Über Lightyear

Lightyear ist eine schnelle Kreditorenbuchhaltungssoftware mit Datenextraktion und einem mehrstufigen Genehmigungsprozess.

Erfahre mehr über Lightyear

Easy to use and great for automating your AP process.

Theres is not anything that i don’t like about Lightyear.

Bewertungen zu Lightyear

4,9
4,9

Lightyear hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 153 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lightyear bereits verwendet?

Denis
Denis
Managment Accountant in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best product for hospitality industry

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The program is easy to learn and explain to other non-finance people to use. It offers the best customer support which is very friendly and fast-reacted to any issues arise.

The best integration with XERO and BEPOZ.

Julian
CFO in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

High growth business needing workflows and multiple entity processing & integrations

Kommentare: Great experience, highly recommend. Team always very responsive.

Easy to integrate and setup - start to finish - 4 weeks. Great support team, very helpful and very thorough. Price is very competitive, especially the setup costs. Did what it said it could do and integrated with our systems.

Duplicate invoices dont get caught until after the workflow. Cannot bulk upload historical invoices from previous system (Dext)

General Manager in Australien

Failure

Kommentare: Terrible is all i can say to be honest

Nothing to like about light year it is doesn’t work simple

Slow, Unstable, inaccurate ocr of invoices causing excessive manual re-entry of invoices, customer support non existent as they can’t do anything as it is a terrible system I have waited for improvements over the last 3 months they haven’t happened stay from lightyear find something else

Antwort von Lightyear

Hi Michael, Thank you for the feedback. I've reviewed your history on our system and I believe you were using our system in the early days whilst it was still in Beta and were also having some connection issues with internet speeds. I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with the product, certainly not what we strive for at Lightyear. Lightyear is now in full release and has been receiving great reviews all round with a much improved user experience and speed. Our team would be very happy to spend some time with you and show you the product now if you like. Just drop the team a line if so.. Many thanks, Chris.

Sarah
Accounts in Australien
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear as Approval and Processing Accounts Payable

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Mostly it is a very good software. It does save a huge amount of processing time, identifies duplicate invoice numbers, streamlines and smoothens the approval system. The Manage Suppliers function helps auto G/L coding to eliminate any inconsistencies and human errors.

Taken a huge load in processing time of the supplier invoices, it can streamline the processes, identify duplicate invoices and eliminates any human errors. It is also well integrated with Xero.

Getting the right mapping for some suppliers due to their invoice formats can sometimes be challenging and ongoing. Credit notes can at times be problematic as the reference in the credit notes can cause confusion in the processing (due to formats), they can be processed as the original invoices again rather than credit notes.

Daniel
Daniel
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Software to Streamline your Accounts Payable Process

Kommentare: I find Lightyear easy to use and I have only had positive feedback from clients.

I love the automation of data extraction and the built in approval process Lightyear has to offer. It helps me to get my clients data correct, having the correct expenses and payables, and it means I can get multiple levels of approvals before the invoice hits the GL.

Sometimes the OCR doesn't work the way I expect, but I know they are constantly improving the software and I'm confident it will be better in future.

Manuel
Head Chef in Australien

Great service

“Great experience with Lightyear so far, extremely helpful software that saved me heaps of time and paper. Very user friendly and easy to communicate with the rest of out team. Support is very knowledgeable and quick in reply. Highly recommended to all business.”

“There is not downside with the software. Surely there will constant updates and look forward for it”

Sunny
FC in Australien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear made procure to pay accessible to SME without the cost of ERP

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very quick and easy to implement and integrate to myob

Time saving Store Invoicing Approval workflow

Bulk PO process will need improved. 3 way match is bit tedious

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Accounts Payable

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As a small business owner, Lightyear has saved me hours of time processing Accounts Payable each month. By eliminating almost all the manual input I used to do, Lightyear has both significantly reduced the time I spend entering invoices into my accounting system as well as minimized data entry errors. Lightyear's customer service has been very responsive and helpful, and they seek out feedback to continuously improve their product.

Integration with Quickbooks Desktop can be clumsy at times, but that is more of an issue with the 3rd party app needed to import the transactions.

Kevin
Finance Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantactic product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A fantastic User-Friendly system that is east for myself and people who are not IT savy to use.

Document Management, Approval Workflows, Integration, Data Extraction, User-Friendly Interface

Nothing ive come across i don't like yet.

Mark
Food and Beverage Director in Australien

Quick and Easy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and understand one touch payables

Does not integrate to cooking the books Would be good to have multiple accounts emails attached

Glenda
Accounts Payable in Australien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear makes invoice handling very easy and more accurate.

