Über Lightyear

Lightyear ist eine schnelle Kreditorenbuchhaltungssoftware mit Datenextraktion und einem mehrstufigen Genehmigungsprozess.

Erfahre mehr über Lightyear

Easy to use and great for automating your AP process.

Theres is not anything that i don’t like about Lightyear.

Bewertungen zu Lightyear

4,9
4,9

Lightyear hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 142 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lightyear bereits verwendet?

Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Software to Streamline your Accounts Payable Process

Kommentare: I find Lightyear easy to use and I have only had positive feedback from clients.

I love the automation of data extraction and the built in approval process Lightyear has to offer. It helps me to get my clients data correct, having the correct expenses and payables, and it means I can get multiple levels of approvals before the invoice hits the GL.

Sometimes the OCR doesn't work the way I expect, but I know they are constantly improving the software and I'm confident it will be better in future.

Game changer

Kommentare: Fantastic, over the couple of years I have been using the program I have had nothing less than outstanding service from the support team and after initially only using it for my larger clients, it has been an easy decision to bring all my clients across to the platform. The program is intuitive to use and easy to implement and scale up or down depending on the client and approvals process needed.

The invoice approval function was the reason for initially coming across to Lightyear but the statement reconciliation process was a hidden surprise that has enabled my last remaining paper based clients to take the leap to being completely paperless. The integrity of the data being exported to the accounting software is much better than other programs.

My clients who use purchase orders are currently needing to batch together the PO pdf & supplier invoice images before sending to Lightyear which would be amazing if we could either match them up within the app, or issue PO's direct from the app which are then able to be viewed with the supplier invoice.

Jenni
Accounts Payable Officer in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear has made my working life much easier

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Dealing with Lightyear and their staff is an amazing experience. The programs works well and the support staff are fantastic

Lightyear simplifies data entry of our invoices by saving us a massive amount of time and paper

When we export invoices into a csv file to upload into our accounting package, some of the invoices in the csv file do not match the value of the invoice in Lightyear. It's usually only a few cents but I need to cross check every invoice each time I export all csv files against Lightyear.

General Manager in Australien

Failure

Kommentare: Terrible is all i can say to be honest

Nothing to like about light year it is doesn’t work simple

Slow, Unstable, inaccurate ocr of invoices causing excessive manual re-entry of invoices, customer support non existent as they can’t do anything as it is a terrible system I have waited for improvements over the last 3 months they haven’t happened stay from lightyear find something else

Antwort von Lightyear

Hi Michael, Thank you for the feedback. I've reviewed your history on our system and I believe you were using our system in the early days whilst it was still in Beta and were also having some connection issues with internet speeds. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with the product, certainly not what we strive for at Lightyear. Lightyear is now in full release and has been receiving great reviews all round with a much improved user experience and speed. Our team would be very happy to spend some time with you and show you the product now if you like. Just drop the team a line if so.. Many thanks, Chris.

Hajni
Finance Officer in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional, the best software that I have worked with over the years.

The implementation of the system was easy with excellent support from the team. It is very user friendly, all approvers have started using it without additional training as it is so straightforward. Processing invoices with Lightyear is super easy and using the system finally allowed us to go totally paperless.

There is no downside of the system, I cannot mention anything negative about it.

Leigh
Partner - Management Accounting in Australien

Excellent Accounts Payable System

Kommentare: Our clients can see where their AP invoices are at any point in time as well as the value of AP "in progress". The fact that the system picks up duplicates is the game changer for us. Reconciling & "filing" statements is an absolute breeze.

We love how this product enables our clients to check & approve their invoices before the invoices land in Xero. We know that anything in Xero is checked & ready to be paid. Easy for multiple people to have access & sign off. All AP is in one place & finding historical invoices is a breeze.

Reading OCR receipts has been a bit behind other competitors but improvement is coming through really quickly.

Christine
Bookkeeper in Australien

Love it!

Kommentare: I've used the software for years and have always found it to be reliable and the support start are fantastic if ever I need help with something.

There are so many things I love about Lightyear. The new statement reconciliation feature though is a game changer! Lightyear tells you what invoices are missing and allows you to contact the supplier to request missing invoices direct from the software. Amazing!!!

