosing their service. Their customer support was good but was also delayed for up to 1 to 2 days at times. Their online help menu was very helpful at times.

We went with Jane initially because it was a Canadian based company had a great review from another float center we had consulted with. The mobile side of this software was very easy to use and navigate. It was easy to adapt it to our needs of running a float center; the app is intended for practitioner style business. (Chiro, massage, etc)

Does not have membership style functions or being able to have a single service token compared to a dollar value on someones account. Does not send out auto emails at different pre-determined intervals or other areas within the software.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Devon, I love the patriotism! Thanks for your Canadian Support :) We are just about to implement a new "packages" feature that might be helpful to you! If you missed the summer feature showcase you can see a preview of how they will work: https://vimeo.com/452703248 Just follow the time stamp for packages down in the description of the video. And I'd love to hear more about the type of auto emails you're looking for - the "Ratings and Reviews" feature (also in that video I linked to above) might be what you're after? Coming soon too!! I hope you have a lovely week Devon, and thanks for taking the time to tell us a bit about your story with Jane. Alison - Co-Founder

Brett
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice

Kommentare: Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time. for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing 3-4 CPT codes per visit). This has caused me to have to send 200-300 page billing reports to attorneys after treating these patients for several months...or worse to insurance companies or only accept it by FAX or snail mail which gets expensive for paying for fax pages / print and ink and mail. PLEASE UPDATE TO HAVE ITEMIZED RECEIPTS OR FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS! Then this EHR will be perfect.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Dr. Brett, I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here! I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts and I really appreciated the clear and thorough report you gave on why it's not perfect for the way your run your practice (yet!). When Jane gets these reviews I am always really inspired to earn any missing stars and address any cons, so thanks for taking the time to both share your experience and educate our team when you're finding areas where Jane could be more helpful. I really truly appreciate that. I know we sent you a follow up email about this a few weeks ago, so let me know if you have further questions! Alison -(Co-Founder)

Amanda
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!

Kommentare: I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

Antwort von Jane Software

Good morning Dr. Amanda, What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you! A little tip for schedule viewing, if you click the number keys on the keyboard you can reduce the number of days in your view. So from the main schedule, click "2" to see only the next 2 days, "3" to see 3 days etc. I know it's not quite the condensed view you're looking for to make booking into the future easier, but it could get rid of the blank weekdays for your upcoming weekend. It's also not a default but I wonder if you'd like to play around with it anyway. https://jane.app/guide/staff-profiles/keyboard-shortcuts Welcome to Jane! Alison - (Co-Founder)

JEANNIE
RMT in Kanada

Best App!

Kommentare: Basically, I can navigate fine with what I need to do on a daily basis. Switching from hands-on massage therapy to the Jane app can be a bit of a challenge, but I get better all the time. I love the support and everyone I have spoken to on calls has been terrific!

I like the use of colours for bookings and the many features, like how I can save files to a profile etc.

Sometimes, quite often I find it hard to navigate through the Reports. Most likely because I don't use them much. I find it dificult to navigate payments with insurance companies especially when they do not cover the full amount or don't pay at all because the client needs a dr. note. Then I have to make changes.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Jeannie! We're so happy you came back to Jane once you started your solo practice. I love Jane's treatment colours too... we have 10 options now! My personal favourite is Tangerine. We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). I hope you will continue to lean on our team for support as you navigate some tricky insurance billing. Plus, if you have any suggestions for new features that would make billing easier, we'd love to hear from you on our public customer feature request site: https://janeapp.canny.io/ Thanks for the review, Jeannie. We're thankful for you. Maddie On Behalf of the Jane Team

Jacqueline
Director of Operations in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners

Kommentare: Jane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.

The program is nice looking and fairly simple.

