Über Zoho Docs

Ein Online-Datei-Management-System, mit dem du Dateien erstellen, speichern, organisieren, sicher teilen und mit anderen zusammenarbeiten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Docs

The only negative would be that the forms are really plain looking.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Docs bereits verwendet?

Ankush
Ankush
Manager- Finance in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Docs: Document Management Sorted!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Zoho Docs is a great tool to collaborate online and wonderful tool for the team working remotely and working in different time zones.
Very affordable and easy to use.
Highly recommended.

Zoho Docs is power packed tool of Zoho Universe. Following are the pros of Zoho Docs: - Secure and centralized document management - Remote access to files and documents - Easy to create, edit, share, view and upload any type of files and documents - Collaborate online to edit docs by multiple employees simultaneously.

Although Zoho Docs is a great tool but still have some scope of improvements to reach level of Google Drive and OneDrive.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Brand Manager in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good free software for online document creation

Kommentare: Zoho Docs flexibility is really helping me managing my document as i can have a free access to all my document from anywhere. Sending and sharing document to client and colleague is very easy and it will produce private link for document sharing purpose.

I really like all the tool that has provided by Zoho Docs. It can work from online settings and has a space to storing my document online using the designated cloud storage for free. The text search function is really helping when i am trying to search for specific keyword from my document.

There are time when my document are not properly synchronized between my phone and my folder in computer. I need to manually refresh it and only then it will start synchronized back.

Nur Zuhaira
Nur Zuhaira
Sales And Marketing Associate in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best for document storing and file collaboration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It helps us to share and collaborate on file easily. Great feature.

The best part about using Zoho Docs is that it works fluidly with the rest of the Zoho line of products, so we can save all of my work in the clouds and retrieve them from whatever device. Collaborating on the administration of different kinds of documents with coworkers is a great feature and help us to find files and document quickly.

The intense white color is difficult for someone with my vision impairment to comprehend. I appreciate that Zoho's website is progressive enough to allow for customization, like being able to alter the site's default color scheme. I think Zoho might benefit from a real-time chat feature for quick help and simple questions.

Edgar
Edgar
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información in Mexiko
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great potential of productivity apps

Kommentare: Sharing documents and online publishing of the files is a breeze, and they are always online which makes it a great option when embeding these types of files on other places throughout the web.

Zoho has never stopped developing new features throughout their productivity suite. Support is awesome and ease of use is great for newbies. I've been using Zoho Apps for more than ten years and I am still loyal with their efforts.

Docs includes Writer, Sheet and Show apps, unfortunately loading times of the apps can be cumbersome and the lack of full versions of these apps for mobile phones or tablets forces you to seek for other options even though the online versions of the apps are option packed.

Sefayet
Sefayet
Civil Engineeer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

easy to organize for personal docs, can be option for official one.

Kommentare: I mainly use ZOHO docs to store my personal and important official docs, I can easily visit through any devices. it support word file and excel files, which help me for content creation process. Real time synchronization is top notch here. when I need to share my files to team member, it has good secure way to do it. Price is also reasonable than similar service provider. It support so many extension, which increase my productivity also.

Easy user friendly interface, quick import and export files. It has secure and reliable source , so no need to worry about my documents. Easily share documents to team member. It has supporting different devices through online, so I can reach from anywhere. Editing and creating documents is pretty fast and easy in ZOHO docs. Support system is very active.

I think Mobile version need more focus of improvement, their is lot of area need to improve for mobile user.

Eduardo
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Zoho Docs experience with features and review

Kommentare: We struggled before utilizing Zoho CRM with keeping leads and qualified possibilities isolated in our old CRM. The way that Zoho is so efficient, adaptable and easy to understand truly helps us in keeping the business coming in! At the point when you're coordinated, you're relentless with outreach!

You can quickly exploit Zoho Docs' capacities through its element filled free arrangement that can be involved by up to 25 clients in your group, with every client getting a liberal 5GB of capacity. The zero-cost virtual drive gives you record forming for up to 25 adaptations, administrator controls, secure document joint effort, Zoho Office coordination, portable application, worked in visit, and email notice, among others. Adaptable internet based joint effort Different elements and choices are presented by Zoho Docs to guarantee that you and your cooperation together more proficiently and beneficially. You get to follow your archives as it goes through the entire interaction from creation to distribution just as control who get to see, access, and work on said reports. You can allow admittance to colleagues base on the capacity (co-proprietor, alter, read-just) and make online documents apparent to the entire association, to the survey overall population (with or without secret phrase), or to explicit partners.