There's not much I don't like about the software, and the things that I would like are already in the works.

Lloyd
IT Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Support

Kommentare: We've been using Light Year for a little while now. It's been a little up and down with the uptake from our clients as some are of a more traditional mindset and do not want to convert to paperless. Some clients also take a little longer to acclimate to the system then others, but once setup and working, each client on light year improves efficiency by about 20%. More over, the support and continued patience of the team at Light Year, especially Tom, has been astounding. Due to job changes, they've helped train any and all staff as we've seen fit. Have listened to ideas, and implemented workarounds where possible, truly making this a system we can use above other similar products. They also offer that support to our clients who may otherwise be struggling and are always on hand 24/7 to call, video conference or chat online to anyone who needs assistance.

The support from the team is fantastic and are always on hand to help and assist. Feedback and suggestions on the system are welcomed and implemented if possible and useful. Invoices no longer need manually entering! Option to automate the process of receiving invoices entirely, doing away with any need to upload - instead just get them emailed directly into Light Year.

A few of the options appear to be placed on pages I wouldn't expect, but nothing particularly bad.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear how that the support team has been fantastic. We will pass this along to them.

Finance Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear works as promised

Kommentare: Lightyear provided more accurate invoices from different kinds of suppliers and minimised the need for manual input, provides transparency as all the history is included with the bill and allow for Approvers to view the invoices for their area so provides confidentiality and saves them time.
Staff skills and time can be used more productively on more than inputting invoices.

Every step of the process has been excellent and the ongoing support has continued to be excellent. The initial contact was responsive and guided through the set up to allow us start processing quickly. The product is logical to follow and easy to view and provides options every step of the way. The data extraction is very accurate and adaptable to different supplier invoices and the mapping team is very quick. This is more accurate than our previous software. To email queries from within Lightyear saves so much time and hassle looking for emails and provides great transparency. Separation of users to their department only Choosing where we export to Xero has been essential to facilitate approval levels Lightyear continues to improve their Service to queries has been responsive and solutions are specific to our company using information and not a regurgitating the help function.

There is a lot of functionality and detail so can be a little overwhelming. Support videos and notes focus on administrators but could find information on guiding from the other user roles perceptive after initial guide when first login

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for the review. Great to hear that you are finding the data-extraction to be more accurate and quicker than your previous supplier.

Justin
General Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, intelligent and easy-to-use

Kommentare: The team at Lightyear are hospitality-experienced and so empathise and comprehend my business and the daily problems I need to resolve. They are fantastic to deal with - grounded, patient (I test them on this), understanding and always willing to help and train. They are more than a supplier - they are a true business partner, with the best interests of my business as their main concern (even if it means cutting themselves short a few dollars here and there). A great company to have on your side, and an inspirational team to work with.

Once set up, it's a one-stop-shop for invoice receipt, accounts payable and receivable reconciliation, cost management, and business information. It is intuitive and simple to use, extremely cost-effective and takes out some of the most mundane and laborious tasks so I have more time to work on improving my business and keeping front-of-house. I could not recommend it more highly.

There's nothing I dislike about this product - I am overly happy to have it as part of my suite of tools.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that you are taking full advantage of Lightyear.

International Finance Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear - great product, easy implementation, great value and top notch customer support!

Kommentare: AP Automation was long overdue within our organisation. Lightyear ticks the boxes for us in terms of automation and improving our processes, particularly in an international organisation working in multiple timezones. Would thoroughly recommend you are least trial the product - no cost if you don't like, but I'll be surprised if you turn back!

Not much not to like! The fact that you can have a month's free trial to test it out and set everything up is brilliant. It meant we could trial the product at no cost (including excellent support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ). Although there was paid implementation assistance (cheap!) available I was able to set the whole thing up without having to resort to that (the customer support team is on hand 24/7 to help with any issues). The product is not that mature - which could be seen as a downside. However, the Lightyear team is so responsive that it doesn't actually come across that way. Most of the niggles that I had at the beginning (just over 6 months ago) have already been resolved through the regular product updates, and I have confidence that the remainder will be resolved in due course. The product is very easy to set-up and use (as evidenced by being self-implemented). We have implemented in four locations, and once you understand how things work, it only really takes a couple of hours of setup to do each new location.