Jane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you shouldn't have restrictions on applying or unapplying payments. And while we do give warnings (since book keepers don't love it) you can back date your changes if needed. Creating refunds by mistake is something I'd like to fix from the outset. I'd love to know why it's happening so often that it's a problem for your practice. Perhaps there's something there that we can fix from our side. I'll send you an email to see what we can do here! Otherwise we do have more granular permissions coming up, so you have more options for staff! Alison - Co-Founder

Karen R
director in USA

Using Jane

Kommentare: I've been doing 'forensic tracking' of old VA claims. It's a tedious data entry process, but the results have been very satisfactory.
We plan on training patients to recognize that we can deliver Chinese Medicine through telemed, and Jane's telemed service is so simple and easy, which is going to help.

Jane has been a fantastic 'staff member'. Scheduling is a breeze, tracking payments - especially VA payments - is incredibly useful and easy, especially compared to my old, clunky spreadsheet method. Best of all is the telemed feature. I'm also deeply appreciative of Jane's Covid-19 pre-screen process, which has simplified our patient entry. I've copied that template into a new chart template, so that practitioners can screen, on arrival, those patients who forget or are not computer savvy, also simplifying patient entry.

I would like to have more flexibility in designing patient communications (eg being able to format text), and in designing chart notes that fit on one page. Like any database, being able to access help depends on knowing what questions to ask. That's been a *bit* annoying, but if I really get stuck, I just send an email to Jane, and always get a response within 24 hours. We may go back and forth a bit, but I'm almost always satisfied by the results.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for this review today! I just LOVE that you think of Jane as a staff member - part of the team. That's so great. And happy to hear that insurance tracking has been easier for you since you hired Jane. ;) One of my little secrets for searching Jane's guides is to user Google. Google has indexed them all - so if you go to Google and search your question (or keywords) with "Jane App" you will get really relevant and helpful results from our guide. But we'll keep working on making that search easier! For example searching "merging patients Jane App" on Google should get you the guide you're looking for. I'm so glad we get to work together Karen - and so excited that the Online Appointments and covid screening features have helped your practice over the past few months. So glad you've joined the Jane Community. Looking forward to continuing to work together. Alison - Co-Founder

Tabitha
Acupuncturist in USA

Best EHR Ever!

Kommentare: Jane App not only had an amazing product, it has an amazing and friendly team - always open to software improvement and help if it is needed. I've rarely had issues come up, but when I had a question or an issue, they were instantly there to solve it. They are constantly adding new features and responding directly to client feedback. My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!

I looked for years for a good EHR and Jane was definitely the answer. Being able to draw what I see on a patient right on the chart was a major attraction to me - but it does so much more! I can completely customize soap notes, send intakes confidentially to patients, and bill patients through the software integration. It is logically laid out and relatively intuitive once you get the basics down.

One of the challenges of being a full featured software is that it can take time to learn everything. In the beginning there weren't a lot of video tutorial - just written instructions. Even in the last couple of years Jane has responded with more visuals which I really appreciate. Areas I would love to see them develop in the future: A more robust inventory that allows calculation of COGS.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Tabitha, Oh my - I really appreciate that you've been a part of Jane's journey over the last few years. This part of your review is just so lovely to read: "My life is so much better and I save so much time with this EHR system. It has really made my work and life so much better. Highly recommended!" Thanks for such lovely words - and for inviting Jane into your practice. I'd love to hear about your challenges with COGS - we've made some updates to Jane's inventory management over the last year, and you can enter the sales price, the cost to you, and run the inventory report to show how much you have in stock of each item and how many you've sold in the last 30 days. The product performance report also now shows cost and profit if you've let Jane know how much you purchase price is for the different inventory items. Hope that helps, but let us know if you'd like to run through that with the team. Alison - Co-Founder

Roberto
Acupuncturist, Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

There's really nothing else like this

Kommentare: Jane has made so many things easier and dare I say - enjoyable. I used to dread all of my time spent on the computer, but no longer. From charting to managing payments and scheduling, there's really no comparison to Jane. A little more expensive than some bare bones options out there - but we made up for it (and then some) by simply reducing the # of no-shows. We used to have more than our share of no shows despite our previous software's email reminders. Jane's ability to add both email & text reminder options (WITHOUT added fees for text reminders!!!!) & set things up so the patient's could select the options that work best for them was a godsend. Much fewer no-shows now. Charting is quicker, more efficient and more legible. Customer service (email or phone) is friendly and focused on providing specific answers to my specific questions - no stock answers that sorta kinda maybe apply to my question. It's obvious Jane is the product of a lot of work and development to meet the needs of how real businesses work while also recognizing that all businesses operate differently and could benefit from customization to meet their needs. It sounds kitschy but Jane really does make our clinic & my life better.