Kommentare: Stone & Wood has a non-corporate and egalitarian culture. Employees are held in trust to do the right thing when purchasing with budgets as a guide. We don't have a purchasing department and we have flexible guidelines on buying stuff. However the board of directors and the auditors want black and white figures and proper accounting standards. I would not be able manage two very different requirements without Lightyear. I would need a lot more staff!

What I like most about Lightyear is how easy and versatile it is to use. It saves so much time! Invoices come into Lightyear and are identifiable immediately. Important information from the invoice is automatically read and displayed. Invoice details are easily updated, added and authorised in the one program. The beauty of this is that it happens before it reaches our accounting software which makes the process much more flexible and accurate. All our invoices and statements are stored electronically in this clever filing cabinet and any one granted access can see the actual invoice PDF anytime and quickly. Much easier and more secure than within accounting programs or Outlook. If a supplier has sent an invoice to lightyear, it doesn't go missing. It can't be lost. if it can't be read by Lightyear, it bounces out to your appointed email. Lightyear provides a thorough audit trail. Every time an invoices is read, edited, sent, authorised or declined, etc it is recorded.

As we use SAP accounting software, which is not cloud based, our software integration took a bit longer. The team at Lightyear (then Invitbox) worked with our SAP provider helping them write and produce the integration document.

Yvette
Accounts and Payroll Manager in Australien

Lightyear is fantastic

Kommentare: Since purchasing lightyear it's made a huge difference to our business. It's hugely free'd up my time as the invoice processing is automatic now and all I have to do is check the coding for new products and then import them into our accounting system. It's made each head of department responsible for their own invoices and the processing of them which is great. It's stream lined our accounting processing as it's compatible software system MYOB plus our POS system Bepoz for beverage inventory and stock takes so we don't have to double enter invoices anymore into 2 different systems. It's free'd up my office from paper and files. I highly reccomend it to any business, it's fantastic.

Lightyear makes invoice processing and filing efficient and time effective. I have now set up departments within the parent comapany so we can split our food cost per department easily. It integrates with our POS system Bepoz, which our Beverage Manager is extremly happy with. It makes his stocktakes more efficient and takes him less time and also integrates with our accountimg system MYOB which is extremely efficient.

Sometimes the export to MYOB lags and I have to do it numerous times before they actually move across. I can live with that!

Soonah
Bookkeeper in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Growth Enabler

Kommentare: Using this program has centralised our accounts payable system. its has allowed us to mazimise growth through the use of a time saving effieciently tool and also offering features that other do not eg approvals, statement mapping, line item, price matching etc

Streamlined our processes and added features of line mapping, statement mapping, price matching

that when you log into the app on mobile devise you have to re-enter the password every tiem

Antwort von Lightyear

Hello Soonah, Many thanks for your review. We are lad to hear about all the other features you are taking advantage of. The issue with logging in everytime to the mobile app should now be resolved and you will stay logged in for longer.

Lisa
Accounts Manager in Australien

Wonderful Product

Kommentare: Time saving and accurate. The archive tab is a wonderful tool for our department managers to look up invoices without interrupting the Accounts team. The inventory function is great as well. I was sceptical when first introduced to Lightyear after returning from Long Service Leave but now I just couldn't imagine working without it. Being cloud based it is easy to work from home.

We never lose an invoice. Even if we accidently delete an invoice we can return it for processing. We have reached our goal of being almost paper free. The processing, approval, review and signing off tabs are wonderful and provides us with a simple system that provides accountability from our department managers. So easy to use and saves so much time.

A very small number of our supplier invoices can't be mapped but with the overall benefits of this system it is just a minimal issue.

Mike
Financial Controller in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must have software

Kommentare: I found Lightyear easy to use and value for money. I can't recommend it enough!

The Lightyear software is very affordable, user friendly and easy to implement. It does have many functionalities and the integration to NetSuite ERP system is very robust. The accuracy of data extraction is impeccable. What I valued most though is the customer service. The Lightyear team has made the implementation and ongoing operation of the software a breeze.

The Lightyear software is feature packed. However, more could be done in the space of multi level coding and exporting capabilities.

Ramakrishna
Finnance Manager in Australien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear Feedback

Kommentare: Wonderful team and great people always extent their support in need. This took made life more easy and faster, keep track of all the transactions and less maintenance. Cost effective and over all this is great tool that helping organisation to minimize cost with less effort and good record keeping tracker and processing.

User friendly and easy use and no effort required to understand every thing is self explanatory.

