Über Zoho Docs

Ein Online-Datei-Management-System, mit dem du Dateien erstellen, speichern, organisieren, sicher teilen und mit anderen zusammenarbeiten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Docs

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Zoho Docs bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Haszilah A.
Haszilah A.
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Build online document from web browser

Zoho Docs is one of the most convenient and effective ways to generate documents online that can be shared with anybody. All types of formats are simple to prepare and download. We can readily update our records online and incorporate them into our daily routine. It's a dependable and very productive instrument.

I'm having trouble keeping track of my files and organizing them in a logical manner. It's also difficult to modify the formatting of previously saved files while editing them. Sharing files or document with several other users causes problems in a more perplexing manner.

Maisarah H.
Maisarah H.
Brand Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good free software for online document creation

Kommentare: Zoho Docs flexibility is really helping me managing my document as i can have a free access to all my document from anywhere. Sending and sharing document to client and colleague is very easy and it will produce private link for document sharing purpose.

I really like all the tool that has provided by Zoho Docs. It can work from online settings and has a space to storing my document online using the designated cloud storage for free. The text search function is really helping when i am trying to search for specific keyword from my document.

There are time when my document are not properly synchronized between my phone and my folder in computer. I need to manually refresh it and only then it will start synchronized back.

Eduardo A.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Zoho Docs experience with features and review

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We struggled before utilizing Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified possibilities isolated in our old CRM. The way that Zoho is so efficient, adaptable and easy to understand truly helps us in keeping the business coming in! At the point when you're coordinated, you're relentless with outreach!

You can quickly exploit Zoho Docs' capacities through its element filled free arrangement that can be involved by up to 25 clients in your group, with every client getting a liberal 5GB of capacity. The zero-cost virtual drive gives you record forming for up to 25 adaptations, administrator controls, secure document joint effort, Zoho Office coordination, portable application, worked in visit, and email notice, among others. Adaptable internet based joint effort Different elements and choices are presented by Zoho Docs to guarantee that you and your cooperation together more proficiently and beneficially. You get to follow your archives as it goes through the entire interaction from creation to distribution just as control who get to see, access, and work on said reports. You can allow admittance to colleagues base on the capacity (co-proprietor, alter, read-just) and make online documents apparent to the entire association, to the survey overall population (with or without secret phrase), or to explicit partners.

One thing I have seen as difficult to utilize was whenever attempting to connect specific freedoms to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this however it was genuinely hard for quite a while I would request better shading on the real CRM face. The radiant whites make it harder for somebody like me to see. I have downloaded an extra that permits me to change the foundation tones and I in all actuality do see the value in that Zoho's webpage takes into account this kind of progress. I might want to see a live talk highlight on Zoho for speedy assistance and basic inquiries. One thing I observed somewhat more hard to do was incorporating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a cycle of a troublesome interaction yet I had the option to at long last get it connected.

Edgar R.
Edgar R.
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información in Mexiko
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great potential of productivity apps

Kommentare: Sharing documents and online publishing of the files is a breeze, and they are always online which makes it a great option when embeding these types of files on other places throughout the web.

Zoho has never stopped developing new features throughout their productivity suite. Support is awesome and ease of use is great for newbies. I've been using Zoho Apps for more than ten years and I am still loyal with their efforts.

Docs includes Writer, Sheet and Show apps, unfortunately loading times of the apps can be cumbersome and the lack of full versions of these apps for mobile phones or tablets forces you to seek for other options even though the online versions of the apps are option packed.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My review on Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs provides many valuable features and capabilities, mainly because they have their own online document storage, which will allow me to view my documents from anywhere. In addition, the file conversion provides a decent range of formats in which I may save the paper. It includes a useful function that allows me to share and work on my document with my colleague in real-time.

There isn't anything about the program that I hate honestly. There are a few hiccups in between, but it's nothing worth noting. Generally, it is a valuable piece of software for creating documents and storing them that really help me so many time editing document online.

Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Online document creation

Kommentare: Zoho Docs is the best alternative for online document creation, apart of offline desktop document creation software. Sharing my files with my friend and colleague is very easy and i can add password to the document to add security to the document.

Zoho Docs storage not only can be use for storing document, but it also can be use for storing other media like picture, video and audio. This software is the best, as all the tools and feature is easily reachable and not hiding inside the drop-down menu. All the feature is updated frequently so if there are bugs in the software, it will be solve very quickly.