Given the nature of the rapid development of the product, there is still some work to be done to rationalise all the features (e.g. 'Edit Bill' permissions were add retrospectively to the 'Task Approver' role, so they don't integrate in a completely cohesive manner with the interface). However, I understand that the team are proactively working on that aspect.

Merran
Financial Controller in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accounts Payable Game Changer

Kommentare: Kudos to Team Lightyear for delivering a full range Accounts Payable solution in a simple and effective package. After researching a number of similar products, we implemented Lightyear over a year ago and it has transformed the way we manage our suppliers across all business divisions. Automation ensures integrity of data flows and authorisations through all our core systems and provides a comprehensive audit trail for every document - from when it was received from the supplier, across every interaction and through to our accounting system. Data processing time has halved and all users can source information directly through the simple online document storage feature. Implementation was seamless and the team managed to deliver the entire product remotely and in record time. Support is strong and fast, and I love seeing continued enhancements and new features in the software. I recommend Lighyear to my peers often - a great solution for any business.

Simplicity - easy for non-finance users to navigate Clear audit trail on all interactions with documentation Very cost efficient

I would like to see a bounced email feature when a supplier directs their invoice to a slightly incorrect email address - as far as I can see, if the Lightyear email address is incorrect, neither the supplier or the receiving entity is aware

Chief Financial Officer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear are a true business partner

Kommentare: The Lightyear team are an absolute joy to work with, absolutely passionate about their product, and absolutely passionate about your customer journey. Lightyear provide fantastic support, with investment in comprehensive system training, onboarding and seamless accounts system integration even before you have committed to buy. The transition from our original processes took approximately one day!

Lightyear have now fully automated our AP function, embedding improved and auditable controls, and is now a fundamental part of our business processes.

Lightyear truly are a business partner in every sense of the word.

The functionality of Lightyear is incredible. This solution fully incorporates digitisation of all aspects of the AP function including data extraction from invoices, a full invoice depository, approval workflows via email and app, audit trails, seamless integration with our accounting system, automated supplier statement reconciliation, to name but a few. It can even verify supplier invoice line pricing to agreed pricing product price lists! The system is user intuitive, with the process was so natural that rolling this out across the team was simplicity itself. And pricing is scalable to usage, providing totally affordable Rolls Royce functionality to any organisation.

Have found no cons to date! Thee are certain upgrades in the pipeline for approver interface via the app and email which will further enhance the already existing superiority of this product.

Andrei
Group Financial Controller in Australien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Product

Kommentare: We've been using LightYear for 8 months now. We process 1200 AP bills per month and have found the software to be easy to use, accurate and bug-free. Initial training and implementation was a breeze and we were up and running in a very short time which was excellent. I highly recommend LightYear!

Easy to use, easy and fast to implement, seamless integration with Xero, outstanding product support and customer service

We'd like to be able to integrate LightYear with other tools in our stack which is not yet available however the team have assured me this will become available in the not too distant future

Ramakrishna
Finnance Manager in Australien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear Feedback

Kommentare: Wonderful team and great people always extent their support in need. This took made life more easy and faster, keep track of all the transactions and less maintenance. Cost effective and over all this is great tool that helping organisation to minimize cost with less effort and good record keeping tracker and processing.

User friendly and easy use and no effort required to understand every thing is self explanatory.

No such other tool available in the market that is near close to the lightyear performance.

Jeffrey
Food & Beverage Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses of all sizes

Kommentare: Excellent customer service from beginning through any daily issues. Our business has increased its offering since using Lightyear and the number of invoices requiring approval has also increased significantly., The system has made this significantly easier and the support has assisted with some tricky invoice mapping from various suppliers.
Also having multiple site, separating costs is far easier now than before we have Lightyear to ensure accurate P&L reporting each month.

Easy to setup and maintain. Excellent support from staff at all levels of Lightyear.

The export into our POS can be a little clunky. This may be from the POS end but it does still provide a level of efficiency with stock management in POS.

Claire
Head of Finance in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Charity Lightyear User

Kommentare: Its been a fantastic experience with high quality customer support and attentive account manager. It was refreshing that they have delivered the product that was sold to us. The fact that there is so much product development and opportunities to feedback means that you feel important as a customer.