No such other tool available in the market that is near close to the lightyear performance.

Melanie
Accounts Payable in Australien
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear -very easy to use and saves time and printing . User friendly .

Software is very easy to use and to understand. Screens provide relevant invoice information. Corrections on invoices can be made easily if required by the user. Adding notes to invoices is very helpful for future reference. Looking up archived invoices is also very useful. Creditors statements can also be stored so no need to print them. Setting up new users is very easy and quick. Invoices that need to be mapped by Lightyear are mapped in a timely manner . There are regular improvements and updates on Lightyear which benefit the user.

Hard code description against suppliers when it is always the same description that needs to be entered

Rebecca
Accounts administrator in Australien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stop searching this is the product for you

Kommentare: We have been with them since the start - and I find it exciting to see the new developments, and love the innovation of the team. It has made my workload smaller and aided me in finding invoices that would have long been lost had it not been for lightyear search options.

The ease of use, and the multi-level permissions. I run three companies using one software.

every time I find something I don't like customer service solve it within minutes - they have figured workarounds for all the work we complete

Antwort von Lightyear

Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Great to hear our customer service team is going beyond your expectations.

Tamara
Accounts in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Life is easier with Lightyear!

The integration was seamless - around the clock support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team meant that we were up and running immediately. Our invoice storage and processes pre-lighyear were quite complex and very time consuming. Since we started Lightyear, I have saved atleast 4 hours a week in wages. I like that our bookkeepers have instant access and can export invoices within seconds. We run two entities and I was able to create a sister company at no extra cost.

Honestly, nothing. If I could add one function, it would be to add the ability to mark an invoice as paid. As we don't have direct access to our companies MYOB account, this would be handy but I realize this is not the case for majority of users.

Matt
GM and Licensee in Frankreich
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accounts Payable - sorted

Kommentare: Been using Lightyear since it launched, and their previous product invitbox before that. Can't believe we processed paper bills for so long.

This is the simplest software we know. It just works. Chefs approve food bills, Marketing Managers approve marketing bills etc. Data extraction and approvals workflow in one. Plus the price-checker means we don't get overcharged. Love it. Local support. Easy setup. Would highly recommend.

none to be honest. This does more than anything in market, at a similar price.

Hi Matt. Thank you for the review and great to hear you are enjoying Lightyear

Alistair
Managing Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product

Have always found Lightyear to be a terrific and easy to use product. Dual authorisation of bills is something that many products do not have and the data extraction is very fast and accurate.

It can sometimes have speed issues and lag.

Antwort von Lightyear

Hi Alistair, Many thanks for your review. We are delighted that you are finding the combination of data-extraction and authorisation of bills to be a game changed for your organisation. We are continuing to work on the speed issues that some users are experiencing and we have major updates for this planned over the next month. Stay tuned. Thanks, Eoin

Colin
Head of Finance in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightyear

Kommentare: My overall experience has been favourable. The initial scoping of our requirements to implementation and set up was a very smooth process. The system is easy to use with a very good help and support on hand if required.

The functionality allows automatic capture and coding of purchase invoices. This enables invoice processing and approval to be made in an efficient and effective way without the need to key in the invoice details.

It would be good to have some service or item codes under service bills which we could use to cover withholding tax

Aidan
Aidan
CFO in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accounts Payable made easy

Kommentare: Just Fantastic....great product...great team :-)

Coming from the paper world of Accounting to Lightyear has transformed the business and the happiness of the staff in the accounting team. The ability for invoices to be automatically coded, digitally stored and approved through an online platform is truly excellent. The implementation team at Lightyear were fantastic, leaving no stone unturned and a special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was instrumental in the process from start to finish. Well done Lightyear team

There is not much to dislike about this product. When implementing, there was no Purchase Order function however this is now a new feature on Lightyear so very impressed with the speed to get this up and running with more to come :-)

amanda
assistant office manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

user friendly

The product is easy to use because you can navigate through what you need to in order to accomplish your daily tasks. My administrators are well informed and can help me with any issue that arises.

The only issues I have typically arise from the integration of Toyota with the software. Toyota has an issue then I am unable to complete certain tasks inside Lightyear.

Silvio
Accountant in Australien

MITS review

Kommentare: Experience so far has been fantastic. We have had little use, and had to stop during the COVID-19 shut down, but from what we have used so far, we can see this saving our venue managers and well as our finance team lots of time in processing and reconciling supplier accounts.

The ability to set up different team members to approve invoices, as well as keeping all invoices in one central location, uploaded via suppliers. Integration to Xero is also fantastic.

The learning curve for new users takes some work.