One thing I have seen as difficult to utilize was whenever attempting to connect specific freedoms to existing contacts. We have found the workaround for this however it was genuinely hard for quite a while I would request better shading on the real CRM face. The radiant whites make it harder for somebody like me to see. I have downloaded an extra that permits me to change the foundation tones and I in all actuality do see the value in that Zoho's webpage takes into account this kind of progress. I might want to see a live talk highlight on Zoho for speedy assistance and basic inquiries. One thing I observed somewhat more hard to do was incorporating my Gmail with Zoho. It was a cycle of a troublesome interaction yet I had the option to at long last get it connected.

Waleed
Senior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most cost-effective data management options on the cloud

Kommentare: The use of Zoho Docs made the management of document and data storage on the cloud more flexible, as the ease of use enabled us as a team to interact more with the data that is shared with it, which had a tangible positive impact.

The finest feature of Zoho Docs is its high-efficiency integration with the Zoho suite of services, which allows us to have a huge cloud storage space for our files and access them from anywhere. I like how we can work together with colleagues to manage a variety of files. Zoho Docs excels in providing excellent desktop and mobile apps for syncing files and making rapid cloud backups. I appreciate Zoho Docs' security requirements since it provides a safe environment for creating, editing, and sharing documents online. Because it is a web-based platform, it can be accessed from any device, removing the need for a specific device.

I liked all of Zoho Docs' capabilities and couldn't think of a reason to dislike it because it is incredibly practical and allows us to simply manage and preserve our data.

Director in Argentinien

I use it for share internal documents within my company

Kommentare: If you don't want your business documents going wild in the cloud, because your employees need to share information, then as a part of a complete solution for business Zoho Docs has worked great for us.

It has all features needed to share and collaborate with documents. It is a great tool for collaboration, all changes are seen in real time. Docs and Sheets has most of the features that you can find in MS Word and Excel.

You can't edit docx documents in collaboration. It needs to be converted to Zoho format first. I have had few formatting problems when converting Word documents to zoho.

Alan
Service Director in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective and VERY easy to set up and use

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We use other Zoho products and the high efficiency integration between Zoho Docs and other Zoho products has been fantastic. Great desktop and mobile apps for syncing documents, generous storage space and some nice collaboration functionality all combined in an easy to use "package" to make this a great product.

Loading times for the apps (Writer, Sheet and Show) is slow at times, and mobile app versions are not full versions. We also experience some glitches with the mobile app in general.

Amos
Project Coordinator in Malawi
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very organized Online Document Manager

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like Zoho Docs because it is a well organized app. It has tags to help classify and identify my files. It has folders to help organize the files further. It has a a special folder for shared documents, to quicky identify them when needed.

I am not too happy for two main reasons. First is that the app only works online when createling a document. Second and last is that you need to download a separate writer from play store to make the app work.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Online document creation

Kommentare: Zoho Docs is the best alternative for online document creation, apart of offline desktop document creation software. Sharing my files with my friend and colleague is very easy and i can add password to the document to add security to the document.

Zoho Docs storage not only can be use for storing document, but it also can be use for storing other media like picture, video and audio. This software is the best, as all the tools and feature is easily reachable and not hiding inside the drop-down menu. All the feature is updated frequently so if there are bugs in the software, it will be solve very quickly.

It is quite confusing to organize the folder and all my files in the storage. The cloud storage offered for free is quite small, only for 5GB and i had to pay for the add-on storage which is quite expensive unlike other cloud storage software has offer. Other than this point, this software is very helpful in creating document on online setting.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Docs is really helpful for us

Sharing and collaborating on files is a breeze with Zoho Docs. It's compatible with all of the devices I've used, and the cloud-based capability makes it adaptable enough in a team working across state boundaries and even in the offsite. Our staff that working in field really love using it, as they can have easy access to it and only need their smartphone to do it.