The ease of use is exceptional and has made the implementation easy for our organisation. End users have said how much they love the product and all our admin teams and managers have embraced the change which is fantastic. It means that the finance team now have full visibility of where there are backlogs in invoices being sent in for payment which helps when suppliers have queries. The audit trail and approval listing is fantastic.

It may have helped to get some more feedback from a similar organisation on how they adapted their processes to fit in with Lightyear but the Lightyear team is very helpful and patient so we got up to speed quickly .

Matt
GM and Licensee in Frankreich
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accounts Payable - sorted

Kommentare: Been using Lightyear since it launched, and their previous product invitbox before that. Can't believe we processed paper bills for so long.

This is the simplest software we know. It just works. Chefs approve food bills, Marketing Managers approve marketing bills etc. Data extraction and approvals workflow in one. Plus the price-checker means we don't get overcharged. Love it. Local support. Easy setup. Would highly recommend.

none to be honest. This does more than anything in market, at a similar price.

Hi Matt. Thank you for the review and great to hear you are enjoying Lightyear

Timothy
Commercial Investment Manager in Australien
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear is great

Kommentare: Paperless, seamless accounts payable function. Have upgraded bookkeeper role to a commercial accountant making our small team more functional and value adding than administrative

The ease and simplicity at which it operates. The seamless integration with Xero. The transparency, accountability and control it allows.

No cons at this stage. There is some initial set up work and testing to be done but the more you use the more efficient it becomes.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for the review. Great to hear that you are enjoying using Lightyear.

Karen
Executive Assistant in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Long time user

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased with lightyear and has made life easier. It's always a work in progress but with the right management and support it works really well.

Lightyear has given me the ability to stop having to manually enter invoices. which for us was becoming out of hand as the company grew. There was some teething issues but the support is excellent. The team are very responsive and always work on fixing any issues we run into.

The maps don't alwasy work and you have to fund multiple maps for a supplier.

amanda
assistant office manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

user friendly

The product is easy to use because you can navigate through what you need to in order to accomplish your daily tasks. My administrators are well informed and can help me with any issue that arises.

The only issues I have typically arise from the integration of Toyota with the software. Toyota has an issue then I am unable to complete certain tasks inside Lightyear.

Lisa
System Administrator in Australien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear review

1) End user friendly. 2)The integrity of the data being exported to the accounting software is great. 3) Very helpful support team, always answer queries quickly.

Feature enhancement - any supplier cards created in lightyear can be automatically created in the accounting systems.

Tricia
Group Financial Controller in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Moving to Lightyear was the best decision we ever made

Kommentare: The team at Lightyear are exceptional. Everyone from the onboarding team through to the support team were and are amazing to deal. I cannot speak highly enough of the services they provide, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who provided onboarding, training and facilitated the best implementation process I have ever experienced.

Lightyear has completely transformed the whole business and made life so incredibly easy. From the transparency of data extraction and approval process through to the electronic filing this system is truly brilliant. I cannot recommend it enough.

I really can't think of any cons. If there is a feature that is missing, the development team appears to take on board suggestions to incorporate it into the next update and they appear to regularly update and upgrade features.

Chanel
Bookkeeper in Australien

Efficient & Effective

Kommentare: As a Bookkeeper, lightyear has provided me the ability to take on more clients and efficiently process larger volumes of Purchase Bills through the automatic mapping and coding. For any issues that require troubleshooting, the customer service team are always fantastic and proactive to assist us with rectifying any problems.

- Duplicate filtering - Xero Intergration - Automated Coding & Mapping - Statement reconciliation - Flagging of GST or amounts that may require reviewing if the coding does not match the PDF

I would love to see other forms of purchase bills/receipts accepted in future updates

Colin
Group Finance Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic AP automation product

Kommentare: A great success - Lightyear have a very supportive and customer focussed team and their product has allowed us to achieve so much efficiency and accuracy in our AP process. Highly recommended.

The best feature is the direct integration with our Oracle NetSuite which has enable the team to save a lot of time printing, posting, and filing paper invoices.

Nothing of note - integration was a success and really well supported by the Lightyear team, and they also support closely with any queries as we use the software on a daily basis.

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for reviewing us. We will pass along your praise to the support team.