It is quite confusing to organize the folder and all my files in the storage. The cloud storage offered for free is quite small, only for 5GB and i had to pay for the add-on storage which is quite expensive unlike other cloud storage software has offer. Other than this point, this software is very helpful in creating document on online setting.

Noorhidayu S.
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Docs is really helpful for us

Sharing and collaborating on files is a breeze with Zoho Docs. It's compatible with all of the devices I've used, and the cloud-based capability makes it adaptable enough in a team working across state boundaries and even in the offsite. Our staff that working in field really love using it, as they can have easy access to it and only need their smartphone to do it.

I wanted the integrated functionality tools to include a "roll back" mechanism for certain users to make modifications. For example, if multiple individuals have made changes to the content but only one has to be undone, I'd want to be able to reverse edits by a person rather than by time, as the typical "undo" functionality does.

Everianny B.
Everianny B.
Senior Tax Specialist in Venezuela

An excellent alternative to save information in the cloud

Kommentare: Zoho docs is an efficient solution for companies that need a cloud and modification of documents in real time. This powerful tool optimizes internal processes, generating greater collective work, competitiveness, performance and productivity, that's why I recommend it as one of the best services to work in the cloud.

In my work it is very important to stimulate collectivism in its different stages and functions, with the firm intention of endowing the investigations with analytical and technical elements of greater depth. Zoho Docs is an excellent alternative for collaborative work and in real time, it allows adjusting and modifying information hosted in the cloud with the purpose of making corrections, append information and modify the data that are necessary. Another interesting option of this software is the possibility of previewing documents in the cloud without the need to download. This option saves us a lot of time and effort in downloading the file and the corrections.

Although the platform offers great benefits, has an excellent intuitive system, and offers comprehensive solutions, this platform does not do all the work, therefore it is necessary to hire personnel in the area of accounting and administration to develop more detailed tasks

Director in Argentinien

I use it for share internal documents within my company

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If you don't want your business documents going wild in the cloud, because your employees need to share information, then as a part of a complete solution for business Zoho Docs has worked great for us.

It has all features needed to share and collaborate with documents. It is a great tool for collaboration, all changes are seen in real time. Docs and Sheets has most of the features that you can find in MS Word and Excel.

You can't edit docx documents in collaboration. It needs to be converted to Zoho format first. I have had few formatting problems when converting Word documents to zoho.

Ezequiel O.
Ezequiel O.
Owner in Argentinien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Docs es muy bueno

Kommentare: Experiencias mas que satisfactorias

Lo que mas me ha gustado de Zoho Docs es la versatilidad que tiene al momento de trabajar con archivos que la competencia no da soporte.

Lo que menos me ha gustado es que a veces se pone lento. Sobre todo con la escasa banda ancha que hay en Argentina

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for sharing document and saves online

Kommentare: I use this software for managing my online document in term of sending or sharing the document. All my document is very organized by using this software which will help me to get my document more quickly without any delay.

Zoho Docs offers a very large storage for document storing and many useful tools for document sharing purpose. The uploading and downloading speed is very fast and i never have any problem to accessing back to my files from the cloud storage. Integration and sharing my files to third party service like Google Drive.

This software has something missing in the spreadsheet document creation. I am familiar with Microsoft Excel formulas, and this software did not support the formulas and using their own formulas which i will need to explore it more and it will take some time to totally familiar with it.

Colin M.
Colin M.
Consultant in UK

Zoho Docs - Writer, Sheets & Show Plus Cloud Storage

Kommentare: Zoho Docs is a perfectly functional suite of tools to rival more popular rivals, but it is unlikely to displace Microsoft Office in the corporate world. That means it needs to be able to work with Office formats if you have clients or suppliers who will be sharing files with you. This generally isn't a problem, but not all features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are supported. Some companies may still want a single copy of MS Office on hand to help manage this process. For most small business users, Zoho Docs (or the even better value Zoho One suite which includes Docs) can be a good alternative to both G-Suite and Office 365.

- Cost-effective alternative to basic Microsoft Office Suite - Word Processor (Writer), Spreadsheet (Sheets) and Presentation (Show) software included. - Writer great for creating HTML content for web pages - Syncs files with desktop - Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox - Strong Security - Good integration with other Zoho products - as you would expect

- Sheets doesn't have the power and analysis capabilities of Excel, but is perfectly functional for most small business use cases. - If you need to share files with external users you generally have to convert to more popular formats. These export options are available, but an extra step and another version of the file to manage.