I wanted the integrated functionality tools to include a "roll back" mechanism for certain users to make modifications. For example, if multiple individuals have made changes to the content but only one has to be undone, I'd want to be able to reverse edits by a person rather than by time, as the typical "undo" functionality does.

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist in Malaysia
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for sharing document and saves online

Kommentare: I use this software for managing my online document in term of sending or sharing the document. All my document is very organized by using this software which will help me to get my document more quickly without any delay.

Zoho Docs offers a very large storage for document storing and many useful tools for document sharing purpose. The uploading and downloading speed is very fast and i never have any problem to accessing back to my files from the cloud storage. Integration and sharing my files to third party service like Google Drive.

This software has something missing in the spreadsheet document creation. I am familiar with Microsoft Excel formulas, and this software did not support the formulas and using their own formulas which i will need to explore it more and it will take some time to totally familiar with it.

Colin
Colin
Consultant in UK

Zoho Docs - Writer, Sheets & Show Plus Cloud Storage

Kommentare: Zoho Docs is a perfectly functional suite of tools to rival more popular rivals, but it is unlikely to displace Microsoft Office in the corporate world. That means it needs to be able to work with Office formats if you have clients or suppliers who will be sharing files with you. This generally isn't a problem, but not all features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are supported. Some companies may still want a single copy of MS Office on hand to help manage this process. For most small business users, Zoho Docs (or the even better value Zoho One suite which includes Docs) can be a good alternative to both G-Suite and Office 365.

- Cost-effective alternative to basic Microsoft Office Suite - Word Processor (Writer), Spreadsheet (Sheets) and Presentation (Show) software included. - Writer great for creating HTML content for web pages - Syncs files with desktop - Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox - Strong Security - Good integration with other Zoho products - as you would expect

- Sheets doesn't have the power and analysis capabilities of Excel, but is perfectly functional for most small business use cases. - If you need to share files with external users you generally have to convert to more popular formats. These export options are available, but an extra step and another version of the file to manage.

Nurul Huda
Nurul Huda
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Create and store document online

Zoho Docs is one of the software that i used whenever i am off the site and need to open and edit my document quickly on my mobile device. It can be access online and can also be access directly from any device that has web browser and internet connection. This software is the best solutions for anyone that need a simple online document creation and editor.

Zoho Docs almost have no issues in the performance settings, but the cloud storage feature for sharing the files outside the Zoho ecosystem is quite frustrating. The file extension can be open on other document generation software like Microsoft 365, but it will messing the layout and the original format.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My review on Zoho Docs

Zoho Docs provides many valuable features and capabilities, mainly because they have their own online document storage, which will allow me to view my documents from anywhere. In addition, the file conversion provides a decent range of formats in which I may save the paper. It includes a useful function that allows me to share and work on my document with my colleague in real-time.

There isn't anything about the program that I hate honestly. There are a few hiccups in between, but it's nothing worth noting. Generally, it is a valuable piece of software for creating documents and storing them that really help me so many time editing document online.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Site engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy solution for online documentation

Kommentare: With Zoho Docs my experience is easier to use, with online documentation most secure that anything can be. Some time Synchronization is little bit slow but, it can be manage. By continuous Update Zoho docs enlighten us with their effort to give us maximum support. Customer care section is well active also.

Zoho Docs is one of the best secure online documentation cloud i ever used, besides it continuously improve their features, and provides us 'the best' service. Besides it is very easy to control, its interface. I can easily categories my Folder and sub folder here.

Unlike excel , sheet does not able to analysis the data here. Some time during loading i find this little bit slow.

Nafeesa
Nafeesa
Recruiter in Malaysia
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Online document with Zoho Docs

Kommentare: Good experience with this software especially when i can view and edit my document from my phone.

Biggest point that make me really like with Zoho Docs is the fact that i can use the software directly from the web browser, either on my computer or my phone. It has a good feature that let me to shares and collaborate my document on real-time with my colleague.