Sorry - can't pick just one, but for us the text reminder option (without additional cost) itself made up for the slight difference in cost compared to what we were using before. With text reminders we don't have the amount of no shows or late cancels that we used to. Also - custom charting/templates and ability to modify charts made by others before us, has saved me SO MUCH TIME charting & also made my charts more legible & organized. I'm embarrassed it took us so long to switch

It's so advanced compared to what I was used to that I got a bit overwhelmed at first. Fortunately, the various videos, articles, phone support, demo clinic (where I could play with various settings etc) and online meeting support was phenomenal with everyone genuinely friendly and focused on helping you without stock replies. Other con is that we had to use a not-so-perfect workaround for tracking groupon & other prepaid packages we sell. However, the good news is they're rolling out a fix for that sometime this fall

Antwort von Jane Software

Oh my word Roberto, This is just too lovely. What an honour to get to read these words today - we shared your whole review with our team so that everyone that helps build and support Jane could read it too. I can't tell you how much your words around Jane's customization makes me smile. Every time we add a feature to Jane we have to make sure it will work in the seemingly MILLIONS of ways people out there like to run their clinics. So you're right that the set up at the beginning is part of "teaching" Jane how things work at your practice and can take some time. I'm glad you found help during that training within our guides and with our support team. I like to think that when you bring on Jane to work in your practice you get a software, a team of cheerleaders AND a community of other Allied Healthcare business owners. And YOU make Jane and OUR life better! I'm at my 1000 character max so can't say more! But thanks again for your kind words. Ali - Co-Founder

Kaila
Administrative Manager & Social Media Director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best software ever!

Kommentare: Training is a breeze with a software like this! So user friendly and beautiful to use everyday! The Jane company is very innovative and are constantly coming up with ways to make things easier, different integrations and what not. I love the simplicity, I love the colours. The online booking system has been awesome for our clinic and our patients. I will also add on the experience with communicating with Jane representatives has been amazing. They e-mail back quickly, are always nice, and explain in detail what's going on with whatever you are inquiring about. In any business its important to have that, they always help me out when I'm stuck!

What I like most is the overall ease of use, its very user friendly for everyone! From taking payments, to tracking the A/R, to day end cashing out, it is so simple as everything is recorded properly. Our therapists would say the charting section is useful with all of the different templates, and our patients would say the online booking system is great as well.

The only feature that I can even think of that would be missing from Jane App is a feature to tell you if someone your booking is already booked in on that day. A pop up saying something like "Heads up! this person is already booked on this day at this time" would be extremely beneficial for our staff! Some patients forget they have an appointment and will go to book in thinking they haven't. This is the only suggestion I could add and would think that I like least is the double booking.. I know Jane will eventually make this because they listen to your suggestions and actually put them into action!

Antwort von Jane Software

Thanks for the lovely review, Kaila :) I love that you've taken the time to let us know about everyone's experience (admin, therapists, patients). Oh- and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team - we love hearing from you! If you haven't already I hope you'll add your vote to the existing feature request to add an Alert for Double Booking into Jane. I will include the link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/alert-for-double-booking Thanks again for sharing and for growing with Jane over the last two years. Here's to the next two! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Anne Marie
RMT/Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love how supportive the Jane team is!

Kommentare: Overall, this has renewed my vigour for running a small business. I can't say enough about how positive my experiences with the customer service team have been. I like that the software is set up to take into account the aspects relating to our professional governing bodies' regulations (in our case the CMTBC) keeping it straighforward and up-to-date.