Nurul huda S.
Nurul huda S.
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create and store document online

Zoho Docs is one of the software that i used whenever i am off the site and need to open and edit my document quickly on my mobile device. It can be access online and can also be access directly from any device that has web browser and internet connection. This software is the best solutions for anyone that need a simple online document creation and editor.

Zoho Docs almost have no issues in the performance settings, but the cloud storage feature for sharing the files outside the Zoho ecosystem is quite frustrating. The file extension can be open on other document generation software like Microsoft 365, but it will messing the layout and the original format.

Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Site engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy solution for online documentation

Kommentare: With Zoho Docs my experience is easier to use, with online documentation most secure that anything can be. Some time Synchronization is little bit slow but, it can be manage. By continuous Update Zoho docs enlighten us with their effort to give us maximum support. Customer care section is well active also.

Zoho Docs is one of the best secure online documentation cloud i ever used, besides it continuously improve their features, and provides us 'the best' service. Besides it is very easy to control, its interface. I can easily categories my Folder and sub folder here.

Unlike excel , sheet does not able to analysis the data here. Some time during loading i find this little bit slow.

Nafeesa S.
Nafeesa S.
Recruiter in Malaysia
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Online document with Zoho Docs

Kommentare: Good experience with this software especially when i can view and edit my document from my phone.

Biggest point that make me really like with Zoho Docs is the fact that i can use the software directly from the web browser, either on my computer or my phone. It has a good feature that let me to shares and collaborate my document on real-time with my colleague.

It will really good if the developer can can constantly updating and giving a new tools and feature that will let us have more option to customized and editing the document. The spreadsheet formulas is quite different from the Mic Excel, and i had to learn all the difference.

Masturah D.
Masturah D.
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Online document storing and generation

Storing document with Zoho Docs is the easiest way to managing my document online, which it also has an option to search for information on the document content directly from the search bar without having to open each of the document. It saves so much time for me by using this tools.

This software is rarely updating its service and not presented with the latest technology on document generation and editing. The tools layout also need a new face, as for now, it is too clunky and finding a tools on it has been frustrating. They need a lot of thing to be improve.

Suzillah A.
Suzillah A.
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software for me

Zoho Docs has a quite good feature and tools with it, especially that they had their own document storage that work online, which it will help me to access my document back from anywhere. The file conversion also has a good selection for which format i can want to saves the document.

I don't find anything that make me dislike with the software. There are some hiccup in here and there, but nothing is worth mentioning in here. Overall, it is a good software for a document generation and to store all the document in it.

Nurain O.
Nurain O.
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good with document management and sharing

Zoho Docs is very good with document management, as it has an option to stores all of my document on its cloud storage, thus making the document storing and sharing can be done directly from this software without having to use third-party sharing service.

There are major upgrade needed on the interface. As for now, the main page of the software it too clunky and no too user friendly. The tools location and layout should be easy to find and the color theme of the software don't look modern and convincing.

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Docs is the best for me

I really love all feature that this software has. I can creating a document like word and spreadsheet directly from the web browser which can work not only from mu desktop computer, but also from my tablet and smartphone device. The ability to saves all the document on the cloud storage also helpful especially when i need my document on-the-go.

They need to upgrade the user interface and the dashboard of this software as currently, it look too old and need a little bit touch of modish looks. An offline access to the document that can be downloaded to the smartphone will also adding values to this software greatly.

Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Project Analyst in UK

A great reliable way to save any document online.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Currently we use this system for various reasons that are very useful to us, at business scales, which makes it an effective software in its main functionalities, normally, we use this system to protect all our data in an extremely secure way, including at the same time, acquiring full access to these records, from any mobile device or computer, with access to the web, for occasions that arise, and we need these informative documents to satisfy said problem presented, being necessary not only for these interpretations, but also to protect images and videos, which can become of great personal importance.

It is one of the best tools registered in the cloud to protect all the data that you keep in your organization in a totally secure way, because it will be stored online, which guarantees its functionalities in a numerical percentage, in its entirety, mentioning that it is one of the systems that I like the most, about these qualities that it offers to be used by any user who decides to promote this program, especially because it is very easy and flexible in all its use options.

Being an easy-to-use software, several of its functionalities are not current, that is, they do not present an update to restore the modern effectiveness that it should offer, this happens in several of its operational qualities, specifically due to its lack of modernization in several aspects within this platform, in order to provide a complete and reliable service, above all to increase certain characters that require innovations and integrations for their job improvement.