It will really good if the developer can can constantly updating and giving a new tools and feature that will let us have more option to customized and editing the document. The spreadsheet formulas is quite different from the Mic Excel, and i had to learn all the difference.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Build online document from web browser

Zoho Docs is one of the most convenient and effective ways to generate documents online that can be shared with anybody. All types of formats are simple to prepare and download. We can readily update our records online and incorporate them into our daily routine. It's a dependable and very productive instrument.

I'm having trouble keeping track of my files and organizing them in a logical manner. It's also difficult to modify the formatting of previously saved files while editing them. Sharing files or document with several other users causes problems in a more perplexing manner.

Masturah
Masturah
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Online document storing and generation

Storing document with Zoho Docs is the easiest way to managing my document online, which it also has an option to search for information on the document content directly from the search bar without having to open each of the document. It saves so much time for me by using this tools.

This software is rarely updating its service and not presented with the latest technology on document generation and editing. The tools layout also need a new face, as for now, it is too clunky and finding a tools on it has been frustrating. They need a lot of thing to be improve.

Suzillah
Suzillah
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software for me

Zoho Docs has a quite good feature and tools with it, especially that they had their own document storage that work online, which it will help me to access my document back from anywhere. The file conversion also has a good selection for which format i can want to saves the document.

I don't find anything that make me dislike with the software. There are some hiccup in here and there, but nothing is worth mentioning in here. Overall, it is a good software for a document generation and to store all the document in it.

Nurain
Nurain
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good with document management and sharing

Zoho Docs is very good with document management, as it has an option to stores all of my document on its cloud storage, thus making the document storing and sharing can be done directly from this software without having to use third-party sharing service.

There are major upgrade needed on the interface. As for now, the main page of the software it too clunky and no too user friendly. The tools location and layout should be easy to find and the color theme of the software don't look modern and convincing.

Everianny
Everianny
Senior Tax Specialist in Venezuela

An excellent alternative to save information in the cloud

Kommentare: Zoho docs is an efficient solution for companies that need a cloud and modification of documents in real time. This powerful tool optimizes internal processes, generating greater collective work, competitiveness, performance and productivity, that's why I recommend it as one of the best services to work in the cloud.

In my work it is very important to stimulate collectivism in its different stages and functions, with the firm intention of endowing the investigations with analytical and technical elements of greater depth. Zoho Docs is an excellent alternative for collaborative work and in real time, it allows adjusting and modifying information hosted in the cloud with the purpose of making corrections, append information and modify the data that are necessary. Another interesting option of this software is the possibility of previewing documents in the cloud without the need to download. This option saves us a lot of time and effort in downloading the file and the corrections.

Although the platform offers great benefits, has an excellent intuitive system, and offers comprehensive solutions, this platform does not do all the work, therefore it is necessary to hire personnel in the area of accounting and administration to develop more detailed tasks

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Docs is the best for me

I really love all feature that this software has. I can creating a document like word and spreadsheet directly from the web browser which can work not only from mu desktop computer, but also from my tablet and smartphone device. The ability to saves all the document on the cloud storage also helpful especially when i need my document on-the-go.

They need to upgrade the user interface and the dashboard of this software as currently, it look too old and need a little bit touch of modish looks. An offline access to the document that can be downloaded to the smartphone will also adding values to this software greatly.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst in UK

A great reliable way to save any document online.

Kommentare: Currently we use this system for various reasons that are very useful to us, at business scales, which makes it an effective software in its main functionalities, normally, we use this system to protect all our data in an extremely secure way, including at the same time, acquiring full access to these records, from any mobile device or computer, with access to the web, for occasions that arise, and we need these informative documents to satisfy said problem presented, being necessary not only for these interpretations, but also to protect images and videos, which can become of great personal importance.

It is one of the best tools registered in the cloud to protect all the data that you keep in your organization in a totally secure way, because it will be stored online, which guarantees its functionalities in a numerical percentage, in its entirety, mentioning that it is one of the systems that I like the most, about these qualities that it offers to be used by any user who decides to promote this program, especially because it is very easy and flexible in all its use options.

Being an easy-to-use software, several of its functionalities are not current, that is, they do not present an update to restore the modern effectiveness that it should offer, this happens in several of its operational qualities, specifically due to its lack of modernization in several aspects within this platform, in order to provide a complete and reliable service, above all to increase certain characters that require innovations and integrations for their job improvement.