I love that the Jane app is both very "powerful" but also so reliable. This has revolutionized running my massage therapy practice. Online booking is great for so many reasons... clients love the ease of use and being able to check availability on their terms when it's convenienct for THEM. No waiting for a call-back and playing phone tag. The integration for accepting payment is also really great. Keeping track of things is now straightforward and streamlined. The customer service team is also second to none! If ever there are hiccups, their staff has always been able to help in a timely manner. Their approach is consistently professional and it is actually a pleasure dealing with them because I know they will do their utmost to help.

We had a couple of minor issues getting the payment terminal to connect to our various devices when switching from using Square to Stripe, but it was just a matter of a call to their support team it got resolved. There is a lot more the software can do than what we use it for so it can seem a little overwhelming at first, but they manage to turn any "negatives" into positive customer service experiences.

letztes Jahr

Hi Anne Marie, Thank you so much for your review."Overall, this has renewed my vigor for running a small business." This comment of yours made me smile so big! It sounds like you've been taking advantage of Jane's online booking feature as well as Jane Payments, which is great. I see that you've been in touch with our Support Team, and we've been able to get you set up with your terminal. How are things going now? If you have any questions at all, please do respond back here - I'd love to connect. We totally understand how challenging learning software can be. We love talking to you, so please reach out anytime! I know our support team will really appreciate the kind words you've shared. Have a wonderful week Anne Marie. We're lucky to have you :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Stacey
Owner Director RN PhD Psychotherapist in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would highly recommend

Kommentare: Really great experience with Jane

Customer service is amazing and always expanding what Jane can do

Would like to be able to bill companies and invoice for clinicians in separate functions. Would also like to be able to integrate if a room is busy by a check mark without having to share my full calendar as owner.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Stacey! Our mission is to Help the Helpers and to hear you say 'highly recommend" when talking about Jane reinforces that our team is on the right track to accomplishing exactly that. It really means so much to our entire team. Features to accommodate 3rd Party Invoicing and Advanced Scheduling Capabilities are areas our team is definitely interested in improving. We do have a public feature request board where you can share your ideas or suggestions for feature requests. I would encourage you to share your voice by creating a request or voting/commenting on anything existing! The link to our feature request board can be found here https://janeapp.canny.io/ Thank you for your words and for choosing to be a part of the Jane community! -Kim on Behalf of Jane

Laura
Operations Director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for most practices, just not ours

Kommentare: Great customer service and there are a lot of users, so questions about how Jane can help your practice can easily be answered via social media and their support team. We have a complicated practice, that also includes medical services that are billable to our provincial health insurance, which Jane is not integrated with. We have also added many more services and Jane just could not meet all the needs of our practice effectively. I do still recommend for basic, smaller and practices that are not as complicated in nature.

It is very easy to use and was not difficult to set up practitioners, services and products. The online booking platform is also very patient user-friendly. Report functions are pretty straight forward and I did really like the auto-fill of patient information with intake form completion! The self check-in feature is nice, but would be better if the patient could self complete the appointment as well, right down to the payment. Otherwise, it really doesn't save many steps.

I didn't like how Jane would lock into the last patient when navigating the schedule. It often landed me into the wrong patient's chart or billing information and was quite frustrating. As silly as it is, I hated that there were only 8 colour choices for services. We have so many different services and it was hard to keep them straight. I did also find their 'shift' and 'tagging' functions to be more complicated than they need to be.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Laura! Thank you for leaving those 5 stars, and taking the time to write such a detailed review. I am always a little saddened when a customer leaves Jane, but sometimes it's just not the best fit and it becomes an opportunity for us to learn and grow :slightly_smiling_face: However, I am happy to hear your time with Jane was positive and that you found our support team and Facebook Community group helpful. I might be biased, but I truly believe we have the most amazing customers, who also support Jane's mission to 'Help the Helpers'. As Jane grows and develops new features, I hope you'll keep us in mind- Jane just might be the perfect match down the road. On behalf of the entire Jane team, we wish you the absolute best! -Kim