Binyamin K.
Farmer in Israel
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Zoho Docs: Easy and Intuitive

Kommentare: All in all, I wish I could replace Google Docs with Zoho Docs. I simply prefer using Zoho Docs more. If I had a large company I might do so for internal use. But given that most of the people I communicate with don't use, and have never used Zoho, it makes Zoho a difficult choice as a go to word processing platform.

Zoho Docs is easy to use, robust, online, and free for up to three users. It offers a feature rich platform not found on platforms that are entirely free. Work is saved automatically on the web so one never needs to worry about constantly saving work or fear losing it. Although its been a while since I've logged onto Zoho, writing this review reminds me of what a good word processing platform Zoho and what I'm missing by not taking greater advantage of the many features Zoho Docs has to offer. Given my personal preference, I'd rather use Zoho Docs over Google Docs.

The problem with Zoho Docs is that it isn't ubiquitous; whereas Google Docs is. If I want to share something on Zoho Docs they need a Zoho account and if they don't have a Zoho account they need to create one and this is considered a hassle by many, and indeed is a hassle. While more robust than some of its competitors, Zoho Docs is also a bit clumsy.

Rick P.
Rick P.
Director in Argentinien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid and sometimes superior replacement for Google Docs

Kommentare: As always with Zoho products, I was pleasantly surprised at the features provided for free. However, certain workflow and performance issues keep me from using the tools full-time.

Zoho Docs wouldn't be all that special without Zoho Writer, which is the unsung hero of free online word processors. I've reviewed it positively on Capterra and highly recommend it. So it's hard to talk about Zoho Docs, which is basically the management hub for multiple Writer docs, without also talking about Writer. Zoho Docs provides feature parity with Google Docs and improves it in many respects. For instance, all Zoho Docs can be sync continuously with Dropbox. I guess it makes sense that Google Drive continuous sync isn't included. ;-) Zoho Writer now provides an integrated grammar checker/writing assistant called Zilia, which in my tests provides better advice than Grammarly and for free. I like the Zoho Docs templates better than those from Google Docs.

UI fonts are too small and too light to be read easily by these old eyes. I couldn't find any settings to change the default other than increasing the browser zoom. That's bad. Everything loads slowly on underpowered devices and there's no feedback as to the state of the interface. UI elements are therefore often slow to respond. No integration with Zoho Notebook, for some inexplicable reason, which makes Notebook kind of pointless. No integration with Evernote either so that's a definite workflow issue.

Abrar K.
Abrar K.
Survey Programmer in Indien
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall a good document creator and cloud storage.

Kommentare: Overall it is a very good tool for collaboration with the team. We can edit, modify, share files, etc. with the team in real-time and monitor the changes made by them. The files are stored in the cloud storage and can be accessed from anywhere.

The interface is simple and the installation process is straightforward. This tool is very good for document management. We can create new documents or files in any formats and modify it using the various in-built customization features available. We can sign a document online, add templates, convert them to any format, etc.

The price tag for extra storage is expensive. The synchronization process is very slow and sometimes hangs the tool and processes. More customization options can be added and the tool can be improved to support bigger documents.

Mathew W.
Mathew W.
Executive Vice President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best possible way to get done with cloud documents and file sharing.

Kommentare: The experience was somehow alright but they really need to improve the services. Still, we have gained much benefits from this tool by creating efficiency in working and improving our cloud document service.

One of the most easy and efficient way to get our documents prepared online and can easily be shared with anyone. We can get easily prepare and download all kinds of formats. We can easily update our docs online and can easily implement them in our day-to-day routine. It's a reliable yet most productive tool to use.

I have issues in managing my files or arranging them in an orderly manner. Also, in order to edit the previously saved files, it gets hard to change the formatting. Sharing the files with other users, also creates issues in a more baffled way.

Megan M.
Director of Operations in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's not Microsoft, but a close second

Kommentare: I really appreciate having an affordable alternative to Microsoft Office. It does everything we need, but without the high cost of installing Office on our server.

I love Microsoft and have used the office suite since high school (20+ years). I've always purchased the Office Suite for new computers, and we use them on work computers. But then we got a server at work and even though each employee already has Office on their computers, each employee accessing the server needs an additional license purchased on the server. And I've got about 15 people accessing the server, and there was no way I was paying to put all those licenses on the server. So we went with Zoho Docs and it works great. We're saving a ton of money and the programs have similar features.

If you're used to Microsoft Office products, Zoho Docs is similar but just a little different. Once you get used to the differences, it works great. I do miss some of the add-on plugins I use in excel (like ASAP utilities) but that's about it.